Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2724, Heartless wrote:in 75 posts, wayward changed their vote a grand total of ONE TIME

what "frequent votehops" are we talking about?
Can I have my ego back? I thought there were but wt just discussed votes a lot. I was wrong.

#apologywithnocaveat
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Titus »

I reply from memory. I still really feel wt is town but that's as good as tissue paper now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

How unusual!~
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I’m trying to follow what was asked and not do lots of little posts but I hope my posts get read. Having 3 people (Titus, DGB, and Dram) threaten to not read my posts is anti-town and ridiculous and fucking hurts.

Spoiler: Heartless (Antihero + TellTaleHeart) -- Town
If Heartless is scum I will almost be tempted to ask mastin to check the role PM again. Their opening looks very critical of everyone and poking and I especially like 564. I don't think Cephrir is scum (more on this later) but if they were scum it'd probably be with Titus and Nosferatu.

1374 feels like classic Anti town game.

Heartless is also way too active for this to be their scum game. Having been scum with the heartless hydra, I'm pretty confident this is not their scum game.

The only thing that if I was going with a pure "logic" read and no gut, they do have the one naked vote from before. I hate to say this, but it looks like Dramonic was right and naked votes outside of RVS seems to be a thing. I loathe naked votes though. With a passion.

Spoiler: KuroiXHF -- Null Gut Town Logic
(note: I am not using it to be insulting. It is its pronoun on the left.)
I've never played with it, but from their opening they feel a lot like I do in RVS. I fucking hate it and it makes no sense. Until there's actual posts I feel like everyone is saying scum because you have 1001 hairs on your head until 1000. I have a hard time determining whether or not it is genuine frustration though. 430 feels genuine but then a couple of troll posts and 468 feels a mix of fake and genuine.

If Kurio is scum look for them to be scum with Copper. That was a very naked vote. I can also see it being very opportunistic in their vote of TWIE or being a very genuine push.

1198 looks like there is no context. Don't see who they are replying to that they supposedly had a bad vote.

1501 I really like. I don't see Kuroi and Titus scum given that Titus is generally not a busser and I don't see him being that confident if he is scum given that this is multiball.

2119 though feels really apologetic as if it is trying to agree and appease Heartless.

What I don't like is I don't see any individual connection here. Like why are people voting Kuroi? And I don't like the timing of it either. From a strategic perspective it looks like town.

Spoiler: “Klingoncelt - Scum”
I think she is a 1v1 with Titus and Expedience here. If Titus and Expedience are town, she is probable scum. Reading back the COM hunting section I don’t like it and I don’t like how she mentions that we are likely in a different timezone. This should be fundamentally irrelevant. Post 710 if Titus is town and trying to get them to shut up is all kinds of bad. But if Titus is scum and spamming up the thread (which she can do quite well as scum) this is town aligned.
A lot of the posts for KlingonCelt depend on how to read other players and I don’t like that. I wish they would post some (or more depending your opinion) original content to help me sort out both slots.

2648 is also all kinds of bad. Other games are not indicative of this one. Site meta is a thing, but it is a thing I fucking hate.

I also don’t like that they are pairing Kuroi and Expedience. That is completely unsupported.

Spoiler: “Titus -- WTF”
Stranger where do I begin? Yes…I am not calling you town. I am not calling you scum. I am calling you WTF. I am also not going through the majority of your posts because that would be insane so you and Luna get paragraphs. Deal.

The beginning of your ISO in 280 makes me want to throw my computer against the keyboard. Yes you are indeed ruling Titus. Hence why I think everyone needs to sort you out fast. You have 244 posts (as of the time of this ISO) over the span of 3 days. 3 days have 72 hours. That is 3.388888 posts an hour or a post every 20 minutes if you did NOTHING else except mafia. Both you and Luna are huge offenders. All this does is create a game where people go “sheep the loud player” and then no other reads get generated from it. Stawp. Breathe…Go walk around and do something, anything else. If I account for 8 hours of sleep a night you go up to 5 posts an hour, one post every 12 minutes. There is a mafia speed posting rule. There is a thing in Dale Carnegie that I really like that I am trying to bring into my mafia games “Do not listen to reply. Listen to understand.”

I love you but please find a way to let other people play so I can read them. As it is this Kuroi wagon looks to be a big sheep fest. I can’t see them flipping scum because of how little a case there is. I happen to agree with Kuroi in that. I waffle on some of their posts but it’s no where near enough to make a case.

Now onto my read of your posts.
Logically that circle of Titus scum with Song and Expedience sends up warning bells as early as 381 when you read the FA (Frozen Angel) slot with nothing more than an emotion bit. There’s also the fact you townread Expedience without being able to justify a single post to do so. And there’s the weird Cephrir fight that is brewing here. I get so sketched out by it. If a four person scum team is possible with you it’d be you, Song, Expedience, and Cephrir, but at the same time, while I hunt by associatives it is possible that one of those is scum doing something that accidentally feeds that narrative.

Hence why I want to give you an olive branch. A do over. I’m going to try to read you as if you haven’t posted a thing and are replacing into your own slot. Especially since I think you believe Kuroi is scum but that doesn’t mean you aren’t scum.

Sometimes I can appear to be things I am not when I struggle to explain things. I think if you slow down rather than “insta post” and do a calm and clear argument. (AKA wall or at least a few paragraphs) then that would go a long way towards me determining the WTF.

Spoiler: “dramonic – Town”
407 I like that post. I noticed something off with the interactions and I’m glad I wasn’t the only one.
639 IMHO is a good vote to start off with. “Moon logic” is NAI. Each person thinks in their own way. Mafia is about judging whether or not the person is town or scum. It’s a matter of whether the person believes they are logical and that their vote/pressure is on scum. I don’t like Cephrir’s 617 because of that. Makes me think of another 1v1 here between WT and Cephrir but I digress.

936 full of townie anger

I like the effort on Expedience but so far it seems other players play makes him potentially town not any of theirs which is a bad sign.

The townie righteous anger is there with this one.

Spoiler: “Salt Squad (SirCakez + beeboy + Heat) – Town”
Pregame the slot looks to be hunting and I overall like Beeboy’s play especially.

I also like 234 where they scum read two major wagons before they take off.

792 also shows a read progression from the start of the game by Beeboy which is something I’m really fond of.

The only real slight I have with the slot is they sometimes post images and I have trouble when it is just an image. Please put text on the image or something to indicate as asking me to read just a picture is asking for trouble because of personal reasons.

Spoiler: Almost50 – Scum
The contradiction in thread and the reads list issues and the fact they put what is an obvious disclaimer in their reads list is horrible.

The one thing I do like is the PGO claim but that is NAI and I want to get rid of threats so it may be a bit self-serving that I like it.

1445 I think this is a scum claim. Only scum should be shot. Advocating for one of the more vocal IMHO townie players to be shot is all kinds of terribad to me.

2276 This is bad. People can scum read you and have a piss poor way of saying it. Saying they can’t scum read you is bad. Saying their logic is horrible and they should reevaluate is good.

As town you never ever want to deny people the ability to do something, it causes people to become apathetic and want to give up.

I don’t see them interacting with players or trying to obtain a scum read. If you are going to catch up great. If not, then do something. Having no pushes and no anything is a huge problem at this point.

I would almost classify this as active lurking except the post count is so damn high in this game that doesn’t qualify. Furthermore giving a whacked out reads list on D1 is damaging as fuck especially to players who have trouble with sarcasm. Just stop being fake and trolly people and start being genuine.

Spoiler: “Nosferatu -- Scum”
Their ISO is a bunch of nothing. Sure there’s posts but they flip flop on Titus/Expedience and I don’t see where they do anything with their summary of catch up. Feels like 1157 is an attempt to look town rather than be town.

If Nos is scum then certainly Kuroi almost certainly isn’t.

Spoiler: “Mathblade -- The towniest town to ever town”
Me mememmeme :D

Spoiler: “Wayward Thinker (LicketyQuickety + Suzune) – Scum”
29 opportunistic as fuck
492 ignores major ongoings and drops random reads that seem nothing to do with that.
Could be scum with dave. I waffle on dave and RAM had a really good point in 498.
501 looks like an attempt to backpedal after being corrected instead of saying something like “Good point” blah blah. This looks like trying to make a back door towards a Nos lynch. Since I already think Nos is scum I doubt they are on the same team, unless this is designed to be early enough to use as town cred later.
661 by Suzune feels so damn cold. Robotic. I get the feeling Suzune is generally not that way.
771 is all kinds of wrong says Beeboy pointed at WT scum without reasons but the reasons are in the post.
779 potential to be scum with Klingoncelt. Honest and authentic would be to vote and show hydra dissonance. Or have Suzune unvote or demonstrate why Suzune disagrees. This feels like using a hydra as a copout.
921 trying to frame a townie player with what is not a scumslip. Everyone in this game will say they are town. I genuinely believe that the last completed town game they had was two months ago.
928 naked bullshit
1407 as I said before bad. It is literally impossible to have POE in a multiball closed setup. We don’t even know what the numbers of town to scum are.
1434 looks horrible just sheeping again no reasons for what they believe.
I don’t see them fitting in with an Expedience team because the defense of Expedience feels genuine.
Like KlingonCelt with WT that push feels fake.

Spoiler: “Stormblade (Albert B. Rampage + Errantparabola + Nahdia) – Town
ABR is being his cheeky town self. Man it’s been a while since I’ve played a game with them. Wish like hell they’d actually post reads of asking me how I’m doing. I like how he’s destroying bad thought processes too.

Now we get to the meat of this slot. Nadhia actually admitting she’s drunk and being loud is probably a town claim. I don’t see scum getting plastered and posting in the thread. The other heads would probably do something to stop that or I’d see some semblance of control. With this meta I’d almost expect this slot to be in the 200s. I don’t think they’ve left a single player uninteracted (I didn’t count I’m tired…sue me) which is a huge tell to me.

Spoiler: “davesaz – Scum lean
454 looks designed to throw shade on Cain+Able and a lot of the game seems designed to do that.
I like 787 because it promotes a good play environment.
I don’t like how he let go of his push on me. If he genuinely felt it was bad play I’d expected him to keep pushing.

Their posts towards the end of the day (calling out Luna for PoE and in general the 1300s are good) which is why they are a lean.

If WT is scum I’d pressure here hard.

Spoiler: “copper223 – Town Lean”
I like their overall antagonistic playstyle and how they seem to be poking everyone. I don’t like how defensive they are being and their read on TTH is utter shit. It also seems a bit like vote parking while pretending to poke others but the antagonist tone reads town to me.

Spoiler: “Cane + Able (House + Wake88) -- Town (based on House's play....waiting to see if Wake lives up to that)”
House’s fight with Titus pretty much obvtowned the slot to me. Looking forward to seeing if Wake continues that. His meta reminds me so strongly of a previous game but I’m trying to avoid that when explaining if at all possible.

Post 437 is the best example of that.

Spoiler: “Tim (Iecerint + ActionDan) – Town”
The first post out of the gate seems really good. We don’t want cult to get ahead so when people take themselves out of the cult pool this is bad. We’ve had many people claim non-human which drastically improves the chance of the cult taking over town.

Posts in the 1300-1500 range are good especially on Wayward Thinker. It’s a breathe of fresh air to see a game of reasons when most people seem to be attached to wool.

I like the push on Luna and dave too.

Spoiler: “No Retreat (Nero Cain + Yume) – Town
Considering this is a Nero Cain head and I recently played a game with them in gunslingers and seen their scum meta and this is definitely not that, they get a town read. I wish they would post reads of their own but I seen the antagonizing other players and poking them. Just wish I knew where they stood on things.

Spoiler: “A Song of Ice and Fire (Frozen Angel + Firebringer) – Town lean”
Please read my bulletin about speed limits to Titus. It applies to you too.

I like the overall tone of your posts and how you poke different players in general.
However what I don’t like is how those certain interactions came into play.

If there is a team of Titus/Expedience/Cephrir you’re on it. If not you’re probably town. Granted that Expedience is likely town due to other players not their play I’ll put you in the town lean pile for now.

Spoiler: “RAM (Bins + Drixx + Cerberus v666) – Town”
498 – Very townie to push together there
1202 is a big heap of townie.
1858 gives me townie bumps.
Not really seeing the copper scum read. I agree with the logic in 2291 that the Kuroi wagon is likely crap.

Spoiler: “Lady Lambdadelta --- Town
I see the townie frustration here. But UGH we need an environment where LLD can play. She killed it at mafia meet and I want to see her beast mode this shit. Seriously people. We need a place everyone can play in.

Spoiler: “rb – Town”
I originally thought their entrance with percentages was rather bad but then their play has picked up significantly after the early percentage crap.
I especially like 885. In this high post environment it is easy to miss posts. Instead he goes back and makes an effort to engage me.
1372 looks like genuine frustration (although I still hate pictures without words destroying a computer is obvious)
2000s looks like genuinely analyzing the game.

Spoiler: “Cephrir – WTF/Town”
Cephrir gives me a weird vibe. Like I can’t figure out Cephrir at all this game. At one point I thought he was a town read but looking over their ISO I see some things that look like town and somethings I quite frankly do not understand.

236 and when I first started reading felt really really good. Like damn. This is probably a town Cephrir game.
1032 also has lots of <3
The main thing I have trouble with is the interactions with Titus especially towards the end of the ISO gives me a weird vibe. I can’t quite put my finger on it.

Spoiler: “Luna Fox -- Town Aligned”
See my brief to Titus on speed limits. It also mentioned you had a PT. Like you have a higher speed than Titus. Good god….Like I’d almost find it hard to believe you would be scum because then you’d need another PT and we’d reach levels of literally scientifically impossible to be scum.

1029 I feel the townie aggression on

I love how you are poking everyone but I’d like for you to take some time and actually explain who your top town and scum reads are.

That being said I like your overall playstyle except your claim. Claiming there hurts town because it exposes more of us to be potentially culted.

Spoiler: “Expedience – WTF by play, town by other people”
I still think a lot of your posts are shit, especially the naked unvoting because there is no context and I see no actual hunting. That being said a lot of people seem to be vote parking you and the context seems to be that you are town but there is nothing in your play that I can point to that says town. Which makes me wonder how people had a town read during the time of your posting. For now you go in my delay lynching pile but do something townie if you are, please damn it.

Spoiler: “BBMolla -- Town Aligned”
I again don’t like the fact they claimed. It narrows down the cult targets.
339 is good.
I like 1154 but I think Salt Squad is town.

Overall needs to post more but this may just be indicative of thread spam.

Spoiler: “TheWayItEnds – Town Lean”
Didn’t have a read til 2473
2524 Is good too
I like the thinking coming from TWIE
I wish they’d post their reads instead of just conversing with people.

Spoiler: “Skybird / DrippingGoofball – WTF”
I hate when people post reads without conversing. It’s like DGB has the opposite problem of people in this thread. On top of that they said I’m unreadable. I’m pretty sure just dropping names and then walking out is unreadable. Hell it’d be the goddamn definition.

Not sure why they are calling me a chicken for having grey matter. For now this goes into the pure WTF space.

Spoiler: “Toogeloo – Town Lean”
WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THIS CLAIMING? Seriously….We need a pants store up in here. Use your pants guard your race. Guard your role. Nuff said.
The only reason I have them as town lean as I believe their claim. However I need to see more reads analysis or something showing deep thought..

Spoiler: “Franky – Null”
As much fucks given, much fucks given in return. Little fucks given, little fucks given in return. Translation null read.

VOTE: Wayward Thinking

<<< Fixed tag, I believe. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

I love how you accidentally put your expedience read inside my read.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I'm tired...forgot a damn spoiler tag...Mastin please fix :(
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2730, dramonic wrote:How unusual!~
Hey, this is why I usually get defensive. I own when I mess up. I am flawed. I just feel wt is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

I appreciate the effort Math.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Thanks. :) I'm going to get ready for bed now. Questions I will respond to in the morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2735, dramonic wrote:I appreciate the effort Math.
Titcr
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

MathBlade is still town.
Dramonic is still town.
Titus is still town.
Wayward is still scum.

These last few pages where nice.

~Bee
Heat, Beeboy and Cakez. MUGI-CHAN BEST GIRL
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

Actually Titus may be scum with Wayward scratch the above.

~Bee
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

I am waiting for LLD to start bloodhounding WT.

~Bee
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Is it bad that i actually read the whole thing?
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

In post 2741, Luna Fox wrote:Is it bad that i actually read the whole thing?
I did lol.
Where we not supposed to?

~Bee
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Nah it's fine.
I'm just wondering who else had enough time to do it :P
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2742, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 2741, Luna Fox wrote:Is it bad that i actually read the whole thing?
I did lol.
Where we not supposed to?

~Bee
I will later. When I can actually engage math about it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Speaking of their reads anyway, i dont understand why Kuroi gives them gut town, when Kuroi is giving me gut scum.
Not to mention they completely ignoring their super scumread.
And i see no mention of this in Math's read list.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 2745, Luna Fox wrote:Not to mention they completely ignoring their super scumread.
This was referring to Kuroi, not Math

(dam unusual pronouns)
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Expedience »

Mathblade, I don't think Klingoncelt is pairing me and Kuroi, I think she's pairing me and Wayward Thinker.

I would support lynching Klingoncelt.
Wayward Thinker
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Wayward Thinker »

In post 2437, rb wrote:
In post 2433, RAM wrote:
In post 2430, rb wrote:@RAM

Cool. So let's get this straight.

When RAM says:

"I strongly townread X person"

RAM actually means:

"I don't see the reasoning for why X person is scum"

?

And you wonder why I have trouble interpreting your posts :shifty:
when did i ever say i strongly townread either WT or kuroi.........

i have a mild VERY null mild townread on both of them
enough that i'm uncomfortable with their lynches

kuroi i also have a problem with his wagon which i have explained
WT i have already explained why i dont see them as scum like most people do

titus idk he hasn't said anything in PT
Okay but most people aren't seeing WT as scum as far as I can tell. I keep hearing people tell me he's Town but I can never get a decent reason out of them. So why is he NOT scum then, in your opinion because I honestly don't feel like the general consensus is that WT is scum and I'm tired of being told he's not scum without good reasons. His wagon also pretty much evaporated and went onto Kuroi which is why I'm townreading Kuroi and intensifying in scumread of WT.
This is pre-flip, which is bad.
Hydra of LicketyQuickety and Suzune
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2748, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 2437, rb wrote:
In post 2433, RAM wrote:
In post 2430, rb wrote:@RAM

Cool. So let's get this straight.

When RAM says:

"I strongly townread X person"

RAM actually means:

"I don't see the reasoning for why X person is scum"

?

And you wonder why I have trouble interpreting your posts :shifty:
when did i ever say i strongly townread either WT or kuroi.........

i have a mild VERY null mild townread on both of them
enough that i'm uncomfortable with their lynches

kuroi i also have a problem with his wagon which i have explained
WT i have already explained why i dont see them as scum like most people do

titus idk he hasn't said anything in PT
Okay but most people aren't seeing WT as scum as far as I can tell. I keep hearing people tell me he's Town but I can never get a decent reason out of them. So why is he NOT scum then, in your opinion because I honestly don't feel like the general consensus is that WT is scum and I'm tired of being told he's not scum without good reasons. His wagon also pretty much evaporated and went onto Kuroi which is why I'm townreading Kuroi and intensifying in scumread of WT.
This is pre-flip, which is bad.
This is also pre-flip, which makes it also bad
I'm a hoot
Wayward Thinker
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Wayward Thinker »

In post 2460, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 2457, rb wrote:Fucking hell. I'm reading Kuroi's ISO again to see if I can independently understand why he is scummy like everyone else apparently does.
Please let me know if you find something, but I've got nothing.
This is true, you've got nothing... because you've done nothing all game.
Hydra of LicketyQuickety and Suzune

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”