Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Titus »

I'm about a 7-9. Same as Kuroi and Wake.

That being said, if you feel better on Kuroi, stay there. I don't have a guilty. We're both voting scum.

While I'd hate a WT lynch, I cannot prove their town without greatly damaging the health of the game state. We have town mostly working together.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:37 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 2765, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 2765, Wayward Thinker wrote:At this point I can't tell if Copper is just blatantly lying right now or not. I wouldn't be sad to see them go, honestly. There has been some really weird things said in the thread, like Luna's claim that they share a neighborhood. This just seems weird to me and I can't help but think it could be an elaborate way to cover up a Scum faction, not that I am hard core Scum reading anyone from that group. I actually have luna as Town, but Copper doesn't look good as things stand right now.
This is a post.
IKR?
In post 2828, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2824, No Retreat wrote:
In post 2822, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2820, No Retreat wrote:I don't really think the 5 factions things in the op flavor really has anything to do with the factions in this game.
Your faction is your wincon. They are not public information.

^^ This is from Mastin's setup posts.

You sure about that?
yes I know that, not really seeing where you are getting 5 factions from that though.
In post 2, mastin2 wrote:Yet a fifth faction
there's this but I would think it would just be flavor

*bangs head against wall*

Seriously? Do you think that the moderator would tell us that faction = win con and then have number of wincon a be flavor?

Like what you are saying is fifth faction =flavor, faction = wincon, using the substitution property one gets fifth wincon = flavor. Wincon is never flavor.

No retreat pretty much has to be town for this derp tell. Would be shocked if they were scum.
The flavor speculation is idiotic, especially when we have reasons to think at least some of the factions are unrelated to the OP (see: Luna, copper, molla, Storm)
In post 2842, copper223 wrote:Math is right about the 5 factions, that is obviously the case and RB gets scum points for trying to cast doubt on it.

@Expe
So you are saying she has good tone as scum?

What I am getting is that rude Kling is more likely to be town Kling, that is likely what she means about Titus lying about her meta.
:facepalm:
In post 2904, Salt Squad wrote:
This head (Heat) is V/LA until monday. Going Camping yo
Which head was that? <_<
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:38 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 2926, Titus wrote:I'm about a 7-9. Same as Kuroi and Wake.

That being said, if you feel better on Kuroi, stay there. I don't have a guilty. We're both voting scum.

While I'd hate a WT lynch, I cannot prove their town without greatly damaging the health of the game state. We have town mostly working together.
You also can't prove they're town cuz they're scum.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Yeah, while i think it's bad, the sudden surge of votes is giving me a bad feeling and i'd think short of scumslipping that usually shouldn't be happening.
Don't think it makes Klingon town since it's multiball, but im currently more comfortable with Kuroi as scum.

I think Klingon's being pretty strongly pushed at the very least by someone on the same faction as Kuroi or someone in the same faction as Kuroi took the chance to generate ghe wagon, and more data isnt bad.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:42 am

Post by No Retreat »

we aren't going to get clean wagons in this game
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:44 am

Post by dramonic »

What do you mean?
I'm a hoot
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:49 am

Post by No Retreat »

the different factions are going to counterwagon etc. I don't know who said it but I agree that we won't be able to get a X is with this faction and X is not in that faction until down the road.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:03 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Okay. I'm going to start going through the game again.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:06 am

Post by dramonic »

Have fun~
I'm a hoot
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:10 am

Post by rb »

I feel like all the faction talk is pointless until we see flips tbh. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but the essential thing that we want to ascertain on Day1 is whether or not the person we're lynching is scum. Yes? No?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:11 am

Post by dramonic »

What we need to ascertain is wether the person we're lynching is WT or not. Wether he's scum isn't in question.
I'm a hoot
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:16 am

Post by rb »

In post 2936, dramonic wrote:What we need to ascertain is wether the person we're lynching is WT or not. Wether he's scum isn't in question.
It's comments like this that make me really want Dram to be town. Please Dram don't be scum Dram.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:29 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

First Ten Pages
In post 14, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 7, BBmolla wrote:I'm a non-human aligned with humans and I hate all non-humans

Figure that one out
Where do you hail from?
Way too fucking early for this kind of talk.
In post 15, BBmolla wrote:West
Counterclaim! (Or not.)
In post 30, Wayward Thinker wrote:Not sure what to make of BB. They did say they weren't human. IIRC, there was something about humans being vulnerable or something like that, but don't know what this means.
What?
In post 83, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 77, Expedience wrote:Not really, that;s what I would expect FA to do as either alignment.
If you suck at sorting me like everyone else beside one or two people who are approved don't try to do so.

If your going to call me scum come at me with something that I can come back at. calling me scum for "I can't read and I can only see" when I made a list of what I read there is a retarded way to coming back at me.

I made it perfectly clear if you have any problem with me or my playing style tell me at pregame. Now you gotta shut up and let me do my thing as i do it and get the things done or your going to get out of here cause I'm already in game .

Now excuse me. I don't have time and energy to deal with you. fix yourself or get out of the way ...

Like what ? your going to vote me?

do it

what are you threatening me of? who do you think you are ? I made a point that I believed at and i'm standing on it. do whatever the fuck you want to do and let me catch scum in the mean vile.

~Ice
This is scum FA. Town FA knows better than to do this shit again.
In post 104, Cephrir wrote:
In post 91, Nosferatu wrote:how has molla's role lost utility from what he's done so far?
have you been paying attention at all
I've realized something about Cephrir. Not a lot of scum hunting, but a hell of a lot of judging other people's quotes.
In post 138, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 137, Expedience wrote:mediator
You already are assuming I'm mafia and your trying to fit my game in your scum illusion.

Your beyond help in this topic. as I said whenever you tried to read me and not just shitting around I'm here to answer.

~Ice
This sounded inorganic. The post this was replying to was nowhere near "You're beyond help" status.
In post 153, Heartless wrote:the players gonna play play play play play
haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate

im just gonna shake shake shake shake shake

shake it out

SHAKE IT OUT

/confirm
If I saw this the first time around, I would have already voted you for this.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:44 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 2937, rb wrote:
In post 2936, dramonic wrote:What we need to ascertain is wether the person we're lynching is WT or not. Wether he's scum isn't in question.
It's comments like this that make me really want Dram to be town. Please Dram don't be scum Dram.
Baby stay with me, we'll ride into the sunset on matching horses.
I'm a hoot
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:48 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 270, Heartless wrote:titus if your ego comes out and rules everytging this game i will be pissed

at you
Is this why I haven't seen a lot of Heartless? Hope you feel better soon.
In post 327, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 330, davesaz wrote:
In post 324, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 315, Nosferatu wrote:well technically, there is no scum since everyone wins with their faction. But you said before you didn't have a nightkill right? In my eyes that's town.
Well my win condition indicates that i'm town so i doubt this is necessarily the case.
Are you referring to the having a night kill part, or winning with a faction part?
Referring to the part where i need to eliminate all threats to humanity thing and have someone with the same wincon alive.
Please tell me THIS isn't the part where she's
cleared.

In post 333, Cephrir wrote:
In post 315, Nosferatu wrote:well technically, there is no scum since everyone wins with their faction. But you said before you didn't have a nightkill right? In my eyes that's town.
Well my win condition indicates that i'm town so i doubt this is necessarily the case.
Are you referring to the having a night kill part, or winning with a faction part?
^scum
In post 332, Cane + Able wrote:
In post 329, BBmolla wrote:
In post 325, Cane + Able wrote:
Or cult?
^once again scum
No, what's scummy is writing off a legit possibility.

Are you trying to piss me off with Robb-like idiocy, bro?
^scum
It's a good thing Pumbaa has a large stomach because Cephrir is calling like... ten people scum so far and I have a feeling he'll have to eat a lot of these words.
In post 340, Cephrir wrote:
In post 342, Cane + Able wrote:
In post 337, Cephrir wrote:
^scum
In post 332, Cane + Able wrote:
In post 329, BBmolla wrote:
In post 325, Cane + Able wrote:
Or cult?
^once again scum
No, what's scummy is writing off a legit possibility.

Are you trying to piss me off with Robb-like idiocy, bro?
^scum
Okay pumrir, explain to me how cult isn't a possibility.

While you're at it, explain why me poking at a logical hole makes me scum.
i just didn't like your tone in the last post
Oh, I see! Townies always have a nice disposition! It's like butterflies and rainbows INFUSED into the words on the computer! Town would never come in with such a lack of grace and a presence of bitterness!
In post 496, Titus wrote:@LQ, Not sure. Too early to tell. If you stay active, I should have an opinion within a few IRL days. This cold is slowing down my usual processes.
And how are you feeling now?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:48 am

Post by rb »

In post 2939, dramonic wrote:
In post 2937, rb wrote:
Baby stay with me, we'll ride into the sunset on matching horses.
But you can't ever reach the sunset because the horizon never gets any closer :cry:
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:49 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

^That was the first twenty pages.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:50 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

kuroi is choosing the best moment to destroy tituses townread on me. fucking lol

titus just lost a micro from me where kuroi was modding. I would just lynch kuroi for this. like obviously he read that earlier. why else would he wait to attack me like that? plus he had a townread on me before this

I didn't read anything between the point I leaved and here. will catchup tonight

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:50 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

kuroi is choosing the best moment to destroy tituses townread on me. fucking lol

titus just lost a micro from me where kuroi was modding. I would just lynch kuroi for this. like obviously he read that earlier. why else would he wait to attack me like that? plus he had a townread on me before this

I didn't read anything between the point I leaved and here. will catchup tonight

~Ice
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Titus »

It's not working. Chill.

I had bad info there and DGB had her wrong ideas that she was never going to listen.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Cephrir »

let me guess you're going to try to attack me as often as you can in your "read" and build this into a vote and shitty case because your thought processes are sooooo independent and everyone will townread you and sunshine and rainbows and happiness

thats your plan right
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:07 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2946, Cephrir wrote:let me guess you're going to try to attack me as often as you can in your "read" and build this into a vote and shitty case because your thought processes are sooooo independent and everyone will townread you and sunshine and rainbows and happiness

thats your plan right
Oh, hey. Look. I'm right about my read on you.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Cephrir »

hilarious
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Heartless »

I'm not really liking the quote wall routine Kuroi's doing right now.

It's one thing if you're pulling quotes to support a specific read, but quoting something and then making a cute comment just looks like busy work to me.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”