dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 3250, Wake1 wrote:Not sure how I feel about dramonic's 3230, insofar as he may be taunting WT with that last line (when something seems to go beyond what is necessary, it makes you wonder).
It's not taunting.
I'm not the mod, it's not my call to make.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 3252, Wake1 wrote:Can you rephrase the question so I can understand you're asking me?
I told you why i was scumreading Kuroi and you agreed that it was scummy but needed to hear Kuroi's side of the story.
I also provided relevant quotes from that time.
I still have yet to hear an answer from you about it.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3250, Wake1 wrote:From what I cared to read Kuroi was complaining about a phrase and, unless there's a solid pattern of said player doing that as Scum it really means little. Also guy's here's a newsflash: pushing someone at a weak angle doesn't mean you're Scum. Just understand that. Kuroi's weak case doesn't mean he's Scum and I'd be more concerned about anyone who thinks somehow being wrong or ineffective in Mafia means you're Scum. It's NAI.
Hey, context is everything. Kuroi's response to being called our was to immediately spam posts upon a read through and latch onto the most trivial thing and tunnel. His posts before that were pushing lurker lynches with no specific names. He's appeared randomly suggesting he is keeping up with the thread, but picking fights and not analyzing players. Luna was his biggest scumread but he had missed her claim allegedly. He's not looking at players but throwing mud. When called out on it, he acts like I am engaging in a personal vendetta.

Being wrong is NAI. Picking on something trivial and blowing it out of proportion as your sole attempt at contribution, well...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3254, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3252, Wake1 wrote:Can you rephrase the question so I can understand you're asking me?
I told you why i was scumreading Kuroi and you agreed that it was scummy but needed to hear Kuroi's side of the story.
If you were respecting a response, you should have stated you wanted it.

I'm not a gumball machine. You don't put a quarter in and get a Dubble Bubble in return.

Getting feedback is nice, but I don't demand to always have it in response to my posts.

And if you were assuming to get feedback, that's certainly not a question to be answered. If it were a question you still haven't provided one, so if it IS out there lost in the ether I suggest you go get it or you start modifying your approach with me.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 3256, Wake1 wrote:

I'm not a gumball machine. You don't put a quarter in and get a Dubble Bubble in return.

Getting feedback is nice, but I don't demand to always have it in response to my posts.

And if you were assuming to get feedback, that's certainly not a question to be answered. If it were a question you still haven't provided one, so if it IS out there lost in the ether I suggest you go get it or you start modifying your approach with me.
Yeah yeah yada yada. You could have stopped with just the first sentence, the rest was unnecessary, i wasn't demanding a response, im still waiting for it and was reminding you of that in case you had forgotten.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3255, Titus wrote: Being wrong is NAI. Picking on something trivial and blowing it out of proportion as your sole attempt at contribution, well...
What if he's like that in general tho?

I mean, his family could be having a Sunday Taco Bash and he flips out because he's ribbed for only bringing the taco shells?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wayward Thinker
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by Wayward Thinker »

Luna and Wake looks like TvT.
Hydra of LicketyQuickety and Suzune
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Nice to see I am still getting town feels on the Cain and Able slot.

Catching up now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

(Meaning Wake now*)
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3255, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3256, Wake1 wrote:

Yeah yeah yada yada. You could have stopped with just the first sentence, the rest was unnecessary, i wasn't demanding a response, im still waiting for it and was reminding you of that in case you had forgotten.
Yeah well you can't always get what you want. I'm still aware of Expedience being a chicken and sniping with 'Scummy' and then running away when I confronted him on it. Not sure how many Townies take up guerrilla tactics but OK then.

If you absolutely MUST have my feedback I would ask you once again to post it here, and I will respond to it. HOLD ON, STOP! It's on you now. If you want to whine and have me go back and fetch it out there in the wild plains forget it. Your move, bucko.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3256, Wayward Thinker wrote:Luna and Wake looks like TvT.
This isn't a
v
anything.

It's a
lesson
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Why are you pre-emptevely ad homing me like you think im going to be a jerk and not go and fetch it myself?
If i am interested in your reply obviously im going to go grab it, all you need is ask.
Wayward Thinker
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:06 pm

In post 3260, Wake1 wrote:
This isn't a
v
anything.

It's a
lesson
OK, but TlT doesn't quite have the same ring to it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2897, Titus wrote:
In post 2892, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 2877, Titus wrote:@Nero,

My opinion, yes. I believe I have said so. It's a meta observation from someone who hates meta routinely. Nor should you have to read gunslingers. I didn't go full ham on Kuroi until he called Mollie psychotic to discredit her, until then I was meh whichever scumread. I don't think Kuroi makes that mistake again though.

Tbh, I feel like I cannot talk about any of my strengths in this game because lol cult.

@Cerb, Read Tim's observations. Klingon mentions Kuroi maybe all of once scumreading him. Zero interaction there. The void emptiness of interactions says something. Kuroi and Kling don't really try to sort each other.
The psychotic thing is not game-relevant. We've already touched upon that subject and I'm not going to discuss that with you.
Then you can keep going through and ignoring all the people saying you're scum with Klingon to comment on a narrative retelling. Or you could actually discuss reads.

Nope showing you are actively reading and not commenting on the scumhunting seemed like the way to go.

Have anything to say about what you allegedly want to talk about?
How about you provide a reason that doesn't require another game for scum reading Kuroi when you've been pledging your vote to the highest bidder instead of posting cases?
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 3260, Wake1 wrote:
This isn't a
v
anything.

It's a
lesson
Apparently you need an lesson in courtesy and manners however ^_^
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well T|T doesn't give the illusion that you're contributing to the game, so it's more accurate.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2905, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2903, KuroiXHF wrote:I am actually scum, and the other leading wagons are too. Look over here, wouldn't you rather go for a nice tasty lurker lynch?
Look Cephrir can avoid posting reads again instead changes words of Kuroi's thoughts.

So do you have reads? Or are you opportunistic scum with Titus as one of my hypothesis earlier?
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 3263, MathBlade wrote:How about you provide a reason that doesn't require another game for scum reading Kuroi
I shall also point you in the direction of:
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3147, MathBlade wrote:
@Mod: How many factions are in this game? Without quoting the first post because people don't read or just don't read?
At your request of not quoting the first post, I can tell you there is at least one faction considered town, there is at least one faction considered scum, and that players considered town hold the majority on N1.

...Which is all info available in the first post.
(I'm sorry, but...you get what you ask for. :P)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Wayward Thinker
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:10 pm

In post 3265, dramonic wrote:Well T|T doesn't give the illusion that you're contributing to the game, so it's more accurate.
Look, there is a good chance that I get flipped day 1 so I thought it might help for me to comment on reads as I see them. You disagree?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2916, Luna Fox wrote:I have a bad feeling about this sudden surge of votes on Klingon.

Correct me if im wrong but when i read the reasoning seemed to be something about she thinking Kuroi was CW to WT but then thinking Kuroi was scum (or was that in reverse?)
So who are you scum reading right now and why? I see you saying "I town read X" (paraphrase) all day after pushing various lynches.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 3270, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2916, Luna Fox wrote:I have a bad feeling about this sudden surge of votes on Klingon.

Correct me if im wrong but when i read the reasoning seemed to be something about she thinking Kuroi was CW to WT but then thinking Kuroi was scum (or was that in reverse?)
So who are you scum reading right now and why? I see you saying "I town read X" (paraphrase) all day after pushing various lynches.
In post 3267, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3263, MathBlade wrote:How about you provide a reason that doesn't require another game for scum reading Kuroi
Are you just ignoring me now?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3271, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3270, MathBlade wrote:

In post 3267, Luna Fox wrote:
Are you just ignoring me now?
She "ignored" my case on Kuroi. She is doing the read and post thing. I swear like half the fucking posts are people asking to fetch, me fetching, or lame ass catch up posts, which only perpetuates the cycle.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2926, Titus wrote:I'm about a 7-9. Same as Kuroi and Wake.

That being said, if you feel better on Kuroi, stay there. I don't have a guilty. We're both voting scum.

While I'd hate a WT lynch, I cannot prove their town without greatly damaging the health of the game state. We have town mostly working together.
How would preventing a mislynch be bad for the game state? I'd rather iron out those grievances rather than mislynch. Do I expect 100% OMG almighty from the sky post the damn role PM in the thread levels of confirmed no. But reasons are good.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Maybe Math's scum then.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”