Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3400 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3344, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 3333, Klingoncelt wrote:
VOTE: No Retreat
So... is this a PL or do you think NR is Scummy for these reasons? Its not clear.
I think he's Scum. On the same team with you & Expedience.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3348, Heartless wrote:
/low groan

if you're scumreading wayward why arent you voting them?
I'm Scumreading him and 2 of his teammates.

I can't vote for all 3 at once. I had to make a choice.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

...You could vote the one with a wagon on him?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3373, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2809, Klingoncelt wrote:I have never lurked as Scum - or Town or 3rd Party, and I sure as fuck would never lie about V/LA.
What's your definition of lurking?? Cuz I would call your play in Soccer Spirits "mostly lurking".
Lurking is being onsite, reading the game thoroughly, yet avoiding posting.

There's a big difference between someone that lurks in some games and what I do.

I'm a low-number poster.

I simply don't make tons of posts, and I never make walls.

Very often, especially in larges, there's a pages-long fight between a couple players. When that shit's going on I
will
kinda sorta lurk-ish, there's no point in trying to post in the middle of that, the post will be swallowed up. I'll wait for a blank spot to appear.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3384, Wayward Thinker wrote:
This list looks completely random.
It isn't.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3402, dramonic wrote:...You could vote the one with a wagon on him?
Yeah, I could.

VOTE: Wayward Thinker
-
MiniDeathStar
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by No Retreat »

I think this will be my last post on this. In you are town reading Titus. She (Titus) made 3 posts between and What in those three posts made you change your Titus read?
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:50 pm

Post by No Retreat »

also I will not accept a "Maths 692 made me change my mind" I think that's totes buddying her.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3021, rb wrote:Almost 20% of the players in this game have role-claimed.

On Day 1.

Dram please save me.
I did not claim. I just gave you the info you needed to know. felt like the right play for me.

If I was playing with smaller group, and one that I'm familiar with I'd probably have kept quite, tried to town it up and hoped scum would pick me for the NK. However, with so many names I've never played with before and in a game this big I felt like there must be a ton of investigatives who don't even know how I play, thus might be inclined to check me out to be sure. I could've blown one or two of them if I kept it to myself. I don't think my play would draw a NK my way on N1 anyway, so I felt claiming was the better option.

Like PGO has only 2 options: Claim early to save the PRs or be real smart and post hot read lists as to become a major NK target. Well, I'm shitty at making cases anyway (even if I did have a good read I simply cannot justify it in the proper manner), so I know I would not be the NK pick over a couple of dozen others in this game, and that's why I had to out my ability.

I have no idea why others -like Toog.. erm ESPECIALLY Toog- claimed, and much less why "it" full claimed. (I that your pronoun goes with your avatar, btw). But hey.. Toog's no fool and I'm sure he had something on his mind when he did (erm.. IT did.. I don't want people getting upset over such a trivial thing as me using the wrong pronoun. I have enough players after my neck already!) :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:29 pm

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

I need to do a meta dive into Kuroi to understand how much he has played with Frozen, but if I am right. I think I can gurantee a good read on him.
Right now my mind is flooding with suspicions that he is town, because his push is so specific and so weird that I think it only comes from a townish mindset that thinks they found the hidden "key" to reading a player. Theres other reasons I think pushing on us is in general a bad idea, that some others probably understand why, and I told frozen why thats bad.

Kuroi, how many games have you played with Frozen?
How many of her games have you read or follow at all?

~Firebringer
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:33 pm

I am actually more likely to suspect the people townreading us right now tbh, because....I am not sure I am ready to delve into it.

~Firebringer
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:35 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Hey look, 5 more pages and yet nothing new.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3298, Heartless wrote:
In post 3276, mastin2 wrote:Expedience - 2 (Stormblade, Klingoncelt)
Heartless - 2 (Almost50, copper223)
Luna Fox - 1 (Lady Lambdadelta)
RAM - 1 (Expedience)
A Song of Ice and Fire - 1 (KuroiXHF)
Titus - 1 (Mathblade)

Not Voting - 3 (Franky, Wake88, TheWayItEnds)
all these people are pretty much (or literally) not voting
I have a null read on WT & a Town read on Kuroi, so I'm not likely to vote either of them.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK, let me try a new approach that I have never actually tried before ever!!

@Luna:

1- Why is Heartless town to you?
2- Why is Kuroi scum?
(In 3-4 sentences of your own composition, please)

@Salt Squad:

1- Why is Nosferatu town to you?
2- Why is WT scum?

@No Retreat:

1- Why is dramonic town to you?
2- Why is Klingoncelt scum?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3354, Klingoncelt wrote:Would it help if I listed everyone that pinged my scumdar?
A Song of Ice and Fire
BBMolla
Dramonic
Expedience
Kuroi
No Retreat
Titus
Wayward Thinker
Great! Why is dramonic scummy to you? What's your read on me? (3-4 sentences on each, please)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3360, Cephrir wrote:{Heartless, Math, Luna, Expedience, Molla}
{Titus, dram, Salt, Tim, ASOIAF, RAM, LLD, rb, Toog}
{Almost, Storm, copper, No Retreat, TWIE, DGB}
{KC, Nosferatu, WT, dave, Wake, Franky}
{Kuroi}
Expedience & Wake please. Same as above, por favor.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3372, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3370, Almost50 wrote:I'm asking Luna to confirm he is in that PT alongside the claimed 3 members,
Why would i confirm something like that whether true or false?
In post 3370, Almost50 wrote:as well as tell us if there any other members w/o outing who they are.
Why are you interested in this information?
1- Because he already claimed something similar to you, duh! If he's not in your PT he's highly suspicious. Do you think we have TWO non-human groups who are both aligned with town?

2- Same reason, but in reverse. If there are only 4 of you then you only have 1 scum in the PT. If you have like 6 you may have 2 or even 3 (of different factions though). It would make it easier for me to pick the odd one out if there were only 4 of you than it would be to pick the 2/3 out of 6/7/8 (although I feel like I'm stretching it with 8 in one PT I think there should be 4-6 in there).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3391, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:Actually, I am going to go talk to Frozen and we may replace out.

Like, I want to play games, and I like activity, but this is too much for me.
If I wasn't in any other games, I could easily keep up and be proactive, but this is just angering me to see this much in all honestly.

~Firebringer

I think frozen has been generally upset with this, so i don't know.
Do you think someone who replaces in now would be more likely to help than 2 who have been there since pre-game?? I personally don't think so. :(

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3393, No Retreat wrote:Wayward Thinker - 9 (dramonic, Tim, rb, Salt Squad, davesaz, Heartless, Nosferatu, BBMolla, Cephrir)
KuroiXHF - 6 (DrippingGoofball, Luna Fox, Titus, A Song of Ice and Fire, No Retreat, Expedience)

WT, RAM, Storm, Celt, A50, copper, LLD, Kuroi, Math and toog pick one of WT or Kuroi
I'm not about to. Kuroi is totally out of my D1 lynch pool. I will only vote WT if I was the hammer vote (only to save us some time), but I already said I don't have a read there.

A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:09 am

Ok so I was talking with Fire bringer about 2 hours ego about Kuroi

I did a meta check and saw the only games I ever played with kuroi (or kuroi was anyhow related to it) were these three

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=66946 (House md mafia the one finished yesterday , the questioned game)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=66940 (Anything Upick micro finished two night before , I was scum kuroi town)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65032 (A song of Ice and Fire large , I was town and he scum)

the funny point is I did use the same phrase in ASOIAF here :

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p7579661

and I used it in anything upick as well :

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p8110837

so putting aside his obvious lie for checking my meta completely in search of that phrase I just remembered how is this shit similar to what he did in ASOIAF where he was scum.

in that game I was pushing massive from a really early point cuase he was legitly scummy and kuroi was whiteknighting him so hard till nearlly end day. at end when we called him scum as well and people got tempted to vote him , he made a bullshit case against me , accused me of not pushing or trying to have a read on my friend jeanne who was a confirmed IC in the game , started to say I feel scummy becuase I was defending myself in weird way , tried to push me for my language and grammer and my post count.

so instead of defending himself , he started white knighting some other town and pushed a crap on another.

he made sketchy responses like the one he did in response to cephir there multiple times like once he said "I didn't say ALL of the scum was on the wagon, ABR." he had nothing like it in the recent town game I saw from him.

so in conclusion kuroi is scum who is playing exactly like what he did in ASOIAF , who is trying dirt my slot up and make everyone paranoid about me as a trick by lieing and faking a pattern about my games without even analyzing the games we were inside together. the timing of his reared and the fact he backtracked on reading me from highest town reads of him till scumreading me this confident over a crap peace of shit is all fake.

I'm not going to compermise in other wagons today. this scum must just die

Fire thinks the wagon on kuroi is decent after reading all these meta info and stuff. I suggested the only way I can see him town is becuase he might be angry at me who started raging in his own way after me winning a scum game two days ago by using his vote in lylo and fire rejected that idea as he feels really confident about it and the tone. Fire thinks he is either lazy town or lazy scum and his flip will help to get idea about others and where their standing. I feel there is no way for him being town.

Fire suggested it might just be a horrible reaction test and stuff. I don't see it at all.

anyway fire went to sleep and I want kuroi dead.I will post this conversation on demand.

again I never claimed I'm good at meta reading but here is what I get from researching.

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:14 am

and no ; I reduced my games to one for being able to handle them and I want to stay in it and play.

I convinced FB to not replacing out - I can't play anything solo for a while because of my special RL condition and the fact I might flake suddenly.

so we both will be here till the point this head flake or the end I guess

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3421 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:19 am

In post 3412, Almost50 wrote:I have a null read on WT & a Town read on Kuroi, so I'm not likely to vote either of them.
why?

~Ice
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3422 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:32 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

What is it with those shitty vanity wagons?

Luna Fox - 1 (Lady Lambdadelta)
RAM - 1 (Expedience)
A Song of Ice and Fire - 1 (KuroiXHF)
Titus - 1 (Mathblade)
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3423 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:56 am

about WT throwing their whole Iso

Spoiler: long Iso dive
]posts and is the start of asking for more info and post is a return to the first place which didn't settle good with me as I reacted to it that time.

the kind of question in is actually make me think he tries to engage with people about himself which is towny

their next posts about depending a read on flips is suggesting LQ has a kind of playstyle to try to make people fight eachother , throw shaddy analyzes about them to see how they will respond to use the flipps to see how they worked out . after them post .

there are several posts that are pinging me solo but togethere they like a consistant mindset trying to solve. I see that some cases against this slot is pure meta so I can't comment on it.

the hesistant in discussing reads with me in is one of the other stuff that pings me but as it is it might be conpletly in line with a playstyle.

suz case on kuroi is weak but the way kuroi reacted to it is just more saying kuroi is scum more than saying anything about suz

they used some fallacies for explaining they reads a lot which is making them look fake.

the most thing which is pinging me is this post :
In post 2817, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 2808, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2791, Wayward Thinker wrote:

These two things conflict. You say you know that these three people are Scum, which is lawl, cuz I think we are all town, but before that you say "don't expect to be impressed before day 3." So either your reads are shit here and you are telling the truth about having a good game by day 3 or you're reads are right (but they aren't) and you are impressing us right now with your for sure scum reads day 1. So which is it? Should we trust your Scum reads now or are these reads shit now?
You're right.

I usually can't get it together until Day 3.

But once in a while, it's like it was handed to me on a silver platter.

You, Expedience, and No Retreat have interacted as a team. A Scum team.

I am 100% sure of this.
You guys here that? She's 100% sure.

VOTE: Klingoncelt

I want this dead more than anything right now.
which is a reall omgus on someone although it might be from a frustrated town too.

anyway by reviewing these I think there is a chance that WT is town and although there are so many stuff pinging me in their iso , the fact their related is giving me a puase that it might be actually town with a consistent mind set doing it.

I prefer kuroi

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3424 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:00 am

to be clear in the worst page top ever

I'm not town reading WT. As I think there are several stuff that are pinging me I think there is chance that I'm just hating a playstyle instead of thinking their scummy. I'm pretty null , very slightly leaning scum on them

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”