Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3473, rb wrote:
In post 3467, Stormblade wrote:Pretty big scumread on RAM. Their votes in particular leave a bad taste in my mouth. Cerb head doesn't feel at all like the person I just played with in Bloodborne.

-Nahdia
Are you still scum-reading both WT + Expedience?
Expedience yes (though admittedly I haven't revisited that in awhile?), WT I think I've always had as more of a null?

I've been a bit more focused on finding town than scum today, just because I find that easier to parse. Off the top of my head, people I've decided are town so far are...
Kuroi
Klingoncelt
Salt Squad
A Song of Ice and Fire
LLD
Luna
Titus wrote:@Stormblade, why are you not voting WT or Kuroi?
I don't have scumreads on either? >_>

-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:20 am

Post by rb »

In post 3474, No Retreat wrote:
In post 3459, rb wrote:I don't see how that's alignment indicative.
"Everyone stop unvoting WT!"
Yeah, I dislike it when people don't vote my biggest scumread. Don't you?

I get you're trying to mock me here but that was just dumb.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:20 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

In post 3472, rb wrote:
In post 3466, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:rb you never commented about anything I've said in this game or anything about my slot that I can recall of

why is that ? whats your read on me ? and what do you think about my recent detailed posts about kuroi / WT ?

~Ice
Which detailed posts do you want me to look at? I've read most of them and nothing you do really screams scum or town to me but overall I'd say I'm reading you as null-scum. Tbh if WT flipped Town and Kuroi flipped scum I'd be picking you as scum and that these posts are just looking for towncred, since your case on Kuroi is just repeating what's already been said 27 times per page and I'm not giving anyone town-points for doing that at this stage of the game, and the townread on WT is just the same shit Luna's saying - but feel free to correct me.

So without any flips and VCA I'm not sure which way I'd lean on you but if I had a gun to my head it'd be null-scum.

I don't feel like there's much strength in what you're saying nor do I see much evidence that you're putting out original content. There's a lot of slots I still haven't interacted with so far because as I mentioned in I'm pretty certain that we've found at least one scum in WT/Expedience because their interactions are just scum all over. On top of that I think Kuroi isn't a bad choice either. I initially was frustrated because I felt like Kuroi was just a counter-wagon and I didn't think his play had so far been scummy enough to warrant such a huge wagon, but his response since being pressured has been absolutely terrible.
first I was vla for about 48 hours and I did skimming and isolated reads not reading in full detail cuase that's pure impossible. so what I said about WT was not a definite replica of Luna post at all.

you can't siriously miss what I said about kuroi and the meta dive on WT in 2 or 3 pages ago. and no I didn't repeat what everyone where saying about kuroi. wtf?

please read and comment.

and I want to know what do you mean about not giving out real content cause that seems like a huge discredit even though I can see someone missing following my interactions in this huge game.

and I don't like your pre flip accusation at all. why is him being scum is making me look scummy? cause this looks like you know he will flip scum and wanna bring me down with him ... ?

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:21 am

In post 3476, Stormblade wrote:Kuroi
comment on my case

I didn't just put it there for shit

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:21 am

In post 3472, rb wrote:So there's 3 lynches that I'm happy with, this thread has reached to almost page 150. Even if it's Day 1, it's not a normal Day 1. I feel like there's more than enough interactions to do a good VCA and get a lot of information from Night 1 flips.
VCA is pure shit

just saying

~Ice
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:22 am

Post by No Retreat »

Does anyone know if Nahdia town hunts over scumhunts?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:22 am

Post by rb »

In post 3476, Stormblade wrote:
In post 3473, rb wrote:
In post 3467, Stormblade wrote:Pretty big scumread on RAM. Their votes in particular leave a bad taste in my mouth. Cerb head doesn't feel at all like the person I just played with in Bloodborne.

-Nahdia
Expedience yes (though admittedly I haven't revisited that in awhile?), WT I think I've always had as more of a null?

I've been a bit more focused on finding town than scum today, just because I find that easier to parse. Off the top of my head, people I've decided are town so far are...
Kuroi
Klingoncelt
Salt Squad
A Song of Ice and Fire
LLD
Luna

-Nahdia
Why're you townreading Ice/Fire? Or more importantly, Kuroi?

Luna I get, Salt Squad and LLD I get too. Klingon's null for me.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:23 am

Post by rb »

In post 3480, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 3472, rb wrote:So there's 3 lynches that I'm happy with, this thread has reached to almost page 150. Even if it's Day 1, it's not a normal Day 1. I feel like there's more than enough interactions to do a good VCA and get a lot of information from Night 1 flips.
VCA is pure shit

just saying

~Ice
I don't think so, if it's done right.

I'd say that outright considering VCA pure shit, is pure shit.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3476, Stormblade wrote:
In post 3473, rb wrote:

-Nahdia

Kuroi
Klingoncelt
Salt Squad
A Song of Ice and Fire
LLD
Luna

-Nahdia
Town reading Kuroi? How?

What efforts have you made to sort WT?

We need to wrap this day already.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Cephrir »

wow i must be pure shit then

i guess ive learned nothing playing mafia for 10 years!
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:24 am

In post 3483, rb wrote:
In post 3480, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
VCA is pure shit

just saying

~Ice
I don't think so, if it's done right.

I'd say that outright considering VCA pure shit, is pure shit.
k not fighting play style

read my defense / case post of kuroi or do you need me to quote that for you?

~Ice
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Luna Fox »

VCA is a tool, not a holy grail.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Luna Fox »

And just like all tools, it depends on the skill of the person that uses it.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:27 am

still scumreading your hydra nahdia

its just scummy disconnected ABR , flaked even though promised errant and having no reason to townread nahdia

please gather your hydra shit together?

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:28 am

In post 3487, Luna Fox wrote:VCA is a tool, not a holy grail.
Its a tool with random result, it has no efficiency .

the experience and the beholder of the tool might help it to be a more appropriate random result.

still not going to fight about this , just playstyle clashes

~Ice
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:28 am

Post by No Retreat »

My stance on VCA is as follows: Its a decent scumhunting tool but players that consider themselves good/consider others good at VCA are pretty stupid. VCA is super easy to do. Its not 100% accurate or anything either

ABR flaked?!?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3490, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:Its a tool with random result, it has no efficiency .
it makes me so happy that i am not going to be the only person bitching about this
Bartleby the Scrivener
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3479, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 3476, Stormblade wrote:Kuroi
comment on my case

I didn't just put it there for shit

~Ice
Is it or is there something else? I'll look in a second, will respond to other stuff first. Lemme know if the case is actually something else.

As I said previously, I have Kuroi as town because I think his tone has been towny regardless of whether he's exactly right on... anything. His posts around the whole "psychology" thing were kind of ridiculous but I just don't see scum making them. I totally understand the point that he's backing up a lackluster case with what appears to be a "factual basis" which is just kinda crap I just... don't see scum ever going about it in this specific route. I think his read on ASOIAF is genuine and just... poor.
No Retreat wrote:Does anyone know if Nahdia town hunts over scumhunts?
I think I've done both in the past? I mean I've pointed out scumreads as I've gained them too (Expedience, RAM to name a few).

Had a townread on Ice and Fire very early based on Ice's emotion. Seemed to be her town self and Titus, who has lots more experience with Frozen, said they were town as well. Nothing they've done has rubbed me the wrong way?

I haven't made any efforts to sort WT besides reading a couple points on him in passing. I'm certainly not about to dismantle their wagon.

-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:32 am

In post 3491, No Retreat wrote:ABR flaked?!?
can't see any kind of content from him so far. he claimed he didn't read more than 80 pages of the game when it had about 85 pages and he is no vla till sunday.

he is still disconnected scummy abr

~Ice
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:33 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Well yeah VCA made me lynch incorrectly on LyLo, so, since then i dont blindly follow it like i used to ^_^;;
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:33 am

Post by Heartless »

VOTE: Kuroi
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:34 am

Post by rb »

In post 3478, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 3472, rb wrote:
In post 3466, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:rb you never commented about anything I've said in this game or anything about my slot that I can recall of

why is that ? whats your read on me ? and what do you think about my recent detailed posts about kuroi / WT ?

~Ice
Which detailed posts do you want me to look at? I've read most of them and nothing you do really screams scum or town to me but overall I'd say I'm reading you as null-scum. Tbh if WT flipped Town and Kuroi flipped scum I'd be picking you as scum and that these posts are just looking for towncred, since your case on Kuroi is just repeating what's already been said 27 times per page and I'm not giving anyone town-points for doing that at this stage of the game, and the townread on WT is just the same shit Luna's saying - but feel free to correct me.

So without any flips and VCA I'm not sure which way I'd lean on you but if I had a gun to my head it'd be null-scum.

I don't feel like there's much strength in what you're saying nor do I see much evidence that you're putting out original content. There's a lot of slots I still haven't interacted with so far because as I mentioned in I'm pretty certain that we've found at least one scum in WT/Expedience because their interactions are just scum all over. On top of that I think Kuroi isn't a bad choice either. I initially was frustrated because I felt like Kuroi was just a counter-wagon and I didn't think his play had so far been scummy enough to warrant such a huge wagon, but his response since being pressured has been absolutely terrible.
first I was vla for about 48 hours and I did skimming and isolated reads not reading in full detail cuase that's pure impossible. so what I said about WT was not a definite replica of Luna post at all.

you can't siriously miss what I said about kuroi and the meta dive on WT in 2 or 3 pages ago. and no I didn't repeat what everyone where saying about kuroi. wtf?

please read and comment.

and I want to know what do you mean about not giving out real content cause that seems like a huge discredit even though I can see someone missing following my interactions in this huge game.

and I don't like your pre flip accusation at all. why is him being scum is making me look scummy? cause this looks like you know he will flip scum and wanna bring me down with him ... ?

~Ice
It's not that I didn't see it, I didn't see anything
in
it that indicates whether you're town or scum. I don't really care what your read of Kuroi is, because there's already so much information on him anyway. So like I said, if you have any posts you want me to look at I'm more than happy to do so.

Real content meaning original and/or indicating that you're genuinely trying to solve the game.

It's not a pre-flip accusation really. I already said I'm reading you as null-scum and that if Kuroi flipped scum and WT flipped town (implying that there's two things going on here) then that combo would support the reasons that I'm finding you scummy, since your case on Kuroi isn't special and is partly OMGUS since he's been scum-reading you and you've been getting pretty damn defensive over it, despite the fact multiple people discredited his case. You're awfully touchy for being accused by someone who nearly everyone thinks is an idiot scum - there's no chance people will lynch you over Kuroi, yet you're fired up as if you're about to die.

Oh and new thought: maybe you know Kuroi will flip town and that does make you look pretty bad I guess. Maybe. I don't know how seriously I'd take the opinions of either scum OR town Kuroi at this point. Even if his motivations weren't in question, he's probably still wrong about stuff. Which yeah, makes you look pretty bad for firing up over the opinions coming from a slot that no one gives a shit about.

I admit I could just be confbiasing here but you asked what my read of you was, and I explained it.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:35 am

Post by rb »

In post 3485, Cephrir wrote:wow i must be pure shit then

i guess ive learned nothing playing mafia for 10 years!
You said it not me.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Cephrir »

there's a 92% chance you're not particularly funny
Bartleby the Scrivener
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Luna Fox »

No one, not even scum, knows for certain if someone will flip town.
Just saying.
Tho maybe rb forgetting this is multiball makes him kinda towny?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”