dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:37 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 3492, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3490, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:Its a tool with random result, it has no efficiency .
it makes me so happy that i am not going to be the only person bitching about this
I have nothing to add that wont get me modkilled

Also this kuroi wagon is ~completely shallow~
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:38 am

Post by rb »

I'd be willing to bet that people who're saying VCA is pure shit still take note of who votes who and draw conclusions from that in some form, which I'd still call a soft VCA.

I'm not necessarsily referring to some massive analysis and breakdown attempt anyway, it's just a thing that everyone draws conclusions from.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3489, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:still scumreading your hydra nahdia

its just scummy disconnected ABR , flaked even though promised errant and having no reason to townread nahdia

please gather your hydra shit together?

~Ice
Sorry.
In post 3419, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:Fire thinks he is either lazy town or lazy scum and his flip will help to get idea about others and where their standing.
Normally I'm not one to campaign for information lynches but I agree Kuroi isn't exactly useful if he's town and his lynch might help us sort others.

Anyway, your case seems to be mostly meta which is meh. Meta to me is only useful in certain situations and this isn't one of them. The fact that Kuroi might be using the same approach to find scumreads this game as he did in a previous game where he was scum doesn't tell me Kuroi is scum; it tells me Kuroi is Kuroi.

-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:39 am

Post by No Retreat »

In post 3487, Luna Fox wrote:VCA is a tool, not a holy grail.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:40 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

@rb

and i tried to correct it?

you said you don't care what my read on kuroi is and how I achived it but you called me slightly scum for just following others in this? like wtf?

the rest was me sarcastickly attacking you for the pure wifom shit you said there and your doing it again. what do you expect me to say about this baseless assosciative assumption? you think kuroi was attacking his scumbuddy like that and you think I faked all the research and back and forth with my other hydra head about it? do you think I faked defending against kuroi and I'm just bussying my partner atm? cuase thats what your saying without backing it up

if you knew me even a little you knew how over reactionary my persona is as either alignment and nah I'm just defending myself against an accusation.

and yeah? its just feel like confbiasing if your town or just shitting around to see if you can put your anchor in someone for later days if your scum ...

~Ice
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:41 am

Post by dramonic »

~Kuroi is gonna flip town, yall are gonna try to justify yourselves, but he's not scummy he's just an asshole~
~flimsy case is flimsy~
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:42 am

In post 3503, Stormblade wrote:Anyway, your case seems to be mostly meta which is meh. Meta to me is only useful in certain situations and this isn't one of them. The fact that Kuroi might be using the same approach to find scumreads this game as he did in a previous game where he was scum doesn't tell me Kuroi is scum; it tells me Kuroi is Kuroi.
he attacked me with meta

he lied about it in several ways (about achieving it and what was real)

I defended and attacked back.

he has nothing else in the game beside the sudden scumread on me although he said he has a townread on me before this. he can't just read the same iso and get a scumvibe all of a sudden . he was preparing for this attack and he is just doing it to show himself busy.

~Ice
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:43 am

Post by rb »

In post 3505, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:@rb

and i tried to correct it?

you said you don't care what my read on kuroi is and how I achived it but you called me slightly scum for just following others in this? like wtf?

the rest was me sarcastickly attacking you for the pure wifom shit you said there and your doing it again. what do you expect me to say about this baseless assosciative assumption? you think kuroi was attacking his scumbuddy like that and you think I faked all the research and back and forth with my other hydra head about it? do you think I faked defending against kuroi and I'm just bussying my partner atm? cuase thats what your saying without backing it up

if you knew me even a little you knew how over reactionary my persona is as either alignment and nah I'm just defending myself against an accusation.

and yeah? its just feel like confbiasing if your town or just shitting around to see if you can put your anchor in someone for later days if your scum ...

~Ice
Like I said, I read you as null leaning scum. So I'm not sure why you're so offended that the thoughts I'm giving on you aren't detailing things that are super scummy, because if they were I'd just be calling you scum.

You asked me directly for my opinion so I gave it to you. What did you expect, a big gold star with *TOWN* written on it?
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3507, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 3503, Stormblade wrote:Anyway, your case seems to be mostly meta which is meh. Meta to me is only useful in certain situations and this isn't one of them. The fact that Kuroi might be using the same approach to find scumreads this game as he did in a previous game where he was scum doesn't tell me Kuroi is scum; it tells me Kuroi is Kuroi.
he attacked me with meta

he lied about it in several ways (about achieving it and what was real)

I defended and attacked back.

he has nothing else in the game beside the sudden scumread on me although he said he has a townread on me before this. he can't just read the same iso and get a scumvibe all of a sudden . he was preparing for this attack and he is just doing it to show himself busy.

~Ice
Funnily enough, I've slammed people on "lying" about their meta on me before. Every single one of them was town (but then, I was scum). I doubt he was trying to "lie" and more likely just made a mistake while metadiving. It's a lot of information to sift through and I don't find it surprising he missed you saying a certain phrase once or twice when sorting through all your posts in this site.

Still seeing nothing scum indicative about his attack on you.

-Nahdia
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:45 am

@rb

as i said i'm trying to correct you on myself

I'm not offended in anyway.

you accused me of just following others while I just gave out my analyzes on two main wagons earlier today which you didn't refer to at all eventhough I asked multiple times.

yes , cause I'm town and I want to be town readed.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:47 am

Post by rb »

In post 3500, Luna Fox wrote:No one, not even scum, knows for certain if someone will flip town.
Just saying.
Tho maybe rb forgetting this is multiball makes him kinda towny?
You can just read it as scum/not-scum.

The point is more to do with whether or not Ice knows the alignments of another player or not, as opposed to whether they flip town specifically.
Tim
Tim
Goon
Tim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Tim »

I mean the original premise when metadiving like that is completely stupid, so if for some reason he's town and truly thought it was going to be a slam dunk, it is incumbent on him to not do a half-ass job.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:48 am

Post by dramonic »

It's actually really really easy to metadive for a phrase.
Advanced search -> user: frozen angel -> post contain: shit
Result: all the instances of shit in a frozen post.
I'm a hoot
Tim
Tim
Goon
Tim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Tim »

@stormblade

I'd like a VC again
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:49 am

In post 3509, Stormblade wrote:Funnily enough, I've slammed people on "lying" about their meta on me before. Every single one of them was town (but then, I was scum). I doubt he was trying to "lie" and more likely just made a mistake while metadiving. It's a lot of information to sift through and I don't find it surprising he missed you saying a certain phrase once or twice when sorting through all your posts in this site.

Still seeing nothing scum indicative about his attack on you.

-Nahdia
he claimed he checked all the games of me after I went to sleep and I just brought up the only town game of me with him which had the phrase in it.

have you read my post where I explained his attack on me is trying to dirting me up like the way he was doing it in ASOIAF ? like he just waited to the current games to finish to attack me for my personality and emotional earlier posts and a phrase crap which made some people paranoid about me?

as I said its just a scum who is trying to seem confident and scum hunting while doing no shit

~Ice
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 3511, rb wrote:
In post 3500, Luna Fox wrote:No one, not even scum, knows for certain if someone will flip town.
Just saying.

The point is more to do with whether or not Ice knows the alignments of another player or not, as opposed to whether they flip town specifically.
Still, the only alignment she can know is (in her team/not in her team/unknown), unless there's some sort of Masonry between the 2, which would be the only way for her to know he's town, but then, she wouldn't be voting him.
So i don't see your point there.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:49 am

Post by rb »

In post 3510, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:@rb

you accused me of just following others while I just gave out my analyzes on two main wagons earlier today which you didn't refer to at all eventhough I asked multiple times.

It's more to do with the fact that of all the people you choose to analyze, you choose Kuroi who was already well and truly scum-read by many people. I read the actual cases and didn't see much that screamed to me you were putting a great deal of genuine effort into actually solving the game.

Oh you want to be townread? I take it back then, you must be town because no other faction could possibly want to be townread, right?
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:49 am

In post 3513, dramonic wrote:It's actually really really easy to metadive for a phrase.
k
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3512, Tim wrote:I mean the original premise when metadiving like that is completely stupid, so if for some reason he's town and truly thought it was going to be a slam dunk, it is incumbent on him to not do a half-ass job.
In post 3513, dramonic wrote:It's actually really really easy to metadive for a phrase.
Yeah, well, my point is that Kuroi is town, not that he's competent >_>

-Nahdia
Tim
Tim
Goon
Tim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Tim »

And my point is that probably makes him not town
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Luna Fox »

If that's what he did, then it's more likely for Kuroi to be lying on purpose about meta, which means he's more likely scum.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:52 am

Post by rb »

In post 3516, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3511, rb wrote:
Just saying.

Still, the only alignment she can know is (in her team/not in her team/unknown), unless there's some sort of Masonry between the 2, which would be the only way for her to know he's town, but then, she wouldn't be voting him.
So i don't see your point there.
The point is that if Kuroi was on her team she'd still know one of their alignments and Kuroi could be a bus to earn townpoints since he pretty much looked like the go-to lynch anyway. I have no idea but I'm assuming the scum teams in a 28 player game are at least like 4-5 people so it's not exactly strange to think that they'd bus on Day 1.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:53 am

In post 3517, rb wrote:
In post 3510, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:@rb

It's more to do with the fact that of all the people you choose to analyze, you choose Kuroi who was already well and truly scum-read by many people. I read the actual cases and didn't see much that screamed to me you were putting a great deal of genuine effort into actually solving the game.

Oh you want to be townread? I take it back then, you must be town because no other faction could possibly want to be townread, right?
I defended myself against him and found a scum. I don't post cases for shit. I'm trying to read you too

and I never said the second line. you said why your scumreading me I said this is my iso and what I did and what your saying is wrong.

why instead of seeing why is your read is wrong and checking out what I said, your just getting offensive?

~Ice
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 3522, rb wrote:The point is that if Kuroi was on her team she'd still know one of their alignments and Kuroi could be a bus to earn townpoints since he pretty much looked like the go-to lynch anyway. I have no idea but I'm assuming the scum teams in a 28 player game are at least like 4-5 people so it's not exactly strange to think that they'd bus on Day 1.
Oh, i was talking about the 2nd part of your post where you said that she could know that Kuroi was going to flip town.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:54 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 3514, Tim wrote:@stormblade

I'd like a VC again
Prepare for sadness

Edit: Why challenge people to fault him then? I assume he didn't know of this method.

Edit: This is visibly not a bus
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”