A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:55 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

dram I won't join any games with you ever again. that helps you I guess cuase i'm a shitty player you know?

you don't join any of my games ever again. cuase you will be hurt as I'm a shitty player as well. k?

and I won't let you join my moderatted games ever . cuase you know I get personally offended when I see a jerk . ok?

dropping this conversation

~Ice
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:56 am

Post by dramonic »

What are you even talking about? <_<
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:57 am

Post by rb »

In post 3523, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 3517, rb wrote:
In post 3510, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:@rb

as i said i'm trying to correct you on myself

I'm not offended in anyway.

you accused me of just following others while I just gave out my analyzes on two main wagons earlier today which you didn't refer to at all eventhough I asked multiple times.

yes , cause I'm town and I want to be town readed.
It's more to do with the fact that of all the people you choose to analyze, you choose Kuroi who was already well and truly scum-read by many people. I read the actual cases and didn't see much that screamed to me you were putting a great deal of genuine effort into actually solving the game.

Oh you want to be townread? I take it back then, you must be town because no other faction could possibly want to be townread, right?
I defended myself against him and found a scum. I don't post cases for shit. I'm trying to read you too

and I never said the second line. you said why your scumreading me I said this is my iso and what I did and what your saying is wrong.

why instead of seeing why is your read is wrong and checking out what I said, your just getting offensive?

~Ice
You never said you wanted to be townread? What about post ?

You literally say - "I'm town and I want to be town readed."

I feel like you're trying really hard to make it look like I'm being unfair to you here, when I'm really not.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:58 am

Post by rb »

In post 3524, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3522, rb wrote:The point is that if Kuroi was on her team she'd still know one of their alignments and Kuroi could be a bus to earn townpoints since he pretty much looked like the go-to lynch anyway. I have no idea but I'm assuming the scum teams in a 28 player game are at least like 4-5 people so it's not exactly strange to think that they'd bus on Day 1.
Oh, i was talking about the 2nd part of your post where you said that she could know that Kuroi was going to flip town.
Right, and yeah she couldn't know if he would flip specifically town but she could know he would flip not-scum. That's what I mean.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:58 am

Post by copper223 »

@ASOIAF
Is very likely town
( Ice is scum hunting like mad and following up on everything she asks plus ending the conversation with a read, she often also drops why she asked that question, i.e. she had an opinion to start out with and checked to see if the player she is interacting with will match her expectation), this is multi-ball so I can't town read her for the rest of the game, here are some questions for you:

- What is your read (if you have one) on Heartless, Nosferatu, Toog. ?

- What didn't you like about Molla in your first post?

- Do you remember why you stopped your conversation with Dram and didn't give a read? Many pages later you seem to have a scum lean, lately you have moved him to null, can you confirm?

From what I've seen about FB this is also more likely to be his town game.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:58 am

In post 3527, dramonic wrote:What are you even talking about? <_<
I guess I misunderstood your post

ignore my last post please I read that like your calling all my posts shit ...
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:01 am

Post by dramonic »

<_<
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:01 am

In post 3528, rb wrote:
In post 3517, rb wrote:

you accused me of just following others while I just gave out my analyzes on two main wagons earlier today which you didn't refer to at all eventhough I asked multiple times.

It's more to do with the fact that of all the people you choose to analyze, you choose Kuroi who was already well and truly scum-read by many people. I read the actual cases and didn't see much that screamed to me you were putting a great deal of genuine effort into actually solving the game.

Oh you want to be townread? I take it back then, you must be town because no other faction could possibly want to be townread, right?
I defended myself against him and found a scum. I don't post cases for shit. I'm trying to read you too

and I never said the second line. you said why your scumreading me I said this is my iso and what I did and what your saying is wrong.

why instead of seeing why is your read is wrong and checking out what I said, your just getting offensive?

~Ice

I feel like you're trying really hard to make it look like I'm being unfair to you here, when I'm really not.
I said I want to be townreaded but not for wanting to be townreaded ... omfg

no I'm not I'm saying I'm town why you think I'm scum. you said why I said why your wrong and yes I want to be townreaded. wtf is that?

yes your unfair. your not following up the conversation and taking back what you accused me ans is obviously wrong.

~Ice
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3520, Tim wrote:And my point is that probably makes him not town
I don't see how competency is related to alignment in any way, shape, or form. You'll have to spell this one out for me. I'm stupid.

-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:03 am

Post by rb »

In post 3533, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 3528, rb wrote:
In post 3517, rb wrote:

~Ice

I said I want to be townreaded but not for wanting to be townreaded ... omfg

no I'm not I'm saying I'm town why you think I'm scum. you said why I said why your wrong and yes I want to be townreaded. wtf is that?

yes your unfair. your not following up the conversation and taking back what you accused me ans is obviously wrong.

~Ice
Uh, I can't parse that.
Tim
Tim
Goon
Tim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Tim »

In post 3534, Stormblade wrote:
I don't see how competency is related to alignment in any way, shape, or form. You'll have to spell this one out for me. I'm stupid.

-Nahdia
Because a town player would give more of a shit that their completely ridiculous premise held up. Competency has nothing to do with it when you cherrypick evidence
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:06 am

Post by copper223 »

She means it's natural to want to be town-read as town because it validates your play, and that's different from trying to get the rest of the players to town read you cause you have a vested interest in being town-read (cause as scum you are afraid that if you don't have enough players that like you, you will get lynched).

There is an internal consistency in Ice's posting about her reads that considering the free flowing nature of her posts is nearly impossible to fake.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:07 am

In post 3530, copper223 wrote:@ASOIAF
Is very likely town
( Ice is scum hunting like mad and following up on everything she asks plus ending the conversation with a read, she often also drops why she asked that question, i.e. she had an opinion to start out with and checked to see if the player she is interacting with will match her expectation), this is multi-ball so I can't town read her for the rest of the game, here are some questions for you:

- What is your read (if you have one) on Heartless, Nosferatu, Toog. ?

- What didn't you like about Molla in your first post?

- Do you remember why you stopped your conversation with Dram and didn't give a read? Many pages later you seem to have a scum lean, lately you have moved him to null, can you confirm?

From what I've seen about FB this is also more likely to be his town game.
heartless - null , cuase what anti is doing is like what I saw in his town game but I'm afraid I can see that in his scum games as well. didn't do isolated read and deep research yet , probably won't till I see some flip info
nosfertu - slight town cuase I liked the way he engaged earlier multiple times so far , not yet developed read.
toog - town becuase of that idiotic claim. need to be investigated and teted later though cuase its a cult game

claiming flavor is antitown play and I hate antitown play

that wasn't a game related conversation , he called my game shit I overreacted cuase I was a bit angry from bloodborne as well I appologised and came back. Fire feel he is town and I have no intention to read him yet.

~Ice
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:08 am

Post by copper223 »

Fair enough, I'm happy with you, try to win when I'm not in the game.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:10 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 3536, Tim wrote:
In post 3534, Stormblade wrote:

-Nahdia
Because a town player would give more of a shit that their completely ridiculous premise held up. Competency has nothing to do with it when you cherrypick evidence
I don't think as scum you challenge people to counter your metadive and then double down on it when they succeed.
In post 3537, copper223 wrote:She means it's natural to want to be town-read as town [snip]
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

If you're REALLY concerned about how people are reading you you're either scum or bad :P
I'm a hoot
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:11 am

Post by copper223 »

Stop being snarky dram.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:13 am

In post 3540, dramonic wrote:If you're REALLY concerned about how people are reading you you're either scum or bad
not really!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:15 am

Post by davesaz »

Ugh, I got interrupted on page 112 and have not been able to come back since.
TBH, I don't think I'll have time to do more than skim the intervening 30 pages. Which may be what some people are doing already...
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:15 am

Post by rb »

In post 3537, copper223 wrote:She means it's natural to want to be town-read as town because it validates your play, and that's different from trying to get the rest of the players to town read you cause you have a vested interest in being town-read (cause as scum you are afraid that if you don't have enough players that like you, you will get lynched).

There is an internal consistency in Ice's posting about her reads that considering the free flowing nature of her posts is nearly impossible to fake.
Yeah I get that my comment was meant to highlight how redundant it is to say, "I'm town and I want to be townread!"

Everyone's going to say, "I'm town." Town say it. Scum say it. Cult say it. Serial Killer's say it. Why should I care that she says it?

She's consistent, yes. I don't know if it's that hard to fake or that I trust any of her reasoning/reads.

I'm pretty bad at interpreting emotion-based players though and like I said I just provided this because ASOIAF wanted my opinion. I will note that as difficult as I find it to parse her I'm probably leaning more towards null again and I'll probably try to check my potential confbias - but those were my thoughts and I was asked and we're playing mafia, so I didn't filter them.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:17 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm not being snarky though?
Self-awareness is important, but trying to make people say I'm town only means I need my play to be approved for ?reasons?
Ya know, what WT is doing.
I'm a hoot
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:19 am

Post by copper223 »

@RB
Noted, the internal consistency is about how she engages with A, asks A about something she finds relevant and then transparently gives a read about A at the end of the discussion. I'll engage with you when I get to your ISO now that I'm not forced to skim.
Tim
Tim
Goon
Tim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Tim »

In post 3543, davesaz wrote:Ugh, I got interrupted on page 112 and have not been able to come back since.
TBH, I don't think I'll have time to do more than skim the intervening 30 pages. Which may be what some people are doing already...
Frankly the last 30 pages have about ~0 new information.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

@copper, why are you still voting heartless? Why are you not voting Kuroi or wt?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 3544, rb wrote:Everyone's going to say, "I'm town." Town say it. Scum say it. Cult say it. Serial Killer's say it. Why should I care that she says it?
So. It's NAI
Why are you caring then?
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:21 am

:|

rb you said your scumreading me cuase I'm just following others and have others read in my iso which is absolutely wrong. I made two posts earlier today that explains my mindset and how I get there transparently.

now comment on them and stop dodging the main question with "she is saying she want to be townreaded cause she is town"

I asked for your opinion cuase you were commenting on anything beside my posts. I want your read on my mindset that I explained earlier today not for just fixing your read on me but to read you. your dodging is making me think that I was wrong on my initial slight townread on you for the effeort you were putting in for sortting the game current pushes. it feels your nitpicking words to stay in the higher side of the conversation instead of analyzing them.

~Ice

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”