copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:21 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 3545, dramonic wrote:I'm not being snarky though?
Self-awareness is important, but trying to make people say I'm town only means I need my play to be approved for ?reasons?
Ya know, what WT is doing.
You can't impose your matrix of how the game ought to be played and call everyone that diverges from it bad (maybe this is a town tell for you btw), some people are naturally more inclined to seek validation depending on age, gender etc... she is not asking the be town-read, she wants to be town-read very likely because she is town (so in her mind if she is doing it right everyone
ought to
town read her).
Tim
Tim
Goon
Tim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Tim »

In post 3540, dramonic wrote:I don't think as scum you challenge people to counter your metadive and then double down on it when they succeed.
Refuge in audacity? I dunno, but I actively try not guess scum motivations for strange behavior, only what town ones there could be.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3536, Tim wrote:
In post 3534, Stormblade wrote:
In post 3520, Tim wrote:And my point is that probably makes him not town
I don't see how competency is related to alignment in any way, shape, or form. You'll have to spell this one out for me. I'm stupid.

-Nahdia
Because a town player would give more of a shit that their completely ridiculous premise held up. Competency has nothing to do with it when you cherrypick evidence
And a scum player wouldn't........?????

-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:23 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

In post 3545, dramonic wrote:I'm not being snarky though?
Self-awareness is important, but trying to make people say I'm town only means I need my play to be approved for ?reasons?
Ya know, what WT is doing.
although that wasn't what i was saying at all.

plus I usually overreact to reads on me though like the way I overeact to everything in my life? whats that saying at all?

~Ice
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:24 am

Post by rb »

In post 3549, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3544, rb wrote:Everyone's going to say, "I'm town." Town say it. Scum say it. Cult say it. Serial Killer's say it. Why should I care that she says it?
So. It's NAI
Why are you caring then?
Because Ice seems to be saying it as if it should make me think she's more town.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 3555, rb wrote:Because Ice seems to be saying it as if it should make me think she's more town.
She's not.
Read her posts again.
You're the one interpreting it as such.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:25 am

In post 3555, rb wrote:
In post 3544, rb wrote:Everyone's going to say, "I'm town." Town say it. Scum say it. Cult say it. Serial Killer's say it. Why should I care that she says it?
So. It's NAI
Why are you caring then?
Because Ice seems to be saying it as if it should make me think she's more town.
never said that

your putting words in my mouth.

~Ice
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Also stop dodging her questions by overfocusing on this.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:27 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 3548, Titus wrote:@copper, why are you still voting heartless? Why are you not voting Kuroi or wt?
Because I am going through everyone's ISOs (including yours which I predict is going to give me a headache when trying to decide what you are this time) so I have 0 interest in letting you end the day, before I get to reviewing him I still think he is scum and the fact that he was focusing on ASOIAF if I got that correctly from his phone isn't helping his case.

Why are you asking me questions that are obviously already answered in my posts?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:28 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 3329, Wake1 wrote:
@Everyone

When Titus is Town, is she more calm and passive... or aggressive and stubborn?
I think more aggressive and stubborn, but the sample has more open than theme and more mini than large.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:29 am

Post by copper223 »

EBWOP:
In post 3559, copper223 wrote:before I get to reviewing Kuroi I still think he is scum and the fact that he was focusing on ASOIAF if I got that correctly from my phone isn't helping his case.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Luna Fox »

The funny thing is that you're saying that was her intention, when it really wasn't. Yet it somehow made you elevate her from null-scum to null, so i would say that it's causing more of a psychological effect on your read, on something that you... supposedly shouldn't be caring about?

P-Edit: @rb
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:29 am

Post by copper223 »

Titus is very self aware of her meta, don't use meta to read her.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:29 am

Post by rb »

In post 3550, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote::|

rb you said your scumreading me cuase I'm just following others and have others read in my iso which is absolutely wrong. I made two posts earlier today that explains my mindset and how I get there transparently.

now comment on them and stop dodging the main question with "she is saying she want to be townreaded cause she is town"

I asked for your opinion cuase you were commenting on anything beside my posts. I want your read on my mindset that I explained earlier today not for just fixing your read on me but to read you. your dodging is making me think that I was wrong on my initial slight townread on you for the effeort you were putting in for sortting the game current pushes. it feels your nitpicking words to stay in the higher side of the conversation instead of analyzing them.

~Ice
I said I'm reading you null, leaning scum. Why do you persist in twisting what I'm saying as if I just said "Ice is scum"?

I also never said you're JUST following others, I said I don't think much of your case on Kuroi/WT - which are the two things you asked about. I also said really early in this game that I dislike meta reads generally speaking, so again it's not like I'm saying anything new.

Yes, you asked for my opinion and you got it. Now you're having a meltdown. What am I even 'dodging' here? :lol:

I'm nitpicking words because you're apparently not even reading the things I'm saying.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3559, copper223 wrote:
In post 3548, Titus wrote:@copper, why are you still voting heartless? Why are you not voting Kuroi or wt?
Because I am going through everyone's ISOs (including yours which I predict is going to give me a headache when trying to decide what you are this time) so I have 0 interest in letting you end the day, before I get to reviewing him I still think he is scum and the fact that he was focusing on ASOIAF if I got that correctly from his phone isn't helping his case.

Why are you asking me questions that are obviously already answered in my posts?
If it was already answered, I would not have asked. I didn't ask you why Heartless was a scumread. I am actually aware of the search function.

What I am also aware of is that this day needs to end.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:31 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm not calling him protown Tim, I'm calling him town.
I feel like I've said this before this game.

@Copper: If she's doing it right everyone WILL town read her. If we don't, it's because she's doing it wrong.
I
am
townreading her, fwiw.

@FA: I was responding to copper <<
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 3553, Stormblade wrote:And a scum player wouldn't........?????
No, they wouldn't.
(Well they would insofar as getting townread for the apparent effort.)
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:31 am

Post by rb »

In post 3555, rb wrote:
So. It's NAI
Why are you caring then?
Oh and just pointing out - this thing didn't even factor into what I was null-scum reading her for, so I'm not sure why you think that I'm "caring" about it? I said a thing that to me seems pretty self-evident: everyone wants to be townread. Do you not agree or something?

Wtf are you people even talking about?
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3520, Tim wrote:And my point is that probably makes him not town
In post 3567, Heartless wrote:
In post 3553, Stormblade wrote:And a scum player wouldn't........?????
No, they wouldn't.
(Well they would insofar as getting townread for the apparent effort.)
Sigh.

Well again, I disagree and feel like we're getting more into Kuroi being Kuroi, not Kuroi being scum.
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:34 am

Post by copper223 »

@Titus
For you maybe, I want to give my reads (which if you are town you ought to listen to, although feint hope of that happening).

This game can survive another night without a lynch while I organize my thoughts now that I have a PC to work with, I'll help you nail Kuroi if I still think he is scum after my review.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:37 am

Post by rb »

In post 3558, Luna Fox wrote:Also stop dodging her questions by overfocusing on this.
In post 3562, Luna Fox wrote:The funny thing is that you're saying that was her intention, when it really wasn't. Yet it somehow made you elevate her from null-scum to null, so i would say that it's causing more of a psychological effect on your read, on something that you... supposedly shouldn't be caring about?

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Luna?

I didn't say I'm reading her null because of the town thing, I said I'm reading her null again in the post where I mentioned that yes, she does seem consistent. I still don't know how hard it is to fake but I'm not scum-leaning on her anymore. Also, there's two people who keep asking me questions about the thing I said, which I've now explained at least 3 times - I'm not the one focussing on it, other people are asking me/questioning me about it. In my eyes I was just highlighting a thing said by Ice that literally any alignment could say: AT THE SAME TIME AS NULL-READING HER.

I mean yeah, how fucking weird that I'm null-reading a person who says things that I feel like any alignment could say, right?
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:38 am

when I said scumread i meant the thing that made you lean scum on me

you said I'm following others like the way you have similar reads with others? if not how and where

why your leaning scum on me again?

and what I said about WT is not at all meta. and what I said about kuroi is not fully meta. the meta part is just for showing how he lied and how he did a similar play meta wise. the fact he lied in this game and jusped on me right after those two games finished not a second sooner or later with backtracking on me is the thing that makes him scum in my eyes which is not meta at all

the fact your just throwing them in trash can just because you hate meta is making me think really less of you.

putting you down in scum lean for not analyzing what I asked you (not even reading it) and pure dodge and pretending it to be something else.

I've been fully reading them. your not the one who is reading anything and dodging here

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:41 am

In post 3571, rb wrote:
In post 3558, Luna Fox wrote:Also stop dodging her questions by overfocusing on this.
In post 3562, Luna Fox wrote:The funny thing is that you're saying that was her intention, when it really wasn't. Yet it somehow made you elevate her from null-scum to null, so i would say that it's causing more of a psychological effect on your read, on something that you... supposedly shouldn't be caring about?

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Luna?

I didn't say I'm reading her null because of the town thing, I said I'm reading her null again in the post where I mentioned that yes, she does seem consistent. I still don't know how hard it is to fake but I'm not scum-leaning on her anymore. Also, there's two people who keep asking me questions about the thing I said, which I've now explained at least 3 times - I'm not the one focussing on it, other people are asking me/questioning me about it. In my eyes I was just highlighting a thing said by Ice that literally any alignment could say: AT THE SAME TIME AS NULL-READING HER.

I mean yeah, how fucking weird that I'm null-reading a person who says things that I feel like any alignment could say, right?
then again you refused to make a read on my two earlier cases which was an obvious counter to why you claimed your scum reading me in your first post.

still arguing about how your reading me currently instead which is a total distraction from what was the intention of this whole conversation to dodge it.

~Ice
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:42 am

Post by dramonic »

:facepalm:
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:43 am

this is the worst page top not the last one

:facepalm:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”