Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4851 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 4852, rb wrote:How sure are you of that?
Because of the way my ability is worded in my role PM.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4852 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by rb »

So you're basically 100% convinced that Salt Squad should show as 'Individual Vampire' if you checked them, Titus would show as 'West Empire', BBMolla would show as, 'Individual Human' etc. and that there's no way there could be overlap where multiple factions show as one thing because they have compatible WinCons?
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4853 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

In post 4849, rb wrote:I've come to the conclusion that Luna's faction cop result is not fucked with, Salt Squad really is 'isolationist' - but isolationist doesn't mean scum/cult.

Read about the Individual Vampires - they're outcasts. Read about Kuroi's character Hans Pohl - he's an outcast. They're all
isolated and individual
and hold no particular allegiance to anyone. The 'Individual' factions are somewhat a neutral ground that win with a few different other WinCons. Also, 'isolationism' in political terms is commonly acccepted as meaning that you keep other people's business out of yours and you try to do the best with what you can (roughly speaking).

This all sounds very consistent with the flavour for Individual Vampires/Humans and I'm starting to really think that we've simply been reading isolationist wrong. Luna's result wasn't fucked with - Salt Squad IS an isolationist - but isolationist isn't the cult/scum indicator we thought it was.
then you believe SS had a fake claim

wtf are you talking about
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4854 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

oh I see you beleive her result was another name for the same claimed faction
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4855 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 4854, rb wrote:So you're basically 100% convinced that Salt Squad should show as 'Individual Vampire' if you checked them, Titus would show as 'West Empire', BBMolla would show as, 'Individual Human' etc. and that there's no way there could be overlap where multiple factions show as one thing because they have compatible WinCons?
Yes
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4856 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Well to be more preciese they would show as "Individual Vampires Faction" if it's what they claimed they are and i wasn't redirected.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4857 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 4473, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
mastin will you confirm this?
I cannot give information on factions beyond what is flipped or what is available in a specific player's role PM. I can try to point them in the right direction, very strongly, but I cannot give this information.

So in this case...all I can do is, again, point to the mechanics post, ask it be read carefully, and then refer back to the flips, and ask for them to be read carefully.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4858 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4512, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 4155, Salt Squad wrote:Can you guys at the very least let me live for 1 night target a human and make them confirmed town?
Or at least have a confirmed win condition that wins with town.
Salt if you can confirm someone as town why didn't you do it last night?

this.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4859 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4514, Salt Squad wrote:
By using my 1-shot recruit me and the person I recruit can confirm each other as town.
:lol:
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4860 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Tho if you want exact wording what i got was that they were from the "Isolationist Faction".
I just didnt think including the word "Faction" on it was necessary and already assumed.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4861 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by rb »

Hmm.

It does seem pretty damning but I'm still not convinced there aren't "grouped" factions whose goal is basically to identify who is or isn't with them. Something about the way Mastin explained all this stuff makes me think that way.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4862 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by rb »

Oh and I still think A50/Copper/Wayward are scum regardless of whether or not Salt Squad is scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4863 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: LONG ASS WALL
In post 3925, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:I can tell you one thing, Stormblade is not with us:
VOTE: Storm Blade

~Firebringer
--------------------------
Here we go first claim of sorts -- Expedience. No information as to why or who the "us" is. My FoS of Expedience grows and of Salt Squad. Then without any reaction they immediately vote RAM saying they are unambiguously scum though. I can't tell if Expedience is absolutely crazy or just trying to say something here. Either way I had an FoS of them before Kuroi lynch and this entrance didn't help things.
-----------------------------
Then there's some more bitching and moaning about "oh no! what do I do?" This pops up throughout the day so far. My thoughts are at least some of this fake some of this is genuine. Overall to a speciifc player it is NAI though.
In post 3939, Luna Fox wrote:So one of the members of my neighborhood.
Has found out that Salt Squad is part of some Isolationist faction?

What the heck is even that.
This I do not like. It doesn't seem to make sense with anything. This means one of several things to me:
1) The isolationist is a cultist or something that just wants to survive and put itself in a hovel. It doesn't sound "war" or "conversion like". Just something that wants to exist. Since all of the factions seem to be sentences and you got a phrase it is probably a summary of one of those phrases. It could be something that means Salt is town.
2) The isolationist result could be fake and that would mean that whoever made it is one of the 50% scum.
3) Luna could be lying about this and that would make them want to lynch Salt for some reason.
4) If the person isn't strong willed then I'd say they could have hit someone else.

The fact Luna has either came close to our outed nearly everyone in their hood for reasons I cannot understand at all boggles my mind. There are way too many possibilities of what that claim
could[/b] be and the fact that Luna outed it and then immediately pressuring Beeboy without talking about it is sketchy when it doesn't seem to match up. However, I had a town read on Luna and Beeboy so I'm actually leaning towards Isolationist being a word or phrase that describes Individual Vampire OR there was funny redirection going on. Since I can't really tell what the fuck is going on here, both of you get an FoS.

Luna for habitually pants dropping and Salt for begging and pleading instead of actually trying to figure out the game and then for adding the strong willed claim after. Salt however does have some of a chance of telling the truth when in without a single vote on them then says they are feeling vampiric.

Therefore on this claim I am punting for now on determining which of the two, if any, are scum without further interaction but something there stinks and I intend on finding out what.

------------------------------------------------------

Almost50 then posts something on the Titus kill. Quite frankly Titus suspected a lot of people and was "cooperative" which was usually her thing as scum. Bullheaded as town, Cooperative as scum. For her to kill to go through she'd have to be sure of the person being not-human and be sure of not redirection. There's a whole lot of assumptions made in that post but none of them are reads and there are plenty of other possibilities. Based on the fact that Mastin has established scum have fake claims this looks really bad. FoS grows Almost50.

Tim does mechanics stuff which seems to be par for the course instead of reading but seems as close as to what was investigative so far so NAI for that.

--------------------------------------------------------

Stormblade hopping on the LLD wagon without seemingly interacting with the Salt Squad claim makes almost no sense. It seems VERY opportunistic to say the least. It's one of the reasons that I think something funny is going on. But see the thing is I had a town read on them beforehand. It could be possible that Stormblade like the majority of everyone else seems to confuse race and wincon but it contributes to my punting on the Salt Squad bit for now. They said it doesn't 100% indicate it, yet they vote it as if it DOES and don't ask any investigative questions before doing so. They eventually unvote at entertaining the possibility, but if they knew it wasn't 100% indicative why weren't they asking questions first? Depending upon what Salt Squad flips I would look here. Especially since they believe LLD on the claim of <redacted> (so scum actually have to read the thread) and didn't insta vote them, they'd either need to be <redacted> or a potential <redacted> or they'd probably be scum.

Luna's hop onto LLD immediately with one of the weakest apologies ever is usually a scum tell as well. Isolationist doesn't make sense at all to me.

The only thing that stops me from wanting to run Luna up the damn flagpole right now is that I don't think she'd out a large (relative term) group of people that she is in a PT with as scum unless they themselves are scum. Buh bye Luna town read, which because they admittedly share the same PT, buh bye Stormblade town read. I also find it interesting that Luna pushes the Wulden are scum thing and a Wulden spy. It seems like Luna is just claiming tons of shit to avoid actually reading people. The hydra dissonance doesn't help matters much either. I want to figure out what was up with today though because almost everyone in that damn hood seems opportunistic as fuck, either that or every player in the hood is drunk or inebriated on a consistent basis somehow.

is tellling from Beeboy. Switches between racecop and race cop. Not sure why. If this was a slower game I'd call it AI. However I can see autocorrect or something fucking with that. So contributes to the punt section.

----------------------------

Expedience continues vote hopping sans reason to whatever is popular or whatever is around. Then immediately asks LLD to full claim with like hardly any votes. A full claim is for L-1. FoS Expedience is growing larger still.

------------

Lots more pages doing nothing reading people and just calling each other scum over and over

-----------

Almost50 gets more FoS's on them because they specifically want to know who is in the PT. Maybe he wants to know who the <REDACTED> are in that hood? I'm not sure what good asking does when you can read the fucking thread (RTFT) except to keep the conversation going about specs and not hunt and find more <REDACTED>, assuming all people in that PT have a similar <REDACTED> and I'm not misunderstanding them.

---------

Wayward thinking's logic is terrible --- Lynching for information is always bad. Furthermore if this game was "find the wulden" and assuming that scum usually take up 20-25% of the population in a standard game and that X% of people are humans then giving 100-20-X% of the players race checks and go "this is scum" is bullshit. A wulden claim DOES make me put the slot under the microscope however.

---------

Toog writes a few sentences to explain "I'm sheeping" instead of investigating. We haven't gotten that far into the game yet. /sigh

---------

Dripping Goofball also sheeps....What the fuck is this game?

--------

Copper gets a huge FoS too. They posted that stuff of mine sounds like bullshit scum would post but has had ample time and interacted with other people and refuses to do so.

If it wasn't completely bat shit stupid I'd really think that this group is all scum except for the fact that if they were scum claiming a PT is stupid AND I don't see all three people being this stupid. But there is probably at least one scum somewhere in that PT. As to whether or not it relates to the Salt Squad stuff, I want to see more interactions to find out.

-----------

RAM is okay ish. I like the fact they seem to imply thinking which is more than what most people do but I don't like that they think they need more flips to do it. There's been 11 billion (sarcastic extension) claims already. What exactly more do you need to start asking questions?

---------

Cephrir comes in and posts common sense...And then Nosferatu (the player) claims that Cephrir is Nosferatu (the race). Again this is more unprovoked claiming. This means that Nosferatu is not human and I'm assuming not Wulden or Nosferatu themselves else that post doesn't make sense. Yet since it is highly unlikely that they be human and race check that means they didn't list their own race there. A couple of people have claimed not human AND win with human. This seems self serving and completely ignores the rest of the thread.

------------

Then people just go off the deepend going back to an old vote because "information" instead of actually goddamn reading and investigating.

---------

The rb votes are just stupid. RB is like one of the few people investigating and scum hunting. Almost chain sawing. Again if Luna, Storm, and Copper were all scum together this would make sense but I can''t for the life of me see a scum team openly advocate they have a PT in the game thread.

---------

I hate Salt Squad's posts with a passion about wanting to lynch the 2 shot BP in order to "townfirm" themselves. From my view of the game that doesn't happen. And again asking about more people about who is in the damn hood...C'mon

*bangs head against wall*

The short version is I have a lot of thoughts about that PT/LLD/Salt Squad/Cephrir but that is NOT where I think the vote should go.

I think it should go on one of these people.
Expedience who just looks like they are vote hopping without even interacting. (Granted most people are just trying to use information and not scum hunting but at least they are interacting)
Wayward Thinker who advocated for an information lynch.
Klingoncelt who spends most of the time interacting with Wake instead of interacting with the thoughts so far and asks for a vote of someone who Wake (I think) has confirmed Northern faction without reasons.
Almost 50 for reasons mentioned in the wall above. Lots of weird things that don't add up.

Since the latter is what the some people are loudly saying race = faction = lynch LLD except his is more trying to prove something that mastin didn't say, I want to see more of what Wayward does now and instead want to see Expedience post something other than "vote" sheep. Random vote change. Sheep. vote change.

VOTE: Expedience
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4864 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by rb »

In post 4864, MathBlade wrote:
Spoiler: LONG ASS WALL
In post 3925, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:I can tell you one thing, Stormblade is not with us:
VOTE: Storm Blade

~Firebringer
Here we go first claim of sorts -- Expedience. No information as to why or who the "us" is. My FoS of Expedience grows and of Salt Squad. Then without any reaction they immediately vote RAM saying they are unambiguously scum though. I can't tell if Expedience is absolutely crazy or just trying to say something here. Either way I had an FoS of them before Kuroi lynch and this entrance didn't help things.
Then there's some more bitching and moaning about "oh no! what do I do?" This pops up throughout the day so far. My thoughts are at least some of this fake some of this is genuine. Overall to a speciifc player it is NAI though.
In post 3939, Luna Fox wrote:So one of the members of my neighborhood.
Has found out that Salt Squad is part of some Isolationist faction?

What the heck is even that.
This I do not like. It doesn't seem to make sense with anything. This means one of several things to me:
1) The isolationist is a cultist or something that just wants to survive and put itself in a hovel. It doesn't sound "war" or "conversion like". Just something that wants to exist. Since all of the factions seem to be sentences and you got a phrase it is probably a summary of one of those phrases. It could be something that means Salt is town.
2) The isolationist result could be fake and that would mean that whoever made it is one of the 50% scum.
3) Luna could be lying about this and that would make them want to lynch Salt for some reason.
4) If the person isn't strong willed then I'd say they could have hit someone else.

The fact Luna has either came close to our outed nearly everyone in their hood for reasons I cannot understand at all boggles my mind. There are way too many possibilities of what that claim
could[/b] be and the fact that Luna outed it and then immediately pressuring Beeboy without talking about it is sketchy when it doesn't seem to match up. However, I had a town read on Luna and Beeboy so I'm actually leaning towards Isolationist being a word or phrase that describes Individual Vampire OR there was funny redirection going on. Since I can't really tell what the fuck is going on here, both of you get an FoS.

Luna for habitually pants dropping and Salt for begging and pleading instead of actually trying to figure out the game and then for adding the strong willed claim after. Salt however does have some of a chance of telling the truth when in without a single vote on them then says they are feeling vampiric.

Therefore on this claim I am punting for now on determining which of the two, if any, are scum without further interaction but something there stinks and I intend on finding out what.

Almost50 then posts something on the Titus kill. Quite frankly Titus suspected a lot of people and was "cooperative" which was usually her thing as scum. Bullheaded as town, Cooperative as scum. For her to kill to go through she'd have to be sure of the person being not-human and be sure of not redirection. There's a whole lot of assumptions made in that post but none of them are reads and there are plenty of other possibilities. Based on the fact that Mastin has established scum have fake claims this looks really bad. FoS grows Almost50.

Tim does mechanics stuff which seems to be par for the course instead of reading but seems as close as to what was investigative so far so NAI for that.

--------------------------------------------------------

Stormblade hopping on the LLD wagon without seemingly interacting with the Salt Squad claim makes almost no sense. It seems VERY opportunistic to say the least. It's one of the reasons that I think something funny is going on. But see the thing is I had a town read on them beforehand. It could be possible that Stormblade like the majority of everyone else seems to confuse race and wincon but it contributes to my punting on the Salt Squad bit for now. They said it doesn't 100% indicate it, yet they vote it as if it DOES and don't ask any investigative questions before doing so. They eventually unvote at entertaining the possibility, but if they knew it wasn't 100% indicative why weren't they asking questions first? Depending upon what Salt Squad flips I would look here. Especially since they believe LLD on the claim of <redacted> (so scum actually have to read the thread) and didn't insta vote them, they'd either need to be <redacted> or a potential <redacted> or they'd probably be scum.

Luna's hop onto LLD immediately with one of the weakest apologies ever is usually a scum tell as well. Isolationist doesn't make sense at all to me.

The only thing that stops me from wanting to run Luna up the damn flagpole right now is that I don't think she'd out a large (relative term) group of people that she is in a PT with as scum unless they themselves are scum. Buh bye Luna town read, which because they admittedly share the same PT, buh bye Stormblade town read. I also find it interesting that Luna pushes the Wulden are scum thing and a Wulden spy. It seems like Luna is just claiming tons of shit to avoid actually reading people. The hydra dissonance doesn't help matters much either. I want to figure out what was up with today though because almost everyone in that damn hood seems opportunistic as fuck, either that or every player in the hood is drunk or inebriated on a consistent basis somehow.

is tellling from Beeboy. Switches between racecop and race cop. Not sure why. If this was a slower game I'd call it AI. However I can see autocorrect or something fucking with that. So contributes to the punt section.

----------------------------

Expedience continues vote hopping sans reason to whatever is popular or whatever is around. Then immediately asks LLD to full claim with like hardly any votes. A full claim is for L-1. FoS Expedience is growing larger still.

------------

Lots more pages doing nothing reading people and just calling each other scum over and over

-----------

Almost50 gets more FoS's on them because they specifically want to know who is in the PT. Maybe he wants to know who the <REDACTED> are in that hood? I'm not sure what good asking does when you can read the fucking thread (RTFT) except to keep the conversation going about specs and not hunt and find more <REDACTED>, assuming all people in that PT have a similar <REDACTED> and I'm not misunderstanding them.

---------

Wayward thinking's logic is terrible --- Lynching for information is always bad. Furthermore if this game was "find the wulden" and assuming that scum usually take up 20-25% of the population in a standard game and that X% of people are humans then giving 100-20-X% of the players race checks and go "this is scum" is bullshit. A wulden claim DOES make me put the slot under the microscope however.

---------

Toog writes a few sentences to explain "I'm sheeping" instead of investigating. We haven't gotten that far into the game yet. /sigh

---------

Dripping Goofball also sheeps....What the fuck is this game?

--------

Copper gets a huge FoS too. They posted that stuff of mine sounds like bullshit scum would post but has had ample time and interacted with other people and refuses to do so.

If it wasn't completely bat shit stupid I'd really think that this group is all scum except for the fact that if they were scum claiming a PT is stupid AND I don't see all three people being this stupid. But there is probably at least one scum somewhere in that PT. As to whether or not it relates to the Salt Squad stuff, I want to see more interactions to find out.

-----------

RAM is okay ish. I like the fact they seem to imply thinking which is more than what most people do but I don't like that they think they need more flips to do it. There's been 11 billion (sarcastic extension) claims already. What exactly more do you need to start asking questions?

---------

Cephrir comes in and posts common sense...And then Nosferatu (the player) claims that Cephrir is Nosferatu (the race). Again this is more unprovoked claiming. This means that Nosferatu is not human and I'm assuming not Wulden or Nosferatu themselves else that post doesn't make sense. Yet since it is highly unlikely that they be human and race check that means they didn't list their own race there. A couple of people have claimed not human AND win with human. This seems self serving and completely ignores the rest of the thread.

------------

Then people just go off the deepend going back to an old vote because "information" instead of actually goddamn reading and investigating.

---------

The rb votes are just stupid. RB is like one of the few people investigating and scum hunting. Almost chain sawing. Again if Luna, Storm, and Copper were all scum together this would make sense but I can''t for the life of me see a scum team openly advocate they have a PT in the game thread.

---------

I hate Salt Squad's posts with a passion about wanting to lynch the 2 shot BP in order to "townfirm" themselves. From my view of the game that doesn't happen. And again asking about more people about who is in the damn hood...C'mon

*bangs head against wall*

The short version is I have a lot of thoughts about that PT/LLD/Salt Squad/Cephrir but that is NOT where I think the vote should go.

I think it should go on one of these people.
Expedience who just looks like they are vote hopping without even interacting. (Granted most people are just trying to use information and not scum hunting but at least they are interacting)
Wayward Thinker who advocated for an information lynch.
Klingoncelt who spends most of the time interacting with Wake instead of interacting with the thoughts so far and asks for a vote of someone who Wake (I think) has confirmed Northern faction without reasons.
Almost 50 for reasons mentioned in the wall above. Lots of weird things that don't add up.

Since the latter is what the some people are loudly saying race = faction = lynch LLD except his is more trying to prove something that mastin didn't say, I want to see more of what Wayward does now and instead want to see Expedience post something other than "vote" sheep. Random vote change. Sheep. vote change.

VOTE: Expedience
<3

But put your vote on Wayward instead.

I need to look into Klingon now, but I'm impressed that your bigass wall has the same suspicions as mine. You'd better not be scum Math.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4865 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4557, Salt Squad wrote:No I am serious Luna claimed cop in her neighborhood to scum.
That means that scum knew who she wanted to confirm so they could redirect her to someone who has the same information as the person she was checking.
Why are you telling people that there's Scum in Luna's 'Hood? Was that confirmed?
-
MiniDeathStar
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4866 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by rb »

In post 4866, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4557, Salt Squad wrote:No I am serious Luna claimed cop in her neighborhood to scum.
That means that scum knew who she wanted to confirm so they could redirect her to someone who has the same information as the person she was checking.
Why are you telling people that there's Scum in Luna's 'Hood? Was that confirmed?
Luna herself said it lol.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4867 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Luna's only been screaming "there's a wulden in my PT" every 3 seconds.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4868 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4561, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 4558, Salt Squad wrote:No I am serious Luna claimed cop in her neighborhood to scum.
No, everyone in the hood didnt know who i was targeting, i did receive some target suggestions but i didnt specify whether i was following them or not (i wasn't)
VOTE: Salt Squad
-
MiniDeathStar
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4869 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

I think I found the rat
Heat, Beeboy and Cakez. MUGI-CHAN BEST GIRL
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4870 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4564, rb wrote:

It's pretty much confirmed by Luna herself that she was known to the scum as a Faction cop. She's like the absolute perfect target to be redirected, if it exists in the game.
Exactly -
IF
it exists in this game.

There is no evidence that one does.
-
MiniDeathStar
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4871 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by rb »

I'll wait until you catch up to my ccurrent line of thinking.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4872 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4864, MathBlade wrote:Stormblade hopping on the LLD wagon without seemingly interacting with the Salt Squad claim makes almost no sense. It seems VERY opportunistic to say the least. It's one of the reasons that I think something funny is going on. But see the thing is I had a town read on them beforehand. It could be possible that Stormblade like the majority of everyone else seems to confuse race and wincon but it contributes to my punting on the Salt Squad bit for now. They said it doesn't 100% indicate it, yet they vote it as if it DOES and don't ask any investigative questions before doing so. They eventually unvote at entertaining the possibility, but if they knew it wasn't 100% indicative why weren't they asking questions first?
Reasonable point, I'll try to explain. Basically, there's a LOT of indication that Wulden are our enemies, especially for me because my faction's "spy" should it exist is Wulden. Basically, the vote was a knee-jerk reaction because I want the Wulden scumteam dead. Not to mention putting pressure on the slot is one way to get them to explain themselves faster, though I can't honestly claim that's what was going through my head. Forgive me if this game has left me frazzled. Once LLD explained themselves and I really thought about it, I backed off. ABR still thinks they're scum though so I guess we're voting there.
-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4873 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4847, rb wrote:I've come to the conclusion that Luna's faction cop result is not fucked with, Salt Squad really is 'isolationist' - but isolationist doesn't mean scum/cult.

Read about the Individual Vampires - they're outcasts. Read about Kuroi's character Hans Pohl - he's an outcast. They're all
isolated and individual
and hold no particular allegiance to anyone. The 'Individual' factions are somewhat a neutral ground that win with a few different other WinCons. Also, 'isolationism' in political terms is commonly acccepted as meaning that you keep other people's business out of yours and you try to do the best with what you can (roughly speaking).

This all sounds very consistent with the flavour for Individual Vampires/Humans and I'm starting to really think that we've simply been reading isolationist wrong. Luna's result wasn't fucked with - Salt Squad IS an isolationist - but isolationist isn't the cult/scum indicator we thought it was.
The reason the result of isolationist makes salt scum is because they are denying being one.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4874 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Stormblade »

I used "Basically," twice in a row god I can't talk anymore just pretend I'm not so goddamn coherent
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”