Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4900 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by rb »

In post 4888, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 4885, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4608, rb wrote:Apart from WT I'm starting to just want to lynch all of the hood until we find the scum because I'm tired of this game revolving around this stupid hood. Fuck the hood.
Could you buddy your cult leader just a little bit harder there, pal?

Everyone might not have yet noticed how over-the-top your white knighting for Salt is.
Which is funny coz i mentioned earlier that they got culted since their non issue with my win con magically changed over being an issue, overnight.
ROFL.

I didn't even know your WinCon Day 1 - but you said you were town aligned with humans and had people in your hood verifying that thing. Being Day 1 I had no reason to think this was some elaborate scumplot because there's just no reason for scum to do that. At the very least I figured YOU were town and possibly being sheeped by scum, but I didn't really think you were scum.

Also I think I've well and truly established that the reason I didn't like your hood was because it was taking over the game and interrupting everyone's ability to actually scumhunt, while simultaneously suspecting it might be a hood with a scum majority. Not to mention Cephrir and LLD are OUTSIDE of your hood and sharing the SAME WINCON AS YOU who I'm saying I REALLY DON'T WANT TO LYNCH today. But yeah Luna, let's go with that. I'm from some faction whose win condition is about eliminating people of your win condition...and that's why I'm constantly saying I don't want to Lynch Cephrir/LLD and haven't made any attempt to get YOU lynched either - even though I'm pretty damn sure you 3 all have the same win condition - you got me!
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4901 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Some food for thought all of the flips we've seen so far have a faction named after a Location, Nation or Race (or a mix of those).
The Isolationist Faction doesnt.

What does this mean?
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4902 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

In post 4896, Stormblade wrote:My townread on ASOIAF has dwindled a bit... they seem to be a bit brash about the way they play this game and it's not towny. and I'm starting to get paranoid that I just don't know how to read Frozen Angel, I know she apparently rarely gets lynched even as scum so I was probably naive to townread them so quickly.
I don't like this game ; I hate the way win conditions are written

and I think you are scum regardless. I don't care about luna's read on you. I know its going be really hard to achieve a lynch on you but I don't like your slot to live spescially becuase of the other heads in your hydra

now excuse me I litterally don't care how much barsh I'm looking like or how much your trying to make eeryone paranoid of me with these shady reads . your slot is 90% scum from my pov and I want it dead.

~Ice
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4903 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4892, Salt Squad wrote:I think we should all ignore scum Klingon because I am likely being tracked ^_^
If I was scum and needed 1 night action I would just do what Ram said and say isolationist faction was a town faction.

....Why would we ignore scum Klingon? Why wouldn't we I dunno...LYNCH IT.

God I'm tired...I'm going to bed. SLOW DOWN YOUR FUCKING POST COUNTS AND THINK PEOPLE GOD DAMN IT!!

PEDIT:

@rb: Wow you read a wall containing at least 20 pages worth of posts in 3 minutes...Excuse me...I think my allergies to bullshit are coming up.

@nadhia: Too pissed will address in the morning. Main thought is push people. Ask questions...Something other than information. The same thing I have to everyone else.

Oh and post limits are good. Seriously I have done nothing but catch up and post since I got home from work and now I am going to bed to get up in 6 hours. Like please people. You are not in a contest for highest post count. I understand there are factions but I am assuming Mastin has common sense and not approving "you win if you have the most post ever" for the lolz.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4904 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4675, DrippingGoofball wrote:Salt Storm is town.
VOTE: LLD[ote]

Why do you think so?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4905 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

In post 4901, Luna Fox wrote:Some food for thought all of the flips we've seen so far have a faction named after a Location, Nation or Race (or a mix of those).

What does this mean?
Probably the name of the scum faction in your hood so scum.
Also idk who you are voting but vote Klingon pls.
Heat, Beeboy and Cakez. MUGI-CHAN BEST GIRL
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4906 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by rb »

In post 4903, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4892, Salt Squad wrote:I think we should all ignore scum Klingon because I am likely being tracked ^_^
If I was scum and needed 1 night action I would just do what Ram said and say isolationist faction was a town faction.

....Why would we ignore scum Klingon? Why wouldn't we I dunno...LYNCH IT.

God I'm tired...I'm going to bed. SLOW DOWN YOUR FUCKING POST COUNTS AND THINK PEOPLE GOD DAMN IT!!

PEDIT:

@rb: Wow you read a wall containing at least 20 pages worth of posts in 3 minutes...Excuse me...I think my allergies to bullshit are coming up.

@nadhia: Too pissed will address in the morning. Main thought is push people. Ask questions...Something other than information. The same thing I have to everyone else.

Oh and post limits are good. Seriously I have done nothing but catch up and post since I got home from work and now I am going to bed to get up in 6 hours. Like please people. You are not in a contest for highest post count. I understand there are factions but I am assuming Mastin has common sense and not approving "you win if you have the most post ever" for the lolz.
Lol wtf. The wall isn't that big Math...
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4907 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4676, Salt Squad wrote: So the options are.

I flip town there is scum in your hood and you lynch StormBlade
I flip scum there is still probably scum in your hood and we lynch StormBlade anyway

Nice
Why would you include yourself as Scum as an option if you're Town?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4908 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4678, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 4679, Luna Fox wrote:
Vote: SS

Going back here as i no longer think rb might be against us.
If there is a person in my hood i'd suspect to be scum, it would be copper right now, but im literally unsure, everyone's been pretty townie in there, which is another reason im willing to trust my current result.
So who is in your hood.

Copper, StormBlade, You and who else o3o
Mad fishin' going on there.
-
MiniDeathStar
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4909 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 4905, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 4901, Luna Fox wrote:Some food for thought all of the flips we've seen so far have a faction named after a Location, Nation or Race (or a mix of those).

What does this mean?
Probably the name of the scum faction in your hood so scum.
Also idk who you are voting but vote Klingon pls.
I'm voting copper
I think he's the scum in our hood.
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4910 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

In post 4908, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4678, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 4679, Luna Fox wrote:
Vote: SS

Going back here as i no longer think rb might be against us.
If there is a person in my hood i'd suspect to be scum, it would be copper right now, but im literally unsure, everyone's been pretty townie in there, which is another reason im willing to trust my current result.
So who is in your hood.

Copper, StormBlade, You and who else o3o
Mad fishin' going on there.
The contents of a claimed neighborhood that has at least 1 scum in it.
I am not fishing shit.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4911 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Expedience »

Maybe beeboy is trying super hard not to get lynched after an incriminating result, but if I was in that position I would just give up.

I mean, when I put things in perspective the result is probably legit, but it doesn't sound that way when reading their posts. They feel flaily and insistent in a town way. Maybe I'm just bad.

But LLD seems like scum, claim aside.

Klingoncelt is spewing nonsense that she doesn't believe again. Like, what happened to being 100% sure that WT, No Retreat, and I were scum together? It was just hot air.
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4912 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

In post 4907, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4676, Salt Squad wrote: So the options are.

I flip town there is scum in your hood and you lynch StormBlade
I flip scum there is still probably scum in your hood and we lynch StormBlade anyway

Nice
Why would you include yourself as Scum as an option if you're Town?
Thanks for taking my post of of context ^_^ I appreciate it.
I was saying regardless of my flip stormblade was scum and should be lynched before me anyway.
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4913 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

In post 4911, Expedience wrote:Klingoncelt is spewing nonsense that she doesn't believe again.
Literally why she should be lynched.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4914 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by rb »

Okay turns out the wall is about ~1600 words.

But I read ~900 WPM and type consistently at around 135 WPM, which I know sounds insane but believe me I read the post.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4915 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 4896, Stormblade wrote:Since you voted Expedience; I kinda like that vote. He cheered me up today because he was actually talking sense and seems to fucking understand what's going on, but if anything that suggests he may be an informed minority. I mean, that's not definite, he could also just be a good critical thinker, but my main point is that I don't think him being rational here and having a good grasp for the situation is towny at all. My scumread on him from early remains.
Because agreeing / disagreeing with someone is alignment indicative.

Mathblade, you haven't been reading my posts if you don't think that every one of my votes have been exquisitely justified.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4916 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Cephrir »

The thought of someone being scum because they make too much sense makes me want to punch a wall. I know this game is full of stupid but let's not encourage them thanks.

Expedience makes a good point.... in 4911 now that I've been ninjad 627484 times.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4917 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4902, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 4896, Stormblade wrote:My townread on ASOIAF has dwindled a bit... they seem to be a bit brash about the way they play this game and it's not towny. and I'm starting to get paranoid that I just don't know how to read Frozen Angel, I know she apparently rarely gets lynched even as scum so I was probably naive to townread them so quickly.
I don't like this game ; I hate the way win conditions are written

and I think you are scum regardless. I don't care about luna's read on you. I know its going be really hard to achieve a lynch on you but I don't like your slot to live spescially becuase of the other heads in your hydra

now excuse me I litterally don't care how much barsh I'm looking like or how much your trying to make eeryone paranoid of me with these shady reads . your slot is 90% scum from my pov and I want it dead.

~Ice
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In post 4903, MathBlade wrote:@nadhia: Too pissed will address in the morning. Main thought is push people. Ask questions...Something other than information. The same thing I have to everyone else.
Meeeeh. Right now my head is just an ickle extra here to parse information for you good people and also not-so-good people. Albert can do the pushy thing, I don't really care for it atm.
-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4918 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

In post 4917, Stormblade wrote:¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
scum shrugs ^^^^

~Ice
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4919 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

I think everyone in here went crazy overnight...
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4920 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4915, Expedience wrote:
In post 4896, Stormblade wrote:Since you voted Expedience; I kinda like that vote. He cheered me up today because he was actually talking sense and seems to fucking understand what's going on, but if anything that suggests he may be an informed minority. I mean, that's not definite, he could also just be a good critical thinker, but my main point is that I don't think him being rational here and having a good grasp for the situation is towny at all. My scumread on him from early remains.
Because agreeing / disagreeing with someone is alignment indicative.

Mathblade, you haven't been reading my posts if you don't think that every one of my votes have been exquisitely justified.
Eh, this is multiball. I agree with a decent amount you have to say atm. But I think that while you
are
genuine in all your scumhunting, I still get the feeling you're eeeeevvvviiiiiiiillll.
In post 4918, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
scum shrugs ^^^^

~Ice
lmao k
-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4921 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 4918, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
scum shrugs ^^^^

~Ice
It does look pretty scummy, I feel like the smile curves upwards too far in a way that suggests scum knowledge?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4922 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4700, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 4697, Salt Squad wrote:Like Luna come on there has to be scum in your hood unless I have abysmal reads this game.
Well you're the only one who knows that for certain right now.
But i find it highly unlikely to see that everyone else in my hood but me is scum.
1 person at worst. None at best.

Even on Normalish setups, Neighborhoods dont contain more than 1 scum unless they're like gigantic.
Hey
@Wake
- Remember that one time when you put Scum Sammeech, Dragonspawn, and House in a neighborhood with Town SilverWolf? But I thought Town Derptex was Scum in my neighborhood? That was funny.

Actually, neighborhoods can have 0-100% Scum. It's usually random.
-
MiniDeathStar
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4923 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Hey don't hate I love the shrug face
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4924 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

In post 4922, Klingoncelt wrote:Actually, neighborhoods can have 0-100% Scum. It's usually random.
100% scum factions are the best :')

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”