Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5325 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5084, Wake1 wrote:To be frank, I'm lost in this game. I don't know who's with/against me. IF it's true that the four flips are 'Town,' that would help me tremendously, i.e. having some sort of lead.
I'm afraid if I tried to explain anything (whether I'm right or wrong) I'd get lynched. The thing is scum are smart and town are stupid (this is a general rule of the thumb and not directed at any one person/entity in specific).

What I can guarantee you now (without making any "assumptions") is that you're aligned with me, rb (unfortunately), Toog, and someone else that I'm not going to expose right now bc I don't want them killed.

I strongly believe (but not quite positive) that Tim, No Retreat and ASoIaF are also on our side, plus -of course- the Undead PT (hmm.. all but one, according to them).

Now try to work from there.

Oh, and if you do get that game going, please send me an invite. I like complicated games (as you probably can tell by now).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5326 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Stormblade »

There's no confirmation one of our PT is scum. Just Luna being paranoid. I still feel Klingon is town.
-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5327 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 5325, Almost50 wrote: Oh, and if you do get that game going, please send me an invite. I like complicated games (as you probably can tell by now).
The game in question would have 30 players and be far more crazy and fun than anything ever played on this site.

Klingon remembers that game with cards. Think that but with so much more, and the cards can be used once each Day.

With nursing school coming up it really depends.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5328 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by rb »

In post 5311, Luna Fox wrote:They even threatened to get me banned for playing against win con, that even mastin had to stop them because im not.
Shittest hood ever tbh.

VOTE: Klingoncelt
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5329 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by rb »

In post 5326, Stormblade wrote:There's no confirmation one of our PT is scum. Just Luna being paranoid. I still feel Klingon is town.
-Nahdia
I find it hard to believe that one of Copper/Klingon isn't scum.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5330 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5329, rb wrote:
In post 5326, Stormblade wrote:There's no confirmation one of our PT is scum. Just Luna being paranoid. I still feel Klingon is town.
-Nahdia
I guess... I just really think Kling especially will flip town, and I don't want to lynch either of them since there are alternatives that don't have a chance of flipping someone whom I need to live to achieve my wincon. I wish Luna understood this... I've tried to mediate and calm stuff down in the hood the entire time but right now I'm just so frustration with how dysfunctional we are ._.
-Nahdia
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5331 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by rb »

In post 5330, Stormblade wrote:
In post 5329, rb wrote:
-Nahdia
I guess... I just really think Kling especially will flip town, and I don't want to lynch either of them since there are alternatives that don't have a chance of flipping someone whom I need to live to achieve my wincon. I wish Luna understood this... I've tried to mediate and calm stuff down in the hood the entire time but right now I'm just so frustration with how dysfunctional we are ._.
-Nahdia
Who do you want to lynch today?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5332 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Wake1 »

What's the rationale behind lynching KC?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5333 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Expedience »

I get . Honestly I don't trust Luna and I half expect Salt Squad to flip town and it will turn out that Luna just misread her PM as saying that Salt Squad was "an isolationist faction" or some bs like that. I'm actively overriding my gut here.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5334 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5331, rb wrote:
In post 5329, rb wrote:
-Nahdia
-Nahdia
Someone outside my hood, preferably?! I know that argument is unique to myself and doesn't hold weight to you just... eugh. At least sympathize.

I keep going back and forth on SS but I don't think they're necessarily a bad lynch. WT possibly because of the dram death mostly, but they've been reasonably scummy anyway. Also RAM made a post that pinged me like crazy earlier today but I didn't point it out bc was on my phone logged in as Nahdia and forgot. LEt me got find it.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5335 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5186, RAM wrote:
In post 5186, Expedience wrote:Null, maybe slightly bothered because you're scum.
Good answer, consistent with previous behaviors. Cool.

-Cerb
This. Does anyone else feel me that this is so fucking contrived and bad and scummy??? In all honestly I would hugely support a RAM lynch today.
-Nahdia
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5336 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Stormblade -- Talk to me about the promise. Does it exist? If yes why did this happen?
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5337 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5336, MathBlade wrote:@Stormblade -- Talk to me about the promise. Does it exist? If yes why did this happen?
Promise?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5338 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by rb »

In post 5334, Stormblade wrote:
In post 5331, rb wrote:
In post 5329, rb wrote:
-Nahdia
-Nahdia
Someone outside my hood, preferably?! I know that argument is unique to myself and doesn't hold weight to you just... eugh. At least sympathize.

I keep going back and forth on SS but I don't think they're necessarily a bad lynch. WT possibly because of the dram death mostly, but they've been reasonably scummy anyway. Also RAM made a post that pinged me like crazy earlier today but I didn't point it out bc was on my phone logged in as Nahdia and forgot. LEt me got find it.
-Nahdia
I can actually dig that tbh. RAM I wanted to lynch at start of Day 2 but I can't find much wrong with what they've been doing since so I'm inclined to think I was wrong. WT I still think is scummy, the dram death, kuroi wagon and everything else was terrible.

I'm impartial to a Salt Squad lynch at this point. There's possibilities of redirect and a bunch of other shit but this stuff is taking over the game so hard that I just want to resolve this.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5339 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5303, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 5301, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5300, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 5298, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 5292, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 5288, Wayward Thinker wrote:luna what is the game plan here. All I here in the posts is about your hood, your hood. So what can we do about it. If you think there is scum I would suggest solving it internally because it is hard for us to scum hunt something we cannot see, but a lot of the posts in this game relate back to your hood.
~Suz
That klingly's play is inconsistent with her mind.
Then push him. Kling has a very distinctive meta for getting caught as scum.
I am calling for votes on her, but unfortunately i cant vote her today.
Why not?
Because i promised i wouldnt lynch anyone in the hood today.
@stormblade
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5340 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5337, Stormblade wrote:
In post 5336, MathBlade wrote:@Stormblade -- Talk to me about the promise. Does it exist? If yes why did this happen?
Promise?
they're talking about the promise to not lynch anyone in our hood.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5341 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 5335, Stormblade wrote:
In post 5186, RAM wrote:
In post 5186, Expedience wrote:Null, maybe slightly bothered because you're scum.

-Cerb
This. Does anyone else feel me that this is so fucking contrived and bad and scummy??? In all honestly I would hugely support a RAM lynch today.
-Nahdia
I know, it feels really shitty. Like he was trying to set a trap for me to fall into but then I didn't. Like "oh, that's good. you're safe for now, but WATCH YOUR BACK BITCH"

RAM are still unambiguously scum. I would also like to lynch them today over anyone else, but I'm worried there wouldn't be enough support like there was yesterday.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5342 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Stormblade »

You mean Luna promising not to vote PT members? I don't recall or see (skimming a bit now) any word for word "promise" from Luna to not vote PT members. What I do know is every time she does she gets screamed at, called "cancer", and accused of gamethrowing. I can't imagine she wants to repeat the experience over and over, though I suspect once Klingon reads this she's gonna get a pretty similar treatment...
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5343 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Stormblade »

VOTE: RAM

Counterwagon please.
-Nahdia
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5344 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5341, Expedience wrote:
In post 5335, Stormblade wrote:
In post 5186, RAM wrote:

-Cerb
-Nahdia
I know, it feels really shitty. Like he was trying to set a trap for me to fall into but then I didn't. Like "oh, that's good. you're safe for now, but WATCH YOUR BACK BITCH"

RAM are still unambiguously scum. I would also like to lynch them today over anyone else, but I'm worried there wouldn't be enough support like there was yesterday.
Then make a case. I will go through RAM's ISO.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5345 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5342, Stormblade wrote:You mean Luna promising not to vote PT members? I don't recall or see (skimming a bit now) any word for word "promise" from Luna to not vote PT members. What I do know is every time she does she gets screamed at, called "cancer", and accused of gamethrowing. I can't imagine she wants to repeat the experience over and over, though I suspect once Klingon reads this she's gonna get a pretty similar treatment...
-Nahdia
Maybe not the word but the concept. If the concept is not there Luna is free to vote where she likes and no one can scream "wincon" and thus makes the game more enjoyable and enables reads. If there is such a promise it creates a unique dynamic I want to explore.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5346 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5342, Stormblade wrote:You mean Luna promising not to vote PT members? I don't recall or see (skimming a bit now) any word for word "promise" from Luna to not vote PT members. What I do know is every time she does she gets screamed at, called "cancer", and accused of gamethrowing. I can't imagine she wants to repeat the experience over and over, though I suspect once Klingon reads this she's gonna get a pretty similar treatment...
-Nahdia
Inb4 she starts yelling at you for "outing hood stuff"
Wouldn't be surprised tbh.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5347 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5345, MathBlade wrote:
-Nahdia
Maybe not the word but the concept. If the concept is not there Luna is free to vote where she likes and no one can scream "wincon" and thus makes the game more enjoyable and enables reads. If there is such a promise it creates a unique dynamic I want to explore.
No, it's not there. Luna can say more on this.
-Nahdia
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5348 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Expedience »

VOTE: RAM
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5349 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5345, MathBlade wrote:If the concept is not there Luna is free to vote where she likes and no one can scream "wincon" and thus makes the game more enjoyable and enables reads.
I dont think getting yelled at everytime i dare scumread or vote anyone from the PT is an enjoyable experience, do you?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”