Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5350 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Maybe i made the promise here in the main thread, i was trying to find it, maybe i dreamed i made it. Regardless i'm not going to put myself into more toxicity right now. The game's stressful enough as it is.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5351 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5349, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 5345, MathBlade wrote:If the concept is not there Luna is free to vote where she likes and no one can scream "wincon" and thus makes the game more enjoyable and enables reads.
I dont think getting yelled at everytime i dare scumread or vote anyone from the PT is an enjoyable experience, do you?
I'm not yelling at you nor would I want to make this game unenjoyable for you, but I hope I've impressed upon you somewhat why voting in our hood is a bad idea for now and we shouldn't be seriously pushing lynches on anyone in there for awhile yet. I'm really sorry this game has stressed you out so much, I'm sorry our hood got to be such an ugly place. You don't deserve this ._.
-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5352 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5345, MathBlade wrote:If the concept is not there Luna is free to vote where she likes and no one can scream "wincon" and thus makes the game more enjoyable and enables reads.
I dont think getting yelled at everytime i dare scumread or vote anyone from the PT is an enjoyable experience, do you?
Then it must be balanced with why the person is yelling at you.

Without context it becomes hard to say.

Regardless the agreement does not exist.

Who is your top scum read? Vote there since there are clearly no restrictions on your play based on another hood mate. If they wish to say anti wincon or yell or what not then they need to either vote on it or risk alienating a potential town member.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5353 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by rb »

Luna why don't you just vote the person you think is scum and fuk da hood?
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5354 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Gonna take a break from this game for a bit. In the morning, I'll look into building a RAM case. I almost never build cases because I'm really not one for pushing or being confident in my reads, but this is a lynch I like a lot and I really don't like the other major wagons.
-Nahdia
rb wrote:Luna why don't you just vote the person you think is scum and fuk da hood?
Because if she's wrong, she kills someone who she needs to keep alive for her wincon :facepalm:
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5355 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Luna, if you're Town the best thing to do is reveal everything.

I've seen this crap before.

Neighborhood gets leaked Day 1, some details get leaked but reservations persist, as Days go by players more and more paranoid and angry, the Neighborhood gets lynched over refusal to transparently share everything.

And this is just from experience.

Do the right thing because... well... if you don't... sooner or later you're not going to be worrying about your Neighbors... but everyone else, including me.

I really...
dislike
... when people withhold information from me.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5356 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

My top scumread is still klingon, but you see nahdia already begging me to not vote PT members yet, because it IS true that being wrong there could severely damage us.
I rather you scumread me for this, than me being exposed to more toxicity in the hood, that's how bad it is.

P-Edit: Sigh... you guys arent making this any easier on me...
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5357 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

In post 5354, Stormblade wrote:Because if she's wrong, she kills someone who she needs to keep alive for her wincon
You do realize people outside your hood have claimed that wincon right.
Like you are horrible misunderstanding the situation.
Heat, Beeboy and Cakez. MUGI-CHAN BEST GIRL
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5358 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Everything about the damn hood has been outed for fucks sake.
-Nahdia
Salt Squad wrote:
In post 5354, Stormblade wrote:Because if she's wrong, she kills someone who she needs to keep alive for her wincon
No,
you do
. Look at dram's wincon again. We don't need people with the "New Humanity Treaty" wincon to stay alive. We need people with the Undead Risen Slave wincon to stay alive. And those people are ONLY IN OUR PT.
-Nahdia
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5359 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5357, Salt Squad wrote:
And how do i know they arent fake claims, im currently trusting them but, there's a higher chance of lynching someone with my wincon if i lynch in the hood than if i lynch outside.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5360 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5359, Luna Fox wrote:
And how do i know they arent fake claims, im currently trusting them but, there's a higher chance of lynching someone with my wincon if i lynch in the hood than if i lynch outside.
Faction. Faction. Faction. We need the UNDEAD RISEN SLAVE FACTION TO SURVIVE.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5361 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by rb »

In post 5354, Stormblade wrote:Gonna take a break from this game for a bit. In the morning, I'll look into building a RAM case. I almost never build cases because I'm really not one for pushing or being confident in my reads, but this is a lynch I like a lot and I really don't like the other major wagons.
-Nahdia
rb wrote:Luna why don't you just vote the person you think is scum and fuk da hood?
Because if she's wrong, she kills someone who she needs to keep alive for her wincon :facepalm:
I don't mean she has to lynch someone in hood but if she has someone who she thinks is very scummy, moreso than anyone else then it makes sense to vote them and that's not at all against WinCon. Whether it's in-hood or not shouldn't really be part of it imo. I'm not saying she should focus on lynching her hood but she doesn't need to not-focus on it either, imo.

VOTE: Wayward Thinker

I'm just gonna keep my vote on Wayward because I still think he's most scummy. The SS interactions are frustrating as fuck to parse and if everyone wants to lynch them I'll oblige because there IS a 'guilty' read - but I still townread majority of their content so it makes me uneasy.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5362 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5360, Stormblade wrote:
In post 5359, Luna Fox wrote:
Faction. Faction. Faction. We need the UNDEAD RISEN SLAVE FACTION TO SURVIVE.
I think i already got that.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5363 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by rb »

Anyway fuck, my point is that Luna should just do whatever she thinks has the best chance of hitting scum, and if you're townreading Luna then you shouldn't drag her through the mud just because her read doesn't necessarily agree with yours. If you're town and you think another townie is doing a bad vote/lynch, explain who you think is a better target and why.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5364 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Expedience »

What would happen is they mislynch one neighbour, then that concentrates the chance of scum in the remaining players, then they just get purged until the scum is found (if there is any), and those remaining get nightkilled for being pseudo-confirmed town. Remember, part of the risen slave wincon is to survive.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5365 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5364, Expedience wrote:What would happen is they mislynch one neighbour, then that concentrates the chance of scum in the remaining players, then they just get purged until the scum is found (if there is any), and those remaining get nightkilled for being pseudo-confirmed town. Remember, part of the risen slave wincon is to survive.
THANK YOU

Someone that understands.
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5366 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

Why do we care about there win con?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5367 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5092, rb wrote:I'd bet my left nut on Eastern Kingdom being the human-scum faction. Especially since we've had zero claims from there whatsoever.
Actually nobody "claimed" Western either. We found out through Titus flip.

OK, let me throw another "bad idea" out there:

I've been giving it careful thinking and this didn't just "hit me", but it came to me as I was putting pieces together, rereading my own notes and remarks (that file was getting too big and messy that I had to rephrase and summarize before it got out of control).

Here we go:

There are exactly 4 Nations (North, East, West and Other). 28 players divided equally between these = 7 players each (I'm talking about the NATION here, not alignment or faction or whatever).

Each group of them got separated by the global wars. Some got converted, some went astray, and some stuck together.

Those who stuck together formed the 3 Human factions (East, West and North) with 4 members each (just a hypothetical assumption there than may prove wrong, but is more likely to be correct in my mind). That's 12 players.

One of each Nation got lost in the deserts (or woods or whatever) and their banded together to form a 4-man Individual faction (this is part of why I think it likely each Human faction had 4 members).

3 from each Nation transformed into something or another. Some good, and some bad. That's where the other factions come from, and that's also where the overlap.

For the following part I would strictly advise you to double check your PM just to be absolutely sure. If you have something contradictory to one of the following points then do NOT CLAIM, but also do NOT follow me, bc my voting will be most likely based on these assumptions:

Northern FACTION: You're all from NORTHERN Tribes. (Not all Northern Tribe belongs to this faction though)
Western FACTION: You're all from WESTERN Empire. (Not all Western Empire belongs to this faction though)
Eastern FACTION: You're all from EASTERN Kingdom. (Not all Eastern Kingdom belongs to this faction though)

Now, INDIVIDUAL HUMAN FACTION: You are NOT from the West (Molla already flipped from there, so you're either from the East, North or Other).

The UNDEAD: dram was from the East, and you had 5 members in your PT including one spy. I'd suggest one you hails from the North, one from the West and one from Other. The spy though could be either of those Nations, but the TRUE MEMBERS of the faction who are still alive cannot be from the East. If you have the ability to check the NATION of eachother look there. Wherever you find two of the same NATION = one of them is the spy. (I take it that Stormblade already claimed to be from "Other", but I suspect you all claimed your full details to eachother in that PT?? If you did, just check the claims and it will be apparent to you who the spy might be).

That's now 5 faction with 4 members each = 20 players. The other 8 (2 from each Nation) are divided between other factions. One NORTH already flipped (Kuroi) and I VERY MUCH DOUBT that Salt is the same FACTION and SAME NATION of Kuroi, so that makes Luna's guilty on them much more believable at this point.

Also, insisting to live for one more night "may be" due to the fact he is the last (i.e. only one) of his faction and he wants so much to recruit someone to still have a shot at winning the game (which does make HIM the cult, I think, if he's the only one there that is.)

Thirdly, even if he's not the only one in that faction, they still missed out on recruitment (it failed) and they want to keep their number. Every single day a faction goes through without losing one of it's members brings them closer to the win. No faction can win if totally eliminated, even if their "allies" were to go on and win it.

If the above makes sense to you,
vote Salt Squad
. If it doesn't, stay put or vote wherever you feel is best.

VOTE: Salt Squad

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5368 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

A50 are you in Luna's hood?
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5369 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5363, rb wrote:Anyway fuck, my point is that Luna should just do whatever she thinks has the best chance of hitting scum, and if you're townreading Luna then you shouldn't drag her through the mud just because her read doesn't necessarily agree with yours. If you're town and you think another townie is doing a bad vote/lynch, explain who you think is a better target and why.
I'm not dragging her through the mud. I'm trying to reason with her and she's being despondent in the hood for which I really don't blame her so I'm trying to talk to her here. And I said I would make a RAM case. There are other lynches as well I could support. I just really don't want to play this suboptimally based on a read I don't share and I want to make it clear to her that lynching this scumread is a bad move for her too because of the major risk involved.

Expedience wrote:What would happen is they mislynch one neighbour, then that concentrates the chance of scum in the remaining players, then they just get purged until the scum is found (if there is any), and those remaining get nightkilled for being pseudo-confirmed town. Remember, part of the risen slave wincon is to survive.
THANK YOU.
Luna Fox wrote:
In post 5364, Expedience wrote:What would happen is they mislynch one neighbour, then that concentrates the chance of scum in the remaining players, then they just get purged until the scum is found (if there is any), and those remaining get nightkilled for being pseudo-confirmed town. Remember, part of the risen slave wincon is to survive.
THANK YOU

Someone that understands.
If you understand this why are you campaigning for the Kling vote?!!?!?!??!!???!!??!??!?!?!?!

Ok. Seriously, taking that break now. Seeya in the morning.
-Nahdia
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5370 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In case it isn't clear, I'm obvTown as fuck.

I just don't know who to hunt for because the mechanics of this game are so diiferent from the norm.

If iT were a simple matter of 18:5:5 I'd be happy as a clam, BUT THIS SHIT? :lol:
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5371 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

Luna why did you cop me out of curiosity I am trying to figure this out and I am trying to see if someone enabled you to cop me.
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5372 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by RAM »

In post 5366, Salt Squad wrote:Why do we care about there win con?
Pretty much. If they care about their win con they should probably just not use their recruit until their down to their last member and have maximized their knowledge of races, so they can get a late addition to their faction to keep the win con alive.

Anyways, lyching through their hood is pretty dumb, but that doesn't change the fact that klingon is scummy. Being in that hood shouldn't just give her a pass on her play.

-Cerb
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5373 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Stormblade »

You've been bad at keeping info to yourself, very very bad.

ABR
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5374 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5371, Salt Squad wrote:Luna why did you cop me out of curiosity I am trying to figure this out and I am trying to see if someone enabled you to cop me.
Oh i was curious if you were our ally or not.
I was strongly townreading you, but that doesnt necessarily make you our ally.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”