No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5701 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:21 am

Post by No Retreat »

In post 5615, RAM wrote: It is your fucking job, as any alignment, to not get lynched
survivalism as town is fucking stupid since town still win when they are dead. Your job as town is to find scum.

I'll switch to Salt if that's what we are doing. I still think Celt is super scummy but until scum is flipped in the hood we'll still be here. I'm still not exactly sure why Exp and Luna are so sure that Luna's result was not messed with but I don't think there's really away of finding out unless we lynch the OTHER hoodies until one (or more) flip scum wich doesn't seem like a better alternative to lynch Salt and if he flips scum then yay!

Salt why did you not use your recruit last night?
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5702 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:22 am

Post by No Retreat »

In post 5700, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 5698, Bacde wrote:Hey what's up guys
who are you?
celt
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5703 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5701, No Retreat wrote:I'm still not exactly sure why Exp and Luna are so sure that Luna's result was not messed
Read my summary post, there I explain the reasoning behind it. And i said there's a very low chance it was, but i do admit it as a possibility.
Due to my win condition i rather lynch SS first, than going on hunting in my hood just to find out that i actually didn't have scum in it and SS's guilty was legit.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5704 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:23 am

Post by RAM »

I'd just like to note that LLD was here plenty at day start and while she had votes on her, but has since completely disappeared, so much so that she's 8 hours off from a prod. Maybe it's just a weekend thing for her, but it's still not very comforting.

rb: why do people need to get off LLD? What reason could you possibly have for townreading that particular contentless void?

-Cerb
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5705 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

"Let's just say I'm not opposed to anything. But if you're gonna pull your dick out, it'd better be for an Academy Award-winning movie." -- Zac Efron

This is the quote of the game. People should think about this.

Luna has in essence put her dick out to lynch who she thinks scum is.

There are IMHO three scenarios
1) Luna's information is right and she is telling the truth.
2) Luna's information is wrong but she believes it to be true.
3) Luna is making shit up.

Step 3 is suicide.
Step 2 is highly unlikely.

Therefore the most likely thing is Luna is telling the truth.
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5706 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:50 am

Post by RAM »

Mathblade, I don't believe your last post meant anything. Everyone already knew that Luna obviously believes her result, and that as a result Luna is obviously town.

What exactly was the point of that post?

-Cerb
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5707 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5706, RAM wrote:Mathblade, I don't believe your last post meant anything. Everyone already knew that Luna obviously believes her result, and that as a result Luna is obviously town.

-Cerb
It is to establish to you that you are not voting SS. Therefore option 2 or 3 is your world and I want to understand why you are in that world and not pushing Luna / SS to figure out which it is.
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5708 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:54 am

Post by RAM »

In post 5707, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5706, RAM wrote:Mathblade, I don't believe your last post meant anything. Everyone already knew that Luna obviously believes her result, and that as a result Luna is obviously town.

-Cerb
It is to establish to you that you are not voting SS. Therefore option 2 or 3 is your world and I want to understand why you are in that world and not pushing Luna / SS to figure out which it is.
I've repeatedly stated why I believe SS' claim. My position is entirely based on SS' actual play/reaction to the result on him.

What part of my stance do you not understand?

-Cerb
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5709 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:55 am

Post by RAM »

Oh, and there's no real ability for Luna to figure out what happened...so what exactly am I supposed to be pushing her about?

-Cerb
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5710 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Mainly that if it is point 2 that you don't seem to be trying to find out how in option 2 scum knew how to redirect Luna. It is why I asked them last night about when they first claimed. Option 2 IMHO requires the scum team to be psychic and/or in Luna's hood.

And even if they were why they would redirect on themselves when a claimed watcher is in the hood. I don't see you trying to answer that it looks more like you are trying to save SS.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5711 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Well, I understand Mathblade's issue with you (i think?) because it looks similar to mine:
It's either SS is scum or there's scum in my hood.
And you dont seem to be figuring out which of these cases it is, but you believe it to be the later, and you dont seem to be figuring out who the scum in the hood is.

P-Edit: ninja'd
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5712 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:01 am

Post by RAM »

I already determined(since yesterday) that the klingon slot was likely scum.

I'm not sure what you are expecting me to attempt to figure out, when I already feel that I know how it happened, and have made those beliefs obvious.

-Cerb
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5713 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Luna Fox »

At the very least, im not exactly sure how RAM benefits from trying to save SS as a scumpartner, since as soon as SS flips scum everyone's going to go after RAM due to this defense.
Dunno, the motivations look really weird to me.

P-Edit: Uh, when did you determine that?, i missed it.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5714 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Stormblade »

Idea: let's not lynch the watcher that can verify the faction cop's results.
-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5715 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Either way.
I hope you realize that my wincon is at risk by lynching in the hood without certainty of the existance of scum in it, i'd prefer to lynch SS first because im not 100% sure they are town, and you shouldn't be so sure either, what do you lose if they flip town?
Meanwhile i lose A LOT if Bacde flips town.
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5716 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:06 am

Post by RAM »

In post 5710, MathBlade wrote:Mainly that if it is point 2 that you don't seem to be trying to find out how in option 2 scum knew how to redirect Luna. It is why I asked them last night about when they first claimed. Option 2 IMHO requires the scum team to be psychic and/or in Luna's hood.

And even if they were why they would redirect on themselves when a claimed watcher is in the hood. I don't see you trying to answer that it looks more like you are trying to save SS.
I don't believe anyone has said that Klingon was claimed yesterday. Nahdia said that she thought about making a blanket statement to have doctors/watchers in their PT target Luna, but chose not to because she thought it was obvious. The phrasing she used would seem to indicate that there was no claim of a watcher, or else she would have specifically called out KC. That's how I interpret that statement at least.

I'm also not suggesting that they redirected on themselves? Multi-factional game. This could just as easily be a random redirect(though if they KNEW Luna wasn't targeting within her PT(which is something she announced) a framing redirect becomes almost certain).

I feel as though you have a rather weak understanding of the game state here Mathblade. Or at least, not exactly accurate recollection of the claims which have been made regarding events.

-Cerb
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5717 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Unless of course, you're an enemy of our faction and so you rather kill there without regards of hitting scum.
I don't see why exactly you're taking this stance otherwise.
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5718 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:10 am

Post by RAM »

@Luna:
Spoiler: Cerb deciding KC was scum on D1, while trying to get the people who expressed suspicion of her to actually vote for her
In post 2852, RAM wrote:You say KC was connecting Expe and Kuroi. She wasn't. Instead of correcting you, she agrees that at one point she was connecting those two, but has since changed her mind.

That inconsistency /contradiction concerns me....like Expe said, it's as though she's not actually holding these reads, and so just went with what you said, even though it wasn't true.

-Cern
In post 2854, RAM wrote:Like my first thought was that perhaps you and KC were scum together, and in your PT she had said something about that connection but you hadnt realized she never said it in the main thread, thus why I was specifically questioning you about it. Your answer was acceptable, so it means just KC looks suspicious for that particular interaction.

Now I'm asking you(and anyone else, really)to look at that and tell me if you think that's actually cause for suspicion or if I'm blowing it out of proportion.

-Cerb
In post 2862, RAM wrote:Copper, since you're here...thoughts on KC? Specifically regarding what I asked MathBlade about on this page?

-Cerb
In post 2876, RAM wrote:Titus: I don't understand why you're assuming a connection between Kuroi and KC. I think their actions are independently questionable, but nothing really links them together imo.

No retreat: this isn't a matter of KC making a typo though? Mathblade said she connected two slots she NEVER connected, and she was just like "oh yeah, but I changed my mind since then and I believe this now instead".

-Cerb
In post 2883, RAM wrote:
In post 2856, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2852, RAM wrote:You say KC was connecting Expe and Kuroi. She wasn't. Instead of correcting you, she agrees that at one point she was connecting those two, but has since changed her mind.

That inconsistency /contradiction concerns me....like Expe said, it's as though she's not actually holding these reads, and so just went with what you said, even though it wasn't true.

-Cern
Ahhh now I understand the question. KlingonCelt's positions do concern me as I explained earlier I find their reads wholly inconsistent and impossible. See post 2818.

I need more votes :(
In post 2867, Tim wrote:
In post 2862, RAM wrote:Copper, since you're here...thoughts on KC? Specifically regarding what I asked MathBlade about on this page?
I'm just going to steal this.

It's actually really concerning. I checked myself to see if there was ever a time Kuroi was mentioned by Celt and in what context. And there was never a single one. I suppose it could be possible that Kuroi being a scum read was one of those internal reads that you sort of hold to yourself, but even if so, Celt did not correct what looks like an inconsistency when it was directly pointed out. So yeah, it seems to me she muddled her (fake) reads
In post 2871, Titus wrote:
In post 2867, Tim wrote:
I'm just going to steal this.

It's actually really concerning. I checked myself to see if there was ever a time Kuroi was mentioned by Celt and in what context. And there was never a single one. I suppose it could be possible that Kuroi being a scum read was one of those internal reads that you sort of hold to yourself, but even if so, Celt did not correct what looks like an inconsistency when it was directly pointed out. So yeah, it seems to me she muddled her (fake) reads
titcr.
In post 2873, No Retreat wrote:Why were you assuming 5 factions?

@RAM I'm already scumreading Celt but I will say that I've but thinking one thing and mistyped. I did it in this game when talking about Almost but typed PV.
In post 2881, Cephrir wrote:@ram

ok i agree with you and think kling is scum anyways
That's certainly enough to make me sure I'm not just being crazy and flipping out over nothing.

VOTE: Klingoncelt

If I can vote KC, the rest of you certainly can.

-Cerb

-Cerb
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5719 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Luna Fox »

I know you have a scumread on KC, im not arguing that what im arguing is:
In post 5715, Luna Fox wrote:Either way.
I hope you realize that my wincon is at risk by lynching in the hood without certainty of the existance of scum in it, i'd prefer to lynch SS first because im not 100% sure they are town, and you shouldn't be so sure either, what do you lose if they flip town?
And your stance seems to lead that you dont care if Bacde flips town, rather than making 100% sure first there's scum in the hood to begin with.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5720 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Like it seems that you rather jeopardize my win condition just because you THINK that SS is town.
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5721 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:14 am

Post by RAM »

In post 5715, Luna Fox wrote:Either way.

Let me explain how mafia works.

Town has a limited number of lynches to use before they lose the game.

A mislynch means you have wasted one of those lynches.

That's what we lose when we mislynch someone, and that's why I don't vote for my townreads.

(for the record, I certainly don't care about preserving your win con, except insofar as I would be happy if we removed all the scum from the game before you lose enough members to prevent your victory. I find your "let's not lynch in my PT" attitude deplorable, PARTICULARLY when you haven't even bothered to attempt to clear your PT on your own without requiring lynches, WHICH IS SOMETHING YOU CAN DO.)

-Cerb
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5722 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Well of course you dont care.
You're an opposing faction.
That much i am certain of now.
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5723 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:17 am

Post by RAM »

I'm actually of the opinion that there is definitely scum in your PT. It seems incredibly implausible that your faction was given a (5/6/????) man masonry. Moreover, given such a masonry with a watcher, a 2x BP, and a faction cop? So you could 1) have the BP give out results from your PR's, 2) have the watcher observe who tries to kill the BP, and 3)still utilize a cop.

-Cerb
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5724 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:19 am

Post by RAM »

In post 5722, Luna Fox wrote:Well of course you dont care.
You're an opposing faction.
That much i am certain of now.
Why should ANYONE care about preserving your win con, besides yourself? It's like asking town to play nice with the survivor. (Well, not exactly, but I think you get my point) If it doesn't hurt us, then there's no reason to look within your PT.

Unfortunately, I'm of the opinion that it *is* actively hurting us(if for no other reason than because it's effectively making every member of your pt a modified lover that requires 75% of the threshold in order to be lynched prior to deadline).

-Cerb

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”