Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6200 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6195, MathBlade wrote:Or we could have I dunno not have people take orders from a potential scum fuck?
I will refrain from responding ONLY out of my respect to your sister. However, you use the F word one more time addressing me and I'm going to be real mean to you. Please respect my wish as I do respect yours. Thank you.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6201 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6197, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6192, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6074, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6006, RachMarie wrote:RAM probably redirected your action with someone elses
Checking the flips:
RAM did NOT redirect anyone's action on N2.
This is from their role PM:“When you perform
no night actions
(checks do count as a night action), during the night,
you are immune to nightkills.
”, and they did get killed on N2.
...How do you know whether or not RAM didn't redirect anyone's actions unless you are scum with RAM?
If you read the quote (hint: there are bolded parts) you'd realize I got it in reverse. Actually RAM must've redirected someone for them to end up dead. If they didn't they should've been immune to NKs. That's what their role PM actually says, and you're only one who actually read my post there, but you still didn't get where I got it backwards!
No I didn't. Look at the italics. My question is why did you post they didn't redirect anyone's actions when the most likely scenario is they did.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6202 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 6180, Heartless wrote:i'm trying to come up w/ a scenario in my head that explains:

> rach's results
> bacde's watcher results
> toog's claim that he bg'ed luna

and i'm coming up empty
add
> nos' claim he double targeted stormblade
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6203 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6200, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6195, MathBlade wrote:Or we could have I dunno not have people take orders from a potential scum fuck?
I will refrain from responding ONLY out of my respect to your sister. However, you use the F word one more time addressing me and I'm going to be real mean to you. Please respect my wish as I do respect yours. Thank you.
Noted. I let my passions get the better of me sorry. Please replace the F word with player.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6204 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 6200, Almost50 wrote:
You get they, Tiger!
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6205 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6196, Wake1 wrote:Hm.

OK.

So you didn't fall for it.

If you had responded by saying you knoew they tried to kill you it would prove you a liar since the PGO Wiki states the PGO also dies in the process of being NK'd.

Still not bought on your innocence.

Stock up on liquid Patience because I'll be Scumhunting you throughout the game.
1- I'm dropping your case for the rest of the game. You obviously won't believe I'm from the same faction you are even after I flip and the role PM is posted.

2- You're overly smart too, referring to the WIKI PAGE in a ROLE MADNESS game. Where does it say that a redirector can get "action" and "check" in the wiki? It doesn't, but this is a Role Madness game, so that's how it works. Where does it say one player could single handedly get someone lynched? it doesn't, but it happened in Varsoon's bloodborne (Nahdia did cast like 9 votes with the aid of a "puppet" monster that she also controlled). Where does it say neighbourizing someone requires their acceptance to join the neighbourhood? It doesn't but it was the case in Skull's borderlines.. and so on.

But you keep on tunneling me and neglecting everything else until we both end up dead and scum -somehow- win the game.

P.S. I could also mention one more example of a non-standard mechanic for a standard role, but I can't do it now, so maybe if the day drags on a little ....

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6206 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6201, MathBlade wrote:No I didn't. Look at the italics. My question is why did you post they didn't redirect anyone's actions when the most likely scenario is they did.
Because I read their role PM backwards and though that if they DID submit a night action they'd be IMMUNE TO NIGHT KILLS. Now that you brought it back to me I realized my mistake as they should've been immune if they did NOT redirect someone.

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6207 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I just like the way you squeak when I pressure you.

Can you blame me?

:lol:
— House*
— Nosferatu*
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #6208 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by RachMarie »

no I am not positive, but it seems likely with the fact the bg did not die but luna her target did
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6209 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6159, MathBlade wrote:Luna's death is equally surprising because I would have expected a faction cop to get some Doctor love if one exists last night.
Doctor was lynched Day 1. Jailkeeper was killed Night 1. I'm probably the only protection role left, and I did target Luna last night.
In post 6176, MathBlade wrote:Now about LLD -- They claimed Individual Wulden. At a time when race = scum was pushed vehemently to everyone and right now still seems to be. I want to see this slot become active so I can see if they are telling the truth or full of shit. If they don't post in 24 hours then we likely have two scums identified.
Look at the Isolationist Wincon. It specifically says
all
Wulden must be defeated in addition to controlling 50% of the town, suggesting that the Wulden are either opposing Mafia or Cult.

And Holy Fuck people, Bacde is the last remaining member of the Risen Dead Faction which means if he dies, they all lose. There is no need to lynch him today when LLD is practically confirmed a scummer. Mafia likely didn't kill her so that it would be one less lynch against them since town needs to eliminate all threats. I'm operating under the assumption that Wulden are Cult because A) Mastina said there is a Cult in this game, and B) My flavor heavily suggests that WULDEN ARE CULT!.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6210 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Oh, Toogelo's Northern Tribes too, iirc.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6211 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6206, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6201, MathBlade wrote:No I didn't. Look at the italics. My question is why did you post they didn't redirect anyone's actions when the most likely scenario is they did.
Because I read their role PM backwards and though that if they DID submit a night action they'd be IMMUNE TO NIGHT KILLS. Now that you brought it back to me I realized my mistake as they should've been immune if they did NOT redirect someone.
Excuse me if I don't believe you.

1) Likely not PGO since Wake said they checked you and Wake is still around.
2) This scenario makes sense if you are a Isolationist bus driver with RAM and knew RAM didn't target anyone.
3) Assuming this is the case then a strongman kill aimed at Luna to avoid the protections would have killed RAM.
It also explains a majority of the actions here as well.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6212 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6209, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 6159, MathBlade wrote:Luna's death is equally surprising because I would have expected a faction cop to get some Doctor love if one exists last night.
Doctor was lynched Day 1. Jailkeeper was killed Night 1. I'm probably the only protection role left, and I did target Luna last night.
In post 6176, MathBlade wrote:Now about LLD -- They claimed Individual Wulden. At a time when race = scum was pushed vehemently to everyone and right now still seems to be. I want to see this slot become active so I can see if they are telling the truth or full of shit. If they don't post in 24 hours then we likely have two scums identified.
Look at the Isolationist Wincon. It specifically says
all
Wulden must be defeated in addition to controlling 50% of the town, suggesting that the Wulden are either opposing Mafia or Cult.

And Holy Fuck people, Bacde is the last remaining member of the Risen Dead Faction which means if he dies, they all lose. There is no need to lynch him today when LLD is practically confirmed a scummer. Mafia likely didn't kill her so that it would be one less lynch against them since town needs to eliminate all threats. I'm operating under the assumption that Wulden are Cult because A) Mastina said there is a Cult in this game, and B) My flavor heavily suggests that WULDEN ARE CULT!.
Derp. Thank you.

VOTE: LLD
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6213 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Bacde - 3 (A Song of Ice and Fire, No Retreat, Tim)
Lady Lambdadelta - 7 (Toogeloo, RachMarie, DrippingGoofball, Heartless, Wake88, Almost50, Mathblade)

Not Voting - 8 (Nosferatu, Wayward Thinker, davesaz, No Retreat, Lady Lambdadelta, Expedience, TheWayItEnds, rb)
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6214 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6210, Wake1 wrote:Oh, Toogelo's Northern Tribes too, iirc.
I am indeed.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6215 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6211, MathBlade wrote:1) Likely not PGO since Wake said they checked you and Wake is still around.
2) This scenario makes sense if you are a Isolationist bus driver with RAM and knew RAM didn't target anyone.
3) Assuming this is the case then a strongman kill aimed at Luna to avoid the protections would have killed RAM.
1) Wake is one of my own. It would be silly if my passive ability actually killed one of my own faction.
2) If RAM targeted nobody he would still be alive. How many times do I need to say this? Read his Role PM. He is IMMUNE TO NIGHT KILLS if he does NOT submit a night action, and checks do NOT count too.
3) Strongman or no strongman, that's not a problem now. If we can lynch scum today and successfully target 1 or 2 of them at night it is likely that the strongman -if existent- will flip by D4. We WILL see the flips and decide upon them too.

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6216 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Wake1 »

On one hand I'd like to believe Toogeloo and Almost50 are confTown to me.

On the other, this damned paranoia is eating at my gut.

Why else would Mastin say flavor is flavor and that there'll be players who appear to be fighting alongside you but are actually the opposite.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6217 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6215, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6211, MathBlade wrote:1) Likely not PGO since Wake said they checked you and Wake is still around.
1) Wake is one of my own. It would be silly if my passive ability actually killed one of my own faction.
2) If RAM targeted nobody he would still be alive. How many times do I need to say this? Read his Role PM. He is IMMUNE TO NIGHT KILLS if he does NOT submit a night action, and checks do NOT count too.
3) Strongman or no strongman, that's not a problem now. If we can lynch scum today and successfully target 1 or 2 of them at night it is likely that the strongman -if existent- will flip by D4. We WILL see the flips and decide upon them too.
1) PGO has never discriminated. They are paranoid. It is in the dang title. They kill everyone that arrives to them uncontrollably. Therefore you are not a PGO. See the wiki.
2) Strongmen, see the wiki, bypass Bulletproof. So makes sense they would bypass things.
3) Yes it is a huge problem if a strongman does or doesn't exist. People keep dropping their pants as if pants are the worst thing that happened to them. If people keep doing that it won't matter what roles we have. Please for the love of God pants!

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... _Gun_Owner
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Strongman
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6218 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Bacde »

vote RAM
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6219 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6218, Bacde wrote:
vote RAM
...RAM is dead like wtf?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6220 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 6218, Bacde wrote:
vote RAM
He's dead.

Here, have a walnut.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6221 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

In post 6087, Bacde wrote:Hey guys RAM also visited Luna fox lol I didn't mention it before
are you kidding me

~Ice
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #6222 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I wonder if all the scum are protected at night unless they do an action? Or if it is just for RAM
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6223 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by rb »

Just read their Role PM's Rach...

There's 3 scum flips, surely you could just check.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6224 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by rb »

@Mathblade it's really annoying me that you keep telling everyone to stop talking about mechanics and then you just keep clarifying people on mechanics. If it's because you get pressure behind your left eye whenever you read a Wake or Almost50 post just follow this simple algorithm:

Mechanics post > is it by A50 or Wake > yes > skip

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”