rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7675 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:50 am

Post by rb »

That's an ironic gold star btw, don't go thinking you actually got a gold star for being deserving of a gold star.

*takes away gold star*
*gives A50 a charcoal star*

Surprised your PGO dooesn't have an ability where it kills people who give you a gold star.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7676 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:50 am

Post by rb »

Coffee at 1am is just the best, I can shitpost all night.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7677 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

So, the town block (100% Town) from my view are myself, No Retreat, Rach & Wake. I'm strongly leaning town on DGB and think Tim can be Town (pending some flavour details to be claimed).

ASoIaF is very likely town and Expedience still looks Town to me. It's TWIE/rb (one of them) + Bacde (confirmed Scum).

Double VOTE: rb

And that vote is not moving. I KNOW cornered scum when I see one.

For the last time: I want your Nation, Location, Race & Faction, as well as your Flavour Name. One more bad post from you and I'll be asking for your Flavour Characters credit card and social security number, and I'm dead certain Mastina didn't even think of including those in your PM, so when you fail to provide this info you WILL be lynched. I'm dead serious here. No more BS. Claim or die.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7678 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:59 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

How and when you deduced Nos as a cult leader again rb?

and how did you managed to reach from "Maybe ASOIAF is uncultable" to "there is no way for her role to exist" in one page?

My race is Hybrid undead + Vampire. I guessed but never got confirmation that I will be investigated differntlty according to the race checker race itself.

I find it interesting that your saying My champion ship is not mentioned in titus pm when its stated there there are other champions beside the normal thingi and both wulden's and Isolationists champions are dead.

so your saying I'm some sort of scum champion but got recruited bu cult later on? you relize thats the only shit ability that makes someone champion? (the fact they can't get culted)

~Ice
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7679 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:59 am

Post by rb »

Is this like one of those spambots that send you e-mails telling you that your computer is infected with 277 deadly viruses and if you don't follow their commands your entire family is going to perish? Because scammers should totally hire you because you've got this routine down pat.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7680 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:00 am

MY lapytop is not working

if there is any questions directed at me quote them again. I can't make long posts or do my review stuff till I manage to get it fixed

Please have patient against me and don't rush my wagon
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7681 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:01 am

Post by rb »

Yes ASOIAF you're a special unmentioned uncultable champion. We should believe this because......fuck reasons I guess?

I suspected you'd been culted based on your play, then Bacde said she saw Nosferatu visiting you N1. 1+1 = Nosferatu is Cult Leader and you got culted.

Ezpz.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7682 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:02 am

Post by rb »

A50 why am I going to claim again?

Do me a favour, why don't you guess what I am ;)
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7683 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:03 am

I am mentioned.

It said there are might be other champions. what about my play was suspicious?

as i said I understand the situation I'm in. Bacde is very likly telling the truth about him visiting me but I can't be culted thats all I can tell in my defense.

Your sudden 180 is really really interesting here.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7684 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:03 am

Post by rb »

Also ROFL @ Bacde being confirmed scum. Holy shit this just gets dumber, I'm losing IQ just reading this.

Lynch the obvious fakeclaims pls. Ty.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7685 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:05 am

Post by rb »

In post 7683, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:I am mentioned.

It said there are might be other champions. what about my play was suspicious?

as i said I understand the situation I'm in. Bacde is very likly telling the truth about him visiting me but I can't be culted thats all I can tell in my defense.

Your sudden 180 is really really interesting here.
"sudden 180?"

Can I have whatever you're smoking please?

Back on like Day 3 (I think) I said I thought you were culted and Nosferatu was the cult leader and you then claimed UNCULTABLE. No one really gave a shit because everyone was sure the LLD race result was as good as a guilty. Turns out it was.

Nos has now flipped Cult Leader just like I suspected whicch means my theory looks VERY likely. This isn't even remotely a "sudden 180" this is actually just my theory turning out to be correct.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7686 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:07 am

Post by rb »

Also if you're not culted, I find it really weird that when I pointed out that when Nosferatu visited Cephrir - he outed Cephrir INSTANTLY. Ceph was mafia, so not cultable obviously.

When he visited you - he didn't out you. Why? Why does he not out one uncultable person but not the other? Oh right, because one of you wasn't actually uncultable. DERP.
Tim
Tim
Goon
Tim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7687 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Tim »

In post 7654, Almost50 wrote:Well, she was a ROLE COP (that's even stronger than a Race Cop in this game, as she got all of a player's abilities).

But anyway, I'm not going to argue much. I just need rb to give me what I had requested of him and will probably get to the bottom of this.

You could also speed it up if you opt to willingly volunteer to give out some of your own info.
I get the feeling I know what you may be desperate to say. (but let's not get there, today anyway)

I'll claim the following:
Race = human
Nation = ???
Location = Great Ridge

I'm not able to be culted

??? wincon

Also LLD being a role cop is strong (arguable that the strong man is actually stronger though), but it won't check race, which is kinda mandatory if that scum faction ever wanted to recruit successfully, I'd probably pigeonhole the role cop into the same slot as cephrir's tracker (unless that's actually bacde's counterpart). So they still probably have one, as every other recruiting faction has had one.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7688 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7682, rb wrote:A50 why am I going to claim again?

Do me a favour, why don't you guess what I am ;)
I did, and I want you to confirm it.

@ASoIaF:

In your role PM, does it say "Hybrid" on the bottom where it says "you check as .."?

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7689 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Wake1 »

*sniff sniff*

*SNORT*

Rhagh, maybe I should focus on
this game
now. This one's tougher than others because of all the different groups, but I'm willing to
triple
my focus in this game relatively soon. I respect rb as a strong Town player in general, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now. This game's so big I'm not good at remembering all of the flips and stuff that happened, but I'm willing to get my razor claws deeper into it.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7690 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:10 am

VOTE: rb

yes sudden 180. you said regardless of nos you think I'm town yesterday when I was pushing the idea of you being culted. you started today saying maybe ASOIAF is not culted and saying the truth but now your like its 100% fake claim when its fucking obvious there is no fakeclaims for the culties ...

Your paradoxing yourself in your ATE like obviously as fuck ...

How you figured Nos is cult? cuase Its seems you knew he was cult and you just wanted to frame me cuase of the watcher result ...

~Ice
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7691 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Tim:

Great Ridge checks, but I don't understand the "cannot be culted" part. Could you please elaborate on that? Bc -to my knowledge- those who could not be culted are the Champions.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7692 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:13 am

Post by rb »

Yes I'm cult and I fucking outed the cult leader.

WOW.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7693 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:13 am

Post by rb »

Also I'm pretty sure I already explained how I figured Nos was cult, which is that I thought you were culted and then I saw he visited you Night 1 - ergo he's the one who culted you. That's really not hard to explain.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7694 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:14 am

Post by rb »

This game's so huge but I know there were people who defended Nos when I called him out as most likely Cult Leader in this game and I wanna know who they are. Someone else do it I'm too busy 'AtE'ing.

Also ASOIAF I think you of all people should know how good I am at finding scum and that this is not AtE at all. Ongoing games and rah-rah but omg ASOIAF is like 1000000000% scum right now.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7695 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

Ciphrer's Tracker is the equivalent of Bacde's WATCHER, my friend. I promise you Bacde IS the Wulden spy in the Undead PT. Of course, they maybe Undead by race, but Bacde IS a member of the Wulden Faction.

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7696 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 7669, rb wrote:I don't even understand wake's thought process like 69% of the time but his conclusions (generally) make sense...eventually :p
OH?

69?

DEEZ NUTZ are most pleezed.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7697 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:17 am

Post by rb »

Plus Nos was playing scummy af in general so there's that too :^)

I just figured he's very likely cult leader because you seemed culted and again, there's no 180 whatsoever because like I said, everyone was just treating LLD like it was a cop guilty so I cbf'd arguing over why to lynch my strong scumread over a cop guilty. I know I'm capable but I don't think I'm better than a cop guilty or that I can convince someone else who has what they think is a guilty to vote my scumreads instead.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7698 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:18 am

Post by rb »

In post 7695, Almost50 wrote:Ciphrer's Tracker is the equivalent of Bacde's WATCHER, my friend. I promise you Bacde IS the Wulden spy in the Undead PT. Of course, they maybe Undead by race, but Bacde IS a member of the Wulden Faction.
So you're wanting to lynch me over the confirmed Wulden because.....................

Fuck it, have another gold star.
Tim
Tim
Goon
Tim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7699 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Tim »

RB when did you have the theory again of ASoIAF acting culted and Nosferatu probably culting them? Was it D2/D3? I think I might have to read up again on it. I do kinda remember that happening at least

ASoIAF can you point out where he said you were town regardless of Nos?

@Almost. You sure we can't leave this in the dark? It's true I can't be culted, but it may or may not be because I'm a champion. I do not think the last champion needs to come to light just yet. If for some reason it really really helps you, sure, I can elaborate, but I don't see the point yet

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”