Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What has ABR said lately?

<<< Please use the appropriate account you are signed up for, No Retreat. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8314 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

man Exp was trash. He was a cop so there was like no need to out me. I mean it prob worked out in the end though.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8454 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

especially given how hard Rach was pushing for it so yeah

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8458 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think I was being stubborn. Its kinda how you don't just blindly sheep a wagon for the sake of it. You
THINK
about it. But I was well aware that there was only 1 non human.

I ever called the correct mechanic.
In post 8377, No Retreat wrote:like I think this "threat" might be the nonhumans rising up against humans
I mean if you and Yume want to sit and fuss 'cause I didn't auto sheep the happy rainbow filled ending fine but I think its plenty reasonable to worry that a new treaty would fuck over me and the other human town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8588 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8546, RachMarie wrote:And I do still love you Nero but take this in the vein it is meant DAMNIT STOP BEING SO F***ING STUBBORN AND HOLDING GRUDGES dude yes you were ticked off about Exp outing you, but you outed me too dude
you do know the reason i killed him was b/c me and a50 were working together? Like Like he agreed to kill whomever was scum but BOTH of us somewhat suspected Exp. Ditto the next night, I let him kill ASOFI and I killed the one he prob wouldn't shoot to avoid crosskills.
In post 8547, Titus wrote:Nero, why did you shoot me when we were confirmed town to each other in our PMs?
I apparently didn't see any crumb. I also kinda thought I was an SK. :P
In post 8556, RachMarie wrote:It was not about you Luna, it was about Exped outing him he was still irked about that.
I was but I was really questioning whether or not the treaty fucks over humans.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8589 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8579, Almost50 wrote:bc I didn't want to kill the other Champions either.
I swore Mastin said in the dead thread you thought you needed to kill me.

also sorry Titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8594 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Rach would have turned into scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8603 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

IDK, was still worried that a new treaty might fuck over humans so I figured why the hell not ratify and just go from there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8633 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think we when well together as a team a50.

Sorry you didn't win as culted Angel.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8634 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fuck that fire guy though. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8636 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

[quote="In post 8634, Nero Cain"]I think we work well together as a team a50.

FIXED!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8671 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8658, rb wrote:Oh and ASOIAF was so cult that it hurt my brain to watch people not lynch her. If she won the game many tables would have been flipped.
there was like 0% chance she'd stay alive with both me and Almost scumreading her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8688 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am bored so I'm going to play devils advocate here.

Is that too much mod interference? I know it was in your "rule" set but shouldn't it be up to the games players to deal with "toxix" players?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8699 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf, I helped to antagonize Celt and I'm sorry about that. I kinda feel like there is a fine line between to much mod interference and being a good mod. I only read the first like 10 pages of the mason thread so maybe I'm not informed enough but I didn't see much of a need to replace Celt.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”