Champions over Domains

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

I'm not really sure I'm at any of those extremes. Like, I acknowledge that the scales exist, I'm just in the middle of most of them. I guess I'm more verbose than average, but…

I guess I'd go for Verbosity + Rigor if I were forced.

By the way, you should have a scale for Honesty (admitting when your reads are bad) against Exaggeration (always claiming your reads are the best and pushing them hard). I'm a long way on the Honesty end of that, and I know there are other people who are well on the Exaggeration end. Additionally, none of the existing domains really seem to reflect it.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:09 pm

Another pair of extremes: live in the moment versus read back through the past.
scum
town
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:42 am

In post 39, SpyreX wrote:I think it's the nature of the beast that two alignments will get powered over and over. Wed need ways to nullify an alignment or a mechanic that makes alignments more powerful over the course of the game. Three moons of krynn style
Thinking about it, I'd design the setup so that only one domain would be powered by Worshipping each night (whichever domain was Worshipped the most), a domain remains powered forever once it's been powered, and each player would gain one role if one of their domains were powered, and a second role if both were powered. Admittedly, how well that works would likely depend on the player count.
scum
town

Return to “Mafia Discussion”