nieghbors

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
BrainpanSonata
BrainpanSonata
Townie
BrainpanSonata
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:23 am

Post by BrainpanSonata »

I find neighborizer is more effective if you have a positive reputation among your fellow players. Players who like and/or trust you might be more willing to talk with you after becoming your neighbor.
Video games can be educational. The Oregon Trail taught me that Manifest Destiny is fatal.

Ever wanted an extra head? Like making gut decisions by committee? Consider the Hydra Academy! Teachers wanted!
BrainpanSonata
BrainpanSonata
Townie
BrainpanSonata
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:48 am

Post by BrainpanSonata »

If there's no given reason for a neighbor flaking on you, either in the game or in the neighborhood itself, it could be considered a scumtell. In a role where cooperation is vital, refusal to cooperate seems very scummy. Of course, that requires first determining whether the player is refusing to cooperate, is too busy to cooperate (usually because V/LA or IRL responsibilities), or is unaware that cooperation is required/they have become a neighbor.
Video games can be educational. The Oregon Trail taught me that Manifest Destiny is fatal.

Ever wanted an extra head? Like making gut decisions by committee? Consider the Hydra Academy! Teachers wanted!

Return to “Mafia Discussion”