Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:53 am

Post by Mariyta »

Wait... did BM ever claim his items, or did we let him get away with pushing everyone else then refusing?
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

Here's a few thoughts:

BM got pretty quiet for awhile, then came back and didn't give much but insults until deadline.

Fishy post by BM asking if he can drop his items during the day, especially considering the headline of one of the articles...

@Ibby: You know Fritz pretty well. Based on his play yesterday, how would you peg him?

Vote BM
based on yesterday's actions.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Yes he claimed:
Battle Mage wrote:ah its not as bad as i thought. I only have 3 items atm.

Textbooks (from ma shop)
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Messenger

But i weally weally want the Survivor DVD. :p
He also stated in the about the claim
Battle Mage wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:I think we should claim what items we have. I don't know what being a mayor does, but I don't think that the sucm should become mayors. Yea, I know that there are plenty of arguments to be made for not claiming our items, so go ahead and make them. Just don't expect me to respond or argue against them, because I've thought of them already. I just think that things would become a lot more fun and interesting if we claimed our items, and I'm sure something could would come out of it.
I'm not sure about this. Alot of the items we could have are obvious, as they might have appeared on the ground at the start of the day. It doesnt really prove anything, but it allows scum to possibly eliminate those with more items first, in an attempt to pick up the dropped items next day.

BM

and just so i can see this irony of which Kinetic speaks,
Unvote, Vote: Scope
He of course changed his mind when targeting people and kept going back and forth about it. Which is why I have him on my list of suspects.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:12 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Ah, ok. I missed that part. I'm gonna keep my vote on him anyway.
-Susan Ertz

the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:06 pm

Post by the silent speaker »

Yagami, the list of names is an incomplete table which needs reformatting anyway.

Farside, of the people in the second wave of the Mariyta bandwagon (a group that probably includes scum), he had the least content to assess him with, and the fact that he was bandwagoning with no reason given was scummy in itself.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:26 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

So.... lynch BM kthxbai?
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:29 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Day Two: Page 45 Vote Count

Battle Mage: 3 (Jex, KaleiÐoscøpe, Mariyta)
Jex: 1 (Battle Mage)
tautology: 1 (farside22)

Not Voting: 18 (Aimee, Andycyca, Faeren Lord of Carlisle, FaerieLord, Flameaxe, Fritzler, Holy, ibaesha, IH, JDodge, Kinetic, MissMoo, Sikario, soupfly, Tarhalindur, tautology, the silent speaker, theopor_COD, YagamiLight)

12 for a Lynch

Group Inventory:

Pig
Marble
Oven
Microwave
Seinfeld DVD
Last edited by rajrhcpfreak on Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:35 pm

Post by JDodge »

Vote: Battle Mage
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:03 am

Post by Holy »

Are we back to business? Which is to bandwagon BM again..., luls.

I really need a re-read, I promise will do it in this weekend >.>
Sikario8
Sikario8
Goon
Sikario8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:28 am

Post by Sikario8 »

vote jdodge
'Sikario not having "Townsperson" disturbs me. Please rectify this thok.' --Oman
:roll:
Andycyca
Andycyca
Gets To Kill All Spammers
Andycyca

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:05 am

Post by Andycyca »

Sikario, care to explain a little why you vote JDodge? (I think we're already out of random voting stage)
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:30 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Vote: BM
for the sake of voting BM.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Sikario8 wrote:
vote jdodge
I agree this vote makes no sense. I would like an explaination.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
tautology
tautology
Townie
tautology
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:57 am

Post by tautology »

It seems to me like the standard knee-jerk counter-vote when someone votes without explaining it.

As far as the BM wagon is concerned, I've been giving him a lot of slack because most of the attacks on him have been personal in nature. Given the newspaper report about the mafia hoarding items however, we might be on the right track.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:57 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

farside22 wrote:
Sikario8 wrote:
vote jdodge
I agree this vote makes no sense. I would like an explaination.
It's Sikario, the only other thing you can hope to get out of it is some lost brain cells.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:24 am

Post by ibaesha »

I've been ill and busy over the last couple weeks. Catching up now.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:01 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I think it's safe to
vote BM
for being for the item claim, but also against it when it suited him.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:49 am

Post by ibaesha »

Kinetic: I think a look at Kilroy's wagon is in order. We don't know MoS's alignment yet, but there's a good chance that he was right in his assessment of the wagon. MoS's righteous fury towards the end of yesterday leads me to believe he was town. At any rate, going with that thought process, I'm going to put my vote on the person MoS wanted lynched, and who I also found pretty suspicious for the reasons I stated yesterday.

vote tautology

Mariyta: Hmm Fritz. I'm thinking town although I'm finding him more difficult to read this game.

It looks like we're not doing the item claim, but I am going to state right now, I picked up Sam's Cola.
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:54 pm

Post by MissMoo »

Following in Maryita's footsteps: no items picked up, none dropped, none passed on.
I'm on page 16 of a complete re-read. Apologies for the stream of consciousness post. I'll try to finish the re-read this weekend, but wanted to get in a post before the Sunday lurker deadline. (So sorry, end of semester is insane...)

So far I have some weird feelings about MoS, K-Scope, IH and JDodge because of their appearance whenever one of the others posts and then their agreement with eachother a good part of the time. Also, Soupfly becomes engaged in conversations with MoS...why does MoS keep coming up in these strange conversations? Another one I'll have to put on my watch list is Flameaxe...even from the beginning of the game he was looking for bandwagons. Also, he seemed to believe that scum were the only ones allowed to give items...a simple read of the rules contradicts his belief. Kinetic is another on my list because he seems to take things out of context and has this strange dialogue with MoS. Also, his self vote didn't seem like a genuine vote...if that makes sense. Also, I wasn't comfortable with BM's wanting to stop the claim...and he didn't know people could give items? Come on. It seems like maybe the scum thought that town couldn't and decided to pretend they didn't know. It was in the rules, people! Oh one more thing about MoS...the claim was his idea, why was he asking someone else to compile the list? He appears to have the time for stuff like this as he is a constant poster, but is he maybe distancing?
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:18 pm

Post by Mariyta »

You mean Ibby's footsteps. I will do the same. I picked up the Survivor DVD, because I knew two people needed it, neither of which I know I can trust.

Miss Moo, if that is truly the scum group, the town should just give up now. :P
-Susan Ertz

Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:05 pm

Post by Kinetic »

May I ask if anyone picked up the Age of Empires CD and doesn't need it?
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:34 pm

Post by MissMoo »

Mariyta wrote:You mean Ibby's footsteps. I will do the same. I picked up the Survivor DVD, because I knew two people needed it, neither of which I know I can trust.
Yeah, you both seem *normal* to me. Sorry for the mix-up. :P
Oh, I also needed the Survivor DVD, but one of my items was destroyed, so no special item goal attainment thingie for me.
Note to all: Please feel free to convince me you are innocent and if I have one of your item goals I'll hand them over.
Yeah, I guess I named fully half the game in that post there. Was interesting to see after I hit preview that different trains of thought I had...
Something I noticed about stream of consciousness posts from others is that they sometimes trigger a reminder of something that was bothering me, but couldn't put into words. Anyhow, yeah, I rambled.
Would it help us if I continued the stream of consciousness thoughts for the rest of my re-read?
Or should I just move straight into something clear and concise?
Even these take me a while, so if it's a waste of time, I'll hold off until I have a larger block of time available to compose the intelligent version.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:54 am

Post by Holy »

Ugh, I'm tired, I'm still at page 25 now, so far my suspects still stay the same. Mostly my suspects were from Kinetic's bandwagon case, that shifted to Kilroy's bandwagon if I'm not mistaken (I really should continue the re-read I guess...).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:38 am

Post by farside22 »

MissMoo wrote:
Mariyta wrote:You mean Ibby's footsteps. I will do the same. I picked up the Survivor DVD, because I knew two people needed it, neither of which I know I can trust.
Yeah, you both seem *normal* to me. Sorry for the mix-up. :P
Oh, I also needed the Survivor DVD, but one of my items was destroyed, so no special item goal attainment thingie for me.
Note to all: Please feel free to convince me you are innocent and if I have one of your item goals I'll hand them over.
Yeah, I guess I named fully half the game in that post there. Was interesting to see after I hit preview that different trains of thought I had...
Something I noticed about stream of consciousness posts from others is that they sometimes trigger a reminder of something that was bothering me, but couldn't put into words. Anyhow, yeah, I rambled.
Would it help us if I continued the stream of consciousness thoughts for the rest of my re-read?
Or should I just move straight into something clear and concise?
Even these take me a while, so if it's a waste of time, I'll hold off until I have a larger block of time available to compose the intelligent version.
I would suggest reading everying, make notes while reading everything and then go over your notes before a post. That whole post you wrote really was not helpful.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:23 am

Post by Jex »

@ Miss Moo: I don't know, I like streams of counciousness. Makes it interesting to see how one came to a conclusion.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, there's no point fighting points on MOS because he died. However, I didn't see an alignment announced. Do we not get to know that?

Also, I apologize for my lack of participation right now. It's finals week and I still have 4 papers to write. I will do my best to stay involved.
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”