Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 996, xRECKONERx wrote:when i finally post the elmo gif this game it'll be beautiful
I'm waiting for it~
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

it's only d1. patience
green shirt thursdays
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 995, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So in not one of the listed games was I scum. And in one of them he was scum who needed lynch.
1. I was town in Saw Mafia. My flip was mafia godfather, but I was town aligned. I don't really remember much of the game, but I think the scum were like the SK faction or something.

2. I never claimed you were scum this game??? You have this ability to get a boner whenever I point out anything related to you (in this game it was the fact I pointed out you were attacking low hanging fruit), assume that you are my strongest scumread, and then devolve the game into you mindlessly attacking everything I say (or that I
sig
). Which is why you're useless to talk to at this point.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:36 am

Post by SpyreX »

See this is why recks nuke has an elmo

Look we can define ourselves through destruction.

Or are you gonna end up nuking lld and posting it is that one isnt it
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

im not getting a nuke pay attn
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

unless of course I am and am just throwing people off my trail so i can surprise nuke people

ooOoOooooOOOooOoh!!!
green shirt thursdays
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 999, SpyreX wrote:
In post 992, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 989, SpyreX wrote:Zito if i let you control my nuke what would you do with it
I would write "To mastina, love Actual Players" and then draw little pink hearts on it and drop it right on her forehead.
I can't argue this and now i want an artist to draw up every nuke
My nukes are all dick shaped

Here is the list I submitted

1. Nukes
2. Nukes
3. Nukes
4. Nukes
5. Nukes

Do you think I'll get them guys do you
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1005, xRECKONERx wrote:unless of course I am and am just throwing people off my trail so i can surprise nuke people

ooOoOooooOOOooOoh!!!
Reck try less hard plz
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:46 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

this is me not trying babycakes

you dont want me to turn on the tryhard because you'll be dead before you can finish singing can you feel the sunshine
green shirt thursdays
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Can you see
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:48 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1002, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:2. I never claimed you were scum this game??? You have this ability to get a boner whenever I point out anything related to you (in this game it was the fact I pointed out you were attacking low hanging fruit), assume that you are my strongest scumread, and then devolve the game into you mindlessly attacking everything I say (or that I sig). Which is why you're useless to talk to at this point.
Oh, so when you repeatedly pointed out how "wrong" it was that I had a scum read on "Low hanging fruit" that wasn't pointing out scum behavior that was just fluff? I'm having a hard time reconciling your posting with actual scum hunting.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

All right who didn't vote for total war????
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:06 am

So SAD - why don't you clearly give us a scum read list and any Town reads you might have?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:07 am

In post 1011, Vaxkiller wrote:All right who didn't vote for total war????
Reck. What are you going to do about it?

Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:10 am

In post 1010, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1002, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:2. I never claimed you were scum this game??? You have this ability to get a boner whenever I point out anything related to you (in this game it was the fact I pointed out you were attacking low hanging fruit), assume that you are my strongest scumread, and then devolve the game into you mindlessly attacking everything I say (or that I sig). Which is why you're useless to talk to at this point.
Oh, so when you repeatedly pointed out how "wrong" it was that I had a scum read on "Low hanging fruit" that wasn't pointing out scum behavior that was just fluff? I'm having a hard time reconciling your posting with actual scum hunting.
Third lie you have told.

1. I have said you were going after low hanging fruit once. Not "repeatedly". Go through my ISO, point out exactly where I say directly you were going after low hanging fruit.
2. You claimed I was scum in Saw Mafia, I was town-aligned.
3. You claimed I was attacking low hanging fruit - not only was I not attacking Ircher, but in fact you said the plural "others" indicating I was doing it to more than one:
In post 767, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I also think the dichotomy between him strongly defending some “low hanging fruit” while attacking
others
feeds into my scum read on the slot.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:17 am

In post 1012, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So SAD - why don't you clearly give us a scum read list and any Town reads you might have?
Cheetory, Something Special, Reck
Accountant, Mastina, Zito, Greyice, Nahdia
Mcmenno, EP, Vax, UT, Fate, Cephrir, hiplop, Nukebringer, RC, lrcher
Spyrex, MoI, LLD, GIF, Spiffeh
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:20 am

In post 942, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote: Also you have started reaching OMGUS territory (especially indicated by your pointing out my sig and relating it to VIs) so I'm going to start ignoring almost everything you say till a much later point in the game when you feel like starting to be relevant to the game.
In post 1002, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote: 2. I never claimed you were scum this game??? You have this ability to get a boner whenever I point out anything related to you (in this game it was the fact I pointed out you were attacking low hanging fruit), assume that you are my strongest scumread, and then devolve the game into you mindlessly attacking everything I say (or that I
sig
). Which is why you're useless to talk to at this point.
Anyone else spot the inherent contradiction in these posts? Free internet cookies if you do ...

Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1013, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1011, Vaxkiller wrote:All right who didn't vote for total war????
Reck. What are you going to do about it?
Make a post about it.

Then start reading what I missed.

Did I actually miss anything tho?
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Yes. Everything has been revealed if you look hard enough.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Ircher »

Spoiler: Summary & Thoughts Pg 11-15
1. Pg 11 #250 --> Accountant is choosing submarine.
2. Pg 11 #258 --> Lamb explains how she "broke" codes in Defcon 3 and that's why she wants Eavesdrop
3. Pg 11 #260 --> Mastina references Left for Dead mafia and says she's never (?) trolls as town. <-- I'm not familiar with that game. Elaborate possibly?
4. Pg 11 #268 --> Accountant states mastina is obvscum <-- I disagree w/ the assettion; things are never as simple as they seem. Mastina is just asking to be lynched prob. regardless of alignment.
5. Pg 11 #272 --> Nuke asserts Accountant is town <-- What made you decide this? I was thinking the exact opposite just now.
6. Pg 12 #283 --> Nahdia townreads mastina cuz its a pretty "ballsy" move to make as scum <-- In essence, the argument of wine in front of me. Seriously, the trolling is null imo.
7. Pg 12 #285 --> Nuke says Nahdia is scum <-- Are you just gonna randomly call people scum all day? Why is Nahdia scum?
8. Pg 12 #286 --> Nuke believes mastina is prob. town
9. Pg 13 #307 --> Arthur plans to "dayvig" Smart for his earlier post #26
10. Pg 13 #310 --> Spyrex: "307 is a pretty good redemption" <-- I have no idea what you are talking about right here. Would you please clarify what you were referring to?
11. Pg 13 #315 --> Arthur quotes #245 by Nahdia & underlines the Counterintelligence as #1 pick and exclaims wtf <-- What's so bad about Counterintelligence? Why would scum want it more and openly claim like so? I'm assuming you scumread the post (?).
12. Pg 13 #320 --> Accountant claims Dayne is probs scum <-- I'm starting to get annoyed by these shallow reads. Personal issue of mine I guess, but can't we add a little more meat than simply "X is scum. Y is town. Z is probably scum.", etc.?
13. Pg 13 #321 --> Reck complains about being unable to win no matter what <-- Tbf, you just came in & voted No War & everything just to be a jerk. Besides, that post looks like frustrated scum; that does not look town-ish in the slightest, even given the benefit of the doubt.
14. Pg 14 #325 --> Reck says **** and asks people to remind him of the page to see if he can remember why he said **** <-- Why did you say **** at the top of the page?
15. Pg 14 #326 --> SpyreX claims Reck is town
16. Pg 14 #327 --> Reck remembers about 325 and says Spyrex is scum <-- ??? Where did that read come from?
17. Pg 14 #329 --> Reck provides a readlist and states opinion on Lamb <-- This post is better than your past few posts, but I would like your scumread explanations
18. Pg 14 #331 --> Asks if Reck's reads will be explained <-- Why are you so suddenly interested in reads explanations? Baffles me; truly, it does.
19. Pg 14 #335 --> Reck explains his reads <-- Fair enough, I guess. At least you're finally doing stuff.
20. Pg 14 #349 --> Accountant explains suicide to save nukes idea
21. Pg 15 #361 --> Accountant mentions Cephir's shallow reaction to posts <-- Hrm... Good point, will keep a closer eye on that

Spoiler: Reads
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
Ircher  (100%) - Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)
Cheetory (75%) - I really liked his early posts especially #23; just strong town vibes from this guy.
GuyInFreezer (70%) - I have seen nothing wrong with his posts and the thought process he exhibits seems town-motivated. Still like his posts.

Null
(0% - 30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)
Hiplop (0%) - Also nothing notable in either direction from this slot.
McMenno (0%) - Nothing to convince me one way or another, not even a little.
Papa Zito (-1%) - Not much from here either; kinda didn't like #39 even though its a troll post....
Untrod Tripod (-10%) - Has this slot even done anything constructive yet? Seems to be "Nuking X" then "I'm gonna Nuke Y" with the sole intention of making the thread longer.
Nukebringer (-12%) - Nothing to townread here and a lot of finger-pointing and trolling. Starting not to like this.
Mastina (-25%) - Being utterly useless (KTS useless or worse) and needs rope immediately. Probably not mafia, but I could see this as a Terrorist. Day 1 PL please.

Neutral
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read)
Magna (+50%) - Post #225 was a very strong post and seems to be a typical town!Magna post. (Not sure if I got scum meta with Magna though...)
Nahdia (+43%) - Very clear and articulate; post #210 gave me strong town vibes.
Accountant (+41%) - Have liked this slot's observations so far, esp. #361.
SpyreX (+40%) - I haven't really liked his posts, but I think that's more a personal bias. Probably biased because SpyreX is trolling a good bit.
Arthur (+38%) - Decent entrance.
Lamb (-31%) - Could go either way here. Not sure that the thought process from this slot is town; this suicide idea sounds rather stupid as done the decryption idea.
Cephir (-32%) - Accountant's #361 gives me a reason to scumread the slot and Cephir hasn't been super constructive. Nonetheless, I need to investigate further here it seems.
Spiffeh (-40%) - Main complaint here is Spiffeh's just pointing random fingers at people and saying their scum without backing up their claim. I guess thats really a null tell, but I'm reserving further judgement until I see otherwise.

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
RedCoyote (-70%) - I was townreading Red until Lamb's comment in #167 which got me suspicious. Red proceeds to post #180 which really struck me as what Lamb said in #167. While some of Red's info has seemed useful, a lot of it really does look like filler and trying to look busy.
xRECKONERx (-75%) - I really didn't like the way he voted No to Total War.... Some of his posts like #321 really look like scum posts, but the slot's posts are starting to look better.

Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)
Something_Smart (-76%) - Post #26 really pinged as the scum thing to do. Yes, it's a self-meta statement, but also the fact that he justs plans to sheep whoever and not try to solve the game is even more indicative of scum.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Fate »

You forget how much simpler nukes makes my pattern of tunneling you

Also sheeping 4 year old meta is pretty sketch, Accountant.

And no I havent done anything town outside flashing secret gang signs to SpyreX
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Don't put yourself as confirmed town, Ircher. That's so silly and unnecessary. I guess it's a pet peeve. No one expects you to analyze yourself.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 610, Something_Smart wrote:and also RC/GiF are you suggesting that low hanging fruit = scum? because it sounds like you're saying I'm scum for the same reasons you're saying I'm low hanging fruit while calling being low hanging fruit not indicative of alignment. (That made more sense in my head.)
Not necessarily. I think it's common place on this site to believe that someone is "too scummy to be scum". I do not believe in that. I think your first post was objectively bad. I'm willing to deconstruct it for you; I'm certainly not willing to say that you should be called town because it's bad.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 977, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I still have RC on the back-burner of my radar. I expected Town him to come after me based on my initial call for his head. The fact that I might be even a weak Town read for him is a little suspect given that he thinks I "dodged" the issue of why I am Pro-Total War now and wasn't 5 years ago which implies I'm scummy with something to hide.
You know when you attack me that means we're both town. You ain't figured that out yet? I still get to razz you though.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Nuke that too^