Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Ircher »

Spoiler: Summary & Thoughts Pg 21-25
1. Pg 21 #502 --> Spiffeh states Smart and Nuke needs nuke <-- Why Nukebringer? I understand Smart (he really does need lynch anyway), but not Nukebringer
2. Pg 21 #507 --> Spiffeh explains a possible scumread of Guy <-- I agree that the evidence suggests this, but I question whether or not this is scum. Do you have any meta with town!Guy? Does he normally act like such? (Huge reason why I believe meta is important even though it's not holy).
3. Pg 21 #511 --> Zito lols at a quote of Soiffeh's null reads in #511 <-- What's so funny?
4. Pg 21 #514 --> Arthur copies what Zito did only quoting the Cephrir townread <-- Wasn't funny the 1st time and even less so the 2nd time. What don't you like about the Cephrir read and why?
5. Pg 21 #516 --> Zito wants to kill Nuke for being a hydra <-- And the purpose of such a policy lynch/nuke is _____. PLs have, in my experience, been generally bad ideas without sufficient warrant (eg: mastina trolling in this game is disruptive to the flow of the game & should be dealt with)
6. Pg 21 #519 --> Arthur leans town on Smart <-- Why? What has Smart done that you found townie?
7. Pg 22 #529 --> Nuke scumreads Spiffeh cuz the reads seem fake & apparent lack of opinion on Nuke despite scumread <-- I can see this.
8. Pg 22 #533 --> Spiffeh argues meta experience when reading Nukebringer head & that head is trying to discredit from the get go <-- Unless I'm mistaken, aren't you talking to Equinox? Fire has signed a lot of his posts, and yet I feel as if you're referring to Fire here. Just asking for clarification.
9. Pg 22 #536 --> Top part of Red's post states that the Total War vote doesn't matter versus the argument itself <-- I beg to differ; those who vote against should be required to give some form of explanation which can later be used for scumhunting and consistency checks. The vote alone is indeed practically useless at this point, but the motive behind the choice is still important.
10. Pg 22 #542 --> Arthur has a problem with Red voting against Total War <-- Why is that an issue? Besides, Red had already way back when mentioned he was leaning towards such anyway.
11. Pg 22 #547 --> Hiplop has a solid townread on Grey <-- Where does that townread come from? Grey has done so little that it's not worth keeping space in my readslist for him.
12. Pg 23 #557 --> Red posts a readslist <-- This readslist is unreadable cuz its a sliding scale with no indication of where null reads fall.
13. Pg 23 #558 --> Lady Lamb calls put Hiplop for backing off on his strong townread of mastina after a little pressure <-- Agreed.
14. Pg 23 #563 --> Hiplop states that mastina will be killed anyway regardless of Hiplop's read <-- That's a non-answer. I'm more curious as to why you are evading the question.
15. Pg 23 #565 --> Hiplop has scumvibes on Errant <-- Elaborate; Errant has barely posted in-thread
16. Pg 23 #568 --> Arthur calls Red for fluffing in the thread <-- You and Lamb thought alike on this score; see #167
17. Pg 23 #572 --> Hiplop speculates scumteam is Nahdia-McMenno-Untrod team <-- Interesting.... Care to elaborate?
18. Pg 24 #575 --> McMenno states Lamb is scum <-- Can you elaborate on this read?
19. Pg 24 #581 --> Spiffeh cannot understand why anyone is townreading Firebringer after his "bull****ery" <-- If you're referring to the trolling, then I don't understand how that is at all indicative of Fire!scum. Enlighten me perhaps?
20. Pg 24 #585 --> Nahdia's 3 townreads are Cheetory, Zito, Cephrir <-- I understand all of those except perhaps Zito.
21. Pg 24 #587 --> McMenno asks Hiplop who the terrorist is <-- Why are you so keen on finding the terrorist right now?
22. Pg 24 #588 --> Guy states Nahdia is town <-- Question: Are you gonna to continue to post 1-liners?
23. Pg 25 #601 --> Arthur states he was watching for those who go for low-hanging fruit and says Magna & Cephrir already fell for it <-- Seems a pretty bad idea in terms of early analysis especially since I don't see Nahdia as a VI and Smart being a VI is debatable. How confident are you in the accuracy of this "trap card"?
24. Pg 25 #603 --> Guy states Low Hanging Fruit != Town <-- Totally agree w/ this although you have to be more cautious when reading them
25. Pg 25 #610 --> Smart thinks that Guy is saying low hanging fruit = scum & that's the reason for scumread <-- I might reevaluate my read here, but thats not at all what they were saying. Bad posts can be town, they can be scum, they can be neutral/null.
26. Pg 25 #611 --> Arthur says VIs are town if they sound genuine <-- And how do you guage genuineness?
27. Pg 25 #619 --> Grey makes a post addressed at Arthur about the trap card nonsense and bad players can draw scum too <-- Concur entirely with what was said in this post
28. Pg 25 #622 --> Arthur found Smart's #405 to be genuine because he had to think about the setup <-- Too much wine in front of me this game..... Ugh.... And I don't even drink (nor am allowed to....) :P

Spoiler: Reads
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
Ircher  (100%) - Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)
Cheetory (88%) - I really liked his early posts especially #23; just strong town vibes from this guy. I continue to see multiple strong posts from this slot like #424.

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)
Accountant (80%) - Have liked this slot's observations so far, esp. #361. Continued to like the observations & questions throughout pages 16 and 17.
Magna (68%) - Post #225 was a very strong post and seems to be a typical town!Magna post, and Magna continues to make well-reasoned and valid posts like #452. (Not sure if I got scum meta with Magna though...)
GuyInFreezer (66%) - His posts are fine, but need more substance.
SpyreX (60%) - Meh, I'm satisfied with this slot for now. The trolling was just the beginning of the game; it stopped a long time ago.

Null
(0% - 30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)
Grey (+25%) - One good post from this slot (#619), but otherwise, nothing to read this slot off of.
McMenno (-3%) - Was a bit keen on finding the terrorist which I feel is less important than finding group!scum
Papa Zito (-8%) - Not much from here either; kinda didn't like #39 even though its a troll post.... Didn't like how he seemingly did a thorough read of the thread in 20 minutes; seems unrealistic.
Untrod Tripod (-11%) - Has this slot even done anything constructive yet? Seems to be "Nuking X" then "I'm gonna Nuke Y" with the sole intention of making the thread longer.
Nukebringer (-13%) - Nothing to townread here and a lot of finger-pointing and trolling. Starting not to like this.
Mastina (-15%) - Being utterly useless (KTS useless or worse) and needs rope immediately. Probably not mafia, but I could see this as a Terrorist. Day 1 PL please. Leaning towards null now.

Neutral
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read)
Nahdia (+55%) - Very clear and articulate; post #210 gave me strong town vibes. I also liked post #443.
Cephrir (+42%) - On further investigation, especially with the meta description, I'm back to leaning towards town on this slot.
Lamb (+3%) - Could go either way here. My read keeps flip-flopping; half the stuff seems town; the other half scum
Spiffeh (-32%) - I haven't followed this slot's reads in terms of why -- Seems toorandom
Arthur (-40%) - Decent entrance, but I wasn't a huge fan of his comments on page 17, esp. asking Accountant to be in a townbloc with him. His defense of Smart seems over done & the result of multiple logical fallancies.
Hiplop (-59%) - Is just throwing out stuff that make zero sense; reads APPEAR to be contradictory and inconsistent from one post to the next.

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
RedCoyote (-68%) - I was townreading Red until Lamb's comment in #167 which got me suspicious. Red proceeds to post #180 which really struck me as what Lamb said in #167. While some of Red's info has seemed useful, a lot of it really does look like filler and trying to look busy.
xRECKONERx (-70%) - I really didn't like the way he voted No to Total War.... Some of his posts like #321 really look like scum posts, but the slot's posts are starting to look better. Possibly reevaluate this slot (?)

Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)
Something_Smart (-89%) - Post #26 really pinged as the scum thing to do. Yes, it's a self-meta statement, but also the fact that he justs plans to sheep whoever and not try to solve the game is even more indicative of scum. His posts in pages 16-20 continue to be bad and indicative of scum. Needs rope. Considering the possibility that this is a weaker player, but Smart seems to be above the "Newbie-feel" and more on par with prob. my own skill in mafia.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1049, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 1045, Accountant wrote:Stop whining about how other people format their posts unless they make it literally deliberately unreadable
Ok, that is a bit hard to read.

Is this readable?

Is this readable?

Is this readable?

Is this readable?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by SpyreX »

See you call me a troll and then i see these literal shitposts
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Ircher »

?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1046, SpyreX wrote:I'm still stuck on trolling

Like boy you aint seen a moose much less a troll if you think I'm a troll dag
Ok, I looked back at your ISO.

I concede -- Not trolling (more likely carefree-ness which is ok just not my style; I'm generally serious about stuff)
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1049, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 1045, Accountant wrote:Stop whining about how other people format their posts unless they make it literally deliberately unreadable
tbf its your fault for using the light style ;)
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:59 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 875, xRECKONERx wrote:FYI I'm not going for missile silo
Nor am I.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:17 am

Post by mastina »

Fuck it.
LLD is scum.
UT is scum.
Ircher is scum.
Zito is scum.

The last scum is harder to determine, as is the terrorist. But RC is on my shortlist.
As is Vaxkiller.

I do have about an equal number of townreads, but I don't want to share those.

I just can't hold back from these, though.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:46 am

Post by Accountant »

why
is
rc
scum

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:48 am

Post by Accountant »

Vaxkiller have made two posts, both of them NAI. Are you claiming they're AI, or are you so hard-pressed to make up reads that lurker slots are on your shortlist?

Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:30 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I made the short list!

Oh.

I'm slowly reading through, but im not very far, and its going to take a long while. TBH I usually find it more useful to just jump in and start reading a few individuals iso's that ping me as scummmy. Reading mastina now!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I love how Ircher's read on me is just "he's scum because the things he did are indicative of scum."
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1061, Something_Smart wrote:I love how Ircher's read on me is just "he's scum because the things he did are indicative of scum."
Uhhh your reading one sentence of it. He listed other reasons. Misrep much?
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I'm incredibly impressed by ircher's busywork you have no idea. Man, thank fuck that guy takes hours to read a couple pages of posts and takes detailed nonsense useless noise notes. Now I know how to play the game in the future.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:07 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1050, Ircher wrote:Something_Smart (-89%) - Post #26 really pinged as the scum thing to do.
"He's scum because he's scum."
Yes, it's a self-meta statement, but also the fact that he justs plans to sheep whoever and not try to solve the game is even more indicative of scum.
"And because he's scum."
His posts in pages 16-20 continue to be bad and indicative of scum. Needs rope.
"His posts are indicative of scum."
Considering the possibility that this is a weaker player, but Smart seems to be above the "Newbie-feel" and more on par with prob. my own skill in mafia.
"He might just be bad, but he's not and therefore scum."
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Accountant »

What sort of twisted creature would sit down and actually read Ircher's notes

Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I only skim them.

*rimshot*
Kappa
Just Monika
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1060, Vaxkiller wrote:I made the short list!

Oh.

I'm slowly reading through, but im not very far, and its going to take a long while. TBH I usually find it more useful to just jump in and start reading a few individuals iso's that ping me as scummmy. Reading mastina now!
In post 1062, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1061, Something_Smart wrote:I love how Ircher's read on me is just "he's scum because the things he did are indicative of scum."
Uhhh your reading one sentence of it. He listed other reasons. Misrep much?
fascinating

*takes notes*
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1067, Cephrir wrote:fascinating

*takes notes*
meaningless post

*meaningless action*

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Cephrir »

would you prefer it if i more explicitly stated "i hate these posts"
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:17 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1019, Ircher wrote:xRECKONERx (-75%) - I really didn't like the way he voted No to Total War.... Some of his posts like #321 really look like scum posts, but the slot's posts are starting to look better.
why do you not like me voting no

why do my posts look like scum posts
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:19 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1039, Ircher wrote:
In post 540, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 537, RedCoyote wrote:
Vote: Against Total War
Spoiler: Extremely obnoxious, possibly seizure-inducing Animated GIF
Seriously Reck? SERIOUSLY?
what does this mean
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

ircher how is it i have been listed as "reevaluate this slot" for several consecutive posts now

ircher can die to nukes imo
green shirt thursdays
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Papa Zito »

The list is getting long.
Kappa
Just Monika
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:32 am

Post by SpyreX »

Like he can die to nukes but let's be serious there that post has to be town because no scum in the history of scum is that suicidal

But hey I'm just over here zorblagin around so
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”