Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1348, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Mastin is town because of a few huge towntells in her posts.
well, spit it out then

don't keep us waiting
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 1346, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like I don't believe for a second you actually took the time to sort this list, I think you just took a bunch of random names that you didn't think you could justify putting in your scum pile and tossed them in the middle somewhere
Wtf are you talking about.

I literally always have a tier list in my mind while playing the game. Feel free at any point to be like

"Post your tier list for this second in time"
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

GreyICE, EP and Hiplop have done literal nothing, in essence.

I have a townread on GI for reasons that you can't, so let's go I'd love to hear that one.

Also, waiting on a reason for Mastin being town that doesn't boil down to "scum can't be this bad"
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:55 am

In post 1350, Accountant wrote:
In post 1348, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Mastin is town because of a few huge towntells in her posts.
well, spit it out then

don't keep us waiting
Can you like wait one sec.

I'm trying to finish the notes post.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:07 am

In post 1342, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Here is an updated tier list

Cheetory, Something Special, Reck
Accountant, Mastina, Greyice, EP, Cephrir, hiplop
Zito, Nahdia, Mcmenno, UT, Nukebringer, RC, lrcher, Fate
Spyrex, MoI, LLD, GIF, Spiffeh, Vaxkiller
Few notes:

- I don't think Accountant should be in tier 1. I think that their first half (or 2/3) posts were by far and away their better posts. Maybe they are getting lax or lazy.
- Zito had a few early glimpses of towntells in their posts, but their posts on a whole have been much more fluff than I would like. I don't think I can confidently keep them in tier 2.
- UT and Mcmenno slots need to stop being useless and basically do anything so I can get a better grasp on them. Fate to a lesser extent.
- Spiffeh's latter posts have been much better, but he had some redflags early on in his posts (calling for townbloc early whiteknighting, weird early town read on RC)
- The more I think about it, the more Nahdia's post of "I'm going for counterintelligence" I can see coming from scum who have discussed the plan to try and get an important role that way. She has few "passionate" posts, which I usually townread.
- Ircher's GIF townread is extremely bad. Same with some of his other reads to a lesser extent.
- Mastina has some huge towntells in her posts, namely:
In post 738, mastina wrote:I mean, I'm PMing reads as of this quote to the mod, because I'm not sharing them in here (I didn't think it felt appropriate), but I already told the mod yesterday (and told the mod to post said thing to spoiled players because I'll be pissed if that wasn't shared) exactly what I am doing.
In post 831, mastina wrote:For the curious, I told the mod already this, but basically...
In post 835, mastina wrote:This is not a town player addressing a scumread, by the way.

This is a player addressing a player they know to be town.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:13 am

In post 1352, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:GreyICE, EP and Hiplop have done literal nothing, in essence.
Nope, I really like Greyice's interaction with me, I felt like he was focusing on stuff in a town mindset, both trying to figure out my reasoning for Something Special read while also trying to figure out my alignment. GIF on the other hand I have a scumread on partially because his interaction about the same topic seemed more of him trying to defend his Something Special read without trying to see where I'm coming from with my townread.

Hiplop had a few "passionate" posts. As I said I tend to townread those. Obviously scum can fake those well, but for the time being he's done nothing for me to really scum read him on, and his posts feel really genuine.

EP's had some good analysis. The strongest part of her post is her calling out Ircher on his bullshit GIF read.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Accountant »

for the record I believe EP's pronoun is they

Its weird to me that you say "Grey's posts come from a town mindset, hiplop's post feels genuine, EP had really good analysis", and then you put them in the null tier rather than townlean ir townread. How do you explain this discrepancy?
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1354, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:- Spiffeh's latter posts have been much better, but he had some redflags early on in his posts (calling for townbloc early whiteknighting, weird early town read on RC)
Uh where do you think I'm white knighting someone?

Also I stand by the fact that creating a town bloc is the best way to have at least SOME control of the nuke phase and box scum out and I still don't get why you're vehemently against it. Can you explain?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:19 am

In post 1356, Accountant wrote:for the record I believe EP's pronoun is they

Its weird to me that you say "Grey's posts come from a town mindset, hiplop's post feels genuine, EP had really good analysis", and then you put them in the null tier rather than townlean ir townread. How do you explain this discrepancy?
No the second tier is leaning town. First is strong town. Third is null.

I usually have leaning scum and scum tiers, but they're basically grouped into one right now.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:19 am

Also, naisuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
In post 630, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Aight Keith is down, one less thing to worry about.
In post 1352, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:GreyICE, EP and Hiplop have done literal nothing, in essence.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1345, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Holy shit this second line deserves to get you nuked. Half of those players haven't posted basically anything and then there's Mastin.
mastin is town though
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:22 am

I have a townread on GI for reasons that you can't, so let's go I'd love to hear that one.

Also, waiting on a reason for Mastin being town that doesn't boil down to "scum can't be this bad"
HEY SAD

FROM THAT SAME POST YOU JUST CHERRY PICKED A LINE FROM

LMFAO

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:23 am

In post 1360, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1345, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Holy shit this second line deserves to get you nuked. Half of those players haven't posted basically anything and then there's Mastin.
mastin is town though
do you ever get tired of being wrong or letting "bad" players sneak by you?

Bad does not equate town, stop forgiving idiocy.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:24 am

In post 1357, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1354, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:- Spiffeh's latter posts have been much better, but he had some redflags early on in his posts (calling for townbloc early whiteknighting, weird early town read on RC)
Uh where do you think I'm white knighting someone?

Also I stand by the fact that creating a town bloc is the best way to have at least SOME control of the nuke phase and box scum out and I still don't get why you're vehemently against it. Can you explain?
In post 942, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Organizing a town bloc TWO DAYS before dayvigs benefits scum. In fact, believe it or not, organization in general benefits scum. It allows scum to easily sheep better without looking suspicious, as well as allow them to play in a much more lax manner because they can get away with much more.
^

+ The thing I had a problem with wasn't the townbloc itself, it was the fact you wanted a townbloc that gives everyone in it a safety net from being nuked or otherwise "being punished".

Giving ANYONE no matter how strong of a townread that isn't conftown an early safety net like that is p bad. Especially since it is still pregame AND we still have 2 days to go till nukes. You're basically saying that you don't plan on reevaluating those slots at all in the upcoming 2 days by placing them early on in a townbloc.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:25 am

In post 1361, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

HEY SAD

LMFAO
Who's GI...

If it's GIF I just explained it in the post I answered you with are you reading my posts serious question.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 674, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 671, Spiffeh wrote:Accountant can you elaborate on your hiplop scum read because I think he's town atm
Lol?

Have you read his posts? Particularly:
In post 572, hiplop wrote:ya nahdia is scum

is the scumteam really nahdia mcmenno ut????
In post 586, hiplop wrote:
In post 574, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 572, hiplop wrote:is the scumteam really nahdia mcmenno ut????
What happened to Nukebringer and EP?
oh wow that is the 5
For starters he didn't mention anything about mcmenno at ALL and the only time he talked about UT is when he shipped him on the Mastin vote.m
SAD what changed in hiplop that makes you town read him now?

He hasn't done anything differently since this post so I'm curious how your read on him took a 180
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:26 am

In post 1364, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 1361, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

HEY SAD

LMFAO
Who's GI...

If it's GIF I just explained it in the post I answered you with are you reading my posts serious question.

No.

No you don't get to pretend to be this fucking stupid and not know GI stands for GreyICE.

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE DIE. JSUT DIE.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1336, Cheetory6 wrote:
In post 1325, Nahdia wrote:cheetory i dont really care to elaborate considering my reads tend to be bad anyway and i know im not long for this world regardless of what i do.
Well clamming up is a good way to continue down that path.
If you're town I would have liked to condense reads and tbh I'm not really understanding why you'd want to stay in the game if the timeline is basically "how long until I'm dead and nobody cares about my reads".
:/
Essentially I'm pissed off, mostly at myself, because I decided to come into this game with a serious & restrained attitude. And that always just depresses and frustrates me because reasons I don't really wanna get into.

I'll try to elaborate stuff later. Really not in the mood atm. Sorry.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:28 am

In post 1367, Nahdia wrote:
In post 1336, Cheetory6 wrote:
In post 1325, Nahdia wrote:cheetory i dont really care to elaborate considering my reads tend to be bad anyway and i know im not long for this world regardless of what i do.
Well clamming up is a good way to continue down that path.
If you're town I would have liked to condense reads and tbh I'm not really understanding why you'd want to stay in the game if the timeline is basically "how long until I'm dead and nobody cares about my reads".
:/
Essentially I'm pissed off, mostly at myself, because I decided to come into this game with a serious & restrained attitude. And that always just depresses and frustrates me because reasons I don't really wanna get into.

I'll try to elaborate stuff later. Really not in the mood atm. Sorry.
This person is scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Nahdia »

Fine with you thinking that, girl.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:31 am

In post 1369, Nahdia wrote:Fine with you thinking that, girl.
Yeah no this person is actually just scum.

Immediately dismissive of the read, attempting to not get caught up in a fight or overreaction with me.

Plus the mindset she was displaying was one that scum present to town to excuse behaviour, not one that town presents to town.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:31 am

In post 1361, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: No.

No you don't get to pretend to be this fucking stupid and not know GI stands for GreyICE.

Excuse me?

I'm supposed to know every fucking abbreviation people are using for other people? When it's one fucking letter away from another person in the game.

Not to mention you used his full name on the line above it. Why would you change the way you type it mid post.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:32 am

Like even the verbage is dismissive. "girl" ? Really?

The intent here is very clear.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Nahdia »

I'm dismissing you because all I was doing with that post is explaining myself and it really doesn't matter to me how you read in to it because I'm just explaining my shitty mood this game for the sake of it. And once I've flipped town it'll be known I wasn't "trying" anything with it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:34 am

In post 1371, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 1361, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: No.

Excuse me?

I'm supposed to know every fucking abbreviation people are using for other people? When it's one fucking letter away from another person in the game.

Not to mention you used his full name on the line above it. Why would you change the way you type it mid post.
Because I'm typing and it takes less time?

Also, your excuse here doesn't hold water. You yourself just pointed out the name was in the first line.

So either you chose to willfully ignore the second line you claim you didn't know (i.e: scummy via cherry picking thiings from posts)

or you deliberately are playing dumb because you got caught with your pants down.

So in either case this whole fucking exchange is just fake as shit and you're fake as shit.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”