Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #110 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Morning everyone.

Something_Smart is an awkward poster and I'm not seein' red based on that post alone.
ErrantParabola on the other hand is the truest bluest Capitalist in the land and any strikes against them are bad and you should feel bad.

From what I understand, there's not even any guarantee there's any possible advantage to us would be going through DEFCON 3 and 2. And even then it's not super significant. Sooo...
VOTE: TOTAL WAR
RedCoyote wrote:Troop options for dummies:

Fighter: Ability tracker. (Usefulness for town: 3/10)
Espionage: Cop. (Usefulness for town: 9/10)
Aircraft Carrier: Jailkeeper that stops nukes during the day as well. (Usefulness for town: 8/10)
Battleship: Doctor. (Usefulness for the town: 6/10)
Radar: Target tracker. (Usefulness for the town: 5/10)
Covert Ops Team: Jailkeeper only for Missle Silos (Usefulness for town: 4/10)
Counterintelligence: Bus Driver (Usefulness for town: 0/10 ... Only good for keeping away from scum)
Submarine: Vig. (Usefulness for the town: 7/10)
Eavesdrop: Sometimes hear scum night talk (Usefuleness for the town: 6/10)
Air Base: Kind of like an unlimited Bulletproof sans nukes. (Usefulness for the town: 8/10)
Fallout Shelter: Unlimited Bulletproof for nukes only. (Usefulness for the town: 2/10)
Fail Safe: PGO. (Usefulness for the town: 2/10)
Strategic Missle Defense: Nuke Doctor. (Usefulness for the town: 3/10)

Y'all think this is about right? I haven't read any of the discussion yet. These are my initial interpretations. The usefulness number is just my subjective calculation. If you think I'm missing someone or getting it wrong, please argue with me.
In general I agree with you. We definitely should be keeping in mind however the value of keeping certain abilities away from scum however. In other words, I wouldn't assume someone is automatically scum for example if it comes up that they have Counterintelligence.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #245 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Woo I'm caught up again. Would like to be more thorough but I've got stuff to do and wanted to just give my thoughts as some things develop so far.
So my understanding is that we're not doing total war now, as
everyone
need to agree to Total War for it to happen.
I think RC's analysis has been good, though LLD is right it's possible they're just trying to look useful? I'm certainly not pinged by it though. And I would like Magna to respond to the point RC made that Magna was town and against Total War last game and clearly for it this game; that was an interesting catch which warrants explanation.

Only person to ping me so far is Recks. Just the way they outted their reads; it seems very flimsy and my gut read is scum trying to ensure they've got their bases covered wrt early contribution. Definitely not a strong inclination, just where I'm thinking rn.

Since we'll be moving into DEFCON 4 once everyone has checked in, I'll just say this now.
I'm going to be putting "Counterintelligence" as my #1 choice.
If I get it, I'll absolutely claim that I did right away. If I don't get it, hopefully either some other townie will claim it (it'd be nice if you'd put forward your intention to put it as your #1 pick in advance as well) and barring that, we can assume scum have it. Even though there's a decent likelihood it won't make a difference even in scums hands for all sorts of potential reasons, I think the value of having Counterintelligence be a completely known factor and out of play is high enough that I'd be willing to personally sacrifice my nukes for it.

Hopefully this was articulate and not just ranty and bad. I'm trying to keep from spamming this game but I'm not used to making big singular posts condescending all my thoughts at once. Much more of a "stream of conscious" kind of player usually.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #259 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 252, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 245, Nahdia wrote:And I would like Magna to respond to the point RC made that Magna was town and against Total War last game and clearly for it this game; that was an interesting catch which warrants explanation.
So you think that in a game from over 5 years ago the only possibility of why I would change my stance is Alignment indicative?
It just strikes me that this game your entrance was fairly nonchalant about Total War being obviously the best choice so I definitely wanted the fact that you previously thought otherwise addressed. It's one of those questions I like answered because I'm extrapolating your alignment from it now, but because there's the possibility I might extrapolate your alignment from your response itself.

I think "it's been over 5 years my stance has changed" is a perfectly acceptable response. Kind of what I expected and doesn't tell me much, but it didn't hurt to press you on it on the off chance you had more to say.
In post 252, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Very curious to see your response. Also - have you read Defcon 3.0?
No, just seen what RedCoyote has quoted and verified that they were real quotes.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #264 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 259, Nahdia wrote:It's one of those questions I like answered
NOT
because I'm extrapolating your alignment from it now, but because there's the possibility I might extrapolate your alignment from your response itself.
EBWOP

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #283 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Speaking of wall posts.
In post 265, Nukebringer wrote:Nahdia! Did you exercise today? I am about to go for a run.

-Fire
*Sigh* I'm going to try to wrap this up with some other content so I'm not just making a useless post. But seriously, let's try to avoid spamming the thread with stuff that's
completely
irrelevant to the game at the very least...but no, I haven't yet. I'm gonna be giving you the benefit of the doubt here that you're not actively attempting to recruit me in clogging up the thread. Anyway...
In post 249, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 245, Nahdia wrote:Only person to ping me so far is Recks. Just the way they outted their reads; it seems very flimsy and my gut read is scum trying to ensure they've got their bases covered wrt early contribution. Definitely not a strong inclination, just where I'm thinking rn.
he's probably the turrist
Considering the terrorist can just take the fall out shelter and be done safe I'm inclined to think a terrorist wouldn't set themselves apart from the group so early on by voting against Total War. But eh, I don't know how Recks plays. Either way speculating whether he's mafia or SK is a bit of a exercise in futility at this point I think... I do already have some inclinations on who
isn't
the terrorist just based on the fact that we haven't had any leaks yet though.

I'm also recently being pinged a biiit by Accountant. My impression of them is that their tone is a lot more authoritative when they're scum and this seems to fit with that. Not sure how I'm interpreting that they would say they're gonna be trying to pick the Submarine despite calling their shots this soon. There's all sorts of different motivations for that so I'm striking it as null I suppose.

mastina I have leaning as town purely because I don't know that they'd call so much attention to themselves so fast as scum. It's one thing to goof off because you're kind of flailing for a towny tone but lampshading it, especially in a vighappy game like this, is pretty ballsy if she's scum. Maaaybe it's some crazy wine though... now that I write this out, I'm thinking to myself if someone wanted to try a ballsy strategy as scum this would definitely be the game to do it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #334 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 324, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Wait uh.... that's a thought.

Can we just run people up to lynch and then tell them "if you're town, take your poison"?
? A nuclear missile needs to be headed towards them for someone to suicide.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #443 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Nahdia »

I'm fine being policy-nuked after I remove Counterintelligence from the game if that's how you wanna play it, Zeetoe.

@Cheetory I modded this game with scum!Accountant http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=67256
Perception of town!Accountant is from a game I watched http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=68000
In fairness though I hadn't recalled the town Accountant I'd seen is from a Newbie game where plenty of people who tend to be forceful do act a bit more gentle so eh.

Not liking Dayne. was just bad IMO. There was nothing about the post Spiff made that pinged me in the slightest so I really don't understand such a forceful call-out like that. Reads as just fake to me.

Disagree with Accountant that is bad. I make posts like this as town.

Recks' is needlessly defensive and bugs me. I make flippant early reads on really minor stuff too but that just feels a bit
too
simple a post to form a read on.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #449 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 448, Accountant wrote:@Nahdia: I was particularly unmotivated in Banana Split for reasons I don't fully understand. It happens, I just get bad vibes or tiredness about games from the start sometimes. So that's not indicative about my meta. I can show you some games where I have been very authoritative to the point of hubris as town.
Mm, alright. Honestly, I usually try to stray basing reads in meta because stuff like this can corrupt meta-reads easily. I think it's more useful seeing people react to meta-reads on them is pretty much as useful as the meta themselves in a lot of cases.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #567 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

LLD, Cheetory, Toogeloo

Is there something you're waiting to happen before you vote or..?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #585 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 573, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 567, Nahdia wrote:LLD, Cheetory, Toogeloo

Is there something you're waiting to happen before you vote or..?
Hi name your top 3 town reads so far.

Idgaf about the reason you can pull them out of thin air for all I care or random.org them.

I want to have you on record naming 3 players that are reading town for you.
Fine by me. Feel free to ignore them once I've flipped town.

Cheetory, Zito, Cephir.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #591 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Nahdia »

Decide as a town what powers you don't want scum to have. I'll put them on my picks. Lynch me in DEFCON 3 so one of those powers is removed from the game.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #597 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 594, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Okay NAHDIA can go into the same pile as Something Special into VI category.
Nah, you better keep trying to lynch me. If I do end up getting a nuke it's going your way
immediately

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #600 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Nahdia »

I know.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1032 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I forgot acting stiff and taking games totally seriously demotivates me.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1228 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i haven't read the last 10 pages. I skimmed a tiny bit and saw MoI telling people not to be elitist and I got disoriented and confused.

Let's see if I can go 0/6
Reck, Dayne, McMenno, Untrod, Nukebringer aaaaaaaannnnndddd...... Fate. (those last three are lowkey shots in the dark)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1325 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Nahdia »

cheetory i dont really care to elaborate considering my reads tend to be bad anyway and i know im not long for this world regardless of what i do.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1333 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:36 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1331, Accountant wrote:
In post 1325, Nahdia wrote:cheetory i dont really care to elaborate considering my reads tend to be bad anyway and i know im not long for this world regardless of what i do.
i've changed my mind, nahdia isn't town
Well, I am. But considering enough people don't think I'm town that I'm going to die no matter what, I really don't care.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1341 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1338, Nukebringer wrote:
In post 1325, Nahdia wrote:cheetory i dont really care to elaborate considering my reads tend to be bad anyway and i know im not long for this world regardless of what i do.
Nahdia since when did you think your reads were bad?
Since always?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1367 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1336, Cheetory6 wrote:
Well clamming up is a good way to continue down that path.
If you're town I would have liked to condense reads and tbh I'm not really understanding why you'd want to stay in the game if the timeline is basically "how long until I'm dead and nobody cares about my reads".
:/
Essentially I'm pissed off, mostly at myself, because I decided to come into this game with a serious & restrained attitude. And that always just depresses and frustrates me because reasons I don't really wanna get into.

I'll try to elaborate stuff later. Really not in the mood atm. Sorry.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1369 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Nahdia »

Fine with you thinking that, girl.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1373 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Nahdia »

I'm dismissing you because all I was doing with that post is explaining myself and it really doesn't matter to me how you read in to it because I'm just explaining my shitty mood this game for the sake of it. And once I've flipped town it'll be known I wasn't "trying" anything with it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1379 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Nahdia »

this LLD is reading Town atm.
Pushing on someone because they didn't know what an abbreviation meant is stupid but also feels towny to me just cause I don't see anyone with any amount of self-respect pulling something like that as scum.

I looked back at SAD's flip on me which I remember being really bad at the time. I misinterpreted some stuff as it happened but I still don't like how he scumread me and then instantly pivots to saying "oh it was just pressure" and that I'm low hanging fruit and people who scumread me are scum.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1373, Nahdia wrote:I'm dismissing you because all I was doing with that post is explaining myself and it really doesn't matter to me how you read in to it because I'm just explaining my shitty mood this game for the sake of it. And once I've flipped town it'll be known I wasn't "trying" anything with it.
For someone displaying such an apparently defeatist and fatalist attitude towards this game, you sure seem to care a whole lot that I'm reading you as scum and pushing hard on you right now.

Wonder why.
Just trying to rev up my flippancy. That and put off the errand I'm supposed to be doing right now.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1382 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Nahdia »

I literally put all the scummiest shit on my draft so that I can assess what has & hasn't been taken and then can announce what I got and then die, removing it from the game. So
yeah
, I'm being fatalist.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1431 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1393, Accountant wrote:I'm going to politely ask both of you to stop so that I don't have to read through five more pages of arguments about something as dumb as abbreviation.

@Nahdia: With this attitude, I'm wondering why you don't replace out. You clearly seem to not be having fun.
I don't like replacing out of games.

McMenno was on my scumlist earlier because I remember him doing literally nothing. now im looking at his ISO and i guess he did some stuff. hmmmm...

McMenno gives a townread on Cheetory and a scumread on RedCoyote. (5 hours later) he responds to a request for reads flippantly without actually responding. decent amount of mechposting and just filler that looks like tonesetting. pings me most. just feels weird considering he's never once talked about Ircher before this.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1446 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Nahdia »

I got counterintelligence.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1672 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:13 pm

Post by Nahdia »

greyice is town.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1674 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:14 pm

Post by Nahdia »

..I think so anyway.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1892 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:53 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1866, Cheetory6 wrote:In terms of why Nahdia is in the pile of death, it's mostly because she feels like a fake version of herself.
Last game I played with disengaged Nahdia as town, I just.. felt like she was town. It was a situation in which in my mind, scum was practically between her and another player and it wasn't making sense because she felt town in spite of her being disengaged in general.
I have none of those vibes from any of her play when she hasn't been being defeatist this game.
Reads like this are why I hate myself for taking a serious & restrained attitude toward the game. I come off as stilted and fake if I'm not just letting myself channel my usual snark and whimsy. Not that this read isn't fair to have; it totally is and I because I came into this knowing people may read me like this it comes off as an organic genuine read (not that I wasn't already townreading cheetory but yeah).

I need to glance over the Vaxkiller case. Can anyone point me in the direction of ISO's that have reasons Vax is scum?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1893 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:56 am

Post by Nahdia »

Also of note I've started townreading Fate more lately. Though his attack on GiF awhile back still felt odd which is why I threw his name into my 6 earlier.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1895 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Nahdia »

It's a large, there are already going to be lots of voices and hence lots of posts. I didn't want to flood the game.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1896 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:35 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 85, GuyInFreezer wrote:#hype

I'm just hoping that the game doesn't explode like a great amount of LT games since 2013.
In post 87, Nahdia wrote:i promise to stifle myself.

or at least try.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2548 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: Untrod Tripod

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2762 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Nahdia »

Something_Smart is probably gonna flip town.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2763 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Nahdia »

Just prepping to say "I told ya so" really.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2781 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Nahdia »

Really now, you'd request a check on the person with Counterintellignece? And you'd trust that?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2786 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2783, Something_Smart wrote:well the aircraft carrier should be on nahdia
That or radar.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2788 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Nahdia »

That's some next level mechanics.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2790 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Nahdia »

Hey, question. When we die, does it reveal what we had deployed?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2793 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Nahdia »

thanks UT i looked but didnt see that bless u.

anyway, that being the case, do u deny it's not optimal to let Something_Sultry live a day so he can get a result? from mastina's claim, we know SOMEONE has to have Espionage so if he's scum he'll be counterclaimed tomorrow.

unless, you know, he's scum who drafted espionage. which i guess is totally possible. idk.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2815 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

good job excusing yourself from having development in your reads.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3007 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i dont consider having wildly inconsistent reads to be a scumtell by itself.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3019 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3009, Cheetory6 wrote:Apparently it's that it's wildly consistent.
...............huh?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3022 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Nahdia »

ok wow yeah im not jiving with this case on any level.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3025 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3023, GreyICE wrote:The LACK of changes. If she changed her reads a whole lot in 60 pages I'd be inclined to trust them more. Especially if there was like one entirely troll read in there just to fuck with us.

It's WAY too consistent in a very lazy way.
I................. disagree.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3178 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: ss

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3223 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Nahdia »

fate nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3229 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Nahdia »

n ooooooooooooooooooo

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3298 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: SAD

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3490 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Nahdia »

If you read the first word of every line in mastina's wall, it says:

First no you're SAD. Something I fuck. Was but he I the but but SAD. Something hadn't the if who been was just rerun. Changes taking now, hey hey, what. When maybe you my now hey remember. I LLD. Scumflip when I step. The I assume step sorts some nor problem. Nobody enter. I, I LLD. If, however, what and if. If this scum in this I. I. I so now. So but nuke. If work I.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3498 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Nahdia »

quick someone nuke him it'll land before he gets back

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3510 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Dang.

I think "optimal" play would be to let this first wave of nukes land before firing more off. But that doesn't sound like much fun. Not my choice though.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3523 (isolation #51) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Nahdia »

so GiF

how bout them cop results

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3528 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3524, GreyICE wrote:Nahdia

He posted them

Wazzup
thanks friend im blindo

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3531 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Nahdia »

is it nuking mastina?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3558 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3478, Andrius wrote:Ser Arthur Dayne [12] - MagnaofIllusion, RedCoyote, Vaxkiller, hiplop, GuyInFreezer, Lady Lambdadelta, xRECKONERx, Cephrir, Nahdia, Ircher, GreyICE, McMenno
there's probably some scum in here, since it was a town wagon with an v justifiable vote.

RedCoyote, xRECKONERx, Ircher are the people I don't really have any sort of good reason I like to think they're town. IMO we should start there.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3561 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3587 (isolation #56) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Nahdia »

im sorry im just a slower oon the draw, less cool version of you mastina =(

VOTE: Ircher

p-edit i can be down with an ep murder at some point

p-edit x99999999999999999 omg let me post

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3590 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Nahdia »

bjork

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3606 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3599, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3597, mastina wrote:
In post 3587, Nahdia wrote:p-edit i can be down with an ep murder at some point
I mean it's not the worst lynch in the world.
Errant's no townread.
In fact, Errant's south of null.

Unfortunately I don't think the things GreyICE has pointed out are alignment indicative even though they probably should be.

I'd just assume someone nuke Errant to save us the lynch.

Ircher is someone
we almost assuredly can't nuke,
whereas Errant we probably can.
Why?
Thinkin' they're the terrorist, and thinkin' terrorist would take fallout shelter.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3619 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Nahdia »

im disappointed the terrorist isn't leaking stuff to us. no fun.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3679 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

ooooh boy.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3681 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Unless it's hitting mastina, in which case more likely scum IMO.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3715 (isolation #62) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Nahdia »

stop voting a guy with a nuke flying towards them anyway.
In post 3714, xRECKONERx wrote:also scum didn't get a kill last night wut
there are three ways it could have failed.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3721 (isolation #63) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Nahdia »

whelp.

Serial Killer took sub.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3723 (isolation #64) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Nahdia »

by my own analysis, yeah. with no further information though, it's a bit pointless to speculate on which one. we can maybe figure it out if some of those powers flip in mafia hands later on.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3728 (isolation #65) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

@RECK hypothetically, yeah don't claim. Because there are other explanations and we can't really take the target as a hard guilty.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3768 (isolation #66) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Nahdia »

we know.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3772 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Nahdia »

lmao poor McMenno.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3774 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Nahdia »

McMenno called it off.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3796 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3790, Errantparabola wrote:on second thought, i really probably should have targeted whoever claimed counterintelligence (i'm pretty sure that someone claimed this)
hiya.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3804 (isolation #70) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3790, Errantparabola wrote:but gif targeted fate and hiplop targeted no one
well that's completely fucking useless.

why'd you target the guy who claimed espionage?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3818 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Nahdia »

why oh why must mastina die

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3822 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Nahdia »

but i townread her

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3826 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Nahdia »

lmao

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3829 (isolation #74) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Nahdia »

i mean, it's better than submitting nothing! and GiF probably isn't punking us unless he actually made the kill, but in that case i'd expect him to check someone else if he was scum, to SK hunt. so i mean it's something.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3839 (isolation #75) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Nahdia »

Considering GiF has gotten checks both nights and I'm holding Counterintel, I think RECK is likely town if he's unCC'd.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3967 (isolation #76) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Nahdia »

guys. guys guys guys.
guys
. what if. what if. guys. guys listen. guys. guys. what if. guys what. what if. what if. guys what if

what if zito has
two submarines

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3975 (isolation #77) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Nahdia »

pictured: papa zito, owner of two submarines

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3981 (isolation #78) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Nahdia »

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4007 (isolation #79) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Nahdia »

because rolecop is such a towny grab

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4023 (isolation #80) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Nahdia »

we really don't.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4027 (isolation #81) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Ah yes. A 1 in 3 chance. Thanks for excusing yourself from doing any actual scumhunting, Ircher. Nevermind anything LLD has done this game; they got roleblocked and even though there's other explanations for the kill failing, we should just go for it.

Obtuse.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4033 (isolation #82) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Nahdia »

clearly there is a shadow of a doubt, else LLD woulda stepped off ages ago.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4082 (isolation #83) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Nahdia »

im all in on red.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4125 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Nahdia »

bc eavesdropper

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4143 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Nahdia »

utility nuked. nice.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4148 (isolation #86) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i'm not. in fact i was saying from early on that i should be nuked. it's just a funny way to say it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4162 (isolation #87) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i think saving RECK was probably a town move by ircher.

UNVOTE:

wanna wait until some of those nukes land before voting elsewhere tbh

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4202 (isolation #88) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Nahdia »

rip GreyICE

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4220 (isolation #89) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

ircher you realize you coulda used that intercept to SK hunt

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4222 (isolation #90) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Nahdia »

(this is me telling the SK to shoot ircher)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4236 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Nahdia »

no, unfortunately it doesn't.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4268 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Nahdia »

turns out i'm really just townhunting this game. no confident scumreads atm.

Townreads: LLD, Untrod, mastina, GiF, RECK,
Leaning Town: Zito, MoI, Cheetory6, Vax, GreyICE, Cephir, Ircher
Actually might be Terrorist tbh: hiplop

leaves Spyre, RedCoyote, Nukebringer, Accountant, McMenno, & ErrantParabola

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4288 (isolation #93) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Nukebringer, do you have a nuke or not?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4291 (isolation #94) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Nahdia »

thinkin' up a good target?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4294 (isolation #95) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I for one need to be "utility nuked" at some point, so I won't hate you if you decide to be a utilitarian.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4295 (isolation #96) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Nahdia »

but my other suggestions would be Accountant or McMenno.

Or maybe SpyreX, but I think he claimed something and I forget what. Rolecop, maybe? yeah you can nuke that too.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4299 (isolation #97) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i don't want to.

but it's been said i'll need to be, and I can sort of understand the reasoning considering my role.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4300 (isolation #98) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Nahdia »

basically, it's looking like GiF is gonna keep getting checks unhampered until the battleship dies since he's not being roleblocked/killed.

but all those checks have a slight unreliability factor as long as i'm alive.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4313 (isolation #99) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I spose it's possible EP is scum and they were just lying about their checks.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4319 (isolation #100) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Nahdia »

impact hype

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4396 (isolation #101) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Nahdia »

SpyreX didn't know who he was saving, just that he was sabbing mastina.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4397 (isolation #102) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Nahdia »

In fact, based on mastina's posting, he probably thought he was saving LLD.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4408 (isolation #103) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Nahdia »

would just like to point out that McMenno thought he could launch another nuke after canceling his first. and he tried to nuke RedCoyote.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4410 (isolation #104) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

that in mind i dont think it's unreasonable to think he's scum who just didnt wanna take the heat of lynching Nukebringer and thought killing RedCoyote would get him much less hate.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4416 (isolation #105) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Nahdia »

inb4 scum didnt get any PR's.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4420 (isolation #106) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Nahdia »

what

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4424 (isolation #107) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Nahdia »

mastina's nuke was sabotaged. That was the terrorist's sub, which we all assumed was headed for GreyICE since at the time of launch there was a nuke headed for zito and I don't think Spyre had claimed yet.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4430 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Nahdia »

you should check me on when SpyreX claimed in relation to the second nuke launch, I could be totally wrong.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4432 (isolation #109) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3720, Andrius wrote:
[Day 3, DEFCON 1 - Game Event]

[NORAD SYSTEM] ALERT. ALERT. NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Attempting to locate launch site...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Missile unable to be tracked...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Analyzing flight trajectory…
[NORAD SYSTEM]
ERROR: MULTIPLE TARGETS DETECTED: GreyICE, hiplop, Untrod Tripod, Papa Zito, Nukebringer

[NORAD SYSTEM] Estimating time until impact...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Warhead will detonate in (expired on 2016-12-05 12:44:46)
In post 4009, SpyreX wrote:Guys weve done this already.

Reck is town barring a cc and even then hed be scum not sk. Cancel the nuke.

Lld is drunk town and has been claiming fallout shelter soo hard hence the burning desire to be copped. And the discussion about the nk there is valid. Shes town.

Aaanndd cause i want zito to stop feeling sad mastins nuke is gonna go whiz pop because I'm na motherfucking secret agent up in this bitch so you're also alive.

And ut is town.

Sooo lets assume sk is doublenuke weve almost got the pool out with all the claims.

Additionally someone who isnt me get the shit on the d1 wagons and who totally shit the bird we should be able to carve a ascum.there
mhm i was right.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4434 (isolation #110) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Nahdia »

So either the terrorist

1) Knew mastina's nuke would fail (heavily incriminates SpyreX)
2) Isn't paying attention to the thread at all

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4439 (isolation #111) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4436, Cheetory6 wrote:P-Edit: So, Spyrex blocks the Zito nuke and then nukes him anyway?
Again, SpyreX didn't know who the target was of the nuke he was blocking. Covert Ops is a night action, which he targeted mastina with.

Although, Covert Ops does seem like a really weird draft pick for a role that wants as many people to die as possible. Not to mention, I really doubt SpyreX would be so careless. I doubt SpyreX is the terrorist here. I neglected to mention a third possibility though:

3) The terrorist thought mastina would recall their nuke.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4447 (isolation #112) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Nahdia »

Or, just so everything is on the table

1) The terrorist knew mastina's nuke would fail (heavily incriminates SpyreX)
2) The terrorist isn't paying attention to the thread at all. (indicates hiplop IMO)
3) The terrorist thought mastina would recall their nuke. (really not sure)
4) The terrorist was intentionally botching their nuke shot (only reason i can see to do this is as a cover; would indicate mastina terrorist IMO)

@mod if a submarine nuke's target is killed before it hits its target, would you instantly announce that nuke is out of play or wait for it to touch down and indicate it hit a dead body?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4453 (isolation #113) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Nahdia »

Cephrir wrote:
In post 4439, Nahdia wrote:3) The terrorist thought mastina would recall their nuke.
i don't think anyone other than mastina could have thought this
Well, actually...
In post 3707, mastina wrote:
In post 3695, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 3693, SpyreX wrote:If you're sub zito and you shot me I'm gonna be soo sad
1/2 ain't bad
If this is a hardclaim of sub and I get a guarantee that nuke's not headed for me (we're talking, my name disappears from the list, guarantee), I'll recall the nuke. There is no name in Reck/Ircher/RC who vigging would be bad, and submarine is quite frankly the
only
claim from you aside from missile silo I'd believe because I know for a fact you love the vig role.

But if that nuke's headed my way, fuck no I'm not recalling mine.
SpyreX wrote:Nahdia why in the name.of.all that is good in #1 would i announce i was saving.him
I agree. There's pretty much no doubt in my mind you're not the terrorist, esp considering why the fuck would the terrorist draft a role that keeps people alive. Just putting all my thinking on the table.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4464 (isolation #114) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Nahdia »

I don't think I'm particularly good at reading Accountant, I just had a bit of meta on them I felt it might be useful to put forward. It wasn't, really.

Amusing that you're asking me
after
you launch a nuke at them. I think their gradual fade from the forefront of this thread is more scum than town indicative. Tonally pretty neutral, unfortunately.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4470 (isolation #115) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Nahdia »

@MoI, I currently have Ircher leaning town because he intercepted a nuke headed towards RECK, who claimed to be the town roleblocker (which is probably a town claim considering no blocks on GiF). Thoughts on that action?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4479 (isolation #116) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Nahdia »

happy birthday hiplop.

terrorist could potentially have both a sub and a nuke.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4509 (isolation #117) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Nahdia »

So taking another look at Papa Zito & the SK's nuke. Stuff to note:

The order to send that nuke was given to Andrius between 2:30AM and 11:45AM EST on Dec 3rd.
People we know were around in that window are GreyICE, LLD, SpyreX, Accountant, mastina, xRECKONERx, Untrod Tripod, McMenno, and Zito themselves. Doesn't mean someone else wasn't lurking at that time, just thought I'd point it out.

Only possibly notable things I see in that window of time is Zito claiming sub, mastina offering to possibly recall her nuke on Zito if she knows it's not headed towards her, and Zito claiming his sub nuke is headed for "his biggest scumread". It's possible mastina believed it wasn't coming towards her when he said that, planned to recall the nuke later (she tried but was too late), and launched her sub nuke at that point. Also possible terrorist just wanted to kill the other sub, for whatever reason.

Other stuff Zito had been saying just previous to the terrorist sending in their shot includes saying SpyreX isn't town and being generally salty as mastin. Not much besides that. Day 2, he scumreads myself and mastina as a team. Also throws shade at RECK a bit.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4511 (isolation #118) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Nahdia »

nukebringer don't forget to unleash your nuclear loving

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4515 (isolation #119) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Nahdia »

Only one I really feel justifies a vote is 4093, the rest are in line with what I've come to expect with Ircher, honestly.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4519 (isolation #120) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Nahdia »

Guess we'll see if saving RECK really was just for towncred.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4534 (isolation #121) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Nahdia »

the way they were talking i thought that was gonna be a terrorist flip, actually.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4567 (isolation #122) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Nahdia »

imo check hiplop for terrorist.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4581 (isolation #123) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4571, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Personally at this point I think Nahdia needs to go sooner rather than later as the WIFOM about GiF's investigations needs to be cut down as much as possible given the following ...
In post 1, Andrius wrote:Counterintelligence: Labeling documents "TOP SECRET" is useless if the enemy can walk right in and grab them off your desk. There are also other things that one might want to keep secret, like photos of ... stuff ... and ... yeah. Consequentially, it is unsurprising that governments have devoted just as many, if not more, resources to counterintelligence than intelligence gathering itself. {
Each night, you may target a player, choose an ability that “reveals” a result, and choose a legal result for that ability. If that player is targeted with the chosen ability, it resolves with the result of your choice instead of its normal result. Example: Player A, Espionage, Yes: Causes Player A to appear to be aligned with the selected faction if targeted with Espionage.
One night per game, you may secure all private communications as though it were DEFCON 5 until the end of the next night phase. This does not preclude them from choosing to leak posts.}
Sorry Nahdia that's where my head is at ...
I understand.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4585 (isolation #124) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Nahdia »

At this point though, you can pretty much trust any positive (ie is aligned with Russia/Terrorist) results you get even if I am alive. Otherwise even if I do get GiF to lead a mislynch on town, I die next because it's obvious I interfered with the result. If I'm Russian, I'm just lawyering my last living partner at this point.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4590 (isolation #125) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Nahdia »

I almost wonder if they thought there was a possibility of them surviving. But I don't see how :\

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4615 (isolation #126) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Nahdia »

So you think I'm town then? Cause with EP dead, nothing stops me from framing you except possibly RECK.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4617 (isolation #127) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Actually, as long as someone nukes me tomorrow you can know any results you got are reliable once I flip american.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4622 (isolation #128) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Nahdia »

yeah, no shit.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4626 (isolation #129) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Ircher wrote:
In post 4533, Cheetory6 wrote:That said, why was Guy NOT nuked by Nuke? That would make the most sense.
Might have been worried he was battleshipped or something.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4632 (isolation #130) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Nahdia »

neato we've had a lot of death i'll update my list. previous one for reference:
In post 4268, Nahdia wrote:turns out i'm really just townhunting this game. no confident scumreads atm.

Townreads: LLD, Untrod, mastina, GiF, RECK,
Leaning Town: Zito, MoI, Cheetory6, Vax, GreyICE, Cephir, Ircher
Actually might be Terrorist tbh: hiplop

leaves Spyre, RedCoyote, Nukebringer, Accountant, McMenno, & ErrantParabola
{LLD, Untrod, GiF, RECK, Ircher}
{mastina, Cheetory6, Cephir}
{Vax}
{MoI, SpyreX}
{Accountant, McMenno}

probably terrorist: {hiplop}

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4633 (isolation #131) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I feel reluctant to lynch hiplop today due to GiF's check but honestly, my prior analysis about the terrorist kill really makes me think whoever the terrorist is just isn't paying attention. Which would point to hiplop.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4637 (isolation #132) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1, Andrius wrote:Fighter: The fast and lightweight fighter is easily able to penetrate enemy territory, making it the perfect craft for reconnaissance. {Each night, you may target a player. I will reveal to you what deployment that player has made.
Note: Factional abilities are not revealed.
}
In post 1, Andrius wrote:Terrorism: Starting at DEFCON 3, you may utilize any and all methods available to you to kill another player once per Night Phase.
This is a factional ability.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4641 (isolation #133) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Nahdia »

QUOTED THE WRONG THING
In post 1, Andrius wrote:Note: The Stealth Bomber and terrorist attack are factional abilities and cannot be detected.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4643 (isolation #134) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Nahdia »

THAT'S FROM THE RADAR THING TOO

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4646 (isolation #135) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i may be a ditz but i know my mechs dammit

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4659 (isolation #136) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Nahdia »

realized GreyICE disappeared from my list somehow also wanted to bump LLD down because not quite as confident on her

{Untrod, GiF, RECK, Ircher}
{mastina, Cheetory6, Cephir, LLD}
{Vax, GreyICE}
{MoI, SpyreX}
{Accountant, McMenno}

probably terrorist: {hiplop}

I wanna do some speculating. GiF being alive means Battleship is probably in town hands. It could have been what stopped Russia's kill last night. But I think the fact that Nukebringer didn't nuke GiF means they were trying to make sure they weren't targeting someone a battleship might be on. Which would only make sense if they felt that their target
wasn't
protected by the battleship, meaning they had way of already knowing why their kill failed. Which would only be the case if... LLD was roleblocked.

Or maybe Nukebringer was just being weird. I dunno.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4662 (isolation #137) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Also worth noting I don't support a lynch on anyone that hasn't claimed today.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4674 (isolation #138) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Ok lemme clarify.

I'm going to treat voting anyone who hasn't claimed as fishing for claims at this point. We know there has to be at least one, if not more, scum outside the unclaimed. Lynching in that group is doing scum's job for them.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4687 (isolation #139) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Nahdia »

mastina my friend, I know you're an intelligent lass. Surely you can appreciate the idea of ceph, magna, and grey being off limits today, no?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4692 (isolation #140) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4690, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 4687, Nahdia wrote:mastina my friend, I know you're an intelligent lass. Surely you can appreciate the idea of ceph, magna, and grey being off limits today, no?
why those three?
They're the only people who haven't claimed.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4694 (isolation #141) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Nahdia »

And, you know, that means one of them has a role scum is hunting for. *cough*

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4699 (isolation #142) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 4692, Nahdia wrote:
In post 4687, Nahdia wrote:mastina my friend, I know you're an intelligent lass. Surely you can appreciate the idea of ceph, magna, and grey being off limits today, no?
why those three?
JESUS christ, it's been that many?
Yup. I have a table. Want to see my table?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4700 (isolation #143) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Nahdia »

By the way, the table proves mastina was telling the truth about every troop being drafted unless one of those thread has a silo in defense mode or whatever.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4704 (isolation #144) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Ircher wrote:
In post 4674, Nahdia wrote:Ok lemme clarify.

I'm going to treat voting anyone who hasn't claimed as fishing for claims at this point. We know there has to be at least one, if not more, scum outside the unclaimed. Lynching in that group is doing scum's job for them.
How? We should mass-claim anyway. Scum obviously doesn't have the power to eliminate all the town prs at the end of this cycle.
No no no no no no no no no no no no no non onono no nono no no no no on no no no

mass claim tomorrow

Fighter is out of play, meaning unless
both
remaining Russians are in the unclaimed, they still have to take a shot in the dark to try and sink our battleship tonight.
mastina wrote:
In post 4692, Nahdia wrote:They're the only people who haven't claimed.
Actually, to my knowledge, SpyreX hasn't claimed either, so it's four unclaimed.

But yes I know I'm not going to lynch them.
Nothing stopping me from voting them though.
Ooooo, someone hasn't been paying attention!!!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4705 (isolation #145) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In fact, you KNOW he's claimed. You acknowledged his claim yourself. You're just forgetting.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4713 (isolation #146) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1, Andrius wrote:Nuclear missiles are deadly – even if you aren’t killed in the initial blast, a slow death by radiation is sure to follow. If you aren’t tough enough to handle the grueling experience, there is an easier way… {If you are being targeted with a nuclear missile, you may post I do not wish to die a painful radioactive death in the thread. This will cause you to commit suicide and leave the game immediately. ***WARNING***: This command is irrevocable and cannot be reversed or prevented by any means, including the battleship, fallout shelter, or abort launch. If you post it, you instantly die.}
*cough* Accountant *cough*

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4720 (isolation #147) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Honestly, I wouldn't mind lynching Menno even before Accountant flips. I don't think Accountant's alignment will change my mind on who to lynch at all, and by the time the nuke does hit Accountant there'll still have plenty of hours left in the night to reassess night actions if people need to.

I don't think Menno is 100% going to flip scum, but we're at 13/2/1 atm and we can afford to make some lynchbait lynches. I've got no good reason to think he's defo town.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4725 (isolation #148) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4718, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 4699, Nahdia wrote:
Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 4692, Nahdia wrote:
why those three?
JESUS christ, it's been that many?
Yup. I have a table. Want to see my table?
girl you KNOW I do
behold, my table
(bold is confirmed, italic is claimed)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4728 (isolation #149) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Thank you!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4734 (isolation #150) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Bye Accountant. Sounds like you were town, sorry about that <3

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4741 (isolation #151) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: McMenno

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4751 (isolation #152) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Do you think we should wait to lynch him?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4760 (isolation #153) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Nahdia »

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4767 (isolation #154) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Nahdia »

what the fuck, hero

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4769 (isolation #155) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Nahdia »

did RECK blind roleblock into the god damn unclaimeds or something

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4772 (isolation #156) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Battleship coulda been with Russians all along if something else stopped their kill and they tried to kill GiF.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4773 (isolation #157) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Tried to kill GiF the night before last, that is.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4778 (isolation #158) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Very brave of you to just blindly nuke someone who has a 1/3 shot of owning failsafe -_-'

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4789 (isolation #159) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Well here's my damn list for what it's worth.

{Untrod}
{mastina, LLD, Cephrir}
{Cheetory6}
{Vax, GreyICE}
{MoI, SpyreX}

Terrorist: {hiplop}

p-edit: well this is a disaster.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4794 (isolation #160) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4792, Cheetory6 wrote:Would it take 48 hours for a nuke to travel from me to me?
not if you nuke yourself then shoot yourself in the face.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4795 (isolation #161) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Keep in mind someone got sabotaged today.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4802 (isolation #162) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Zito is dead. Very dead.

Maybe the terrorist will kill one of us for ya.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4806 (isolation #163) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Yes, Zito is dead. Zito has been dead for awhile.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4810 (isolation #164) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Yeah, it did. But then it turned out the terrorist nuked them too.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4812 (isolation #165) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I'm not gonna go back and find that post or explain the whole thing but TL;DR

Terrorist sub nuking Zito when another nuke was already headed towards him, not yet revealed to be a sabotaged nuke, means the terrorist is probably not paying any attention. In other words it's friggin' hiplop.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4818 (isolation #166) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I would wait for the current nukes to drop, just in case. But you do you, man.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4831 (isolation #167) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Shoot your nuke too, hiplop.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4832 (isolation #168) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Your sub* nuke.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4838 (isolation #169) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Nahdia »

@mod If someone is targeted with the aircraft carrier, do their nukes visibly fail directly at launch or at the end of the countdown?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4845 (isolation #170) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Wondering if it would have been a better idea to discuss his target.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4848 (isolation #171) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Nahdia »

If scum have doc, I don't see any reason why GiF wouldn't have been the target N2 meaning the only way that kill could have failed is if RECK blocked the person executing the kill. That's where my head is at.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4851 (isolation #172) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4848, Nahdia wrote:If scum have doc, I don't see any reason why GiF wouldn't have been the target N2 meaning the only way that kill could have failed is if RECK blocked the person executing the kill. That's where my head is at.
Except he blocked me, and I'm town.

So.
Yeah.

On the other hand I'm pretty much in the opposite headspace as mastin and have actually been townreading LLD today so far. But fuck it, maybe I'm wrong.

If there's a scum doc flip, LLD needs to be lynched. That's all there is to it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4854 (isolation #173) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I just.

Why would Russia shoot MoI over a claimed cop. Especially right after MoI pushed through a lynch on a townie.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4855 (isolation #174) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I don't deny the possibility but it doesn't make sense to me.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4857 (isolation #175) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Nahdia »

...True enough.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4861 (isolation #176) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Naw. mastina is saying scum battleship parked on GiF in case they were being tracked, so they could look good if there was a mass claim.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4869 (isolation #177) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Yeah. Ceph being doc was pretty obvious.

Sigh.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4877 (isolation #178) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Cheet? Seriously?
Cheet!?

Why in God's name would scum aim for a fucking missile silo at this point in the game. My god. Ceph I like you but if you're town that was a serious miscalculation.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4882 (isolation #179) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Cephrir wrote:I like the part where you admit your nuke wasn't justified.

I wish I'd managed to die. I thought my request that Grey and MOI not claim was potentially too obvious, but I guess not.
It was obvious for me at least, which is why I started trying to shout it louder than you :|

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4886 (isolation #180) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I mean, I guess. I felt at this point though it was either apparent scum needed to take a shot in the dark aiming for the battleship in the unclaimeds, or they needed to throw a Hail Mary and shoot for GiF. Killing Cheet doesn't solve the problem of GiF mechanically solving the game for them.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4887 (isolation #181) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Let's wait on SpyreX to hear who he targeted last night.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4892 (isolation #182) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Nahdia »

GROAN.

WHY NOT.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4893 (isolation #183) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Nahdia »

SURE, FINE, LET'S JUST WAIT 48 HOURS AND SEE THEN -_-.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4902 (isolation #184) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Nahdia »

V/LA until 12/12. Finals week.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5001 (isolation #185) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4992, Vaxkiller wrote:peggy: maybe alice?

we want to admire alice anyway.

expect adverse effect to peggy from 294 but if needed maybe

might also cause reverse

is admiring sam possible

that would be great
even better for peggy if it happens without alice delivering

peggy admire neil ?

Peggy is clearly scum, because they are talking about using an ability. This ability and peggy appears over a wide time and my guess is that they are still alive, and only peggy can admire, so is a troop of some sort.

So what troops are still active that people could have a question about their target (is admiring sam possible)
When are these from? Today?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5004 (isolation #186) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Nahdia »

Vax, many troops could have a question as to their target. Battleship, Covert Ops, Counterintelligence all do and they're still in play. Not to mention admiring could just mean
nuking
, or it could mean the night kill.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5006 (isolation #187) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Nahdia »

I doubt the names have any connection to our usernames. It would be way more secure not to mention easy to just come up with a list of common names and put it next to the player list with no credence for what goes to who. They can all refer back to earlier posts in the scumread; they key was obviously made before DEFCON 3.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5007 (isolation #188) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Nahdia »

Gotta get back to work.

Vax, MoI, SpyreX, hiplop.

I want all of them dead. Everyone else is fine by me.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5020 (isolation #189) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5018, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 5015, GreyICE wrote:But she's town... seriously. I'd bet actual cash on it.
Maybe. But not all Town need to be in endgame. I can point to many, many examples of Town who cost Town the game.

Do you agree that group of four players makes sense as containing all three remaining scum?
VOTE: MagnaofIllusion

Never ever unvoting this. This isn't a town mindset at this point in the game. Not ever.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5023 (isolation #190) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Nahdia »

Stop acting like I'm a fucking liability when you're reads have been hot garbage all game. Did SAD flip scum? I think not.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5035 (isolation #191) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5025, GreyICE wrote:Nahdia, do you think the doctor protect by Cephrir blocked the kill, given Firebringer's nuke target?
Probably, but that really depends on who has the Air Base. Andrius' answer just now makes it seem that the Aircraft Carrier can't have blocked the kill, meaning all that analysis is out the window.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 5024, mastina wrote:So I agree here that peggy is a scum player, and does indeed have a role. That limits the pool down to GI/MoI/Cephrir/SpyreX/Nahdia/LLD. From there, I can say I sincerely doubt Peggy means Nahdia.
Just want to point the obvious for people who don't read mastin's posts - this is so wrong it hurts. None of LLD, myself or GI have a role that can target. That much is abundantly clear even if you don't know which of the missing Roles with myself or GI has.

Yet Mastin is trying to include the three of us as possibilities.

Which is why even if Town mastin's nuke by UT is completely Pro-Town
Alright, look.
UNVOTE:

I'm trying to be respectful here. I still have plenty of room to reassess especially after the current nukes in the air drop. But please just hear me out. I'm confused by this mindset you seem to have about mafia where everyone who doesn't 100% agree with you needs to die, no matter what. It just doesn't make sense. This game isn't about killing people who don't agree with you, it's about finding scum, something which seems to be second priority to you. From my perspective, your goal seems to be to kill the people you don't like. Normally, I would have trouble seeing any kind of town-motivation in legitimately pushing a multitude of liability kills. Even in the context of this game, I'm seriously struggling with it. If you're town, you have to work with me. If you think I've made an error in analysis or judgement, don't just say I need to die as a liability,
explain
it to me.
Please
. I'm not ridiculously stubborn, I will listen to you, and I will work with you.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5037 (isolation #192) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Nahdia »

GreyICE, who do you think is Russian? I'm having trouble with a MagnaofIllusion townread. And quite frankly, I think Vax is more likely than not going to flip town. My head is currently at MoI and SpyreX. Which one of my townreads is wrong?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5040 (isolation #193) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Nahdia »

FWIW, the earlier analysis involving RECK's block that LLD can't be terrorist is still correct, since the submarine nuke still went off without a hitch.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5043 (isolation #194) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

SpyreX and LLD springs to mind as a possibility, since SpyreX would have been saving LLD presumably by nuking mastina. But that doesn't make sense since LLD had the fallout shelter, and it's not as if she shied away from claiming it.
Vaxkiller wrote:I don't think that launch should have been aborted. I'm still trying to follow the logic that mastia responded to, but i have to get home, will be posting later tonight. hiplop for the love of all that is mighty you need to cancel that shit. If he doesn't, kill hiplop for me.
The logic is that since ACC can't block the kill, Nukebringer hitting Ircher now is that much more likely a result of Russians worrying the battleship would still protect GiF.

Although mastina's earlier speculation that a Russian battleship might have parked on GiF anyway just in case is still valid (although I personally find that a bit unlikely).

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5083 (isolation #195) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Hey. mastina.

Your VCA is complete garbage.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5085 (isolation #196) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Because she's completely replacing 200 pages of content with a very very basic idea of "I don't think all scum will vote together". It's dumb.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5089 (isolation #197) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I have mad respect for the amount of effort you're putting into this but quite frankly I don't see any value in it, sorry.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5101 (isolation #198) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Honestly

I sort of wish mastina had let that nuke his Ceph.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5103 (isolation #199) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Did GreyICE actually ever say he knew he was getting nuked? I certainly speculated as to it, but I don't recall him commenting on that. And I wouldn't exactly blame him for not wanting to claim outright; more claims narrows the battleship even more.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”