Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3123 (isolation #200) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Accountant »

so you have no faith in your scumread on LLD but put her at the bottom of your "not trolling" reads list?
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3125 (isolation #201) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by Accountant »

There was once a legendary mafia player who always had the ability to sniff out scum. He could pop into a game day 1 and immediately call out the entire scum team. His secret? He had the rare medical condition of being allergic to bullshit. Made-up garbage made him break out in hives and blithering nonsense meant as a facade to disguise scummy behavior would cause him to sneeze. All he had to do was look at which players triggered his allergic reaction to call out the scumteam for sure.

That player is no longer with us because he once made the mistake of PLAYING IN A GAME WITH MASTINA AND DIED IN HIS FUCKING CHAIR

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3130 (isolation #202) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:39 pm

Post by Accountant »

are you tring people for being stupid now

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3131 (isolation #203) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:39 pm

Post by Accountant »

and y'know if that was a towntell then I'm surprised she's not your strongest townread

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3163 (isolation #204) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by Accountant »

Hard to see that paranoia being faked honestly

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3167 (isolation #205) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:35 am

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: SS

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3175 (isolation #206) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:26 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 3172, Vaxkiller wrote:Are you THAT sure he is scum?
Mastina is a she, and I am 100% sure she is spewing garbage in the form of text walls

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3182 (isolation #207) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Accountant »

Nukebringer is on my shitlist cheetory

My feelings haven't changed about them since 1111 and I'll gladly nuke the hell out of then.

Would defo go for SAD if SS flips red, moi is right about that

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3214 (isolation #208) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Accountant »

I promised to only post fsn gifs so pretend this is a gif of the danganronpa jackpot machine that flips guilty on a face with S_S avatar photoshopped on it

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3698 (isolation #209) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by Accountant »

nuke: EP

VOTE: ircher

No nukes should be wasted on ircher

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3706 (isolation #210) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:37 pm

Post by Accountant »

spy why aren't you nuking anyone

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4192 (isolation #211) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:51 pm

Post by Accountant »

The nuke on Reck is terrible. Cancel it plz

Pretty sure Papa Zito is dumbass town but Ircher needs to go for sure

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4265 (isolation #212) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: McMenno

Let's lynch this guy. I think he's Nukebringer's scumbuddy. That nuke recall was a w f u l.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4272 (isolation #213) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 4266, Nukebringer wrote:Accountant is totally coasting. Might want to deal with them at some point.
I'm not coasting, you idiots are spamming the thread up with goddamn elmo gifs and making me not want to catch up. Normally I would tell everyone to shut up and push my scumreads, but they're all destined for imminent death anyways, either by nuke, lynch or nuke intent. Except McMenno. That's why I'm pushing him.

@Cephrir: You think Nukebringer is town? Seriously?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4277 (isolation #214) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Accountant »

Oh man Accountant has 1 wrong read this must mean they're scum

You're so full of shit Nukebringer.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4281 (isolation #215) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Accountant »

If you're trying to provoke me into a screaming match it ain't gonna work. I don't buy for a hot second that your lack of nukes has anything to do with your alignment esp. when you express regret for not nuking then spin around and tell me you not nuking is what makes you conftown

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4286 (isolation #216) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Accountant »

Oh wait you've got a nuke headed your way. Nothing to say then, adios

Does anyone have time to discuss our lord and savior McMenno Is Scum?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4287 (isolation #217) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Accountant »

Because from Menno's attitude and the whole point of the game encouraging people to nuke each other based on their own reads rather than having to convince the entire town, recalling a nuke based off "popular demand" - esp. when he personally seems reluctant to recall it - seems scummy as fuck

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4301 (isolation #218) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 4297, Nukebringer wrote:spyrex is good.
nahdia why do you want to be utility lynched, it kind of feels like this is a scum ploy by you.
What possible sequence of events could have led to scum Nahdia asking to be nuked

Scum Nahdia's thought process: time for my super secret scummy plan to go down. Step one is to ask Nukebringer to utility nuke me. Then I'll ___________, and then ____________, and then the goals of our commie overlords will be achieved.

Fill in the blanks for me

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4311 (isolation #219) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 4307, SpyreX wrote:Why the hell would a scum blindfire then surrender it especially mens down
Well my theory was that they were scumbuds but if Nukebringer is town thay goes thru the roof

I cant see scum Ircher intercepting the Reck nuke, so...

Man I have no idea who's scum. Spy or Nahdia mebbe

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4329 (isolation #220) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Accountant »

Sorry about that, EP. I don't regret nuking you though.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4333 (isolation #221) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:11 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4332, Cheetory6 wrote:Is someone townreading Accountant right now?
I would love for them to throw words at me about it if so.
How dare you

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4363 (isolation #222) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:26 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4338, Cheetory6 wrote:Well, I can talk more about it tonight when I'm back from work, but the SS votes dropped on D1 are kind of awkward and the Spiff/Accountant interactions are especially weird.
Accountant calls Spiff weird.
Spiff doesn't respond. [which is pretty non-standard Spiff behavior, I would seriously expect him to either try to discredit or dissuade someone]
Accountant then proceeds to hard-defend Spiff for the rest of the game.
Spiff puts Accountant in the top tier of his top block without having commented on him at all beforehand.

Really just feels like the sort of interactions that I can see Spiff going for and Accountant trying to deal with it and it maybe not working out as cleanly as either of them would have liked.
Entirely possible that Spiff just felt like Accountant would be easier to ignore than to push but just.. no reaction just feels more like he feels like Accountant is no threat because he knows he's no threat via scumbuddy. I suspect Spiff is like me in that he tends to skim his scumbuddies' posts because they're not as important to what he's trying to accomplish as scum.

I'm also feeling that Accountant's votes have that air of scum bussing where they feel they need to. Especially the hops on and off the SS wagon.
as if i would be that bad a scum

Case dismissed

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4364 (isolation #223) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4342, Cheetory6 wrote:Could be trying to coast through on his universal townread status.
When is mcmenno a universal townread

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4367 (isolation #224) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:51 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4366, Cheetory6 wrote:See, Accountant. The nice thing is that I don't have to deal with people being coy. And it's not just because Nukebringer might nuke you if I ask him to.
I wasn't being coy. I was giving a dumb answer to a dumb case.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4368 (isolation #225) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Accountant »

Is SpyreX scum for calling Spifd transparently town out of the blue?

When A calls B weird, that's a super vague and toothless threat, especially when not backed by a vote. Spiffeh had no reason to stick his neck out by going out of his way to throw shade on me.

Do you have any examples of my scum bussing mystical aura?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4370 (isolation #226) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Accountant »

Let me know when you start feeling like you want to play mafia.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4383 (isolation #227) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Accountant »

So basically you just made up an entire case on me and pretended not to understand my response

1) my point is that you saying that me hard defending spiffeh makes me scum is dumb as fuck since half the game hard defended spiffeh. He was widely townread.

2) They were different because they were different people doing the pushing. He clearly has history with you and I do not. You're obv more willing/likely to call out his stuff so he's more invested in defending himself from you than from some person hes never played wjth before

3) oh no not the yawn that confirms me as scum you caught me coppers

still doesnt address the fact that you have no examples

@papa zito: how do you think I will flip?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4480 (isolation #228) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Accountant »

Cheetory you literally outright wrote about me hard defending spif in your """case""" against me

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4486 (isolation #229) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4482, Cheetory6 wrote:As in it's a weird spillover from your initial stance on him. But okay, move the goalposts however you want, the outrage is pretty fucking lame when you're cherrypicking things to be pissed about.
I changed my read D1. That's what people do, you imbecile.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4487 (isolation #230) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Accountant »

God fucking dammit cheet you make me break my no personal attacks rule

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4492 (isolation #231) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4489, Untrod Tripod wrote:He already shot his nuke dude
ik I'm just insulting him so he can feel bad when I flip town

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4494 (isolation #232) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Accountant »

Your reads are just bad cheet

You're town but that nuke on me was godawful holy shit

smh

Lynch mcmenno here btw

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4501 (isolation #233) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Accountant »

well, im sorry for yelling at you. That was probably overspill from my righteous anger in the other politivs thread.

Your reads are still insane and dumb

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4505 (isolation #234) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4502, Cheetory6 wrote:I probably won't. If I was purely going through with it because I thought Accountant was scum at this point, I might. But.

P-Edit: You sure seem sorry.
So basically you admit you're not even gonna play this game right?

More of the playerlist have me foe'd than don't, and I don't see those people nuking me because they feel like it.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4708 (isolation #235) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Accountant »

Did anything interesting happen

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4732 (isolation #236) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Accountant »

Final reads list

Cheetory is weird. Prooooobably town but then again I said Spiff was town. I dunno his nuke on me reeks of stubborn/egoistical town rather than scum trying to get a free kill.

Cephrir is probably town.

Mastina is town.

LLD town

GI town

McMenno is scummy as fuck, already explained.

Reckoner is town

Plz stop letting spy and vaxc coast tho I know I'm guilty of that too

Nahdia is null cant read her

Ircher town for the intercept

Magna kept alive

UT is uh i dunno

I think that's everyone

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4733 (isolation #237) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Accountant »

I do not wish to die a painful nuclear death.

Adios. See you all in hell.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”