Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #5100 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

GREYICE ALMOST CERTIANLY HAS THE FAILSAFE.
THAT MEANS GREYICE KNEW HE WASN'T BEING NUKED BY THE SUB THAT DAY.
THAT MEANS GREYICE LET US BELIEVE HE WAS GOING TO DIE AND SOAKED UP THE TOWNIE LAST MOMENTS STUFF
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5101 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Honestly

I sort of wish mastina had let that nuke his Ceph.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5102 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

But LLD.
You've seen the role distribution.
If all of the other people who have nukes are town, that means that I assuredly am confirmed scum.
Sorry.
GI lynch must wait for my lynch.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5103 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Did GreyICE actually ever say he knew he was getting nuked? I certainly speculated as to it, but I don't recall him commenting on that. And I wouldn't exactly blame him for not wanting to claim outright; more claims narrows the battleship even more.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5104 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

He was talking like he thought he was going to die.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5105 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by mastina »

There's also your extremely lackluster play. You've been doing lots of lurking. You've not really been doing much in the way of scumhunting. Your main contribution to this game was nuking Accountant. On D1 you made a bunch of safe votes: Early Vaxkiller. Early UT. Parked in Not Voting. Vaxkiller when there was no chance of getting a wagon there. On D2 you went for Nukebringer when there was no chance of a wagon there. The only time you voted yesterday was early on McMenno. That's nothing condemning, but it sure's not a glowing review.

You've made halfhearted pushes the whole game, with no conviction behind your actions. Sure, you told us Nukebringer was scum. But you didn't try to really convince us. You just let the wagon on SAD happen, for instance. And have done nothing but coast, cruise, on the townreads that people have garnered on you since then.

Is that damning?
Hell no.

It's enough where of the six, though, you remain one of the main candidates. You're not THE main candidate to me--GreyICE, LLD, and SpyreX each individually hold more reason to be scum. Yet you don't sound town. You haven't been town. So you're in the suspect pool.

If you don't like it: lynch scum. Or, fuck, you have a nuke. Nuke scum. Town it up. Give content. Prove you're not scum. What you're giving now will never cut it in the endgame. I might not be around there to push. Others will be.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5106 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:35 pm

In post 5102, Cheetory6 wrote:But LLD.
You've seen the role distribution.
If all of the other people who have nukes are town, that means that I assuredly am confirmed scum.
Sorry.
GI lynch must wait for my lynch.
You know there's a way to rectify that right?

If if IS the Failsafe... nuke him.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5107 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 5098, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Why would I, someone who is now confirmed to not be the serial killer, beg to be investigated by GiF as "Russian/Not Russian" for literally 3 days.
Since day 1, when GiF claimed, I've asked to be investigated. Why? Because my role is scummy as shit and I've laid out all that logic..
You cannot argue I' gambittting that GiF won't investigate me, because why would I ever take that risk? It makes no sense

This argument is awful. You beg to be investigated and it makes you town?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5108 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

How in the fuck are you lecturing me right now.
Seriously.
Fuck off mastin.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5109 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:36 pm

In post 5105, mastina wrote:There's also your extremely lackluster play. You've been doing lots of lurking. You've not really been doing much in the way of scumhunting. Your main contribution to this game was nuking Accountant. On D1 you made a bunch of safe votes: Early Vaxkiller. Early UT. Parked in Not Voting. Vaxkiller when there was no chance of getting a wagon there. On D2 you went for Nukebringer when there was no chance of a wagon there. The only time you voted yesterday was early on McMenno. That's nothing condemning, but it sure's not a glowing review.

You've made halfhearted pushes the whole game, with no conviction behind your actions. Sure, you told us Nukebringer was scum. But you didn't try to really convince us. You just let the wagon on SAD happen, for instance. And have done nothing but coast, cruise, on the townreads that people have garnered on you since then.

Is that damning?
Hell no.

It's enough where of the six, though, you remain one of the main candidates. You're not THE main candidate to me--GreyICE, LLD, and SpyreX each individually hold more reason to be scum. Yet you don't sound town. You haven't been town. So you're in the suspect pool.

If you don't like it: lynch scum. Or, fuck, you have a nuke. Nuke scum. Town it up. Give content. Prove you're not scum. What you're giving now will never cut it in the endgame. I might not be around there to push. Others will be.
Mastin.

I cannot be SK.

And I've been asking to be investigated since day 1.

How exactly am I scum?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5110 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Nahdia »

to is the window between 24 hours to impact, GreyICE being the assumed target, and the SK sub nuke landing.
In post 4328, GreyICE wrote:Welp.

Vote: McMenno

Might as well go out with my vote on scum.
In post 4340, GreyICE wrote:Well I'm probably dead by then but sure.

Lynch Menno first plox.
In post 4349, GreyICE wrote:
In post 4341, Nukebringer wrote:nothing is really scummy about mcmemester
Then who is scum exactly? I think Cheetory is town, I think Mastin and Reck are town, I think LLD is town, I think SpyreX is town. Vax felt like town based on Spiffeh's interaction, although it's a bit marginal still. MoI is town. I think GIF's counterclaim makes him likely town, that makes Hiplop at least not-Russian. That's 9 town. Zito is likely town from the sub, although he could be scum earning points. Nahdia is town.

You and me are probably dying.

So that leaves what, Accountant, Cephrir, McMenno, Ircher? I still think Accountant is pretty town. Hiplop could be SK I suppose, he's done jack shit. Nuking Cephrir sadly is probably not the worst.
OK, he did.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5111 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

We're not playing another game together.
Seriously.
You're so fucking pretentious it's fucking unreal/
Your reads and play have been fucking GARBAGE THIS GAME.
SO GARBAGE.
SO BAD.
AND YOU HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE.
THE NERVE
TO ACT LIKE YOU CAN FUCKING TELL PEOPLE HOW THE FUCK TO PLAY.
GOD
SERIOUSLY.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5112 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5109, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 5105, mastina wrote:There's also your extremely lackluster play. You've been doing lots of lurking. You've not really been doing much in the way of scumhunting. Your main contribution to this game was nuking Accountant. On D1 you made a bunch of safe votes: Early Vaxkiller. Early UT. Parked in Not Voting. Vaxkiller when there was no chance of getting a wagon there. On D2 you went for Nukebringer when there was no chance of a wagon there. The only time you voted yesterday was early on McMenno. That's nothing condemning, but it sure's not a glowing review.

Is that damning?
Hell no.

Mastin.

I cannot be SK.

How exactly am I scum?
Well, you're scum if I'm your partner :roll:

-Zaphkael, 2020
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5113 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:38 pm

In post 5107, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 5098, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Why would I, someone who is now confirmed to not be the serial killer, beg to be investigated by GiF as "Russian/Not Russian" for literally 3 days.
Since day 1, when GiF claimed, I've asked to be investigated. Why? Because my role is scummy as shit and I've laid out all that logic..
You cannot argue I' gambittting that GiF won't investigate me, because why would I ever take that risk? It makes no sense

This argument is awful. You beg to be investigated and it makes you town?

UH YEAH.

IT REALLY DOES.

ESPECIALLY WHEN I SPECIFY WHICH TYPE OF INVESTIGATION I WANT PERFORMED ON ME

AND OH WOW WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT, IT TURNS OUT TO BE THE ONE THAT WOULD HAVE CLEARED ME OR CAUGHT ME, GIVEN I CANNOT BE SK.

YEP.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5114 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

My play is fucking bad this game.
I won't even argue against it.
I'm fucking tired of mafia.
And I'm fucking especially tired of shit like what you're espousing like you're the fucking grandest person in the fucking world.
Like, you've had a single fucking right read.
A SINGLE ONE.
A SINGLEEE ONE.
AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO GIVE ME SHIT ABOUT MY PLAY.
I can't even fuck you.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5115 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5098, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I love when Mastin goes "both scum are in those 6" and then someone ends up listening to her and we lose because she's wrong.
Okay.

Who's the Russian within Vaxkiller/UT/hiplop/Cephrir?

I'll wait.

Yeah. My statement's not wrong. hiplop's the serial killer, sure, we get it, that's old news. He's not a Russian though. The Russians are within the remaining six names. Or from your perspective, five. You say GreyICE is one of them. Who's the other? SpyreX? MoI? Nahdia? Or Cheetory?

For you to be town, that necessitates two of them to be mafia.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5116 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:39 pm

In post 5112, Nahdia wrote:
In post 5109, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Is that damning?
Hell no.

Mastin.

I cannot be SK.

How exactly am I scum?
Well, you're scum if I'm your partner :roll:
That's actually a fair argument, and why you've been on my "needs to die" list.

I could ask for those and have you lawyer me as a method of getting around that, so sure. If you're scum I probably need to die.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5117 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, fucking hell.
Mafia is literally just fucking luck and likeability 90% of the time at fucking best.
And you have this shitty fucking attitude of acting like you know what the fuck you're doing when you clearly don't ever.
I'm so fucking tired man.
So fucking tired.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5118 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:39 pm

In post 5115, mastina wrote:
In post 5098, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I love when Mastin goes "both scum are in those 6" and then someone ends up listening to her and we lose because she's wrong.
Okay.

Who's the Russian within Vaxkiller/UT/hiplop/Cephrir?

I'll wait.

Yeah. My statement's not wrong. hiplop's the serial killer, sure, we get it, that's old news. He's not a Russian though. The Russians are within the remaining six names. Or from your perspective, five. You say GreyICE is one of them. Who's the other? SpyreX? MoI? Nahdia? Or Cheetory?

For you to be town, that necessitates two of them to be mafia.
Vaxkiller you fucking oblivious moron.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5119 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:40 pm

In post 5117, Cheetory6 wrote:Like, fucking hell.
Mafia is literally just fucking luck and likeability 90% of the time at fucking best.
And you have this shitty fucking attitude of acting like you know what the fuck you're doing when you clearly don't ever.
I'm so fucking tired man.
So fucking tired.
Mastin and Vax are dying so, praise be

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5120 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Do you think im scum LLD?
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5121 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Because I asked to be investigated just like you. Oh shit that makes me town!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5122 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:41 pm

In post 4820, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
HIPLOP, WILL YOU PLEASE NUKE VAXKILLER

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5123 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:42 pm

When? Was it ever publically discussed or last 3 straight days?

I mean there's a difference between "lul let me ask it'll never happen"

and asking day in and day out to investigate me since day fucking 1

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5124 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Nahdia »

{mastina, Untrod, LLD}
{Cheetory6, GreyICE}
{Vax, Cephrir}
{MoI, SpyreX}

This guy is the goddamn terrorist yo: {hiplop}

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”