hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #5350 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:29 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 5323, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'd give reads but no one would listen to them anyway so who the fuck cares.
i listened!!!!
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #5351 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:30 am

Post by hiplop »

i have a pre distinct typing style but dont think ive ever said lmk
third best scummer of all time
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5352 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:44 am

Post by mastina »

In post 5287, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I kinda hope we both flip town, that'd be grand.
With this back and forth, I'd say there's at least a 75% chance you share an alignment.

And a 75% chance that alignment is town.
(Scum theater is possible.)

So I would recommend against lynching either of you.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5353 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:49 am

Post by mastina »

In post 5320, MagnaofIllusion wrote:If I wasn’t waiting for Nukes to land on Vax and mastin to confirm they aren’t Commie or Terrorist I’d probably be voting LLD this second. All that accomplished was making her argument look bad (which it was) and specifically make the Sub’s Nuke choice today if they want to eliminate the Airbase fucking simple.

Did Andy ever positively confirm that the Aircraft Carrier could not block the Commie or Terrorist Nightkills? I haven’t had time to read through all 10 or so pages overnight yet. Because if so I absolutely want to revisit the choice for Nukebringer to kill Ircher with those facts solidified in my mind.
Just wanted a reminder for why MoI is scum out.
How do you think teams of
Spyrex / me
, me / Vax or Vax / Spyrex make sense.
Well, actually......
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5354 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:54 am

Post by mastina »

In post 5324, Vaxkiller wrote:lmk if i should do anything else otherwise i won't
This is SpyreX speaking.
The player speaking there is a player who is doing nothing.
Cheetory replaced out--that was doing something.
LLD has been throwing a fit, at Cheetory, at GreyICE, at MoI--that was doing something.
GreyICE could be a scumbuddy in theory, but he wasn't the speaker because he did something--he claimed, which most definitely was something.
Obviously it cannot be hiplop. It also cannot be Vaxkiller.
Who does that leave?

Cephrir, Untrod Tripod, Nahdia, and SpyreX.

And of those, the player I best think fits this, tonality-wise, posting content-wise, is SpyreX. He's lurking and doing basically nothing.
Nahdia has been doing stuff--may or may not count as doing something, but I'd say their posting counts.

So unless you think it's Cephrir or UT talking there (admittedly UT's tone is pretty similar to SpyreX), then this was SpyreX posting.

I was considering moving my vote to MoI. But with this, not moving off of SpyreX. He is scum. This was him posting in there.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5355 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:56 am

Post by mastina »

In post 5335, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And you are incorrect – hiplop does not have a Nuke in the air aimed at him. Just the opposite in fact – he’s got a Nuke in the air aimed at Vaxkiller.
I mean. For someone who is a mechanical player that prides himself on the details.

This is a pretty egregious oversight.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5356 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

yeah, or it's a ruse

or it's nonsense

or it's framing

or

or

or

or

fill in the blanks. scum knows their messages might be intercepted, why would they ever talk straight?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5357 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5356, Untrod Tripod wrote:scum knows their messages might be intercepted, why would they ever talk straight?
Because they need to communicate with one another and some things can't be communicated through code. How do you tell your scumbuddy you are planning on doing nothing in code? "Peggy should sleep unless you have better ideas"?

Codes can convey a LOT of info. They cannot account for literally everything. Nobody is that thorough in making a code. Not any of the dead scum, and not any of the possible scum codewriters. (The living possible scum codewriters are MoI, LLD, probably-GreyICE, and probably-Nahdia.)

Furthermore, to some extent, we know that they are trolling less in their messages. The trollposter was probably Spiffeh, actually. Since Spiffeh's death, we haven't had the same amount of plagiarism in the leaks. So the person who was spamming in the attempt to leak nonsense is dead. Or, if not dead, no longer doing that anymore.

As a result: it is safe to assume that the scum chat is more serious right now.

And the only players I see writing that message are SpyreX or you.
And SpyreX makes bundleloads of more sense being scum, so.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5358 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by mastina »

(I mean, Firebringer is a trollposter but I don't think he'd think of the whole plagiarism thing, whereas I think Spiffeh could, but the point remains. If the scum were still trolling in their PT, Vaxkiller would be receiving an indication of this. He has not. As a result...the scum are not trolling. Either because the troller is dead, or because the troller chose to stop trolling. Ergo, the message was sincere.)
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5359 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

literally anyone can write a code. I don't understand why you think that's something only a select group of people can do
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5360 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

oh right, that sort of thing is why there's hot nuclear death coming for you
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5361 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1247, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1015, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Cheetory, Something Special, Reck
Accountant, Mastina, Zito, Greyice, Nahdia
Mcmenno, EP, Vax, UT, Fate, Cephrir, hiplop, Nukebringer, RC, lrcher
Spyrex, MoI
, LLD, GIF, Spiffeh
I think you mixed up my and Something Smart's places on this list
In post 1254, Spiffeh wrote:{Accountant, Cheetory6,
MoI
, Papa Zito, Cephrir, Reck,
SpyreX
}
{LLD, hiplop, mastina, SAD, McMenno, RedCoyote}
{Untrod Tripod, Fate, GreyICE, Nahdia, Something_Smart, ErrantParabola, Ircher}
{GIF, Vaxkiller, Nukebringer}
These posts were practically back-to-back. He commented on how Something_smart should be much lower, but the other two reads he has opposite of SAD (SpyreX, MoI), he doesn't go on about at all.

Furthermore, search Spiffeh's iso yourself. In it, these two posts are literally the ONLY two posts he mentions SpyreX. At all. One, quoting SAD and not mentioning SpyreX. Two, having SpyreX inexplicably at the top of his townreads without reason. I can understand the other reads off of Spiffeh's iso. But why the townread on SpyreX when Spiffeh literally never mentions him otherwise?

For that matter, while there's a little more on MoI (eight mentions total of MoI, plus two Magna quotes bringing it up to ten), most of those are non-interactions: , conversation. , just quoting MoI with an emoticon. , MoI as null. , wordless change to town. , question to MoI. , fluff. The remaining two are these two readslist, the one he comments on (without mentioning MoI), and the one he made himself (where MoI is a top-tier townread).
(While we're on the subject, contrast: Cheetory interactions. Spiffeh has them littered about his iso, because he was strongly buddying Cheetory. I do not think that's a scumbuddy.)
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5362 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

what's that expression about wrestling with pigs
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5363 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3993, Nukebringer wrote:SpyreX's starting to worry me.
For the record, here at iso 185 is Nukebringer's first direct mention of SpyreX. There's an indirect mention of SpyreX earlier, via where Nukebringer questions MoI's placement on the list but seems fine with SpyreX's placement, but this is literally the first direct reference to SpyreX. The ones after that? Quoting SpyreX in . is a soft-call for SpyreX's death, via saying "don't kill Accountant or McMenno" and not addressing SpyreX. Which to be fair is made more explicit in . calls MoI and SpyreX scum, so there's that.

But as a reminder: hiplop launched the nuke at . Literally Nukebringer's first mention of SpyreX wasn't until after they were already set to die. The point of no return was circa . So, 4255/4296/4297/4353 ALL came after Nukebringer knew they were going to die. I believe the stance most players take are that post-point-of-no-return, all content is wifom and therefore worthless, no?

So the only ones usable are MAYBE 3993, and also 1258. 3993 itself may or may not be thrown out depending on your opinion of whether content prior to the point of no return but after the nuke launch can be considered valid or if it too is wifom to be discarded.

So in essence: Nukebringer also had basically zero mentions of SpyreX.

(For what it's worth, Something_smart also had none but I don't put much stock there.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5364 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by mastina »

And for what it's worth:
In post 1841, SpyreX wrote:Spiff is pretty transparently town ftr
Only Spiffeh mention.
In post 51, SpyreX wrote:
In post 46, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 42, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 37, SpyreX wrote:
In post 33, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 30, SpyreX wrote:Three smileys and a declaration of town
Dont know if i can trust you with a nuke there boy
yeahhhhhhhh that's gettin nuked maybe even before the hydra
Woah. Woah.
look at the smileys again
I'm sorry I'm just 3friendly5you.
Wolfpack howwlll
In post 1938, SpyreX wrote:So someone gonna be go team nuke and murder ss tomorrow and also make tomorrow happen today
In post 2720, SpyreX wrote:VOTE: ss
In post 2853, SpyreX wrote:That said ss lives for now
VOTE: mastina
This is until i can hammer
In post 3177, SpyreX wrote:Lol
VOTE: ss
^It's a bit hard to track given the multiple ways to shorten Something_smart's username, but I'm fairly certain these are the only real mentions of SS.

Even harder is Nukebringer. on policy, with no indication it's not policy, and .

That's literally all the mentions of the flipped scum I can find until the "analysis" of .
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5365 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5359, Untrod Tripod wrote:literally anyone can write a code. I don't understand why you think that's something only a select group of people can do
Literally anyone can write a code, sure, yes.

Only select people can write a code which isn't ridiculously easy to break.
Only select people can write a code which is versatile enough to last the scum the entire game.
Only select people are smart enough to do things like, say, random names for players in the playerlist rather than things like sam = mastina, xavier = Reck, which are easy to break/decode.
Only select people are going to have the skills to convey most information in their code.

Most players are going to have huge gaps, because most players aren't going to think their code through thoroughly enough to have thought of all possible needs. Even among the experienced codewriters, it's impossible to cover everything, yet alone for an amateur. So the amateurs would be more prone to having gaps in their code.

Gaps, requiring. Oh yeah. A post-and-pray approach. Some tonality manipulation can be used. But the scum are going to have some things leaked they didn't want leaked no matter what, and no matter how well they plan they cannot cover every weakness, they cannot cover every little thing.

You are stating that the eavesdropper is useless because "lol scum code". You are stating that nothing they are saying could possibly be potentially useful.

But that is just fundamentally wrong. There's a reason it's a town role.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #5366 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 5353, mastina wrote:
In post 5320, MagnaofIllusion wrote:If I wasn’t waiting for Nukes to land on Vax and mastin to confirm they aren’t Commie or Terrorist I’d probably be voting LLD this second. All that accomplished was making her argument look bad (which it was) and specifically make the Sub’s Nuke choice today if they want to eliminate the Airbase fucking simple.

Did Andy ever positively confirm that the Aircraft Carrier could not block the Commie or Terrorist Nightkills? I haven’t had time to read through all 10 or so pages overnight yet. Because if so I absolutely want to revisit the choice for Nukebringer to kill Ircher with those facts solidified in my mind.
Spyrex / me
Well, actually......
But since I know I'm town I can chalk this up you either being scum or just yet another bad Mastin read.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5367 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by mastina »

Also, for those who are townreading SpyreX: can I trouble you to name a reason
why
you are?

Serious question.

Why
are you townreading him?
Has something he's done struck you as being certainly town?
Or is it the same thing I had, more of an intangible gut, "I dunno, he just sorta feels town?" thing?

Because if you have an actual reason for him being town.
Now would be an awful good time to reveal it.

SpyreX has been coasting the whole game. There's zero scumhunting from him and zero effort. Just lolposting here and there. Contentless, fluff basically.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5368 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

The casual disrespect

Get nuked
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5369 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by mastina »

Also, shitty meta argument time.
Compare SpyreX's 'content' this game to these: this is a recent game. Guess his alignment there. This is a recent game nearly identical to that one. Guess his alignment there.
The closest game of his to this one I can find is this one, which is still markably different.
Here is another town game of his.
Another towngame.
Another one which could sorta pass for this game is this game, but there SpyreX had something he doesn't have here, namely...effort and gamesolving from the getgo.

You have to go way back to here to find a scum game, and while that scumgame is more filled with quotes and does have some "I thinks", and "these are some things which are reads", the difference is notable lack of care and effort.

Admittedly shitty second-hand meta is shitty second-hand meta but I thought I'd bring it up all the same. His game here is not like prior town games. His prior town games have a certain level of consistency to them. (Among them being that he gets killed N1. :P) Yet here it's a completely different animal.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #5370 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

So heres the deal then and it can't be real wager so let it be a wager of the mind

If i flip town for the next 5 games you play you post no more than ohh 50 words a page.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #5371 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I mean id even say additive so once per 10 pages you can have a 500 word steaming pile.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #5372 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Andrius »

Votecount

Lady Lambdadelta [2] - GreyICE, Lady Lambdadelta
SpyreX [1] - mastina

Not Voting [8] - Everyone else

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
It is now Day Four, which will end at 21:00 PST on 12/21/2016.

Nahdia is V/LA until 12/12.
Cheetory6 is being replaced.
I will not honor V/LA declarations until the end of the game or until a player is dead.

Projected Impact Times:
mastina (expired on 2016-12-10 01:01:07)
Vaxkiller (expired on 2016-12-10 01:27:42)
hiplop (expired on 2016-12-11 00:00:35)
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5373 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

just three hours folks

then the nightmare is over
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #5374 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 5366, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 5353, mastina wrote:

Spyrex / me
Well, actually......
But since I know I'm town I can chalk this up you either being scum or just yet another bad Mastin read.
The most aggrivating part is its going to be the latter. There isnt even lolwifom to explain the suicial play in this game in conjunction with the recall and the role reveal d1
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”