Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #5925 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Vi »

Cephrir, Russian (Battleship), was Nuked D4.
PLOT TWIST
*deletes post, starts over*

actually I deleted too much
@MoI:
Could you explain the whole doubled-nukes thing about UT? It's been said a few times and I didn't understand it any of those times.
Nahdia 5886 wrote:Either way, there's a strong likelihood the last Russian is lynchproof today.
You can just say my name.
I'd make an argument here about how making your scumpartner lynchproof is a really bad idea if you're doing it at the same time you plan on not protecting the Cop but etc.

In case it's not blindingly obvious I say things purely to warp reality such that those things become false. By which I mean I'm flat-footed and need time to reassess.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #5926 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Vi »

gdi lld are you actually town ffs jfc mew
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #5927 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 5926, Vi wrote:gdi lld are you actually town ffs jfc mew
yeah no fuckin' shit I'm actually town.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #5928 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Vi »

When did Nahdia's V/LA start?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #5929 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I am not the SK. I remain not the SK, and you can happily lynch me and find out... not the SK.

This is top fucking news though.

VOTE: UT
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5930 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5925, Vi wrote:You can just say my name.
I wasn't saying your name on purpose. It's possible Ceph just lied about who he targeted. Of course, that runs the risk of being outted if his actual target was nuked/lynched.
Vi wrote:When did Nahdia's V/LA start?
The 8th and I've been posting anyway, just wasn't sure how much time I'd have between finals.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5931 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 5930, Nahdia wrote:I wasn't saying your name on purpose. It's possible Ceph just lied about who he targeted. Of course, that runs the risk of being outted if his actual target was nuked/lynched.
I mean, there's also the possibility that Ceph didn't target his buddy. it's all wifom honestly
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5932 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 5929, GreyICE wrote:I am not the SK. I remain not the SK, and you can happily lynch me and find out... not the SK.

This is top fucking news though.

VOTE: UT
more like top kek
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #5933 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by GreyICE »

So I owe Reck an apology. Sue me.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5934 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I assume that at this point you are SK hunting?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #5935 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

Votecount

GreyICE [3] - Lady Lambdadelta, Untrod Tripod, SpyreX
Untrod Tripod [1] - GreyICE

Not Voting [3] - MagnaofIllusion, Vi, Nahdia

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
It is now Day Four, which will end at 21:00 PST on 12/21/2016.

Projected Impact Times:
n/a

Nuclear Detonation does NOT reset the Votecount.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #5936 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Given the odds that Vi is both the last scum and unlynchable? Hell yes. You are too, at least you're claiming to be.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #5937 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Vi »

Never mind I found it.

Also posting to remind everyone to brace themselves for postgame when it's pointed out that the only two Americans who have ever tried to nuke scum thus far have been Mastin and hiplop. Prepare your spleens.

I still don't buy UT being Town pending MoI's argument. Like intentional nonentity+vanity nukes+being in wrong places at right times+the vote counts basically show the scum team imploding from day 1 so idgaf about counterwagons plus he could be Terrorist+butts.

GreyICE 4981 and company opens the question of "would someone be this wrong as scum", especially with the super-brash call scum hitting the Air Base instead of the claimed Cop WHILE assuming the scum assumed (without evidence) that the Cop was under Doctor protection, which actually managed to get the original Cephrir nuke called off. Nahdia around 4877 is the opposite, whether it looks like too much knowledge and not enough wishing for death.

I'm going to commit to SpyreX as Town because I don't know of any scum - or any person - who responds to "how badly do you have to suck to miss one of three scum in a group of three people" with "well what if I shoot myself" with a straight face. You can't really control anticipate all possible reactions but what the heck was
that

LLD vs. Cephrir makes LLD look really positive. I don't wish to belabor the point of how much caution I have about giving the cat anything more than a bag of nip, such as a Town read, but etc.

I am consciously aware of how I have absolutely no read of any kind on Moai, nor any memory of anything he has posted.

Why were people saying hiplop was the Terrorist?
UT 5934 wrote:I assume that at this point you are SK hunting?
well tbf hitting SK > hitting nuke Russian > hitting non-nuke Russian at this time, but any scum will do

--

To borrow a word from Moai, GreyICE being at L-1 is noted.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #5938 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Vi »

Wait, I get the UT-Terrorist thing now. Mastin targeted Papa Zito with a nuke (which could still have been recalled but whichever), and then the SK-Sub targeted Papa Zito before Mastin's nuke resolved.

Iiiiiii get iiiiiiiit
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #5939 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 5905, Untrod Tripod wrote:
vote GreyICE

hitching my wagon to the LLD train
So lets drill down on this. What do you like about LLD's arguments, UT? Because if you're saying "she can read me" let me assure you, her track record of this is SHIT. Team Mafia PYP - she swears that I am 100% scum, must be scum, absolutely have to be scum. I'm town. Neighborhood mafia (where we were all interlocking mini neighborhoods) I say that the neighborhood I was in with her was all town. She wigs out, insists I'm 100% scum, must flip scum, must be lynched. Results? I'm town, so was she, so were BOTH OTHER PEOPLE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. Death Note mafia, she insists I will absolutely 100% flip scum, she is willing to be lynched day 2 if she's wrong, she must be right, she can 100% read me. Town.

So UT, fill in the blanks. What do you like in her arguments, exactly? Besides the fact you don't get lynched today, obviously.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #5940 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Oh and to fill in the rest, she shoots me early as scum, and I do the same to her. I was the first person the scum night killed in the game - she is NOT cleared no matter what. I have trouble seeing why Spiffeh/Cephrir/Nukebringer/X shoots me immediately as their TOP PRIORITY SHOT if X is anyone other than MOI or LLD.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #5941 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 5937, Vi wrote:GreyICE 4981 and company opens the question of "would someone be this wrong as scum", especially with the super-brash call scum hitting the Air Base instead of the claimed Cop WHILE assuming the scum assumed (without evidence) that the Cop was under Doctor protection, which actually managed to get the original Cephrir nuke called off. Nahdia around 4877 is the opposite, whether it looks like too much knowledge and not enough wishing for death.

Sorry love, unless you think that I convinced my entire scumteam to no kill N2 in order to move myself up to primo Submarine target and clear myself of being ONE SPECIFIC TYPE of scum rather than just shooting LLD in her head, you're nuts. Hell, she'll even tell you you're nuts. Then tell you I'm the SK and you should lynch me anyway
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #5942 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 5937, Vi wrote:To borrow a word from Moai, GreyICE being at L-1 is noted.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5943 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 5940, GreyICE wrote:Oh and to fill in the rest, she shoots me early as scum, and I do the same to her. I was the first person the scum night killed in the game - she is NOT cleared no matter what. I have trouble seeing why Spiffeh/Cephrir/Nukebringer/X shoots me immediately as their TOP PRIORITY SHOT if X is anyone other than MOI or LLD.
LLD can't read you for shit, but you kill her early when you're scum? Can't have it both ways, cupcake.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5944 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Fate wanted UT dead.

Still waiting on why Vi's entrance was bad, btw.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5945 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4996, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1, Andrius wrote:Stealth Bomber: Starting at DEFCON 2, you may deploy your Stealth Bomber once per Night Phase to kill a target player. This is a factional ability.
I'm thought factional meant that it didn't come from a specific player?
And not that he couldn't have just known to begin with, but it makes sense that Untrod would know this since RECK targeted him with the ACC the night he killed Fate.

ATM I much favor a Untrod lynch over a GreyICE lynch. Townreading them because they're SS' counterwagon only makes sense if you're only Russian hunting. Untrod could still have been a non-russian counterwagon to SS and still be terrorist.

-Zaphkael, 2020
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #5946 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 5059, SpyreX wrote:Ok i need some logic spelled out nice and bullet pointed.

What in the christ all of a sudden with this discussion makes cephir town. Where is the night action that miraculously fixes what happened last night.
Its worth reading from.here

Although total honesty i thought it was gi not cheet that explained it at all
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5947 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 5945, Nahdia wrote:And not that he couldn't have just known to begin with, but it makes sense that Untrod would know this since RECK targeted him with the ACC the night he killed Fate.
...what?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #5948 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 5938, Vi wrote:Wait, I get the UT-Terrorist thing now. Mastin targeted Papa Zito with a nuke (which could still have been recalled but whichever), and then the SK-Sub targeted Papa Zito before Mastin's nuke resolved.

Iiiiiii get iiiiiiiit
...okay it's like two hours later and I'm looking at this now and this... doesn't resolve anything about UT. It only really works if the Terrorist knew that Mastin's nuke was going to fail...

...doesn't... it...?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5949 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 5947, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 5945, Nahdia wrote:And not that he couldn't have just known to begin with, but it makes sense that Untrod would know this since RECK targeted him with the ACC the night he killed Fate.
...what?
Fate was killed by the terrorist, if I were the terrorist and I was roleblocked then I am confirmed not-fate-killer

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”