charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by charter »

Ythill wrote:Any of you have important meta tidbits about each other?
Don't get into a fight with DS.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:25 pm

Post by charter »

Can some of the people who haven't posted yet post? This game is stalling out already and it hasn't been going long at all.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:48 am

Post by charter »

Ythill wrote:@ Charter: Still like your random vote?
Seems I might have good random voting instincts, but I can't explain how busy I've been with schoolwork, so I'm going to
unvote mafia
until I get some free time and a chance to actually think.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:04 am

Post by charter »

Apyadg wrote:
Incognito wrote:Further, there were two people (Apyadg and ChronX) who jumped on the wagon even before MafiaSSK admitted to lying and who were justifying their votes on MafiaSSK based on what was said on Page 1
I object strongly to you saying that I "jumped on the wagon".

I voted, I gave my reason, and I was the first person to point out that he was the first person to make a real accusation --"They look suspicious" -- and he completely failed to back it up. The fact that other people had already voted for him is irrelevant; my vote was a good one backed up with sound logic.

I am going to unvote him, but I want to make it very clear that I still think there's a possibility that he's scum, and it's going to take a lot to knock him down my list of suspicious people (especially as he's the only person on it above the base level), I unvote him purely upon agreeing with Ythill's point from his last post.

Unvote:
MafiaSSK
. My eye is still very firmly upon him.
I feel like you contradict yourself here. You unvote mafia, but from what I gather from every one of your posts, you're not even looking for anyone else to be scum. Why unvote him? You still say that he's your pick for scum, and you have no one else. You seem like you could be scum and you initially jumped on mafia's bandwagon (I agree, he's given anyone plenty of reason to do so) and now you've realized he's not going to get lynched and it's time to get off. This, plus the fact that you haven't done hardly any of what I'd call scumhunting.

vote apyadg

I really like justin playfair's post 65. As I was reading it, I realized that it reflected heavily on how I think when I play mafia, and most importantly was his vote at the end. If I was making that post, and I was town, I would have, with absolutely certainty, voted for ythill at the end, as JP did. If I had been scum and I made that post, I would most likely have not made the vote. Not saying he can't be scum, but in my eyes, he seems pretty town.

Mafia, you really need to start putting some effort into the game. So far you really don't seem to care what goes on, and you're really just helping the scum out. I'd say you're just a lazy townie rather than scum right now.

Not really sure about chronx. He hasn't really done enough for me to say he's scum, but there's something in the back of my head telling me he is.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #75 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:03 am

Post by charter »

Justin Playfair wrote:…MafiaSSK said his vote was because he was suspicious of Xtoxm.
I think it comes down to, do you think mafia made a joking vote but did a poor job of ensuring it came across that way, or do you think mafia was trying to build a case against xtoxm based off nothing. Personally, I think it was a joke he just didn't make it obvious.

Apyadg, You still didn't explain why you unvoted him but aren't looking at anyone else. My main reason for voting you.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:48 am

Post by charter »

Ythill wrote:Definitive Town: Ho1den, charter.
Probably Town: ChronX.
Middle of the Road: Mafia (slightly town), Incog, Xtoxm, Justin (slightly scum).
IGMEOY: Apyadg
FoS: North
Just wondering if you could explain why you feel ho1den and myself are definate town. I'm not saying I blame anyone for thinking I'm town, but I don't think I've done enough scumhunting so far for someone to label me as definate town (not that I mind however). I've really only made one or two posts with much substance.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #99 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by charter »

Ythill wrote:In your case, charter, your post timing has given you a few opportunities to attack players already under scrutiny but you have refrained.
Honestly, I don't think ssk is scum based on what he's said so far. I think some people took a confusing statement, and twisted it to no end to make him look like scum. However, he hasn't really done anything to show me he's town, so he very well could be.
Although, after jayhawks pretty much pointless post, and your arguments, I'm tempted to vote for him, but I think he is probably more noob than scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #112 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:35 am

Post by charter »

Apyadg wrote:
Given the fact that no one is making SSK talk and he seems reluctant to do so willingly, what makes you think that "keeping an eye on SSK" will help you learn anything about his alignment at all?
Good point, but I just didn't see anything I could really ask him, hopefully your post a couple up will draw some interesting resposes from him.
You really can't think of a single question to ask someone in this game? No 'who do you suspect and why' type questions? Or nothing you see slightly amiss in his posts? You went on a long speech about ythills usage of definitive (of which he clearly defined anyway) but you can't find a single thing on SSK? Don't really see how this one works...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #113 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:36 am

Post by charter »

Don't know what happened, but meant to put this at the beginning of my last post.
Northjayhawk wrote:Now to my question, since you and charter apparently didnt get it.
What didn't I get? I was just asking ythill how he figured so soon that ho1den and myself were townies.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #127 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:19 am

Post by charter »

Incog gives me mixed feelings. Some of his posts don't seem to be pro town, in that he stuck up for SSK, something that seemed like a poor idea in the beginning, he should have no reason to come to his defense that early. However, others of his posts give me a good town feel, so right now I'm just watching him.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”