korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:56 am

Post by korais666 »

mwehehehehehKILLTHEHOBBITShehehehehehehconfirm

P.S. has anyone else seen the flash movie I just referenced?
Holy crap, I forgot this site existed.
-Me, 2/25/08
korais666
korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #61 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:42 am

Post by korais666 »

What about gollum? He's gotta be in the game somewhere, he could snap necks. Trolls are definately a possibility.

vote: yaw
because... ummmm.... you voted for somebody. You must be trying to start a bandwagon! :P
-Me, 2/25/08
korais666
korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #115 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:10 am

Post by korais666 »

Yeah, but even if it's not IS, you have to figure that when ANYONE says somebody is "evil" day 1, they usually mean "evilmaybenotreallysurejustguessing"
-Me, 2/25/08
korais666
korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #164 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:07 pm

Post by korais666 »

Flay: We've only had one night, how could IS possibly be so sure of at least 3 people being guilty, even if he was a cop?

Anyways, sorry if it appears that I've been lurking. I posted *yesterday*, but apparently once a day is not enough when there's this many people and you need to get noticed.

The Gallion thing seems a bit "out there", and if he's not already dead tomorrow after hearing from the last few people, I'll add my vote.
-Me, 2/25/08
korais666
korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #206 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:55 pm

Post by korais666 »

I'm looking over the night kills, and I'm really not seeing any rhyme or reason to them. Not really sure who would think to kill Argoti and Rick, Mr. Flay I can see the evidence behind, but mainly because he was pointing fingers at me.

IS: What exactly is your reasoning for voting for me other than that I was lurking, even though I wasn't lurking? There's no defence against a "you're scummy, so I'm going to vote for you." If you were a newbie I would understand, but I know you've been around a long time and I expect evidence at this point.
-Me, 2/25/08
korais666
korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #218 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:50 am

Post by korais666 »

Internet Stranger wrote:Might as well go with the one that didnt want to lynch the goblin.
Re-read the first day. I *did* want to lynch him. I just wanted to hear from the lurkers first. A couple people popped up and voted for him first, so that was the end of the story.

Also: How does a troll attacking me make me scummy?
-Me, 2/25/08
korais666
korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #228 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:09 am

Post by korais666 »

vote: IS
. There's no logic at all behind his claims. If you have a *reason* for thinking I'm evil, please tell me so I can immediately refute it. At this point I have nothing to go on.

Also, this isn't the first time I've been in this situation. I've been bandwagoned twice in seperate games because one experienced player said I was evil and everyone went along with it. Both times (now three) I was innocent and that one experienced player was scum. If you lynch me, fine, but would a cop *please* investigate IS tonight?
-Me, 2/25/08
korais666
korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #233 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:55 pm

Post by korais666 »

Jaylen: I was just as certain of jediknight's guilt as the rest of you. As I said before, I wanted to hear everyone else's input before I cast my vote. I've already explained this, once today, at least once or twice yesterday.

IS, that post looked like you were A) panicing, or B) writing it on your way out the door. I'm doing something *worthy* that's also a *desperation move* and I'm "trying to turn this around back on you" but it's "a commendable effort"? Seems as though you're having trouble making up your mind.

Also: Just like Jaylen said, no investigation is a wasted one.
-Me, 2/25/08
korais666
korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #242 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:19 pm

Post by korais666 »

CoolBot wrote:his relunctance to lynch jedi.
*sigh*
Instead of defending himself he seems concetrating on attacking other.
Maybe if people would *read* my defences, you wouldn't be so inclined to say that. Yes, my last post was mostly about IS being evil. Other than that, no.
-Me, 2/25/08
korais666
korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #285 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:52 pm

Post by korais666 »

Alright, well, it's been too long since I've read the books, and I can't think of any plausible minor characters, and IS would throw a bunch of crap at me no matter what I said, so let's just forget it.

I'm the last troll. We were a blind mafia group (we knew who eachother were, but we couldn't discuss, and had to choose who to kill and all choose the same person for the attack to be successful). We killed zero times.

Before I finish the post, I'd like to make it clear that I want to stab Mr. Flay. In the head. Twice. Maybe three times.

I'm evil, I know, but here me out on this. IS is not a troll, and is most likely not a goblin either. We still have the spiders and probably gollum as killing roles.

IS has to be evil. He started the bandwagon against me with no evidence, and jsut let everyone else piece me together once he'd gotten it started. He did nothing to contribute, he's been hiding in the corner, and even though he hasn't been lurking, he hasn't actually SAID anything but "uhhh... korais is evil... so... uh... lynch him" the entire game. He has been, to use his words, "fluttering crap into the air" this whole time.

Everything peacebringer said before was perfectly logical, even if phrased incorrectly. I assure you we're not teamed up (there were only 3 trolls in the book, as well as in this game), but he definately had the right idea going.

You DID start the bandwagon for a lame reason, just like this one. Just because jediknight and I were in evil groups doesn't make you innocent, since we have at least 3 (probably more) killing groups left in the game.

You DID have a weird interaction with Mr. Flay (although it was mainly on his end), although he was wrong about it being moreso than the ones he had with me.

You COULD be associated with the spider characters, which I find to be the most likely of the things suggested so far (for reasons I explained above). Until you turn in a spider, something that kills without leaving a mark, and possibly gollum, you're not cleared.

You're right about everyone calling BS on IS. And there's a reason.

Last thought: If you weren't evil, you would be dead by now. I tried to attack you, but couldn't since Flay apparently didn't choose the same target. Coolbot certainly should have tried to attack you by now if he's actually evil.

So... that's why a killing group should target IS tonight, and if they don't, the town should lynch him tomorrow.

Goodbye, cruel world!

Korais, Troll, is about to be dead.
-Me, 2/25/08
korais666
korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #294 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:30 pm

Post by korais666 »

PeaceBringer wrote:well that is a first-- a lay down by a bad guy--
Well, not *quite* a first, it's happened before, it's just usually later in the game. I just don't have the energy right now to find a minor character to claim.

That's the problem with book or movie-based games. It's almost impossible to BS, since there's only so many characters.

Anyways, no, Tigris, I'm not a kamikaze, there's no hobbit role I can think of which would fit it anyways. I *wish* I were, though.

So... just rememeber what I said, and don't count everything I said as bullpoop because I'm gone.
-Me, 2/25/08
korais666
korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #767 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:32 am

Post by korais666 »

Yeah, sorry about blowing up on you, I kinda took out my anger at IS on you. I was more annoyed about the voting for me, but I now see it only didn't work because you died that night and your post seemed out of place without a continuation to the arguement the next day.

In my defense though, posting suspicions against me wouldn't really make you look innocent with that many evil groups.

By the way, what were the restrictions on "ask a question" for IS? I've seen roles like that, but they had to be yes/no questions, or they couldn't be a question that related to who is scum or not. I sort of got the feeling he asked "who is scum" night one and ran from there. If it's not too much trouble, could you or him post a list of all his night actions.
-Me, 2/25/08

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”