Gaspode
Gaspode
Old school
Gaspode
Old school
Old school

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:10 pm

Post by Gaspode »

Confirm. I'll be away until the 18th, don't lynch me for silence!
Gaspode
Gaspode
Old school
Gaspode
Old school
Old school

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:54 pm

Post by Gaspode »

Hey, I'm back! I've started to read, but I'm not quite finished yet. Expect a post in this and any other games tomorrow.
Gaspode
Gaspode
Old school
Gaspode
Old school
Old school

Post Post #112 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:28 am

Post by Gaspode »

Vote: IS
. Teehee.

Just kidding.
Unvote: IS
;) Anyway, it's quite obvious that no one here has played a game with IS before, and very few have read any of his games. This game has been pretty mild, as far as IS goes. A quick explanation of IS' style is that he always acts scummy, innocent or not (this strategy actually makes some sense, if you think about it). *awaits attack from IS* By the way, IS is the "Paragon of Mafia Hunters", so he has a habit of making unequivocable statements concerning people's scumminess.

vote: Jedi Knight
. I was suspicious of him before I even read Corsato's and Yaw's posts, partially because of the Gollum claim setups and partially because his posts in general look like those of a nervous newbie playing scum.

General thoughts on possible roles: Gandalf being an SK is possible (maybe the mod is messing with us), but not likely. I would guess that Gollum is either evil or an ambiguous character, and Beorn is probably a dangerous pro-town role. Rhyming dwarf masons are highly unlikely IMO, as that would make four or five pairs/sets of three. That's way too many to be balanced. Plus, Nori was a townie.
Gaspode
Gaspode
Old school
Gaspode
Old school
Old school

Post Post #156 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:17 am

Post by Gaspode »

My vote is definitely staying on Jedi. You can't defend yourself by putting words in our mouths and then telling us why those words don't make sense. That's what you've been doing; there have been too many to point out each one.

Also, your suspicions of Yaw don't make much sense. As far as I can tell, Yaw still wants to lynch you. He just wants everyone else to comment so we have more to go on tomorrow.

IS' theories are definitely not a cop claim (as Mr. Flay suggested), but they do deserve to be checked out. We should take a closer look at those two players tomorrow if a better candidate doesn't show up first.

Lurkers, speak up!
Gaspode
Gaspode
Old school
Gaspode
Old school
Old school

Post Post #415 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:04 pm

Post by Gaspode »

This one time, at band camp...just kidding, I'm a band geek too (7-hour marching band practices all next week). On to business: I thought I had been replaced here, but it doesn't say so on the front page. Can you find a replacement for me, please? I'm really sorry, but I just don't have time to do any game justice right now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”