What's your favorite game?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by kuribo »

My favorite scum game is Graveyard Shift: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=24548 Probably my greatest scum game aside from Catch-22 Mafia. Which isn't a favorite of mine because it contains the Scum QT Of Misery and Self Loathing.

My favorite town game is either Weather Mafia II: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=21215
Or President of the United States Mafia: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=34790

Weather Mafia II was probably my best-played town game.

POTUS Mafia was just straight up fun and I'll always remember it as the time I claimed like 50 roles on Day 1:
Bob, I'm pretty obviously scum who's intentionally playing scummy so that people will town read me for it while I push your mislynch and chain it to grey gnarl

Everyone knows this but since I've openly asked them to lynch me, they think I have no fear of death
They know that no matter how many votes are applied to me, I wont bother claiming because I've already claimed thirty different roles (I am claiming reflexive roleblocker)

Scum won't NK me, firstly because I am one of them and secondly because they're too dumb to know whether I'm coasting on my role or just bored with being VT yet again or god forbid maybe the PGO claim was true (it's not, I'm a Hated Townie)

All this boils down to everyone town reading me because they don't know what else to do with me

Also I'm a Vengeful Townie
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:31 am

Post by kuribo »

i didn't know WoW leveling spammers were still around, let alone necro'ing three-year old threads with off-topic posts

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:46 am

Post by kuribo »

Thank you treebro

Return to “Mafia Discussion”