Post by ThinkBig »

1. shannon
3. TheRealGin-N-Tonic

5. Pepchoninga
6. Lexa
8. ThinkBig

10. Garmr

13. PranaDevil

Lexa, pep, and shannon are the only real possible scumspects left. Despite our back and forth yesterday, I do think you're town and I do think you were evaluating the position from a town PoV
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

@Garmr, would you mind claiming?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1226, ThinkBig wrote:@Garmr, would you mind claiming?
vanilla town.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

Claim List

1. shannon - No claim
3. TheRealGin-N-Tonic - JOAT (1-shot cop, 1-shot gunsmith, 1-shot neapolitan)
5. Pepchoninga - No claim
6. Lexa - Vanilla (found to be false by neapolitan)
8. ThinkBig - Vanilla
10. Garmr - Vanilla

13. PranaDevil
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 1228, ThinkBig wrote:
Claim List

1. shannon - No claim
3. TheRealGin-N-Tonic - JOAT (1-shot cop, 1-shot gunsmith, 1-shot neapolitan)
5. Pepchoninga - No claim
6. Lexa - Vanilla (found to be false by neapolitan)
8. ThinkBig - Vanilla
10. Garmr - Vanilla
13. PranaDevil - No claim
EBWOP

I think it is time for a mass claim. I especially want to hear from Lexa.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

No mass claim for Christ's sake. Waiting to get at the computer to do a type up (had started yesterday then had to collapse due to tiredness), but checking on the phone, a mass claim would just gove scum better direction in future night phases. If you have solid information like Gin yesterday, go for it, otherwise stay quiet.

The exception is obviously Lexa who has some questions to be answering obviously.
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by Lexa »

In post 1192, ThinkBig wrote:@Lexa, why did you lie about being VT and why do you TR Shannon?
Claiming roleblocker (All Alone --> Pepchoninga --> Garmr). As far as I was concerned Alisae's claim was blatantly faked and designed to try and direct pressure away from him, I wasn't about to give (what I thought was) the scum team free information. Didn't expect a town to lie about their role so many times, though. Aimed my roleblock at my strongest scum reads n1 and n2 and then at Garmr n3 who I had concerns about "quitting but not really" as scum to avoid targeting given he'd been seen as more suspicious near the end of the day.

Town read on shannon was primarily based on their posting motivations (ref page 933 in my iso), their posts seemed almost exclusively town motivated from day 1 and in particular I didn't see any reason they would post the voting associations is 637 as they did. I haven't noticed anything since my catchup post that really enforces that position though, they've fallen a bit under my radar probably due to the short days and I'm thinking I'll have to take a closer look at them tomorrow. @anyone who's played with her, is she capable to pull of a deep-cover scum game like this?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Scrapped my original writing, in my sleepless state even I couldn't work out what i was saying, and the Lexa stuff brings to light some other stuff.

First off, I'm happy to view Gin and TB as confirmed town. My reasoning for this is that Gin could only be lying if BBT was scum. Otherwise Gin would have been scum praying BBT wasn't a vig. As BBT was vanilla town, Gin is town for certain, which means TB is as well, so look at these guys only to see why they're being kept alive, as I'm confused.

That leaves:
Lexa, Myself, shannon, Pep and Garmr

This is where focus has to be for the remainder of the game.

This is where I want to do vote analysis of the lynches.

Day 1:
karnos
(scum)
Garmr,
XnadrojX
BlueBloodedToffee
, PranaDevil,
All Alone
, shannon,
ThinkBig

We know Jordan, BBT, AA and TB are town, which leaves:
Garmr, Myself, shannon

I'm going to be certain that someone was bussing to attempt to make sure they got town points, so one of those three is scum.

Day 2:
LQ
(town)
Garmr,
All Alone
Alisae
, shannon,
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
BlueBloodedToffee

We know AA, Alisae, Gin and BBT are town, which leaves:
Garmr, shannon

I'm not accepting there was no scum on this wagon either, which means combined with day 1, one of these two is scum, for certain. That wagon took off way too quick for scum not to be aiding it.

Day 3:
Alisae
(town)
PranaDevil,
BlueBloodedToffee
ThinkBig
, Lexa,
TheRealGin-N-Tonic

Again, known town are BBT, TB and Gin, leaving:
Myself, Lexa

Based on Gin's response from his check of Lexa, I'm more than happy to accept Lexa scum on this (I'm more than happy to accept that to anyone else this would be me wanting to lynch not-me, but Gin's investigation result should help confirm this)

So the most likely scum comes down to:

one of Garmr/shannon thanks to day 1 and 2
one of me/Lexa thanks to day 3

Lynch among this pool and we win.

Also, I'm not voting until Pep posts today, I don't want a lynch before he posts, so I refuse to place a vote until he does for fear of another quick lynch. But for all intents and purposes, based on the fact it's clearly between me and Lexa from day 3, and Gin's investigation, my vote is on Lexa. However for obvious reasons I could accept a lynch of shannon or Garmr. But to me, Lexa is more confirmed scum than the 50/50 chance of Garmr/shannon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1231, Lexa wrote:
In post 1192, ThinkBig wrote:@Lexa, why did you lie about being VT and why do you TR Shannon?
Claiming roleblocker (All Alone --> Pepchoninga --> Garmr). As far as I was concerned Alisae's claim was blatantly faked and designed to try and direct pressure away from him, I wasn't about to give (what I thought was) the scum team free information. Didn't expect a town to lie about their role so many times, though. Aimed my roleblock at my strongest scum reads n1 and n2 and then at Garmr n3 who I had concerns about "quitting but not really" as scum to avoid targeting given he'd been seen as more suspicious near the end of the day.

Town read on shannon was primarily based on their posting motivations (ref page 933 in my iso), their posts seemed almost exclusively town motivated from day 1 and in particular I didn't see any reason they would post the voting associations is 637 as they did. I haven't noticed anything since my catchup post that really enforces that position though, they've fallen a bit under my radar probably due to the short days and I'm thinking I'll have to take a closer look at them tomorrow. @anyone who's played with her, is she capable to pull of a deep-cover scum game like this?
Role blocker in this set up is pretty much a scum claim.

VOTE: lexa
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1232, PranaDevil wrote:Scrapped my original writing, in my sleepless state even I couldn't work out what i was saying, and the Lexa stuff brings to light some other stuff.

First off, I'm happy to view Gin and TB as confirmed town. My reasoning for this is that Gin could only be lying if BBT was scum. Otherwise Gin would have been scum praying BBT wasn't a vig. As BBT was vanilla town, Gin is town for certain, which means TB is as well, so look at these guys only to see why they're being kept alive, as I'm confused.

That leaves:
Lexa, Myself, shannon, Pep and Garmr

This is where focus has to be for the remainder of the game.

This is where I want to do vote analysis of the lynches.

Day 1:
karnos
(scum)
Garmr,
XnadrojX
BlueBloodedToffee
, PranaDevil,
All Alone
, shannon,
ThinkBig

We know Jordan, BBT, AA and TB are town, which leaves:
Garmr, Myself, shannon

I'm going to be certain that someone was bussing to attempt to make sure they got town points, so one of those three is scum.

Day 2:
LQ
(town)
Garmr,
All Alone
Alisae
, shannon,
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
BlueBloodedToffee

We know AA, Alisae, Gin and BBT are town, which leaves:
Garmr, shannon

I'm not accepting there was no scum on this wagon either, which means combined with day 1, one of these two is scum, for certain. That wagon took off way too quick for scum not to be aiding it.

Day 3:
Alisae
(town)
PranaDevil,
BlueBloodedToffee
ThinkBig
, Lexa,
TheRealGin-N-Tonic

Again, known town are BBT, TB and Gin, leaving:
Myself, Lexa

Based on Gin's response from his check of Lexa, I'm more than happy to accept Lexa scum on this (I'm more than happy to accept that to anyone else this would be me wanting to lynch not-me, but Gin's investigation result should help confirm this)

So the most likely scum comes down to:

one of Garmr/shannon thanks to day 1 and 2
one of me/Lexa thanks to day 3

Lynch among this pool and we win.

Also, I'm not voting until Pep posts today, I don't want a lynch before he posts, so I refuse to place a vote until he does for fear of another quick lynch. But for all intents and purposes, based on the fact it's clearly between me and Lexa from day 3, and Gin's investigation, my vote is on Lexa. However for obvious reasons I could accept a lynch of shannon or Garmr. But to me, Lexa is more confirmed scum than the 50/50 chance of Garmr/shannon.
I can agree with a majority of this logic. But it ignores the possibilty of pep being scum despite him not being here.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by shannon »

Holy shit no more votes. Can't believe you guys lynched yesterday and I didn't even get to post.

BRB checking what I did last night. I'm going to claim x
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by shannon »

I am (was!) a town JOAT.

N1 I jailkept Think Big
N2 I doctored Gin and Tonic
N3 I bodyguarded Gin and Tonic
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:00 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

I agree Pep-scum is a possibility, though at that point it doesn't ignore the fact scum were definitely on lynches day 1 and day 2, as one lynch I could somewhat accept at a push, but not normally this early, and at that point we would then be looking more at Myself, you (Garmr) and shannon, while ignoring Lexa who wasn't on either of the first two wagons. As I don't believe scum wouldn't bus their buddy, even if just the one of them. So one of us three must be scum.

That means if Pep is scum, Lexa likely isn't, which I don't feel matches up, and in fairness, I don't feel you do either as you've voted Lexa yourself. Meaning you would be of the opinion of a potential Lexa/Pep scum team? I still don't believe that in two lynches scum weren't on either, which wouldn't match up with Lexa/Pep as a team.

In fact... Pep scum would mean that at least one lynch happened without scum on it. Of us other four, day 1 had no Lexa, day 2 had no Lexa or myself, and day 3 had no shannon or Garmr. I still don't feel that fits. I'll accept it's not solid evidence that Pep can't be scum, but with karnos' actions it was easy for scum to bus him. In fact arguing for the three people on his wagon.

Garmr could have been bussing, then karnos imploded at which point it was impossible to get off before the wagon picked up steam.

Myself and shannon could be argued were hopping on when it picked up steam, despite us both heavily pushing him as well.

So I'd say all three of us could be on the wagon with possible scum motives behind it, the only knowledge all three of us have are our roles which we need to convince others of.

Day 2 was just Garmr and shannon that aren't flipped town or confirmed town at this stage, and that lynch was so quick I'm 100% scum was on it, so something is up there

Day 3 was myself and Lexa, and I again think scum were on here, so eliminating myself (solely for myself, not for others) means I deduce it must be Lexa. If any wagon had no scum on it I would argue it would be this one as Alisae was so scummy it would be easy for scum to avoid ad let the lynch happen naturally. However the recent Lexa stuff stops that I feel.

Speaking of which, I'd also like Garmr to explain the reasoning behind Roleblocker being a scum claim, I have a theory, but I want to see if it matches up with mine.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Hold on... another JOAT claim, AND a roleblocker claim.... so that's three JOATs in the wild (well, 2 alive now)... I'm not buying all these claims. As i said before, another JOAT claim imbalances this game, and it's very easy on day 4 to say "yeah, I did these things and these people are still alive".

It doesn't change my statement though.

Scum is in shannon/Garmr
scum is in myself/Lexa
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by mastina »

Thirty-third Votecount
:
(Third Votecount D4)
Lexa - 2 (ThinkBig, Garmr)

Not Voting - 5 (shannon, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Pepchoninga, Lexa, PranaDevil)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Lexa is at L-2.

Day 4's deadline is Tuesday, February 28th, @ 9:00 PM PST--(expired on 2017-03-01 01:00:14).

V/LA Notices/Mod Notes:
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.

Extras
Spoiler: Changes from Last Votecount
(+1)
Lexa - 2 (ThinkBig,
Garmr
)

(-1)
Not Voting - 5 (shannon, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Pepchoninga, Lexa,
Garmr
, PranaDevil)
Last votecount was .
Spoiler: Player Vote History Day Four