Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:51 am

Post by cicero »

JDodge wrote:
Primate wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:
Vote: JDodge

This is something that came to light behind the scenes:

JDodge had, initially not read his role PM. He told the mod this, and then the mod forced his role upon JDodge. This led to JDodge being angry and threw a massive fit in scumchat yesterday with regards to Oman's behaviour.

Now, the only reason I can see for not reading role PM is to not know you are scum. That is the biggest advantage of playing without knowing your role. Upon knowing his role, JDodge became angry. This points to the fact that JDodge is scum, because had JDodge been told that he was town, he would not have any reason to become angry.
Yeah because having my right to play the game the way I wish to taken away is just going to make me a bucket of sunshine
In what way were you playing the game though? If you're not reading your role pm, you're not playing the game, you're just posting whilst other people are playing it around you.
Can we please avoid this argument? I had it at least 5 times yesterday
People who want to play without reading their role pm can eat my...
vote jdodge
[
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:04 am

Post by cicero »

JDodge wrote:
cicero wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Primate wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:
Vote: JDodge

This is something that came to light behind the scenes:

JDodge had, initially not read his role PM. He told the mod this, and then the mod forced his role upon JDodge. This led to JDodge being angry and threw a massive fit in scumchat yesterday with regards to Oman's behaviour.

Now, the only reason I can see for not reading role PM is to not know you are scum. That is the biggest advantage of playing without knowing your role. Upon knowing his role, JDodge became angry. This points to the fact that JDodge is scum, because had JDodge been told that he was town, he would not have any reason to become angry.
Yeah because having my right to play the game the way I wish to taken away is just going to make me a bucket of sunshine
In what way were you playing the game though? If you're not reading your role pm, you're not playing the game, you're just posting whilst other people are playing it around you.
Can we please avoid this argument? I had it at least 5 times yesterday
People who want to play without reading their role pm can eat my...
vote jdodge
[
policy lynches are for people not good enough to find scum themselves, so they lynch people for idiotic reasons and hope that they manage to be right one of those times
Not reading role pms is for people who are not good enough to play as scum with the full knowledge that they are scum.

And I voted you based on Primate's supposition that you got mad cuz you were told you were scum. You made yer mud bed, now soak in it.

(Also while this isnt really a case of it, I do promise to policy lynch now and then no matter how super-oober I get at mafia and it'll take sticks n' stones to break my bones, my friend. ;) )
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:16 am

Post by cicero »

I meant Sir T, not Primate. Thanks for the clarification.

Your vote on me feels all warm and cuddly. I feel loved. Your idea is that only scum
would make such a mistake then? Interesting theory. And incorrect!
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:23 am

Post by cicero »

Disciple Slayer wrote:
VOTE: CICERO

I do the same thing as JDodge, more or less. I just play in so many games I can never remember which ones I'm town, which ones I'm scum, and which ones I'm powah. Policy lynches are for the weak.

Also, Cicero is gay.
Wow. There are no words.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:30 pm

Post by cicero »

This game strikes me as basically being kind of balanced in the favor of the mafia. Basically, I dont know how to use the daytalk function to my advantage as town and there are no power roles. As scum one would be able to talk to each other throughout the day and adjust play accordingly to trick people and stay hidden.

Am I missing something?
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:29 pm

Post by cicero »

JDodge wrote:
cicero wrote:This game strikes me as basically being kind of balanced in the favor of the mafia. Basically, I dont know how to use the daytalk function to my advantage as town and there are no power roles. As scum one would be able to talk to each other throughout the day and adjust play accordingly to trick people and stay hidden.

Am I missing something?
It's like being a mason who can talk during the day. Only you're masons with everyone.
Yeah. That doesnt tell me much. I still dont fully understand the advantage of masons anyway, other than if they are confirmed and make it to endgame. More experience needed mayhaps but I dont see the point, as town, in an awful lot of offline chats with people who may or may not be scum.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:12 am

Post by cicero »

I dont use AIM and really cant. I play this game a lot at work during the day. People can try to find me on my MSN. I'm there in the night much more than the day.

I joined because Adel said "hey. there's this cool game with good players in it. come play!" I'm happy to replace out for someone with AIM if people want. Otherwise I just think of this as some sort of ironman/deckstackedagainstthetown mafia and will roll up my sleeves and do my best.

PS. I thought AOL was dead. Finding a world that runs on it is...weird to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”