ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

The next page top!

I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1291, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote: Side note, at this point, I don't believe Lexa and pep can both actually be scum, as there would be no way in hell scum bus D2 because they'd be rightly fucked, especially at day start.
Great theory, but I just checked the moment that happened. LQ had just been put at L-1, by yourself no less. I'd say it's a very safe bet that a Lexa-Pep scum team would have Lexa vote her scum mate if it was obvious the LQ lynch was happening anyway. (Especially if Pep has legitimately been MIA on the scum side) Keeps her off the mislynch while if Pep does end up lynched and flipping scum, it's great "see, I'm town" fodder.

My previous view still stands though, and I've seen and heard nothing to change my mind on where the scum is. It's me or Lexa, and shannon or Garmr. As soon as we hear from Pep, or his replacement, my vote will be on Lexa for obvious reasons (namely, if it's between me and Lexa, and I know I'm town... Lexa must be the scum of the two of us).

As an aside too, can we stop the crap posting regarding trying to get page tops and all that crap? Its bollocks that doesn't need to be there, and just clutters things up for everyone involved.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 1285, ThinkBig wrote:
<<< I loved that game! JaeReed is an awesome mod. (Well, JaeReed is an awesome person, but is an awesome mod, too!) I was in fact a reviewer! It was 1857. >>>
I was in that game as an alt! Fantastic game.
OK, who are you an alt of? How did I not know that?!
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 1302, shannon wrote:
In post 1285, ThinkBig wrote:
<<< I loved that game! JaeReed is an awesome mod. (Well, JaeReed is an awesome person, but is an awesome mod, too!) I was in fact a reviewer! It was 1857. >>>
I was in that game as an alt! Fantastic game.
OK, who are you an alt of? How did I not know that?!
Kohai, though I had to replace out due to RL issues. Though it was a lot of fun when I did play and when I was observing. Still it was a great game for the scum team
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 1281, shannon wrote:
In post 1267, ThinkBig wrote:Claim List

1. shannon - JOAT (jailkeeper on TB, doctor on G+T, bodyguard on G+T) = = no results of note except G+T would not have been killed N3 because I survived to tell the tale.
3. TheRealGin-N-Tonic - JOAT (1-shot cop, 1-shot gunsmith, 1-shot neapolitan)
5. Pepchoninga - No claim
6. Lexa - Roleblocker
8. ThinkBig - Vanilla
10. Garmr - Vanilla
13. PranaDevil - No claim

With AA's flip, we have 5 investigation shots and 3 protection shots. Shannon's JOAT claim is suspicious as it could lead to a mini follow the cops.

If they're telling the truth, then this set up seems very town sided.
I've been in a game recently where we had a JOAT, doc, 2 shot follower, and 1 shot town universal backup, and neighbours. People didn't believe claims because it's too much power, turns out scum had heaps of power too. I think Mastina might have been a reviewer of that game (correct me if I'm wrong mod!).

I think we are looking for a scum JOAT. I reckon maybe a neapolitan shot (because role cop might be too strong), a roleblock shot, and a strongman shot.

I've amended the post to show who I acted on, G+T could you please do the same?

Also UNVOTE: because I don't believe Lexa more than I don't believe G+T and TB.
In post 1282, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Ummm why is that a question? You acknowledged who I targeted with what ability and we are here because I got the neo-shot on Lexa...

Regardless

N1: ThinkBig Cop Shot
N2: BBT Gunsmith-shot
N3: Lexa Neo-Shot
Oh!!! I had no idea!!!

<<< The More You Know. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

@Devil: Who do you think is more likely scum between Gramr and Shannon?
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by shannon »

Grr the 'I had no idea' was meant to be in response to TB being Kohai.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

@Shannon, I am guessing you did not mean to make those quotes

P-edit: Yeah
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 1242, shannon wrote:VOTE: Think Big
Question @Shannon: Do you still feel that Gin/Myself are the scum team or that Gin was lying when he cleared me as town. If so, why did you vote me instead of Gin? Wouldn't it make more sense to get Gin's flip before mine. After all, if Gin flips town JOAT as he claimed, then I'm confirmed town.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

I know you unvoted, but still.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

@MOD: Hypothetically in a Jailkeeper scenario, would a jailkeeper render its target untargetable by all other actions during that Night (i.e. cop, tracker, etc)?

<<< Answered in . >>>
Last edited by mastina on Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by shannon »

Here's what I actually wanted to say with the quotes.

It is really suspicious that G+T was a claimed PR and yet not killed. When I say 'not killed', I mean that if he was targeted last night I should be dead today, because I was bodyguarding him. I don't know whether scum are trying to out-guess the town PRs here and targeted someone who they thought would be unprotected, or whether G+T's claim was just BS.

I still have this niggling feeling that it's a fake claim. I think G+T has the powers he specifies but he has them as scum and is using them to make himself look town. No one is going to argue with his results. And if we lynch Town Lexa who is non-vanilla then he has plausible deniability.

If anyone else has doubts about G+T we need to flip him today because if he goes to LYLO like this he will win.

Similarly, if any of you have real doubts about my claim, you need to flip me now. Because if you leave it to LYLO on the premise that you'll auto-vote me, you'll lose. I am guessing that I'm not going to be NKed because scum will want to keep this ambiguity in the game.

I normally don't advocate my own lynch because I don't think it helps our wincon, but in this case if my claim is going to distract you from finding actual scum when it matters then it's best to get it out of the way.

I wouldn't mind seeing claims from the remaining players first, though.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

I don't see any scum motivation for Gin to have claimed where he did. Neither of us were under any pressure and the scum team may have thought that there was a doctor protecting him or me so they decided to kill BBT as a safe choice.

Not liking he shades.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

And I'm also not liking your AtE
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Garmr has always been my strongest town read, so off that alone i'd say shannon seems more likely scum.

I also really do not like how she tried to make out Gin and TB were scum considering I even went over why that's not possible (BBT flipped vanilla, and being as Gin used his gunsmith on him, it would be way too risky to claim that as scum if it turned out BBT was a vig or something).

On the flip side, Garmr pushed heavily for LQ's lynch, wanted to lynch TB yesterday, and then threw a massive hissy fit that amounted to "I was on the karnos wagon, I lynched scum, I can't be scum", with a side of "if it wasn't for me karnos wouldn't have been lynched", which I feel is taking a lot of credit where it's not necessarily due, as lots of people were pushing karnos, and his seeming meltdown didn't help his cause either, if anything he lynched himself.

So, I favour shannon as a lynch over Garmr on that side of things.

Also shannon, I'd like to hear from you regarding my statement about the BBT/Gin stuff (namely Gin-scum having to do guesswork above)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1314, PranaDevil wrote:Garmr has always been my strongest town read, so off that alone i'd say shannon seems more likely scum.

I also really do not like how she tried to make out Gin and TB were scum considering I even went over why that's not possible (BBT flipped vanilla, and being as Gin used his gunsmith on him, it would be way too risky to claim that as scum if it turned out BBT was a vig or something).

On the flip side, Garmr pushed heavily for LQ's lynch, wanted to lynch TB yesterday, and then threw a massive hissy fit that amounted to "I was on the karnos wagon, I lynched scum, I can't be scum", with a side of "if it wasn't for me karnos wouldn't have been lynched", which I feel is taking a lot of credit where it's not necessarily due, as lots of people were pushing karnos, and his seeming meltdown didn't help his cause either, if anything he lynched himself.

So, I favour shannon as a lynch over Garmr on that side of things.

Also shannon, I'd like to hear from you regarding my statement about the BBT/Gin stuff (namely Gin-scum having to do guesswork above)
I know this is bad and i'm a little ashamed but I throw hissy fits all the time no matter my alignment I wouldn't take it as a town tell or a scum tell.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

I do feel like this game can be solved from poe now so i'm quite happy.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

Devil and Garmr are by far my biggest town reads. Lexa, Shannon, and pep are left. Lexa should no doubt be today's lynch, but not without hearing from pep
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

I was lynched:

Bah!
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1310, ThinkBig wrote:
@MOD: Hypothetically in a Jailkeeper scenario, would a jailkeeper render its target untargetable by all other actions during that Night (i.e. cop, tracker, etc)?
No. That is not a jailkeeper.

The role which functions the way you describe is called an 'Alien', a hybrid of a Roleblocker and a Rolestopper: stops the target player from acting, and stops ALL actions targeting that player from working.

A Jailkeeper is a hybrid of a Roleblocker and a Doctor: stops the target player from acting, and stops NIGHTKILLS targeting that player from going through.

Or if you prefer, as per the wiki:
Variations

Some Jailkeepers not only protect their target from all kills, but also render its target untargetable by all other actions during that Night. This variant is also known as
Alien
Normal Guidelines wrote:
Normal Guidelines

A Jailkeeper that simultaneously blocks and protects their target is considered Normal on mafiascum.net, provided that any mutual blocking scenarios are planned for during review. Any role that receives results (such as Tracker or Watcher) but is blocked should receive a "no result" message, rather than told their target didn't go anywhere or nobody visited their target. A Jailkeeper cannot stop a Strongman from committing a kill.
It should be noted that the clause "Any role that receives results but is blocked" is referring to the player TARGETED by the jailkeeper, NOT a player targeting the TARGET of the jailkeeper. (I'll raise the issue to Nexus about the unclear wording of that section.)
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 1312, ThinkBig wrote:I don't see any scum motivation for Gin to have claimed where he did. Neither of us were under any pressure and the scum team may have thought that there was a doctor protecting him or me so they decided to kill BBT as a safe choice.

Not liking he shades.
In post 1313, ThinkBig wrote:And I'm also not liking your AtE
It's not shade, it's what I think. It's also not ATE, it's appeal to logic. If you don't trust my claim, you can't take me further because if I'm auto-lynched it's going to bring about the wrong outcome. Better that I get lynched now than later for that reason. At least then you'll know that what I'm saying is honest and comes from town.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by shannon »

@Prana is this the one you wanted replies to? I'll do mine in bold inside the quotes because I don't know how to break out part of the quotes.
In post 1237, PranaDevil wrote:I agree Pep-scum is a possibility, though at that point it doesn't ignore the fact scum were definitely on lynches day 1 and day 2, as one lynch I could somewhat accept at a push, but not normally this early, and at that point we would then be looking more at Myself, you (Garmr) and shannon, while ignoring Lexa who wasn't on either of the first two wagons. As I don't believe scum wouldn't bus their buddy, even if just the one of them. So one of us three must be scum.

I don't know if we can say 'definitely' about the lynches having scum on them.

That means if Pep is scum, Lexa likely isn't, which I don't feel matches up, and in fairness, I don't feel you do either as you've voted Lexa yourself. Meaning you would be of the opinion of a potential Lexa/Pep scum team? I still don't believe that in two lynches scum weren't on either, which wouldn't match up with Lexa/Pep as a team.

In fact... Pep scum would mean that at least one lynch happened without scum on it. Of us other four, day 1 had no Lexa, day 2 had no Lexa or myself, and day 3 had no shannon or Garmr. I still don't feel that fits. I'll accept it's not solid evidence that Pep can't be scum, but with karnos' actions it was easy for scum to bus him. In fact arguing for the three people on his wagon.

Which day was it ... two or three, was over before I even got back to the thread. It must have started during night, my time, and when I checked in in the AM it was all done and dusted.

Garmr could have been bussing, then karnos imploded at which point it was impossible to get off before the wagon picked up steam.

Myself and shannon could be argued were hopping on when it picked up steam, despite us both heavily pushing him as well.

So I'd say all three of us could be on the wagon with possible scum motives behind it, the only knowledge all three of us have are our roles which we need to convince others of.

I've put my role out there but it's obviously not convincing anyone!

Day 2 was just Garmr and shannon that aren't flipped town or confirmed town at this stage, and that lynch was so quick I'm 100% scum was on it, so something is up there

Day 3 was myself and Lexa, and I again think scum were on here, so eliminating myself (solely for myself, not for others) means I deduce it must be Lexa. If any wagon had no scum on it I would argue it would be this one as Alisae was so scummy it would be easy for scum to avoid ad let the lynch happen naturally. However the recent Lexa stuff stops that I feel.

Speaking of which, I'd also like Garmr to explain the reasoning behind Roleblocker being a scum claim, I have a theory, but I want to see if it matches up with mine.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by mastina »

Just letting you know: I might be about to lose power.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by mastina »

...Again.