Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Titus »

I generally take a pretty firm stance that I don't reread unless you tell me what to look at.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:08 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

LEXA I TOLD YOU CATCH UP POSTING WAS SCUM PLAY. I FUCKING KNEW IT
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:09 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 2317, PranaDevil wrote:Speaking of which, did ANYONE catch what I was hinting at at any point?
By this, I mean the role I was claiming I had multiple times, and thought I had made it ridiculously obvious, and apparently everyone thought I claimed VT...
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:09 am

Post by ThinkBig »

:sad:

Lexa and Devil, you guys played well and it is a respectable loss. Devil did a good job at coming across as town and I TR'd him for most of the game.

Good job guys.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2323, PranaDevil wrote:Also, Titus... while you did get there with the VCA, and were bang on the money, the only problem with it was with all the changes in accusing people (and I get the feeling it was to get reactions and work out who my partner is, I just abused that a bit), it was very easy for me to make a big thing about it, and while you were obviously able to see through what I was doing, I didn't have to prove anything to you, just others, thus knowing you had caught me wasn't an issue unless others bought it, and it was relatively easy to point out things like your changing of opinion of Lexa.

Although, in hindsight, my feeling of how "obv scum" Lexa was dropped rapidly from when I was bullshitting my own VCA to make out it was "either" one or the other, and it was impossible to be both, and that really should have been a massive red flag, so I should be careful of that next time, think I got lucky there.

And yeah, Garmr's idiocy made the game much better in a way, and while I was hoping for straight to night, that would have been super unfair to town.

Apologies to anyone I wound up massively in this game too. I'm a bastard when I want to be. ^_^
My VCA was stream of consciousness and was a mistake. I wasn't actually suspecting any of those slots at the end, but I did it so Gin could follow rather than my usual VCA.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Lexa »

Oh btw the setup was 4 town Joat 1 scum Joat. I had one shots of ninja kill/strongman kill/roleblock
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Lexa »

In post 2326, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:LEXA I TOLD YOU CATCH UP POSTING WAS SCUM PLAY. I FUCKING KNEW IT
Lol I was actually legit busy, life has been hectic lately
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:11 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 2326, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:LEXA I TOLD YOU CATCH UP POSTING WAS SCUM PLAY. I FUCKING KNEW IT
In fairness most of the posts that people town read me on were catch up play... by the same token it is the same play I use when town.

I think that was one of the reasons I went so long being viewed as town, I literally played as though I was town, regardless of who it was, whoever was scummiest, I would have my vote on, same actually went for karnos. Had nothing to do with "welp, better bus him", and everything to do with the fact that, at that point, he was the scummiest player.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:12 am

Post by ThinkBig »

@Devil and @Lexa, both of you are respectable players and I really hope to be in a game with you sometime soon. If I ever role scum again, I want to role it with Devil.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:14 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 2329, Titus wrote:My VCA was stream of consciousness and was a mistake. I wasn't actually suspecting any of those slots at the end, but I did it so Gin could follow rather than my usual VCA.
This still confuses me even now... you did your VCA, and it was only after that where you started to guess teams. So even now when we all know the game has ended, it still reads as a lie... how do the teams change via VCA after VCA has been done? I'm confused (and I think that's why I was able to push it so much... I'm legitimately confused, it makes no sense to me, and thus I think Gin had the same issue, meaning you were caught out n something that really is an obvious miscommunication, and not any kind of scummy issue)
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Lexa »

Big ups to Devil, he definitely carried the major load for our team. I spent most of my efforts trying to scumhunt while coordinating wagons to avoid VC implications.

This was actually only my second time starting a game as scum and I'd hoped to get town for my first game here so it was helpful to have prana take the lead.

I'm better as scum but town is more fun :p

(If I ever look like the scummiest scum to ever scum I'm lock town)
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:20 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 2333, ThinkBig wrote:@Devil and @Lexa, both of you are respectable players and I really hope to be in a game with you sometime soon. If I ever role scum again, I want to role it with Devil.
You just want to be on team Hedgehog. I know your game.

In seriousness, thanks. First game back and my initial theory was, with me not playing for well over 3 years, Lexa being new on the site, and no clue with karnos at that point, I thought we were screwed right out of the gate. So even getting to LyLo shocked me. Although Garmr did essentially help by being a fourth scum in essence.
Lexa wrote:Big ups to Devil, he definitely carried the major load for our team. I spent most of my efforts trying to scumhunt while coordinating wagons to avoid VC implications.

This was actually only my second time starting a game as scum and I'd hoped to get town for my first game here so it was helpful to have prana take the lead.

I'm better as scum but town is more fun :p

(If I ever look like the scummiest scum to ever scum I'm lock town)
Let's not pretend here, I seemed to take the lead, but 99% of the time I came up with an idea, asked for an opinion... and had already acted and moved on without any input (stupid timezones... scummy time zones even ;) ), or had suggested the double hammer thing (damn you Titus, don't think anyone else would have been so adamant about watching out for that), in that we wait for literally any vote, post in our PT so we're both on at the same time, and then hammer together... Titus made damned sure that wasn't an option for me, and thus I just voted Titus anyway.

You held your end of the party well Lexa, in fact come the end of yesterday and today, I could have easily been the weak link.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:24 am

Btw, I forgot to mention but another reason I was suspect of Titus is last night I went to bed with Titus voting Prana and after waking up and seeing everyone post with no scum hammer, it reminded me Hiraiki voting KainTepes in a LyLo and leaving the vote.

So, that might also help you understand why I couldn't fathom you being town
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:25 am

For the record, I do actually hate being in LyLo
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2337, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Btw, I forgot to mention but another reason I was suspect of Titus is last night I went to bed with Titus voting Prana and after waking up and seeing everyone post with no scum hammer, it reminded me Hiraiki voting KainTepes in a LyLo and leaving the vote.

So, that might also help you understand why I couldn't fathom you being town
Nope.

At PoE, all that confirms at least one scum in the grouping. It doesn't confirm the other as town. If I thought such a syllogism was possible, I would have said I was conftown because I voted first and left RL being the reason for leaving being damned.

I only voted first in lylo because you and shannon threatened to vote me, making me the suspected townie and thus I vote first in lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Lexa »

The other thing too with gin and shannon living to p3 is that there's two joat claims alive at that point with two confirmed. Assuming I get lynched (and I'd considered several gambits based on getting lynched) we can cast doubt on one of the claims based on balance which further implicates gin, hopefully pushing him towards shannon since he knows he's town
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:35 am

I voted Prana after you came in, I forget what happened that made me lose trust in you
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by mastina »

I believe there was a hammer. Let me check.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2296, Lexa wrote:
Vote Titus
Confirming: this is a hammer vote.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by mastina »

Forty-eighth Votecount
:
(Fourth and Final Votecount D5)
Titus - 3 (PranaDevil, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Lexa)

PranaDevil - 1 (Titus)

Not Voting - 1 (shannon)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Day 5's deadline is Thursday, March 9th, @ 3:00 PM PST--(expired on 2017-03-09 19:02:05).

V/LA Notices/Mod Notes:
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.

Extras
Spoiler: Changes from Last Votecount
(=0)
PranaDevil - 1 (Titus)
(+3)
Titus - 3 (PranaDevil, TheRealGin-N-Tonic)

(-3)
Not Voting - 1 (shannon,
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Lexa
PranaDevil
)
Last votecount was .
Spoiler: Player Vote History Day Five
Spoiler: Players Who Have BEEN Voted Day Five
  1. Titus:
    3 - , ,
  2. PranaDevil: