Six Aces
Six Aces
Goon
Six Aces
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:27 am

Post by Six Aces »

Hmm... Yeah it would seem that people who have played with curiouskarmadog would have known how good he is (never actually played a game with him before just noticed what you guys said about him) and they would have wanted him dead fast before he figured anything out. Seems logical enough to say that the scum probably have played with him before.
Show
A tout le monde
A tout les amis
Je vous aime
Je Dois partir
These are the last words
I'll ever speak
And they'll set me free
Six Aces
Six Aces
Goon
Six Aces
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:53 am

Post by Six Aces »

Ok sorry about the delay. I know you guys are just dieing to hear a response from me, and I would have posted one sooner but it seemed like every time I tried the site was having "technical difficulties."
So Jesse Gun pretty much just claimed cop with a guilty on me if anyone missed that part. But what "gets my goat" is that he claimed with no real reasoning behind it. He was getting a little pressure and it cracked him. (A little pressure normally does not crack a person who knows they are innocent.) And once this crack happened he decided that the only way to save himself from being lynched (which confuses me because in my opinion he was not extremely close to being lynched he was just being questioned) was to claim and along with his claim to choose a target to claim guilty on to hopefully get someone lynched and survive through the day.
Six Aces
Six Aces
Goon
Six Aces
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:32 am

Post by Six Aces »

farside22 wrote:My issue with this statement is there is more likely then not at least one cop. I haven't seen anyone attempt a counter claim of any sort. I will grant you he should have played his hand better. If that is your best defense against the claim I'm just not buying it.

vote: Six Aces
Well... I was really hoping I wouldn't have to do this, but it is looking like you guys actually believe him. I'm the doc... You are now probably thinking something along the lines of: [sarcasm]"Wow I didn't expect that..."[/sarcasm]. But I really hope you guys will listen to the truth, instead of believing a newbie who thinks he can get away with a false-claim on Day 1.
Six Aces
Six Aces
Goon
Six Aces
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by Six Aces »

Well, as the Burger King once said, "Have it your way."
Just want to wish you guess good luck, sense it seems your really going to go through with this. Good Bye Cruel World! Hopefully not though. Come on guys are you seriously going to believe him. I bet he is sitting back in his comfy little chair laughing his head off about how easy it was to start a bandwagon over a false-claim like that. But it doesn't look like it matters now, because I'm at -1 so the next person who reads the thread is going to hammer me.
Show
A tout le monde
A tout les amis
Je vous aime
Je Dois partir
These are the last words
I'll ever speak
And they'll set me free
Six Aces
Six Aces
Goon
Six Aces
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:08 pm

Post by Six Aces »

Well, as the Burger King once said, "Have it your way."
Just want to wish you guess good luck, sense it seems your really going to go through with this. Good Bye Cruel World! Hopefully not though. Come on guys are you seriously going to believe him. I bet he is sitting back in his comfy little chair laughing his head off about how easy it was to start a bandwagon over a false-claim like that. But it doesn't look like it matters now, because I'm at -1 so the next person who reads the thread is going to hammer me.
Show
A tout le monde
A tout les amis
Je vous aime
Je Dois partir
These are the last words
I'll ever speak
And they'll set me free
Six Aces
Six Aces
Goon
Six Aces
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by Six Aces »

Wow sorry about the double post that was delayed 30 minutes... This site has been going down quite a bit and every time I try to post I can't. Must have posted one and thought that I didn't.
Show
A tout le monde
A tout les amis
Je vous aime
Je Dois partir
These are the last words
I'll ever speak
And they'll set me free

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”