Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Hi all!
Vote: angelmouse

because I've never known a mouse to be angelic.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

Greasy Spot wrote:let's vote em out if they won't play.
Lynching lurkers does not help. Usually they are replaced or mod killed. Let focus on those looking to lynch quickly.

unvote: vote: Greasy Spot
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Greasy Spot wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:let's vote em out if they won't play.
Lynching lurkers does not help. Usually they are replaced or mod killed. Let focus on those looking to lynch quickly.

unvote: vote: Greasy Spot
Well damn! If I'd known you was gonna protect the lurkers then I would be lurking. If I am so quick to lynch then why haven't I voted, yet you jumped on my wagon?

FOS: farside22
There are many debates about lynching lurkers amoung many people. I feel it is a scum tell because they are never around and easy to get rid of. As I stated before usually they are replaced, which is why lynching lurkers gets you no where fast. Funny how you missed that part. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:00 am

Post by farside22 »

timmytuttut88 wrote:
Killah Nine wrote:
DoctorJimmy wrote:
Killah Nine wrote:wut waz da point uv dat yo?

fos: timmytuttut
I'm not quite sure why that merits a FoS, even if you ignore the fact that he messed up the quote tags.
becuz how do we no he just messed up da quote tags yo? wen he did dat he cud hav done it fo a numbah uv reasons lyk fo example maybe he wanted to try n post sumthin he thawt sounded reasonable 2 seem activ or sumthin lyk dat. he still hasnt rly even sed wat he wuz tryin to say... dude just quoted sumbody n neva made his point as to y he quoted farside22... da brotha just sed sorry

now y u defendin him yo?
I was gonna make a quote and i messed it up. If you want me to post what i was going to say i will.
Actually I'm curious to know what you were going to say on the matter you quoted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Man I just want to vote against Killah Nine for making me read what he writes. Ugh!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Killah Nine wrote:
farside22 wrote:Man I just want to vote against Killah Nine for making me read what he writes. Ugh!!
dats a bad attitude yo. dat be lyk me votin fo u becuz ah dont lyk yo pic or sumthin. if ah waznt so suspicious of rosso carne rite now id vote fo u fo makin a comment lyk dat
Hey I've had people vote for me because of my avatar. I just think it's funny. But man your lack of grammar is killing my eyes and brain.
Rosso Carne wrote:
alright, we need some pressure on someone.

oh look, greasy spot has 3 votes, he must be scum
How about giving your own insight instead of asking others?
unvote: vote: Rosso Carne
This is more of a random vote with some non random vote phase. You want to discuss scum then discuss scum don't ask others.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Rosso Carne wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Killah Nine wrote:
farside22 wrote:Man I just want to vote against Killah Nine for making me read what he writes. Ugh!!
dats a bad attitude yo. dat be lyk me votin fo u becuz ah dont lyk yo pic or sumthin. if ah waznt so suspicious of rosso carne rite now id vote fo u fo makin a comment lyk dat
Hey I've had people vote for me because of my avatar. I just think it's funny. But man your lack of grammar is killing my eyes and brain.
Rosso Carne wrote:
alright, we need some pressure on someone.

oh look, greasy spot has 3 votes, he must be scum
How about giving your own insight instead of asking others?
unvote: vote: Rosso Carne
This is more of a random vote with some non random vote phase. You want to discuss scum then discuss scum don't ask others.
*shrug*

its called applying pressure. and its only random voting if dumbasses keep it there forever. id like this day done sometime this year.
Your asking for a discussion instead of putting your own thoughts on why or who you think is scum. Also I joined the game because of the deadline I would rather not have days lasting longer then necessary either.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Killah Nine wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:Looking pretty much like scum to me.

Vote: Rosso Carne
dat waz madd oppertunistic yo. ah think dat waz da scummiest thing ah saw all game n it looks lyk u didnt even check da votecount be4 votin 4 him

unvote; vote: greasy spot
You are not making to much sense. You are talking to people about Rosso vig comment page one, but you jump to greasy spot for voting against him? Is it because he didn't have a reason when he voted?

@Rosso Carne: You are asking people to discuss, but not offering any insights yourself. Know you are just attacking anyone who ask you about your own opinion. Saying:
look, calling out people for trying to get the game moving is craplogic. No ones put anything on the table yet, and im trying to get some responses.

The aggression comes first, then the scumz.

And the mere fact that you are calling me on that is making me think you want deadline to come and go, scum.
I'm not calling you out for moving the game along. I calling you out for not offering your own opinion on the situation.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #80 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

Rosso Carne wrote:Just reiterating
Rosso Carne wrote:greasy is now so obviously scum.

1. I applied pressure and he kinda pegged, not much, but enough.
2. OOO people yell at me for not inciting discussion, but fucking hell, look i incited discussion.
3. OOO AHH LETS ALL JUMP ON THE ROSSO BANDWAGON!!!!

So yeah, absolute craplogic by not so serviant players and then greasy scum bandwagons his attacker, yeah, definite scum.
yeah yeah, i dont discuss, i dont put my opinions out there, but fucking hell would you read the thread before you turn on your clapping monkey.

and if the above isnt good language for you, then here we go:
i applied random pressure to GS because it was easiest as he had a whopping 3 votes. mafia 101 here, if you apply pressure and he whimpers or people jump on it youve found a scum, and if someone defends him at a whopping 3, then youve found two. i was lucky in that he kinda whimpered and jumped on a mounting wagon against me, then old "if i attack my attacker, it will make him look like scum" syndrome. The mere fact that you fail to read the fucking thread before shooting your mouth is disheartening and may be telling later.

AND FOR GODS SAKES IF I WERE VIG I WOULD NEVER FUCKING CLAIM IT, THAT WAS A JOKE!
Get off your high horse. Yelling and fowl language is not necessary to make a point of view.
You make a comment saying look this person has 3 votes discuss. How is that pressure. Mafia 101 also states people will make a point of view on the vote as well. Your right in the fact that Gressy jumped on your wagon without an explanation. I wanted to know why. Also Killah Nine ask about your vig comment and didn't continue with it, but voted to Greasy Spot for a vote that put you at 3 votes. So don't get like you are close to lynch and not being heard. It is the same thing. Your a hypocrite for point out something you did. Only difference is he voted against you to put you at 3.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #98 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:17 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm still voting for Rosso for over reacting to a 3rd vote cast against him. He keeps pointing to GS for the 3rd vote and GS also commented a little less then I about Rosso's post and comment. Then his next post he votes against him. Rosso's saying GS is following and voted without reason. I called Rosso a hypocrite. Other then that too many people are quiet.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:08 am

Post by farside22 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Killah Nine you really make this game a chore to read. If you can read everybody else's posts written in legible English that you can reproduce it yourself. Stop fucking around.

I can see where both sides of this GS/RC debate are coming from, but the case against GS is stronger. However, armlx worries me more than either of them. He's carried on this inane conversation about the meaning of the name of the setup for days and not said anything else at all. K9 on the other hand, while taking part in that conversation with armlx has also been delving into the other goings on within the thread. The most disturbing play though is when he throws his vote onto the GS wagon without so much as a whisper of a reason. If GS was seen as scummy for joining the RC wagon in an OMGUSy way, I think armlx's vote comes off even worse. Obviously a good portion of the town are at least leaning towards voting greasy spot, and armlx just seems to have his finger on that pulse looking for an easy lynch.

vote: armlx
QFT: I saw that vote and thought now there is a vote that just jumped on a bandwagon on the sly. Rossco can bitch all he wants, but there is a difference whether one see's it or not.

unvote: vote: armix
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #128 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

Adel wrote:thanks. can anyone else spot a mod-mistake?
Nothing except it says 3 next to Rossco. :wink:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #133 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
FOS Farside
. Rallied on GS, jumped off to rally on Rosso, now jumping off to rally again. Doing lots of latching on to votes (always 2nd on wagon very shortly after).
Oh my god. Some one stop me. How dare I be the second person to cast a vote! (This is sarcasm). There is a big difference between trying to slid a vote with no reasoning and voting because someone voting against said person who did tried to slid a vote in.
Someone please lynch this scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #165 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm not going to hammer GS. I still have issues with armix for his comment.
armlx wrote:
FOS Farside
. Rallied on GS, jumped off to rally on Rosso, now jumping off to rally again. Doing lots of latching on to votes (always 2nd on wagon very shortly after).
Later he states a 2nd vote is not a bandwagon, but he thinks it odd I'm the 2nd vote against someone.
I am trying to get reactions to why people are doing what they are doing that is how you find scum. Not by following a bandwagon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #181 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Greasy Spot wrote: Here's the deal. I will role claim. I am a Townie. This could help the town if you let it. The mafia now knows I am a townie and will be a target for a night kill if I am not lynched. I am telling you this so as a town you can use this lynch vote to vote a mafia member out. If it doesn't work and the town is not happy, you may vote me out in Day 2 and I won't try to stop you.
First of all there is only town or scum. Second you have no clue who the scum are going to target. Saying oh I'll be dead in the morning because of this claim is by far the most dumbest thing to say. The scum know who there scum buddy is then just have no clue who the second group of scum is.
HEY MAFIA: will you please raise your hand so we know who to lynch??

Yeah that aint happening.

Unvote: Vote: Greasy Spot
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #184 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Wow, I didn't even read the last post in the thread before my last response.

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!

Unvote, Vote Farside
Just because I think your comments about my 2 vote is BS and you are trying to throw suspicioun at me for later. I call OMGUS on you. I made a point with GS if you actually read things instead of pointing fingers at people without cause.
Please tell me someone else doesn't see the scum point fingers at whoever looks at him wrong! :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #189 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:44 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'm not going to hammer GS. I still have issues with armix for his comment.
armlx wrote:
FOS Farside
Later he states a 2nd vote is not a bandwagon, but he thinks it odd I'm the 2nd vote against someone.
I am trying to get reactions to why people are doing what they are doing that is how you find scum. Not by following a bandwagon.
It appears to me you keep trying to build on starting wagons in the hopes one spirals out of control. Hence the FOS.
If she wanted to be on a wagon that was spiraling out of control, why wouldn't she just tack her vote onto the GS wagon with no explanation? Oh wait, thats what YOU did.
Hardly. Jumping on the GS wagon without following valid reasoning would be the worst thing for scum to do. It's a lot easier for them to divert the attention from him today and just follow up on the suspicions from D1 on D2 or 3.
How about you just the fact that you are contraditing yourself. Basically you are saying if I dont vote for GS I'm scum. If I do vote for GS I'm scum. Now we have this beautiful statement.
Your point is hardly a valid one, especially given GS's join date. I acted like that my first few games as town.
You voted for him now you are defending him. I think we have a scum folks.
Major FOS armlx
for being a hypocrite and the all your comments that just contradicted themselves.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #192 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:20 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Too be 100% honest, my earlier vote was a mistake. I hadn't even looked at this experience level as I thought I had the sick reads on him.
translation:
I'm contradicting myself still and am a hypocrite. Ignore my comments because I will have you all chasing your tails.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #197 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:23 am

Post by farside22 »

oEJo wrote:
Vote: farside22

He admitted that he made a mistake. Not many people do that. Why jump on him for it?
Because for about 2 pages he hounded GS and now he is giving him a free pass based on how long he's been in the game.
Reading is fundamental.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #208 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:43 am

Post by farside22 »

My problem is GS made a really dumb comment. I mean really dumb. I'm trying to be nice. The logic that he stated that I quoted when I voted for him was out there to say the least. Basically scum will kill me because I've stated my role is the biggest BS I ever heard in an open game. Sometimes I give newbie a bit of a room, but newbie's acting scummie don't get the same bennifits.
I'm also good with armix for contradicting himself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #229 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Why armix is a hypocrite:
armlx wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'm not going to hammer GS. I still have issues with armix for his comment.
armlx wrote:
FOS Farside
It appears to me you keep trying to build on starting wagons in the hopes one spirals out of control. Hence the FOS.
If she wanted to be on a wagon that was spiraling out of control, why wouldn't she just tack her vote onto the GS wagon with no explanation? Oh wait, thats what YOU did.
Hardly. Jumping on the GS wagon without following valid reasoning would be the worst thing for scum to do. It's a lot easier for them to divert the attention from him today and just follow up on the suspicions from D1 on D2 or 3.
After this he see's I make a very valid point against GS and vote against him. (Which I still find GS comment BS.) So he votes for me for voting against GS. (Basically whether I voted for GS or not I'm scum to him)
He wasn't really scummy, and I'll admit I was wrong. My first vote was due to him continuously reminding us of mafia existing despite what I thought were evident comments on my part (which to be fair were very convoluted and confusing), which signed to me he was one of them. Then he OMGUS'ed and tried to really shirk suspicion instead of responding to the votes on him, so vote stood, and threw out the "What's a townie to do" line. All of which are scum tells for people not in their first 5 or so games, which it appears he is. I have seen many new players, including myself, do the exact same thing when they are in an awkward scenario.
Now he has insight and decides that GS isn't scummie because he is new. Should we give every player that is new the same attitude. If they show scum vibes are comments do we just ignore it? He sounds like exactly what he said I was doing.
Major FOS armix
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #241 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:48 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:Here's the deal. I will role claim. I am a Townie. This could help the town if you let it. The mafia now knows I am a townie and will be a target for a night kill if I am not lynched. I am telling you this so as a town you can use this lynch vote to vote a mafia member out. If it doesn't work and the town is not happy, you may vote me out in Day 2 and I won't try to stop you.
farside22 wrote:My problem is GS made a really dumb comment. I mean really dumb. I'm trying to be nice. The logic that he stated that I quoted when I voted for him was out there to say the least. Basically scum will kill me because I've stated my role is the biggest BS I ever heard in an open game. Sometimes I give newbie a bit of a room, but newbie's acting scummie don't get the same bennifits.
I'm also good with armix for contradicting himself.
What I was trying to say here and obviously didn't get it across very well is as follows. Scum want to pick off Townies. If I come out and claim I am a Townie then I am an easy kill for them. Why would they want to lynch me when they could nightkill me when ever they wanted too. I said I would be a target for a nightkill because if the town believed me they wouldn't lynch me. If the scum pushed for my lynch then that would expose the scum.
Except claiming Townie is what everyone in this game would claim if they are asked.
Thank you. Thank you. Ugh. I make this joke in every game so far but it's the truth.

Will the scum please come out and tell us you are scum so we can lynch you??

Cricket*

Yeah I didn't think so.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #261 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:09 am

Post by farside22 »

You know this is giving me a headache. oEJo back tracks his statement after it is brought up that I was being hard on armlx. Armix feels that oEjo is back tracking (I agree) and is arguing with him (disagree). oEJo sounds like he is just trying to defend himself, however I think something seemed off about the whole thing and the interaction between oEJo and Armix. Armix has been more vocal about things I feel oEJo is flying under the radar. Something tells me anglemouse is right and I like her thought process. Plus my gut just tells me that oEJo is scum.
Unvote: vote: oEJo
FOS: Armix
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #263 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Angelmouse: My point is that what he did was the first step towards being able to freely wagon me.

Anyways, should have done this 3 posts ago.

Unvote, Vote oeJo, FOS Farside

My vote on Farside was definitely slightly OMGUS, but I still think there was valid reasoning behind it.
Please read what OMGL said in regards to GS comment. Then come back and try and say that again. :roll: Basically same thought process said differently. Plus you haven't disputed what I stated against you at all. Nice try at sticking a knife in with nothing to really back it up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #265 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

You FOSed me for the reason bellow. (Which I explained what I was doing in the early stages. You never once said anything about my first vote against him.
armlx wrote: While I still think Farside is scum thats just wagon hopping, at least she is contributing to a realistic discussion.
Big FOS Timmytuttut for the above reasons, most likely changing to a vote based on his next response
Then you voted for me after I voted for GS, but still say it was because of your original thought about my wagon hoping.
Oh and someone asked you about how come I'm not on GS bandwagon and you stated:
I vote for GS for a valid reason and you vote for me. So either way in your book I'm scum right?
Let me know when you stick to one fact against me as your reason you think I'm scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #267 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

Phate wrote:Watch how quick armlx is to hop onto the next non-GS wagon.
:lol: Phate wins.

I saw it too. I'm just feeling very annoyed with him so everything looks scummie and I just need to cool off right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #281 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I hoping to have a few more people chime in on the case between the 3 people we are deciding between before changing my vote. I will give this another 2 to 3 days for discussion purposes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #284 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

timmytuttut88 wrote:
farside22 wrote:Well I hoping to have a few more people chime in on the case between the 3 people we are deciding between before changing my vote. I will give this another 2 to 3 days for discussion purposes.
i dont understand why we havent lynched him yet everyone agreed he was obvious scum.
Everyone thought GS is scum too does that mean we don't talk about things for a couple more days. Are we in a hurry that is so big that 3 days is too much for you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #289 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Top 3 suspects
armix
oEJo
GS

I don't have a fourth yet. Few people I felt made more sense then others

Angelmouse
OMGL
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #298 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

FYI I will be voting armlx tomorrow since I will be out of town this weekend. So any comments before I vote or RC hammer would be good.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #302 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I think Phate needs to answer TTT question and stop dancing around the issue. I'm going to be busy most of today. I'm keeping my word since the deadline is near.

Vote: armlx
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #305 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:44 am

Post by farside22 »

My fault I forgot to unvote. :oops:

unvote:
vote armix
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #312 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

I agree with OMGL. oEJo seemed to jump at the chance to help armix in lynching someone else. Then did that oh I made a mistake thing just doesn't fly with me at all. I think he realized he got caught and now was trying to look town after.

Vote: oEJo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #344 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

wait a minute to the two mafia just kill each other?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #348 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

Damn that is too funny. I really was suspicous of TTT too. I think K9 was on my list, but Guardian I would never had a clue since the person you took over was MIA.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”