Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:31 pm

Post by angelmouse »

farside22 wrote:Hi all!
Vote: angelmouse

because I've never known a mouse to be angelic.
Then you have never known me :wink:

Vote: DoctorJimmy
as i don't believe the claim that he is a doctor
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:06 am

Post by angelmouse »

Hi guys. Due to personal resons i may be away for a couple of days. Sorry and I hope you have fun.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:20 am

Post by angelmouse »

Im back and ever so confused.
All of you guys are throwing out so much shit right now that nobody has anything they could possibly call evidence against someone.
I agree with this and will have to read through it again. I don't there is anyone that stands out as the most worthy of a vote in the slightest. Maybe reading it again will help, but i think we should settle down.

Also i still have my random vote on so
Unvote
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:36 am

Post by angelmouse »

This game has me very so slightly lost. All i can grasp is that there is two waggons rolling at once, Rosso and Spot. Out of those two - after reading back i would say that Spot is acting more scummy.
Greasy Spot wrote:Looking pretty much like scum to me.

Vote: Rosso Carne
Opertunistic and revengeful for a pressure vote from Rosso, considering we were only in random voting stage when he pressured.

FOS: Spot

Although the fact that many others are now ganging up on him seems also opertunistic.....as i say I'm a little lost.

K9 please can you write in ledgable english? At least puntuation? It would mean i could take your points on board and consider them. Often i skim over them.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by angelmouse »

Phate wrote:OK, let me just call it right here: I'm 72% sure that GS is scum - his 71 is really sticking in my head after a reread. Also, forgot the number, but EJ's post ending with his vote of RC and his "diescumdie" strikes me as far out-of-character for EJ. I'd give a good 50% that he's scum. I've only played one game with him here (his first newbie; I was town and he won as scum), but I've played many on IRC with him, and he's never this sure this early. I'd hypothesise that they're members of separate scumgroups.

Also, fairly sure RC is town, if only because people I consider scummy are all leaping onto his wagon.

Vote: GreasySpot
Is judging on previous play a good way to judge someone in this game and also quite early on? Granted you only say 50% and it is only a theory, but unless he is very stupid and always plays the same way no matter what, then i don't know how something can be that out of character so quickly. I don't know though, maybe after you play with him it becomes apparent. Could you explain further?

I also belive just now RC is town as i see Spot as more scummy right now.

Welcome Killah 9's brother to the game. thank you for the translations.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:06 am

Post by angelmouse »

armlx wrote:
FOS Farside
. Rallied on GS, jumped off to rally on Rosso, now jumping off to rally again. Doing lots of latching on to votes (always 2nd on wagon very shortly after).
Not sure being the second vote makes in a waggon.....could be wrong. You seem very concerned that there is waggon on when you only had 1 vote when Farside placed hers. Even now Spot is more in the firing range than you.
FOS armlx
for an overreaction to a non-existant waggon.
Greasy Spot wrote:
armlx wrote:Vote Greasy Spot

Onward in the name of progress!

That's very scummy like armix. Jumping on the bandwagon. By progress I guess you mean lynching all the Townies.
Surely Spot you are contradiction yourself here by jumping on a armlx waggon when you give jumping on a waggon as a reason for a vote?
FOS Spot
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:09 am

Post by angelmouse »

EBWOF

Surely Spot you are
contracting
youself here.......

Grammer, blah
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:47 am

Post by angelmouse »

My vote is on no one right now. I don't have enough evidence to place it completely yet. I don't throw votes around.

I do agree that the out-of-the-blue vote was odd, but in my eyes just warrented more explaination, just like you contradiction yourself also warrented more explaination thats all.

If you force me to vote right now you probably wont like that outcome much.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:33 am

Post by angelmouse »

oEJo wrote:Greasy Spot: I'm not going to hammer you. I refuse to believe that most of the people on your bandwagon are town-aligned.

It appears your lynch is inevitable, unfortunately.
Could you give us a list of suspects and why? Even a top few and bottom few would help. Anything to help us look back on information tomorrow.
I also am not going to hammer you for a similar reason that i find some of the poeple on your waggon fishy as well. i would also like to see this information as well and i think it would help your case.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:55 am

Post by angelmouse »

oEJo wrote:
Vote: farside22

He admitted that he made a mistake. Not many people do that. Why jump on him for it?
Ever thought he was admitting the mistake to backtrack? Farside didn't jump on it for that, she had been on his case for a while. And is not taking his join date into consideration a "mistake" or a reason to backtrack as well. I really don't like the way you took his "mistake" at face value and defended him. While at the same time you have been questioning Spot's scummy behaviour all game and been been very active in trying to lynch him (dispite taking your vote off of him)
Unvote.
I agree. Why isn't Greasy spot dead yet? I'd like to hear from the prods before I go voting, though.

and never said anything against armlx. You have been too active for a Spot lynch and now your defending someone showing as much scummy behaviour so much so he has had to admit to a mistake? Armlx has been full of contradictions that you not even questioning that and now defending him sets off big alarms in my head.

Major FOS armlx
for backtracking due to join date and contraticitng himself all over the shop and
Vote oEJo
for defending him without questioning it while been too active in the Spot lynch, i.e. different play style for differnt players.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:29 am

Post by angelmouse »

timmytuttut88 wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:So what's the difference in new scum and old scum? .....a Greasy Spot
newbie scum i mean. Your acting a lot like a scum who is new to the game.
I think it's totally unfair that expierence is coming into account here. He is acting like Greasy Spot and thats that. Yes he has been suspicious, but consistantly suspisious. Yes he has been annoying, but consistantly annoying especially after everyone jumped on him. Ever considered he is backed into a corner and is acting back? Even if he had been a memeber for years he may still have acted this way. There are players on this site exactly like him and they get a free ticket bacuse of "experience". I think he is as suspicious as the next person and i have reason to believe all those ganging up on him are more suspicious than him.

Remember there is 4 mafia in this game. Granted they all don't know who each other is, but there is 4 none the less and i feel a lot of them may be riding this wave of suspecting Greasy Spot so as to stay out of the limelight themselves. I think he is playing the escape goat for some poeple and i really dislike it. Now I'm not saying that he isn't scum, but i am beginning to suspect a lot of them that are so happy lynching him with no other suspects or even considering them. I don't blame GS for getting aggressive when everyone turns on him from word go.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:58 am

Post by angelmouse »

I think armix is scummy for similar reasons and i think i would be happy with him getting lynched, but I'm not liking oEJo right now either. His defence of armix just smells rotten to me. Jumping all over Spot trying to implicate him and the only thing to say about armix in the whole game is that farside should back off because he made a 'mistake' when there is quite a case against him.

Granted Spot did make a really dumb mistake and i do agree that he is acting scummy, but not on a large level for him to get lynched first. I reckon, because he has been consistantly annoying and consistantly making dumb comments, that that makes him less likely to actually be scum (if you get what i mean!). I could be very, very wrong on him, just a feeling i get from him, that is 'noobishness' is just who he is.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:50 am

Post by angelmouse »

Phate wrote:GS is the lynch today. He's scum.

TTT is the lynch tomorrow. If he's town, we can look at armlx.
Can i have reasoning a to why these are your choices? Plus 3 days lynch already planned....sounds sus to me as if you know something we don't. All could chane after the first lynch depending on the outcome.
armlx wrote: There are specific scum tells that are also just newbie tells. The reason you voted GS is one of them (claiming in frustration, even if it won't help), which was the main logic behind the case on GS towards the end of the wagon IMO.
It wasn't the reason at the start, remember he claimed after several votes so argument flawed there......again....Spot has many reason for his votes, not just the claim.

Several players are very quiet, oEJo and Thorbjorn to name two. I would like to hear from them
Mod
can you prod please?
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:44 pm

Post by angelmouse »

oEJo, i have a problem with your backtracking. I pointed out earlier that you have been eagerly on the Spot waggon and not one comment on armlx other than "he made a mistake". Please see post 198 since you have still not commented on it properly. Now you are retracting that because
you
made a mistake. Legitimate mistake or scum backtracking.....latter is far more plausible for me so I am very happy with my vote.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:56 am

Post by angelmouse »

armlx wrote:By retracting your statement about letting my take back slide, you are in effect attacking me for it by doing the same thing.
He has
never
attacked you, thats the point. When you were in the firing range he ignored you and focused on Spot like he had tunnel vision. I'm fine with him thinking Spot is scum, but to not comment on anyone else is strange when there were other suspects, namely you, being mentioned. He then defended you to Farside about your "mistake". That made my scum scenses tingle. Now he is saying his defence of you was a "mistake".

There has been no attack to you, more defence and backracking whcih you have also done.

I get the feeling he defended you as you are partners and now you are both trying to distance yourselves. Smells off to me.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:33 am

Post by angelmouse »

armlx wrote:
angelmouse wrote:
armlx wrote:By retracting your statement about letting my take back slide, you are in effect attacking me for it by doing the same thing.
He has
never
attacked you, thats the point. When you were in the firing range he ignored you and focused on Spot like he had tunnel vision. I'm fine with him thinking Spot is scum, but to not comment on anyone else is strange when there were other suspects, namely you, being mentioned. He then defended you to Farside about your "mistake". That made my scum scenses tingle. Now he is saying his defence of you was a "mistake".

There has been no attack to you, more defence and backracking whcih you have also done.

I get the feeling he defended you as you are partners and now you are both trying to distance yourselves. Smells off to me.
To me at least it seems like a precursor to letting him wagon me when GS inevitably isn't lynched. However, if he were trying to set that up it's a really awkward time to do so, though I guess if he did it a page earlier he would be being too obvious.
There has been NO attack on you by him?!?! he has defended you. He has had no comment on your play style, no comment on you AT ALL all game other than his defence of you. Actually all he has done all game is jump on a spot waggon, (the first one), jump off it but actively stay on Spots case, then defended you against Farside and then said he "made a mistake".

You are trying wwwwaaaayyyyy to hard to now distance yourself from him, after you paired yourself together, by saying that he is attacking you, when he naver has. you made mistake, oEJo backed you up, then he made mistake, now you say he attacking you?!?!

You are trying to hard to make me think you arne't linked and all you are doing is make me think you are in it together

Major FOS armlx
Vote stays on oEJo though.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:50 pm

Post by angelmouse »

Since armlx is scum then i truely belive OEJo is as well. I agree with OMGML completely with every point he said. I pointed out on day one about OEJo's backtracking very early on and he ignored me until others picked up on it.

I am debating putting him on L-1 but seeing as we are only just into day 2 i don't think it is wise

SERIOUS FOS: oEJo
and if you give me no reason to to vote you then i will put the vote on. You linked yourself with armlx then backtracked, not a "mistake", just bad play.

Not sure about Spot, armlx defence of him could be a cover so we lynch him next or it could have been defence.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:48 pm

Post by angelmouse »

Wow - i made one post in day 2 early doors and wasn't able to check for like 24hours and this happens! What a great ending, got to be a record. Glad both armlx and oEJo were both scum as at lesat my scumdar is working. K9 you played a good game in my eyes, never had you down at all. Spot you were always iffy in my mind so actually glad your town. Maybe work on your play style for the future?

Good game all, i had fun and

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”