JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:09 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Vote: Ultima Avalon

For being in Team Asshat
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:59 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Fritzler wrote:Oh guys, jordan is in this game? Do we just want to kill him?
lol, I promise I won't be as bad as I was in your game Fritz, that really was my worst ever performance.

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:34 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Gorrad wrote: There's probably a pirate cop and doc, as well as a ninja cop and doc- a fact supported by DGB's role.
Really? As far as I can tell, DGB was a Cop who found Pirates, which doesn't really imply anything to me.

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:57 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Samruc wrote:
Vote: Skruffs

I'm not changing my vote until you get yourself a new avatar, period.
Why? That avatar is the definition of awesomeness

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

Space Monkeys? I highly doubt Stoof would use the same trick twice.

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:07 am

Post by JordanA24 »

I don't find the Iammars wagon that convincing, the way he confirmed is hardly a scumtell IMO.

Gorrad's pretty scummy, as well as with the discussing the setup, this caught my eye as well:
Gorrad wrote:I see where people are coming from on the Iammars wagon, but I think it's kind of weak reasoning.
FoS: Iammars
. Iammars, thoughts?
Admits it's weak reasoning, but FOSes him anyway, I can see this as going along with the general crowd, and maybe to put more pressure on Mars. But he already has 6 votes, I want to hear from him again before maybe voting him.

KScope, intriguing reason to vote for Thok, you're voting him for looking townie, what makes you think that makes scum rather than a townie who is looking townie?

Guardian, at the end of your last post, you mentioned hasd and something to do with putting a 5th vote on someone. As far as I can tell, hasd hasn't put a 5th vote on someone, or mentioned anything about it, did you mean Claus?

Speaking of Claus:
Claus wrote:6- expect me to skip any posts that contains more than 3 paragraphs.
Why are you skipping posts with more than 3 paragraphs, that's where a lot of the content is.

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:42 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Thesp wrote:We can lynch Gorrad tomorrow. Iammars is for today.
Am I missing something important from the reasoning against Mars? All I can see is that he confirmed in pirate speak, which may imply that he is a Ninjascum who thought that the Pirates are the town and the Ninja's are the scum, which is possible I suppose, but I think it's much more likely that he did it just for a joke.

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:53 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Thesp wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:
Thesp wrote:We can lynch Gorrad tomorrow. Iammars is for today.
Am I missing something important from the reasoning against Mars? All I can see is that he confirmed in pirate speak, which may imply that he is a Ninjascum who thought that the Pirates are the town and the Ninja's are the scum, which is possible I suppose, but I think it's much more likely that he did it just for a joke.
Why do you think it's "much more likely" he did it as a joke?
Ochkam's Razor. It's a much simpler explaination, and therefore in my eyes, the more likely.

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:00 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Oh, and before I forget, Happy Birthday Mars!

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:41 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Well explained Erg0, that's pretty much what I was on about.

I really fail to see how someone confirming in piratespeak is a decent basis for a vote, it is a very questionable scumtell that has a simpler possible explaination about it.

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:20 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Very sorry for my absence recently, a lot of schoolwork recently and an unreliable internet connection of late have resulted in me getting behind in terms of Mafia.

I'm writing this as I read.
Mgm wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:Well explained Erg0, that's pretty much what I was on about.

I really fail to see how someone confirming in piratespeak is a decent basis for a vote, it is a very questionable scumtell that has a simpler possible explaination about it.
How did you come to the conclusion that piratespeak is a "questionable scumtell". That requires the assumption that pirates are scum.

You've slipped up. You're a ninja, aren't you?
I'm the one arguing against it being a scumtell at all, never mind a questionable one. IMO, you're jumping to conclusions and throwing mud around without reading the thread properly, which is very
FOS
worthy IMO.

TSQ's Post 145 seems very bandwagonny to me, he simply says that the bandwagon is a good Day 1 bandwagon, which, from experience, is a small red flag for me, especially with the "Pressure for the good cause" ending of the post.
Thestatusquo wrote:My few posts? Way to poison my well. I've been V/LA this weekend judging a debate tournament, so I wasn't even here when the thread opened up. Since I've gotten back today at 5, I've made 3-4 posts.
FOS:Thok
for the blatant attempt to poison my well by claiming on lurking, but not actually coming out and saying it.
Where did you say you were V/LA, if anywhere?
Thestatusquo wrote:I think the rest of the town will disagree.
Here, you're making an assumption about the rest of the town's opinions to strengthen your argument, your climb up my scumlist continues.
Erg0 wrote:
Guardian wrote:
Erg0 wrote:Wow, this game is proud home to some of the cruder attempts at deception that I've seen in a while.

I have enough faith in Stoofer as a mod to believe that he would not set up any player to the point that the first words out of their mouth would result in them unwittingly revealing themselves to be scum.
Alluding to a role-type on your first post can out you in any flavored game, especially one with a mod known for intricate and deceptive setups.

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with "faith in Stoofer as a mod". Could you enlighten me?
I simply meant that I don't think that Stoofer would deliberately set someone up to believe it was safe to say something flavour-based that it was not, in fact, safe to say. The Mars thing seems to be largely based on the idea that his role PM somehow led him to think that it would be a good idea to pretend to be a pirate, when this has clearly turned out not to be the case. I think it's far more likely that he was just being whimsical, not attempting some gambit that backfired on him.
QFT, Erg0's giving me a good feeling right now.
Guardian wrote:
mikeburnfire wrote:I already did respond. Who's disregarding whom now?
You've responded to a fraction of things I've addressed to you, and I don't believe you've said anything that I haven't already re-responded to. I apologize If I was hyperbolic in saying you hadn't responded to anything. Perhaps it would be more appropriate to say you haven't responded to anything about yourself with any degree of depth OR to my satisfaction.
Backtrack.
mikeburnfire wrote:Happy Birthday. Now get lynched.
This is an unreasonably strong suggestion at this time in the game IMO, do you seriously think that, at this point in the game, there was enough evidence against Mars to lynch him?
mikeburnfire wrote:
Twomz wrote: so beyond just reading new posts won't be happening anytime soon >.<
I hypocritically accuse Twomz of being scum because of this.
This is a huge red flag for me, Twomz gave a
very
good explaination as to why he expects not to be able to post in the near future, and you still accuse him of being scum because of the fact he's busy! What makes it worse is that you admit it's hypocritical, so why is it so difficult to believe that Twomz is going to be genuinly unable to post when you yourself won't be able to?

I feel that MBF has had two good scumtells so far, so I feel that he's a good place to put a Day 1 vote atm.
Unvote whoever, Vote: MBF
. Please note that because I'm writing as I'm reading, the vote may change further down the post.
Gorrad wrote:
Claus wrote:Also, I don't like when people say "Oh, I have no leads". Don't be timid, we won't laugh at you if you tell us who you suspect!
I honestly don't see anyone standing out right now- there's a lot of bad play here, enough that no one person stands out among it all. I'm going to reread soon (probably later today), but a vast majority of this thread has either been attack of me or attack of Iammars, neither of which I find based on good nor on solid tells.
FoS: Everyone on either bandwagon
The fact you seem rather unwilling to give opinions worries me somewhat.

Bah, gtg now, so I'll post this now and post more later. It's unlikely I'll post again today, so tomorrow, hopefully I'll complete this.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”