eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by eljcko »

Khelvaster wrote:12/12 people in the fellowship in this mini. 9 people in the real fellowship. 3-scum game is appropriate for 12 players.

I deduce that a mass nameclaim would work here. I don't want to know everyone's role--just what name they are. I believe we'll end up screwing the Nazgul up, unless there are some unorthodox names.

Speaking of which...
If you were given a name of someone who was not Frodo, Samwise (Sam), Pippin, Merry, Aragorn, Boromir, Gandalf, Legolas, or Gimli, please speak up. I don't want you to even claim your name. I just want you to say that you aren't one of these nine.
FOS: Khelvaster

I really don't no why he is talking about a mass nameclaim in day 1. I don't no if he's scum, though.

Why do you want to know if we have a special name? Very Suspecious to me.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:29 am

Post by eljcko »

massive wrote:I'm trying to decide if I think Matt_S is being a responsible townie, or is simply acting like one so we all trust him.

Spindax
: Can you explain some of your reasoning behind how Khelvaster's "plan" might have been a trap?

destructor
: Two times in the first page, you've mentioned the possibility that Mafia have been given safe-claims. Do you consider this a commonplace occurence in Mafia games?

unvote, vote eljcko

Your last post was completely noncommital, almost as if you were unwilling to pick a side, waiting to see which way the town would twist. Plus, your spelling is rEdiculous.
I make typos sometimes, (the "no's" meant know BTW) I will be more careful.

I gave a FOS because it is very odd to call for a mass nameclaim right off the bat, a better explination would be helpful.

I agree with lots of things Matt_S said. A mass nameclaim is pretty pro-town, but this early in the game is odd. Why is he asking for specific names such as Frodo or Sam? Could be looking for power rolls? I need more info.

For now, I will still remain undecided in my vote, just until Khelvaster gets a better chance to explain himself more in-depth, then I will decide if I want to lynch him. Its very possible he is a power roll, I need more to go on.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:33 am

Post by eljcko »

Spindax wrote:
massive wrote:I'm trying to decide if I think Matt_S is being a responsible townie, or is simply acting like one so we all trust him.

Spindax
: Can you explain some of your reasoning behind how Khelvaster's "plan" might have been a trap?
Oh wait. I misunderstood it.. Damn.
Yeah, I think I did also. I thought on page one, he wanted to know the fellowship names and users. But he wants to know the 3 outsiders. oops :oops:
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:06 am

Post by eljcko »

CoolBot:
You say on page 1 you are not in the Fellowship, and so does Matt_S. Did you learn anything you would call "Secret Info" in your PM that would make you opposed to the nameclaim? I just want to know if Matt_S is being truthful or not.

Also, could someone please tell me what a "Safe-Claim" is.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:14 am

Post by eljcko »

GSGold wrote:Alright, well, we still have the events before the untheme to think about, if any of it can be salvaged. Most of it was arguments about roleclaiming, which the logic behind no longer works.

Do we go back to random voting, or...?
I am assuming a start over, but shaka!! is not going to restart the vote count. I am just pretending the first 30 or so posts never happened. It was all just arguements about a role claim anyway.

Random Vote: Zyrconium
Because his name sounds like an element on the Periodic Table.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:42 am

Post by eljcko »

I forgot this sooooo:
Un FOS: All
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:50 am

Post by eljcko »

I am not going to jump on the khelvaster bandwagon either. Nothing points too much to him being scum. He just through out the idea of a nameclaim. And as stupid and worthless as it was going to be, it still is not scumish.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:00 am

Post by eljcko »

massive wrote:Man, this wagon is a-rollin' right along. As soon as I saw GSGold's post voting for Khelvaster (in the "mafia spot" no less -- is that still a valid thing?), my scumdar started tingling. So I went back and had a read. Both GSGold and crazy_vlad hopped onto this bandwagon despite posting about the mass-nameclaim on page 1 but not voting:
crazy_vlad wrote:I don't think Khelvaster is a scum; it would be too obvious and a much too simple play from the first post.
GSGold wrote:I'm not sure what to think on this whole name-claim argument, but I don't think it's a good idea on Day 1.
That's some pretty wiggly posts right there. GSGold even eventually goes the other way, FOS'ing Matt_S. crazy_vlad gets points for starting the ball rolling and actually giving reasons, but it's clear that GoldGS is just opportunistic scum hopping on a wagon that he really doesn't believe in.

unvote
vote GoldGS
After reading this, I took a look back at GS's posts and found this great gem:
GSGold wrote:Alright, well, we still have the events before the untheme to think about, if any of it can be salvaged. Most of it was arguments about roleclaiming, which the logic behind no longer works.

Do we go back to random voting, or...?
GS says hear that the mass nameclaim was "no longer logic behind the works." But right after that post, his next is jumping on a bandwagon of Khelvaster. He gives no reasoning other than to move discussion along and to get a bandwagon going. Care to comment on your change of heart GS?
unvote, vote: GSGold

I do not like it at all that you decide to jump on a bandwagon over an issue you said yourself was illogical.
I am also growing suspecious of Matt_S, he did the same thing GS did; he bandwagoned for the heck of it. You also seem way too worried about your page one actions, and what do you mean by this:
Matt_S wrote: I really wonder what would have happened if I hadn't said anything though...
You come across as trying way too hard to blend in with the town. I don't like it at all.
FOS: Matt_S
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by eljcko »

Matt_S wrote:
eljcko wrote: I am also growing suspecious of Matt_S, he did the same thing GS did; he bandwagoned for the heck of it. You also seem way too worried about your page one actions, and what do you mean by this:
Matt_S wrote: I really wonder what would have happened if I hadn't said anything though...
You come across as trying way too hard to blend in with the town. I don't like it at all.
FOS: Matt_S
Post 75(which has a typo, I said would when I meant wouldn't >.>) explains my reasoning. I was seriously doubting Khelvaster's intentions. The only reason I hadn't already voted him was because I couldn't see why a scum would suggest it either. I couldn't see a better play other than voting Zyrconium who's been lurking the whole time. And the reason I'm worried about my page one actions is because I created several pages of confusion with no clear gain. I also fail to see how calling out Khelvaster's plan in my first post is blending in.
As to your blending in, I think your constant apoligizing is stupid and an act getting old.

There are two main points that you continually repeat, Matt_S

1. You say that an anti-town would not call for a mass-nameclaim. It is not to the scum's best intrest.
2. You were reluctant to vote for khelvaster because you thought it was pretty pro-town to suggest a name claim.

If you think it is pro-town to suggest a name-claim, and that it is not in the mafia's best intrest at all, why do you proceed to vote for the person that suggested it? You are contradicting yourself.

Also, you vote for Khelvaster for pretty lame reasons. It's fishy and that you have no other leads to ride on, so you bandwagon. Why not null vote for the time being until other leads come. No one is making you vote.

Mod Shaka:
Requesting a prod of zyrconium, the game started a week ago and he still hasn't posted once.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:18 am

Post by eljcko »

Matt_S wrote: I'll have to go back later and reread everybody's posts, though I probably won't get that done for a few days since I'm playing my awesome new video games.
100% irrelevant but what are the new games?

Also, this is to ting.
I think your shot a destructor is a bit of a reach, and a bit incomplete. I don't see how the last quote he used was against him.

There are two opinions on Khelvaster in this thread that are the main ones emerging.
1. Khelvaster is scum because it seems like he is trying to find power rolls
2. Khelvaster had a stupid idea.

All of destructor's comments point to him thinking it was stupid. You are voting for him, IMO, only because you two disagree on points 1 and 2. That is wierd, I would think you would want to vote khelvaster as he has a bandwagon forming and you think that he is scum. You have nothing passable on destructer. Only his defense on Khelvaster.

And why are you locked in on destructer. There are other people defending khelvasters actions too, but you aim only at one person.

I'm sorry, there are far too many more holes in this than the GS case I made.

Unvote, Vote: ting
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:21 am

Post by eljcko »

massive wrote:
eljcko
: Do you really believe that there are only two options for Khelvaster's suggestions? In other words, do you really believe EITHER he is a scum fishing for ideas OR he is a townie with a stupid idea?
No, but those are the two main ones, and the most reasonable. Do you think there are more? Just like to hear more thoughts as to other viewpoints, what do you think?
eljcko
just one question: why did you respond so quickly and so aggressive in defending destructor? there was just one vote on him...for me, your attitude is not the more proper one.
I would have expected this kind of attitude just in case ting was right and you were one of the scums.which I never thought so far. I'll wait for an answer..
I did respond fairly quickly, I'll give you that. It was a bit in destructor's defense, but my main motive was as an attack on ting. I don't like his motives at all, its a big reach in my opinion, I'll explain later.

ting
:
My whole arguement on destructor, is on the basis that khelvaster is scum, and had decided to go for a name-claim in order to out the power roles.
Your basis is that you believe khelvaster is scum. Fair enough, I can respect that. But why not vote khelvaster. You vote for destructor on the basis of you defending someone you feel is scum. There are way more leads on Khelvaster who also has a solid bandwagon, but you go to someone defending khelvaster. Odd.
Like I said already, I didn't originally have khelvaster pegged as scum, it's just when I look at him with regards to what destructor's doing that I get a scummy feeling, which is why he has an FOS, but not a vote from me.
This kind of confuses me but here is how I read it. You did not think khelvaster was scum the whole time, but when destructor stepped in, it made you scratch your head.
But like I said before, you can use the evidence and find two very different opinions. It was stupid or it was scummy. Because you think khelvasters actions lead to scummyness, and destructor thinks it is stupid, you vote for him.
@eljko. In the last quote, he asked the people on the khelvaster wagon why they were on the wagon. That strikes me as scummy, or at least wishy washy, because the reasons that people are on the wagon, are because of all the things he said which I quoted.
That is a bit odd, but still a but of a reach IMO. I'll have destructor talk about that one, I'm not in his head.

Overall: Still don't like your actions. If it is more of an FOS, give him an FOS. I am still voting for you, I have nothing else to go on that I believe in. You are still full of holes. Why not vote khelvaster and FOS destructor? Your basis is that Khelvaster is scum. I would attack the basis first, so I don't end up hurting anyone else based on a wrong basis. I really hope that made sense.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:13 am

Post by eljcko »

WOW. That was a lot too take in. First and foremost,
unvote
. Ting made pretty good defense and I can't really argue too much about it. I still don't trust you though, still fishy behavior IMO.

Matt_S has a lot of things hanging over him, but I have things that point to him being scum AND town respectively.
I'll wait for another townie to come and tell you why that won't work. But trust me, it won't.
That was post nine. He seems to know a lot about the townie PM, but there is no townie PM posted by Shaka. Two possibitites strike me right away.

1. Matt S is vanilla townie
2. Matt S is scum with the safe claim of vanilla townie. (i.e. knowing what the townie PM is)

From the beginning, I have always leaned towards #1, it seemed most logical and most likely. But, Matt_S started digging himself a grave.

Throughout, Matt S did not want to vote on Khelvaster, but oh well "its just too fishy to let go. After CoolBot pointed this out, he offers this in defense.
I didn't want to vote him at first because I didn't think scum would ask for a mass name claim. The more I thought about it, the more I've been thinking that a townie would ask for one on day 1. I just don't get what Khelvaster's logic would be no matter what side he'd be on, and like you said we really don't have anything else to go on. Right now, this seems like the only good play other than voting Zyrconium for lurking, which we can do later.
You just contradict yourself way too many times. We have had this discussion before. Its reallt pro-town, but I think he's scum. But let me present posts #69 and #71 about three hours apart.
Even if I had a name I wouldn't have gone with your plan. But I still can't believe a scum would suggest a name claim. I can see how people would be suspicious though, so I'm having trouble seeing who's most deserving of a vote. So I say we vote Zyrconium to get him to post here.
3 hours later
Well, I guess he is too fishy to let go. Unvote, Vote Khelvaster

I really wonder what would have happened if I hadn't said anything though...
Seriously, what the heck where you thinking Matt. It was really convienient that there was a solid bandwagon at the time of the vote, wasn't it? Trying to get a quick lynch? That's all it points to. My gut is leaning toward voting for you, I am going to go with that feeling.

Vote Matt_S
This is not my final vote, I am still not 100% on you. If you give me a solid reason to not vote for you, I'll unvote.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:30 am

Post by eljcko »

ting wrote:Eljko's seems the most suspcious. It's really convenient for you too that there's a bandwagon on Matt right now to - shiot, i have to go. your actions on the first few days raise red flags for me. you're clearly named. but you were against the claim, even before you found out there wre unnameds. other nameds were for it then, because it would have worked.
I got that you are accusing me of being named. But are you accusing me of being a power role or scum. (or either.) I'm sorry, I just got confused.
And in the meantime, Imat, you are responsible for
every
post from zyrconium. Just informing you.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:37 am

Post by eljcko »

Page 6 Vote Count!

Votes required:
7 to lynch

5, Matt_s
-
RangeroftheNorth, massive, Khelvaster, Coolbot, eljcko

1, Destructor
-
ting =)

Not Voting:
6, Zyrconium, Spindax, destructor, GSGold, Matt_S, crazy_vlad

Matt_S wrote:I feel sorry for Imat for having to read through all this confusion.
Let's just hope he doesn't kill himself. The last thing we need to do is to find another replacement.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:46 am

Post by eljcko »

Well, since Matt_S is L-2 I will now
unvote
I don't want to keep you so close to the gun, until I hear more proded players comments, then I will vote or not vote for you. All depends on what I read. You got a deal on me, I have a deal on you, fair enough?
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:11 am

Post by eljcko »

ting =) wrote: I can understand khel, massive and maybe eljko. They're named, and don't identify with the unnamed view of the game
Just because we defend khel does not mean we have names. I defend khel because I think he is town. I was against nameclaim, but that did not necisarily mean scum. I think his actions are pro-town, so I defend him. That does not spell out if I am named or unnamed.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:15 pm

Post by eljcko »

ting =) wrote:@eljko
eljko wrote: That was post nine. He seems to know a lot about the townie PM, but there is no townie PM posted by Shaka. Two possibitites strike me right away.
That's the clearest indication that you're not unnamed townie. There are little hints here and there before that, but nothing definite till that.

I'm not accusing you of anything, I'm just saying that I'm wary of your actions. You could be named townie, power or scum. That's all.
Whatever, I am not going to have a cow over it. It is not a big issue right now.

I do agree with all your coolbot fun stuff right now, but I want to read more posts. This is like a 5 person game right now. We need to get it crusing.

And I apologize for being a spelling nazi, but my name has a "c" in it.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:02 am

Post by eljcko »

CoolBot wrote:I never claimed whether I have a name or not. And I won't do so until necessary.
I don't know why ting thinks I don't have a name
, but I didn't want to address it for fear that it might help scum craft a claim by knowing for sure whether there are named townies outside the fellowship.
CoolBot Page 1 wrote:
I'm not part of the Fellowship
. That's shouldn't be surprising, as the game would be seriously broken if the town was only the Fellowship. So it's likely all a mass claim would accomplish is give the mafia clues to who our power roles are.
By claiming not fellowship, you pretty much claim you have no name like Merry of Pippen. I feel you are contradicting with the two above statements. ting thinks you have a name because you claimed no fellowship member. The only way you have a name is if you are mafia or some character that was in the game but was not a fellowsip member (like a random elf or something.) You really need to explain yourself deeper, I don't know what to think right now.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:04 am

Post by eljcko »

destructor wrote:I feel I need to reread again, just because this game isn't sitting well in my head. But in the mean time, here are my reasons for voting eljcko.
eljcko in Post 107 wrote:WOW. That was a lot too take in. First and foremost,
unvote
. Ting made pretty good defense and I can't really argue too much about it. I still don't trust you though, still fishy behavior IMO.
This was just odd. Backs off on his vote on ting, but leaves a foot in the doorway.

eljcko noted two explanations of Matt's behaviour:
eljcko wrote:He seems to know a lot about the townie PM, but there is no townie PM posted by Shaka. Two possibitites strike me right away.

1. Matt S is vanilla townie
2. Matt S is scum with the safe claim of vanilla townie. (i.e. knowing what the townie PM is)
He continues, saying that he'd been leaning towards 1 for most of the game but then "Matt_S started digging himself a grave," referring to the bandwagoning case that had recently been bought up, essentially rehashing the arguments that had already been stated. I found it ironic that eljcko accused Matt of bandwagonning, when that seems to be exactly what eljcko is doing.
eljcko wrote:
Vote Matt_S
This is not my final vote, I am still not 100% on you. If you give me a solid reason to not vote for you, I'll unvote.
So similar to his unvote of ting, just that it's a vote this time. He's unashamedly non-committal, essentially saying, "I'll unvote if you can respond and shake this bandwagon off."

If we go back to eljcko's two explanations of Matt's vanilla claim, it would seem that he's discarded reason 1 and now believes 2 is the case - that Matt is scum with a vanilla townie safe-claim. I'd like to know if eljcko still believes this is the case. That's a question I'd like to ask everyone on Matt's wagon. Given the reaction we've seen to Matt's claim, I have doubts to how 'safe' his claim was, whether town or scum.

I didn't like, most of all, eljcko's non-committal hop on the Matt wagon, his grudging unvote of ting and the loose ends he's left with regards to Matt's claim.
First of all, yes, I do believe Matt_S may have a vanilla townie safeclaim, its very plausable (SP?).

I backed off on my vote on ting because he started sounding more pro-town (he came across as scummy right of the bat). I now feel that ting is one of the most pro-town players in this game currently. I leave my foot in the door as a warning of sorts to say I am still watching you.

And, my thoughts on Matt_S's role remain undecided. He may be vanilla, he may be scum. He shows flashes of both.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:07 am

Post by eljcko »

Talitha wrote:I concur with eljcko's post:
And, my thoughts on Matt_S's role remain undecided. He may be vanilla, he may be scum. He shows flashes of both.
So let's lynch him (Matt_S) and find out.
You seem very adament on lynching Matt. Why?
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by eljcko »

I think it would be a safe idea to say the fellowship is town. It is not like we have a reverse of good guys and baddies, (like in the MGS mafia game i"m in. Foxhound is the good guys and snake is bad.) I will believe Matt's claim, for now. But I agree with talitha that we need to get moving on, we should get this day over with soon
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by eljcko »

CoolBot wrote:
eljcko wrote:I think it would be a safe idea to say the fellowship is town.
I don't think anyone was saying otherwise. The question is whether the fellowship comprises the entire town, not whether the fellowship is town or not.
Ahhh I see. But i agree with qman, flavour does not matter anymore, just the roles (but I do believe some fellowship may be scum, or the game would be broken.)

@ting
I was against name claim because it would jeprodize the power roles. We don't want a bunch of people claiming vanilla, which happens to be very popular now, and then a couple players sitting back with there mouthes shout because they are town and it is not smart to lie. The power roles are screwed. The fact that I disagree with something pro-town is not a very good point to fool with either,(i saw the emphasis you put on the "contradiction".) I would consider myself a conservative, but I don't believe in the death penalty, a conservative belief.

When I misunderstood khel's idea, his is the thought process that happened. I read his posts and thought he wanted all the names to come forward (I did not read it carefully enough) instead of non-fellowship townies. I turned out to be wrong, so that screwed up my thought process, so I sounded wishy washy.

I would also like to say I have no link that I know of with coolbot. I would probably vote for him, but no one except ting was buying, so its not worth it. But, CoolBot, you were on both bandwagons, I will remember that. But you have stopped looking, so you are a bit vindicated in my book.

I will answer questions you have for me if you want more, anything to clear up muddy water towards me.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by eljcko »

Matt_S wrote:Other than the fact that Talitha wanted to lynch me, I don't think she's scummy. I certainly don't see any underhandedness. However, I'm not fully convinced about eljcko. For now,
FoS eljcko

Mod:
Can we get a prod on eljcko?
I am here, I have been on the computer very little, sorry for not saying so before, I will read new posts and make a fatty content post for tommorrow.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:01 pm

Post by eljcko »

Well, Talitha wanted to know who I think is scum, so I will post my list. If someone put a gun to my head and asked for 3 people, they would be (in no particular order):

Coolbot- I don't like your secretiveness during the early pages, and the double wagon makes me think that you are scum. But I have been getting some good vibes from you lately.

Talitha- You seem all over the place with your votes and comments in the game to me. I have yet to read Imat's epic post, but I will soon. More to come on you.

Qman. Your latest explinations have helped you out in my book, but you seem very irritable in this game. It is a reach, but you would be my not so sure pick.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:24 pm

Post by eljcko »

I guess I will rip through this thing in my defense. Again, I will answer questions if you ask me. My statements are in bold.
ting =) wrote:About Eljcko:

If you read back - I actually thought he was the most suspicious at first. Then, I changed to coolbot. The switch was partly because I was afraid I was wrong about him and he might be a power role. Here's why:
eljcko wrote: That was post nine. He seems to know a lot about the
townie PM
, but there is
no townie PM
posted by Shaka. Two possibitites strike me right away.
Way to get rid of the rest of my post. I metioned Matt_S may be vanilla, or he is fake claiming. But as it came about, the townie PM is not the same for everyone, so a uniform PM is not possible anymore.

A couple of things are obvious: He is not a townie, named or unnamed. [Sorry Qman, I have to. =(] You can read his previous posts, he mentions in a number of posts not knowing what the townie PM is, without making any distinction between named or unnamed townie.

I make posts about how some people I felt suspicous about knew about the PM. Have you ever thought that I know something about the townie PM?

This makes him either power role, or scum - which is why I was unwilling to continue my attack on him - I was unsure.

Again, jumping to conclusions.

I've made up my mind now though. Read back on his early game reactions on the name claim. I don't want to quote since you have to take it in context of all the other posts around it.

He was against the name claim. If you read back on how the other people with names reacted: They could all see that the plan could maybe work, like destructor. Sure, most of them had apprehensions on how it might not work, but the nameds could see how it might work.

I was against a name claim because it would screw our power roles over. Of course when I tell you this, you don't believe me. Read my first post, I say it will out the power roles. Most had some apprehensions, not all of us are named, so I am nervous that our power roles might get killed. Do you want the power roles killed? (<-- Rhetorical, don't answer.) The reason I am against the claim is because not all of us are named. I might as well claim here. I am a member of the fellowship alligned with the town. I have my vote and win when all threats are gone. I have a feeling this won't work because if someone with a name claims, then 3 vanillas claim, then a power role just got potentially spotted.

People like matt and ranger all thought it might out the power roles, something which, I maintain that only town without names could have thought of.

Crazy thought there. I was against a claim because I knew this.

Eljcko's behaviour doesn't fit either the named or unnamed town profiles. In fact, if you read post 26, he sits on the fence, something which massive called him on earlier. He says he AGREES with what
matt
says, BUT he calls a name claim PRO-town, which is something matt obviously did not think. Then, after saying that a name-claim would be pro-town, he says he WOULDN'T go for it because a name-claim would be bad early on in the game, and he says that khel was asking for specific names, something which khel never asked for in any way.

I can have my independent thoughts that a name-claim is pro-town.A group of scum with little knowledage of the setup want not to claim. It is not samrt at all. What if everyone had names, there were too many variables. I don't go for the name claim because like ranger, I don't think it will work because of previous stuff I already stated. I already commented on being overall cnservative, but against certian conservative views, like death penalty.

That ended up sparking a confession where he says he misunderstood khel, but when he says what he thought khel actually meant, he STILL misunderstands what khel was saying - showing that he never saw things from khel's, or any of the named's eyes at all. In fact, now that I've reread everything, coolbot actually ends up agreeing with eljcko's misunderstanding of khel's view, and he ends up sparking an argument with khel in post 70. You can read khel's reply to coolbot and eljcko's view in post 77.

Khel wants to know if there is any role outsid fellowship names, like an elf. I misread it.

In fact, in light of all that, I'm more convinced now that Eljcko and coolbot are scum. I am going to
vote:eljcko
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:57 pm

Post by eljcko »

Khelvaster wrote:
Eljcko wrote:I was against a name claim because it would screw our power roles over. Of course when I tell you this, you don't believe me. Read my first post, I say it will out the power roles. Most had some apprehensions, not all of us are named, so I am nervous that our power roles might get killed. Do you want the power roles killed? (<-- Rhetorical, don't answer.) The reason I am against the claim is because not all of us are named. I might as well claim here. I am a member of the fellowship alligned with the town. I have my vote and win when all threats are gone. I have a feeling this won't work because if someone with a name claims, then 3 vanillas claim, then a power role just got potentially spotted.
Wow...you seem to be more scummy than you have before with this post. Nameclaiming wouldn't out power roles.

Furthermore, you just said you are a member of the fellowship and you are a vanilla townie. You haven't gone and said *which* member of the fellowship you were. This is
exactly
what I was expecting a scum to do and why I advocated nameclaiming in the firstplace.

Vote: Eljcko
I am not named. I am a vanilla generic fellowship member. I thought it would out the power roles because I have no name and that possibly means other people don't have names.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:12 am

Post by eljcko »

Talitha wrote:What did you think of Matt_S's claim, eljcko?
I have trusted Matt being town for most of the game. When I suspected him he did suspicious things that needed to be called out. I am fine with Matt S's claim though, it proved my hunch was right (especially shaka's deleting thing)

Now I know this will probably lead to me copying Matt and following a claim and how convenient it is for me to do that. But me and Matt are on the same boat, we have a lot of the same views on the nameclaim nonsense and other things. I am not pulling the towns leg with my claim.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:24 pm

Post by eljcko »

Khelvaster wrote:
eljcko wrote:
Khelvaster wrote:
Eljcko wrote:I was against a name claim because it would screw our power roles over. Of course when I tell you this, you don't believe me. Read my first post, I say it will out the power roles. Most had some apprehensions, not all of us are named, so I am nervous that our power roles might get killed. Do you want the power roles killed? (<-- Rhetorical, don't answer.) The reason I am against the claim is because not all of us are named. I might as well claim here. I am a member of the fellowship alligned with the town. I have my vote and win when all threats are gone. I have a feeling this won't work because if someone with a name claims, then 3 vanillas claim, then a power role just got potentially spotted.
Wow...you seem to be more scummy than you have before with this post. Nameclaiming wouldn't out power roles.

Furthermore, you just said you are a member of the fellowship and you are a vanilla townie. You haven't gone and said *which* member of the fellowship you were. This is
exactly
what I was expecting a scum to do and why I advocated nameclaiming in the firstplace.

Vote: Eljcko
I am not named. I am a vanilla generic fellowship member. I thought it would out the power roles because I have no name and that possibly means other people don't have names.
A "generic member of the fellowship" is complete bullshit. I am a named fellowship member. It makes no sense for someone to be in the fellowship, with 9 possible names, and yet be unnamed.
Let's try this again. I do not have a name. I did not get any sort of specific name. I am a member of the fellowship.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”