GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:22 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Vote: Friend of Old
, because your name reminds of this song that I had to sing that I hated...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:24 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I think that everyone is really reading into this entirely too much. It's probably only still being spoken about because no one has anything else to speak about. Hell, this very topic will probably become a focal point of conversation, most likely leading to a "why are you defending?" type of argument.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:38 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Me neither
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:17 am

Post by GhostWriter »

May as well.

I'd like to ask all of those who hold an FoS or vote to OMG, what would they do if someone was accusing them of being mafia, or cult, and they believed that they were not. Would you defend yourself? Of course, that's a given. Now what if you were accused again? And again? And then accused again, but this time, it's BECAUSE you were accused multiple times, and, get this, you gave the same answer every time?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:04 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Unvote
since it wasn't ever really a VOTE vote...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Blazerunner wrote:3-About strategy now... Would it be a good strat for the village?
We dont lynch first day, second day the cop claims and gives his report, and doctor protects him.

I think its best not to lynch than killing a townie. But the strat I posted seems risky too, cause on night one, mafia could kill a power role, cultists recruit a townie and day 2 mafia fake claim cop... The scenario doesnt look nice
Something I learned in the first place I learned to play mafia: it is better to attempt to kill a mafia member and risk accidentally kill a citizen, than to not kill anyone and allow the mafia a free shot. By killing someone, you can base day 2 starting votes on whether the person killed was innocent or not; who was killed in the night. Also, it allows the cop a better guess of figuring out who to check in the night (assuming, of course, we have one). I hold nothing against you for suggesting that theory, because I'm sure people may not agree with my way of looking at things.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:18 am

Post by GhostWriter »

elias was already on OMG with a vote. That was just for fun and because OMG asked for someone to do something scummy... there's nothing to read from that.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Just wondering, who hasn't talked too much yet?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:08 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I know that the day 1
votes
are random, but I haven't played with a random day one
lynch
. Usually, there's a slip up somewhere (bigger than the one you're trying to use), and we get someone from that... then again, in a game that hasn't gone much of anywhere...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

As far as I see it, OMG is proving to be more pro-town than that bandwagon is giving him credit for. By misunderstanding half the things he says and by not being able to fully see how certain fake claims can benefit the town, a lot of you seem to be blindly placing a vote on anyone that thinks differently than you or than you feel they should. So far, all he's done is explain his gameplay ahead of time. I find nothing scummy about that at all. The way that he's described what he WOULD do (not what he's actually doing, but what he would, theoretically do, or could have done) if he were in those roles that he has listed, it sounds very beneficial to which ever side he plays. As of right now, taking Elias' change to lalaland, various lurkers suddenly reappeared and jumped on a bandwagon, all following pretty much the same exact reasons and put him at L-2. If that's how you respond to a prod, jumping on the biggest vote at the time and regurgitating a previous reason, then please, never leave again.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Oh, I know bandwagons can be good. I was only specifically talking about this one.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:21 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Reyo, did you even read the rest of the post, or the one following it?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:46 am

Post by GhostWriter »

There is an amazing amount of bad voting going on. Why are so many of you jumping at the smallest thing? It does nothing more than make you look more suspicious.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:30 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Reyo... this whole time, OMG has been stating why he will NOT be roleclaiming on day 1. Why do you believe that he plans to roleclaim?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:14 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Yeah, you can unvote without placing another vote
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:19 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm sorry, I don't get what you mean, could you please clarify that for me?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:56 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Right now, GSGold and militant look the most suspicious to me. There are a few more who are looking more anti town than pro town to me right now, but the only people close st to being town in my eyes are, surprisingly, you Reyo and OMG.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:56 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Out of those two, the vote would likely go to GS, but I'm not placing it just yet.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:04 am

Post by GhostWriter »

GhostWriter wrote:Right now, GSGold and militant look the most suspicious to me.
That's been said before, however, both of these players seem to have lurked themselves right out of the game. As of now, I'm actually willing to follow through on a lynch of GSG, that way, if he's replaced, his replacement does not get the chance to divert away from the feelings we already have towards his stance. Already, Xtoxm isn't on my list, though militant was. I also am having trouble seeing Oman's stance.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:31 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I never implied that they should stop talking and such. By having the statement of "bad voting" in the sentence before, that implies that I did not approve of the random jumping on of votes. Continued discussion of things is wonderful; I wouldn't want that to stop. However, I don't like the voting just for the hell of it, which is what seemed to have been going on. You claim I'm acting scummy, however, I think it's scummy that you feel it's alright for people to go around voting others, with half of them not stating why, and another bunch of them just repeating one another. If you see that as pro-town, then you may need to reassess your gameplay.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Page nine has the first 4 votes against GS, along with their reasons. It doesn't need to be told to you, it's already been stated.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

You have made a total of 9 posts since this game as started. Not a single one has held heavy/deep, unique thought traits, fresh ideas, or anything of that sort. combined, their total is less than 25 lines of posting.
Unvote; Vote dahen
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

That wasn't pressure. That was an actual vote. He doing just enough to not be replaced in this game, and nothing more.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:33 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Oh yes, my content is much, much better than dahen's. I'm not particu worried about your vote; it has not become a bandwagon, nor does it contain anyone other than yourself. I doubt that I can change your mind, since the original reason for the vote is pretty well based.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:03 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Okay, I'm going to chime in here with what I've gathered so far, after a rough read through of previous pages after our three confirmations. I won't be able to make any heavier posts until about Sunday. I may be able to drop a post here and there around midnight of Friday and Saturday, but that's it (got two back-to-back competitions and a college term paper to turn in next week as well). Right now, I've got to say that I'm getting some strong pro-town vibes from Pink Puppy. There's just something that I'm sensing. However, my gut also gives me bad signals from FoO, which doesn't make sense. He's been nailing his posts pretty damn well so far. But I just can't shake this feeling I have about him...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:16 am

Post by GhostWriter »

GhostWriter wrote:Okay, I'm going to chime in here with what I've gathered so far, after a rough read through of previous pages after our three confirmations. I won't be able to make any heavier posts until about Sunday. I may be able to drop a post here and there around midnight of Friday and Saturday, but that's it (got two back-to-back competitions and a college term paper to turn in next week as well). Right now, I've got to say that I'm getting some strong pro-town vibes from Pink Puppy. There's just something that I'm sensing. However, my gut also gives me bad signals from FoO, which doesn't make sense. He's been nailing his posts pretty damn well so far. But I just can't shake this feeling I have about him...
I've already spoken. The only thing to really add to that as of now, is that I believe your claim, and I am not the vig.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

His general inattentiveness makes me believe that he's town.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:36 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Just got back in from Florida, I'll post soon.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Friend of Old wrote:GhostWriter - Has posted little value, seemed to buddy up to OMG at points throughout yesterday. Accused everyone of bad voting as the bandwagoning reasons were weak.
Okay, I made it clear, several times, that I did not think OMG was mafia. I made it clear, several times, that I felt he was town. Therefore, I did not want him to be lynched, as I felt it would be bad to go along with the lynch of someone I felt was town. I don't regret "buddying up" to him. I was right in my assumption. And I did say that I thought there was a fair amount of bad voting going around. And, as you've shown, it was because of the lack of good, strong reasons. I'm supposed to just sit back and not point out that crappy ass reasons are being thrown out, as people jump onto a bandwagon? No. I'm going to point out the fault, and hope that someone will notice a slip-up of the mafia where I did not.
Friend of Old wrote:As for this, general feeling, that some of you are having about my being scum, would you care to elaborate? Nobody has yet faulted what I've said yet you guys simply seem to get the impression that my posts are too, well I guess artificial is the word. Well, I really don't know how I'm supposed to defend myself against that, so I'll just leave that one there.
As of now, I only have the fact that you believe my calling out a bad bandwagon was a tell. Maybe they're right. Maybe you're just working with a bad radar at the moment. But I only have that feeling you give me of being mafia. However, you aren't the only one I have that feeling about anymore.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Friend of Old wrote:
As of now, I only have the fact that you believe my calling out a bad bandwagon was a tell. Maybe they're right. Maybe you're just working with a bad radar at the moment. But I only have that feeling you give me of being mafia. However, you aren't the only one I have that feeling about anymore.
Me questioning you about why, while we were trying to create oppertunities through (I'll admit that they were weak) bandwagons you just sat around saying we were voting poorly. In my experience if you bandwaggon on the weak reasons you have at the start behaviour on that bandwagon leads to antoher stronger one, and so on and so forth. We start by random voting, then we vote for weak reasons because there won't be any strong ones. If you had said 'Guys, look, this is poor, what we should be doing is... and this will progress us by...' I wouldn't have a problem. However what you were doing was essentially saying that we should stop the bandwagons and, do what exactly? Discussion would stagnate, deadline rolls round, free shot for scum.

Now am I misinterpreting what you were doing, or am I on the right track?

And also who are these other people you get scummy 'vibes' from, maybe there is something worth persuing.
You are misinterpreting it. I did not not say we should stop bandwagonS, with an "s". I did not say that the discussion should stop. I did not imply that a deadline should go by without a decision being made. I, in no way, gave the appearance of wishing for a free shot for the mafia. Where the hell did you even pick that up? Kindly don't put words in my mouth or ideas into my words.

I said that I did not like how people were jumping onto the bandwagon with such weak reasons. People jumped onto the wagon, using reasons stated by those before them, and the wagon was building up to a hammer way too fast. Someone could have waited until the L-1 vote was placed, and placed a vote in that same minute, and then said that they didn't know someone else had voted as well. What's more, when someone said that wagons can be a good thing, I agreed with them, and then stated that SPECIFICALLY that OMG one was not a good wagon. I've used wagons before. I know they can be a good thing, when properly looked after. That one was getting out of hand, at least to me, and so I said so.

As for the other people: right now it's dahen, for reasons I already stated in previous posts, and Oman, because I can't get a read on him no matter how hard I try, and haven't been able to this whole game.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:10 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Dahen, don't you dare give us summaries again. We know what's been said the past few pages. We can read.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:18 am

Post by GhostWriter »

lol, shut up :P
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:09 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I do believe I'd be all for a dahen lynch. second would be Oman, for the simple fact that when you do post, I can never read you.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:58 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Vote: Dahen
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:53 am

Post by GhostWriter »

So, despite the fact that previously, dahen had been at the top of your suspects list (yes, I know I was there too), you place your vote on me? Exactly what pushed me past him in your mind?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:51 am

Post by GhostWriter »

You're right, Norinel, he did say that. I had only glanced at it and misread it. For that, I apologize. However, I do agree that he could have placed his vote on either of the leader votes, considering the deadline and the fact that they are on his list, as you said.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:09 am

Post by GhostWriter »

There are enough of us actively here to pick one person and lynch them. If we really want this to end, we have the means. We just need to collectively decide who would be a good vote for today.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:10 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Which would be the cause for me saying "collectively decide".
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:18 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Look, at this point, I will change my vote to avoid a no-lynch. Just choose between Oman and FoO. Personally, I see myself leaning to FoO.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:02 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

You could keep up by understanding that we need to reach a majority about somebody and, as a group, lynch someone. The top choices are Oman and FoO. It would benefit the town to help us not have a no-lynch.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:04 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Actually, I'd rather go after dahen, but if the choice is between you and Oman, I'm leaning to you. Why? Not gonna lie, it's sort of OMGUS-ishly based. You voted me, claiming that I was trying to cause the discussion to come to a stand-still by stating that people on a certain bandwagon had crappy ass reasons. I explained what I was trying to do. I wanted those people to be put on the spotlight. You blew it out of proportion by going to great lengths to make me look like I was trying to allow a free mafia kill by letting deadlines roll by.

Now, I was all set for a dahen vote, however, people seemed more interested in you and Oman, so that's where this vote comes from.
Unvote. Vote: FoO

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”