XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:23 am

Post by XReyoX »

I'm asking OMG not to fakeclaim if he ever has to claim.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:23 am

Post by XReyoX »

Nothing to do with day 1 at all.
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:41 pm

Post by dahen »

Oh, a lot to read from the last days:
Ghostwriter wrote: As far as I see it, OMG is proving to be more pro-town than that bandwagon is giving him credit for. By misunderstanding half the things he says and by not being able to fully see how certain fake claims can benefit the town, a lot of you seem to be blindly placing a vote on anyone that thinks differently than you or than you feel they should. So far, all he's done is explain his gameplay ahead of time. I find nothing scummy about that at all. The way that he's described what he WOULD do (not what he's actually doing, but what he would, theoretically do, or could have done) if he were in those roles that he has listed, it sounds very beneficial to which ever side he plays. As of right now, taking Elias' change to lalaland, various lurkers suddenly reappeared and jumped on a bandwagon, all following pretty much the same exact reasons and put him at L-2. If that's how you respond to a prod, jumping on the biggest vote at the time and regurgitating a previous reason, then please, never leave again.
I agree fully with this.
GSGold wrote: I'm keeping my vote on OMG for trying to paint Norinel as a bandwagoning scum when in fact it was a semi-random vote.
This is the first real scummy thing from OMG as I see it. The rest seem to be a game style which attracts a lot of attention, which can be good or bad for the town. Personally I think it is annoying, but I'll try not to be influenced by that.

I've not finished reading up. I will post more later.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:36 am

Post by Elias_the_thief »

Hmm. I'll wait for OMG's response on that one. My feeling is he didnt realize that Norinel had been voting him before the wagon, as scum doesnt really gain anything from making such an easily refutable accusation. And therefore its a nulltell.

As for the other things going on...I really should reread. I'll get back to you guys on that.
I play the games rul gud.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:29 am

Post by XReyoX »

The game seems to be slowly down. :(

First of all, I don't think Norinel's vote is scummy, it was a page one vote.

Not too sure about Friend of old though, the timing for the vote and unvote when the wagon wasn't going anywhere is a bit suspicious. I'll decide after his response on this.

To me lalaland has the most suspicious vote at the moment. She voted OMG with a not-so-clear reason then dissapear. I'm going to voting her if she doesn't speak up soon.

I guess we need to replace militant. Newbies dropping out is getting annoying in this forum.

Ghostwriter: If you are to vote, who will you vote and why? Apart from saying OMG's strategy wasn't antitown and people (lurkers as you've described) jumping onto his wagon suddenly, you haven't given us much of your views on other players.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:32 am

Post by XReyoX »

sorry, pls forgive my grammar. I'm a bit tired.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:56 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Right now, GSGold and militant look the most suspicious to me. There are a few more who are looking more anti town than pro town to me right now, but the only people close st to being town in my eyes are, surprisingly, you Reyo and OMG.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:56 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Out of those two, the vote would likely go to GS, but I'm not placing it just yet.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by Oman »

I'm still a fan of an OMG lynch. The guy is all over the place. That last bit about Noriel was obviously a horrid defence.

XReyoX - STOP TALKING ABOUT CLAIMING! It doesn't matter because a fake claim could be helpful, but a real claim is helpful for the WIFOM. WE CAN'T DISCUSS IT, BECAUSE THE MAFIA AND CULT WILL KNOW AND THEN ITS VOID! WE NEED TO MMMMIIIISSSLLLLLEEEEEAAAADDDDD THEM!

In short Claiming = STFU!
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:50 pm

Oman wrote:I'm still a fan of an OMG lynch. The guy is all over the place. That last bit about Noriel was obviously a horrid defence.
What do you mean by "all over the place", and why is it a scumtell?

Also, the bit about Norinel is pretty obviously a mistake, and not a scumtell.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:53 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Official Vote Count
(Page 9)

omg_im_innocent_wtf
– 3 (lalaland, Oman, GSGold)
lalaland
– 2 (Elias_the_thief, Norinel)
Blazerunner
– 1 (XreyoX)
XreyoX
– 1 (omg_im_innocent_wtf)
Oman
– 1 (dahen)
militant
– 1 (Friend of Old)

Not Voting:
militant, GhostWriter, Blazerunner

With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch. 6 is a no lynch.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:56 pm

Post by Oman »

Elias wrote:What do you mean by "all over the place", and why is it a scumtell?
I mean he backtracks on himself a lot.

And the Noriel thing is a scumtell, not only is it OMGUS, its also him trying to shift the wagon.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:28 pm

Post by omg_im_innocent_wtf »

GSGold wrote:I'm keeping my vote on OMG for trying to paint Norinel as a bandwagoning scum when in fact it was a semi-random vote.
Unvote, Vote: GSGold

This was written right after i called out the 2 others for jumping on my bandwagon.

1. This looks to me like: 'Hey, Im not moving off, Im not scum'.

2. It is craplogic when thought about, particularly as I mentioned that I was in particular suspicious of Friend of Old and just included Norinel as he had done the same thing.

3. Constant lurking, and joining my bandwagon at an opportunistic time in the first place.

This is the first vote Im actually pretty happy with.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:30 pm

Elias_the_thief wrote:Hmm. I'll wait for OMG's response on that one. My feeling is he didnt realize that Norinel had been voting him before the wagon, as scum doesnt really gain anything from making such an easily refutable accusation. And therefore its a nulltell.

As for the other things going on...I really should reread. I'll get back to you guys on that.
This is also true.

I realised a bunch of guys had jumped on, and when I called them out and it became obvious there was scum on my wagon, I noticed two of them suddenly unvoted me. I didnt know the original reasoning behind Norinel's vote. I still feel it is marginally suspicious however to 'get out' at that time, though obviously nowhere near as much as for Friend of Old.

Note: I would not have noticed this as any role so Elias is correct that this is a nulltell.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:32 pm

Oman wrote:I'm still a fan of an OMG lynch. The guy is all over the place. That last bit about Noriel was obviously a horrid defence.

XReyoX - STOP TALKING ABOUT CLAIMING! It doesn't matter because a fake claim could be helpful, but a real claim is helpful for the WIFOM. WE CAN'T DISCUSS IT, BECAUSE THE MAFIA AND CULT WILL KNOW AND THEN ITS VOID! WE NEED TO MMMMIIIISSSLLLLLEEEEEAAAADDDDD THEM!

omfg.

de·fense /dɪˈfɛns or, esp. for 7, 9, ˈdifɛns/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[di-fens or, esp. for 7, 9, dee-fens] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -fensed, -fens·ing.
–noun
1. resistance against attack; protection: Two more regiments are needed for the defense of the city.
2. something that defends, as a fortification, physical or mental quality, or medication: This fort was once the main defense of the island.
3. the defending of a cause or the like by speech, argument, etc.: He spoke in defense of the nation's foreign policy.
4. a speech, argument, etc., in vindication: She delivered a defense of free enterprise
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:35 pm

Basically comedy really, sometimes I dont even know if you guys are even serious or are just trying to annoy me with such silliness.

Me: I think this guy is a scum for this reason.
Random player: Wow thats a terrible defense man. Your all over the place.
i swear im not mafia
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:59 pm

Post by XReyoX »

Oman wrote: XReyoX - STOP TALKING ABOUT CLAIMING! It doesn't matter because a fake claim could be helpful, but a real claim is helpful for the WIFOM. WE CAN'T DISCUSS IT, BECAUSE THE MAFIA AND CULT WILL KNOW AND THEN ITS VOID! WE NEED TO MMMMIIIISSSLLLLLEEEEEAAAADDDDD THEM!

Oh no... Am I misleading you? If you're not stupid enough to be mislead, I doubt the scums would fall into the trap honestly. And next time, back up your fakeclaim strategy with previous games please, this would be appreciated, that is if you still want to dig deeper into this discussion. Otherwise, I suggest you concentrate on expanding the other discussions rather and ignore my rant if you can't be bother to read them.
Oman wrote: And the Noriel thing is a scumtell, not only is it OMGUS, its also him trying to shift the wagon.
I don't think so. He was accussing him for getting OFF his wagon. He was on 3 at that time. Do you think he really needed to shift it?

Also:
Oman wrote:
Unvote

Waste of space.
then
Oman wrote:You pretty much hit the nail on the head. Ask anyone who plays with me regularly, I rarely vote no-one. Espeically early D1, I try to find a wagon (any wagon) that has even the slightest merit in it, then hit it.

I also dislike the fact that you start telling people that you think the best strategy is this:
Oman wrote:The best idea for townies is to claim Doctor and draw the NK. Best idea for the Doctor is to claim tonwie and draw the cult recruit.
Then you're now tell me to shut up and not to discuss it.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fos:GS

1) for lurking (4 posts so far)
2) not contributing to the discussion in his first 2 posts then suddenly got onto OMG's wagon after he was prodded.
3) The reason for keeping his vote is weak
4)Not commenting on any other players other than OMG.

Mod: prod lalaland and possibly replace militant please. Thanks

militant has 48 hours from 02/17 1:54pm, if he doesnt post by then I will find a replacement.

lalaland prodded.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:25 am

Agree with the above post, but I believe GS would be better suited with a
vote: GS
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:34 am

Post by Norinel »

omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote:I realised a bunch of guys had jumped on, and when I called them out and it became obvious there was scum on my wagon,
Even if you're town, this is the kind of thinking that's turning the thread into everyone vs. OMG, and that's going to drag the town down regardless of alignment. It's probably not everyone vs. OMG, and if it is than he's got the most dangerous role in this game. And combined with:
Basically comedy really, sometimes I dont even know if you guys are even serious or are just trying to annoy me with such silliness.
Insulting everyone else's intelligence isn't going to get anywhere. While there might be people on this site who don't take the game seriously or take an extra effort to make it look like they don't take things seriously, but I don't think there are any of them in this game.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:41 am

Xtoxm replaces militant effective immediately.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:11 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hey guys ;)
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Friend of Old
Friend of Old
Townie
Friend of Old
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:54 am

Post by Friend of Old »

Hi. Plus it seems like I some explaining to do, which I can't really, there's no defence for using craplogic to construct an attack. However the fact remains that there is no decent logic out there, so I jumped on a wagon to see what would happen, simple as that really. I got off sharpish when I felt there was no more to be had from it, and I believe GhostWriter told me off at the time. The point is I'm taking wild stabs in the dark at the moment and going with the flow.

After the replacement,
unvote
and because of my current strategy,
vote: GSGold
The [i]FoO[/i] is watching...
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:18 am

Post by XReyoX »

Fos : Friend of Old

Your voting pattern in scummy. Saying no one is using any logic in the game and therefore not adding anything to the discussion is a scummy way to hide. You are making yourself hard to be read. Do you realize that its already past noon and what you've been doing is jumping onto wagons without adding sound reasons?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello toshiro, what do you think about the game so far. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

For the moment,
Vote: GS
since lalaland seems to be a newbie going to drop out so there's not much point if she's going to be replaced soon, like militant.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:19 am

Post by XReyoX »

actually, it should be
Unvote, Vote: GS

mod: vote count please thanks :)
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:48 am

Official Vote Count
(Page 9)(requested)

GSGold
– 4 (omg_im_innocent_wtf, Elias_the_thief, Friend of Old, XreyoX)
omg_im_innocent_wtf
– 3 (lalaland, Oman, GSGold)
lalaland
– 1 (Norinel)
Oman
– 1 (dahen)

Not Voting:
Xtoxm, GhostWriter, Blazerunner

With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch. 6 is a no lynch.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”