omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:58 am

Post by omg_im_innocent_wtf »

well if im not mistaken thats about the most anti-town post ive ever seen in my life. lol.

and no i wont 'stfu'. tell me how i am 'anti-town', or 'useless' or 'all over the place' in any way when i have been the most pro-town player in the game for the first 10+ pages and am still being wagonned. if you cant do that then you are either a) scum, or b) as retarded as puppy.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:00 am

Post by omg_im_innocent_wtf »

btw if you seriously find those questions offensive at all, then i can tell you that yes they were completely genuine because in your posts i see no intelligence whatsoever and i want to know if it is worth trying to engage in discussion with you.

also, calling me a 'useless 12 year old' is much much worse than me asking 'how old are you'. just saying.
i swear im not mafia
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:45 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

Let's stop having these personal attacks/fights. Calling people childish and saying they're playing badly. It's not helping.

For my part, sorry to omg for saying he sucks. I was just frustrated.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote:no answer?

oman - serious questions. how old are you? do you have any sort of mental disabilities? (this is not meant to offend at all, just so i know what i am dealing with here. simple 16/no would be all i need)
That's out of order. Mental disabilities?! This is a game. Don't start insulting people on a personal level. If you'd said that to me i'd have most probably requested replacement.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:04 am

Post by Norinel »

I'm with PP and Xtoxm on this one. This is the kind of blow-up where the scum is either blatantly derailing the town's train of discussion or just sitting back and laughing. I still don't think it justifies a vote change until I'm convinced that someone's trying to be uncivil and just make things worse, but OMG's getting really close to that line with stuff like this:
yes i had

yes i have

you are a retard

that is all.
btw, seeing as how i always cop it any time i say anything that could even remotely be considered offensive can something be done about this retarded puppy clown?
i realise that not everyone on this site is as intelligent as me
My suggestion to OMG is that before hitting the "Submit" button, breathe, count to 10, and think if there's anything else that needs saying; the double/triple/quadruple posts aren't helping either. (And don't forget that you can quote more than one post at a time by making the quote tag yourself or hitting the Quote button in a new tab and copying in the quote code)
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:36 am

Post by XReyoX »

OMG, next time when you're going to insult someone, click on the little cross on the top right-hand corner instead of the sumbit button, Please? People don't vote you for no reason, and one could be because they are scums. Also, you are not the one who can judge whether you are the most protown person in the game. When you think someone is voting you based on crap logic, ask him to clarify (nicely), suggest why he is doing this and how it would benefit from it if he is scum (nicely), quote his scummy bits, ask others to add in their opinions on the case (nicely). Seriously, read your own posts and imagine you are another player trying to read them. There might be 1 or 2 stupid, dumb towns but there is no reason why you should get mad over them. At least half a dozen of people in here are trying to find scums just as hard and enjoy the game as well. Don't ruin it for everyone. K?

Oman and pink puppy, provoking him is just as bad if not worse.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ok im here guys. thanks for having me.

Reading and analysing the game now.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Friend of Old
Friend of Old
Townie
Friend of Old
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Friend of Old »

Welcome Battle Mage, hope you enjoy the game.

Do you guys understand now why I posted what I did? Personally I'd rather not have to put up with this sort of behaviour, from anybody, I feel that it should be removed from the game by replacement or lynching I don't mind. I realise re-reading what I wrote how scummy that sounds and I apologise for any offence caused.

As for why my vote is on you OMG, the last three statements you'd made before my post were:
This wagon has grown way too fast for my liking.

Im pretty happy to kill oman or FoO instead, thoughts?
unvote, vote oman
For both of these you were asked why, the first you ignored, the second you answered with
no
Any you claim to be the most pro-ton player, a claim which I find slightly scummy due to the simple fact I dislike people saying 'hey I'm town', that is for others to judge.

One particular thing that caught me was this:
Im voting for a scum.

You are voting for a pro-town.
Followed by this:
FoO is openly admitting that he is voting for me whilst knowing that im town.
When did I do that? I said I didn't care who you were and that I wanted you lynched, which was overly agressive I'll admit, but at no point did I say you were town, I think you are a scum player, as I stated.
This is after you claim to know who is scum and who isn't, which only the scum do. Nothing is certain in this game and we may be wrong, so please don't make such comments, they're in no way helpful.

From what I remeber pending a re-read, your play seems to have come in three phases, firstly you were active and to my mind townie, although overreacted to Reyo's questioning of the content of your posts, which he apparently misinterpreted. Then you go very quiet for a while during the lurker wagons, making comments like the above, then, this last bit. I've noted Puppy and Oman's involvement as well, but you were the main player. Tell me, after this scene why shouldn't we not want you around any more? Especially after your claim that we were all of a lower intelligence than you.

I believe that Puppy asked for some elaboration on my suspicions a while ago. I believe my suspicion of Ghostwriter has been already covered by, you actually. This post:
There is an amazing amount of bad voting going on. Why are so many of you jumping at the smallest thing? It does nothing more than make you look more suspicious.
Struck me as off, due to the fact that on Day 1 it is highly unlikely anything big will come along, so small things are all we have, and I imagine that many are frustrated with our lack of progress. The other thing that got me was the comments on only how people were innocent, primarily OMG who was under fire at the time, and I got the impression of a possible scum pairing up with a weak townie. After OMG's recent play however I'm not sure if this still stands up.

As for Oman, well I realise that attack was quite weak, but overall I haven't seen much that is helpful from him. What was the term Reyo used, an active-lurker? That's the overall impression I got from him, and various posts seemed like he was trying to provoke an arguement, for example this one:
Wow. Subtle.
This sort of thing annoys me, but my feelings towards his alignment are ambigous, although I don't approve of his handling of the recent incident. That however has no bearing on his scumminess, so, that's it in a nutshell.
The [i]FoO[/i] is watching...
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

christ, i've written 2 A4 pages of notes, and i've just read upto page 4. :shock: :shock:

Its gonna be a long night! lol

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by Oman »

Oh BM, you silly man!
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:48 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

dahen being prodded
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:50 am

Post by dahen »

Prod received! This games moves really fast. Every time I try to catch up there are new pages added. I'll make another attempt tonight or tomorrow.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:48 am

Post by Norinel »

FOO wrote:When did I do that? I said I didn't care who you were and that I wanted you lynched, which was overly agressive I'll admit, but at no point did I say you were town, I think you are a scum player, as I stated.
I think the point is that that sentiment isn't usually helpful to the town. But OMG is definitely missing the point that there is one exception, when somebody is so disruptive to the town's functioning that lynching them now would be worth it to make future lynches more effective. I'm not sure he's crossed that line yet, which is why I sort of gave him a chance in my last post.

And I'm not a fan of super-fast but content-free prod responses, but we'll see if dahen can come up with anything better tonight or tomorrow.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:29 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

Battle Mage wrote: Reading and analysing the game now.

BM
How's this going?

You could always post what you have so far...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

You have made a total of 9 posts since this game as started. Not a single one has held heavy/deep, unique thought traits, fresh ideas, or anything of that sort. combined, their total is less than 25 lines of posting.
Unvote; Vote dahen
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

dahen wrote:Prod received! This games moves really fast. Every time I try to catch up there are new pages added. I'll make another attempt tonight or tomorrow.
Don't think it deserves the pressure from GW there but he makes a good point, posts like that are no good.

What are your opinions of everyone?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

That wasn't pressure. That was an actual vote. He doing just enough to not be replaced in this game, and nothing more.
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:29 am

Post by Blazerunner »

I wish Battle Mage would post... I was voting the person he replaced mainly for lurking and now he is here and only posted "I will make a post soon, reading the topic"

FoS: Battle Mage
untill he speaks
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:52 am

Post by XReyoX »

FoS: Blazerunner
for keeping a low profile.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Pink Puppy wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: Reading and analysing the game now.

BM
How's this going?

You could always post what you have so far...
ok. first off, im not lurking. every spare chance i get, im reading through this game. Theres alot of content, and if you dont mind it being unfinished, and possibly inaccurate, i'll post what i have so far.
I didnt realise we were under a deadline, but ok... 0.o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:05 am

Post by Blazerunner »

XReyoX wrote:
FoS: Blazerunner
for keeping a low profile.
Explain what you mean by low profile.

If you mean Im not posting that much, the last post before the one I made today I said I was waiting for BM to post, and he hasnt yet, so Im still waiting, until he speaks, I dont have a lot to comment.

Would you like me to comment about the other things going on? I see OMG voting without much of an explanation, and some stupid offenses over that, and GW voting oman for the same reason I was voting GS and now FoSing BM: lack of posting
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:39 am

Post by XReyoX »

I kind of feel that you're making yourself hard to read and hve NOT put a tiny bit of effort into finding scum at all. You voted elias before because he agreed that fakeclaiming is alright. Fair enough at the beginning, but you made no effort in pushing the case further or anything and took the vote back on the next day. You then appear only once every 2 or 3 days thereafter just to comment on the inactivity of various people. What about dahen, FoO, GW, Norinel, Pinkpuppy, Xtoxm, oman and me? Thats more than half the players in the game. Haven't you got anything to say?
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:57 am

Post by Norinel »

Yes, there are a lot of people who need to post more. But if the people who are posting are just pointing fingers and saying "You should post more!" then we're still not getting content in the thread. (And when OMG stopped posting a few days ago, that yanked out the topic that'd been dominating the thread) We really need multiple votes on someone other than OMG or BM, and there hasn't been a great candidate yet.

I'm sticking with GW for now- the only thing he's done since I voted for him was attacking dahen for content, when his own content minus defending OMG isn't any better.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:33 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Oh yes, my content is much, much better than dahen's. I'm not particu worried about your vote; it has not become a bandwagon, nor does it contain anyone other than yourself. I doubt that I can change your mind, since the original reason for the vote is pretty well based.
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:43 am

Post by dahen »

Ok. Finally some time to catch up.
I'll do a re-read and type as I read. I'm not sure I'll manage to get through all of it. Here we go.

p1:
omg starts with his strategy post. Seems good.
Then I ask for comments on my suggestion of no-claims followed by mass-claim.
XReyoX answers but not with much of a theory.
omg answers and agrees with my idea.
Then Oman says claiming is broken and suggest fake claiming.
this is part of why I voted Oman later

p2:
XReyoX and Norinel are sceptical to fake claiming.
Norinel then attacks omg for being over defensive (keeping his vote there)
GSGold agrees, but tones it down.
Friends of Old also prefers true claims. He also attacks omg (no vote).
omg explains himself as making a general point
Then omg over expains it a bit and thinks it's sad that people missed his bit. No mentioning of scumminess. Then wants confirmations.
Blazerunner gets prodded and says claiming at will.
Norinel says it's scummy that omg even throws out being scum as a possibility.

p3:
omg jumps on XReyoX for asking Blaze about omg's defensiveness.
This is scummy, since he should obviously have waited for Blaze's answer if he were a curious townie. Now omg seems more interested in himself, which is not good townie behaviour.

Elias seems to share my view.
omg continues to focus on himself
Elias then says he is not suspicious of omg.
But he said omg's vote was weak and that he might be over-compensating. He also has his vote on omg at this time!

omg and Elias argues abit about the Reyo vote.
Oman asks Elias if omg is always like this and then quotes his post without any addition.
Elias says omg is different.
then why isn't he at least a bit suspicious of omg?

Then omg defends himself again and says that Elias thinks he is evil, although Elias haven't said so.
Oman drops his case directly when he hears omg has been away.
What had he expected? That Elias would say that this was exactly how omg was as scum all the time?

Then more quarrel between omg and Elias.
omg seems to ignore the number one way of scum hunting -- provoking reactions of all sorts

Norinel dislikes this being omg against the rest.
Then Oman steps in with a short message that doesn't say much.
Blazerunner then suggest a no-lynch strategy and thinks it's bad if a mafia member claims cop.
I think no-lynch is wrong and I think a cop claim by mafia is good. But Blazerunner is appearantly new here.

Top suspects so far:
omg (for not scum hunting)
oman (for not contributing more when talking strategy and for withdrawing a potential case too early)
elias (for pointing out scummy things about omg, keeping his vote on him and thinking he is not suspicious)

This will probably change as I continue...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”