malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by malthusis »

Random Vote armlx
for supporting Nibbler! (by the way, what made everyone get Nibbler Avatars?
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:46 pm

Post by malthusis »

If you aren't taking this sarcastically and really don't have a clue, we think you're a SK.

For obvious reasons

unvote Vote:Blazerunner
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by malthusis »

One more thing, you saying "there must be a reason why i know" is completely dumb. Everyone can just look at the first wagon to form, and claim to have occult reasons to be sure he is guilty.
I don't really get this. Mnowax was the target of a wagon yes, but how does that mean he is scum?
I think you honestly believe I am scum.
(Stating the obvious)
And I think you are betting on it to try to land a fake "claim", meaning you arent in fact claiming, but, if turns out I am mafia, everybody will believe your reasons make you a town power role.

There's no mafia in cultafia Blaze.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:00 am

Post by malthusis »

I want to go with viking's 'kill a scum either way' tactic but the fact that neither mnowax or blaze hasn't claimed yet is making me a little leery of doing that.
After re-looking over his posts, TSS is very single-minded from the get-go and is looking to lynch blaze.
TSS could be a Cult Recruiter (or a another SK, but I doubt that) just trying to get rid of competition.

Wax's statement of 'I could be wrong' makes him either a Watcher or a tracker, or just a really cunning recruit.
States he believes Mno, but no reason why. Then sets up a lynch chain...please viking, why couldnt this go the other way, lynch Mno and if he is town lynch Blaze?
Why would you want it to go the other way? Do you not trust Wax or is it something else?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”