Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:42 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: DoctorJimmy

I ask what person names themselves doctor. :lol:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:37 am

Post by farside22 »

mozsuggs wrote:Morning winners. Well, lets put some pressure on, see what he says:

VOTE FARSIDE 22
Are you scum are a dumb townie?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Erratus Apathos wrote:Moz: How did you not realize you were putting Farside at L-1?
Also he never answered your second question about why he chose me over Doctor Jimmy.
unvote:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Lowell wrote:
Thorbjorn wrote:
Lowell wrote:FTR, I don't think putting someone at lynch -1 early on D1 matters. I'm more skeptical of those who throw up their arms and scream about it than those who do it.
I'd agree with that except for the fat that I'm in a game currently where on the first day, someone got put at L-1 and a random townie waltzed in and hammered before anyone could react. Albeit, we did hit scum, but it left us completely without leads on day 2.
Uh, okay. Um, congrats.

You could probably count the number of times that's happened on one hand, wheras the "OMG you put him at L-1 OMGOMGOMG!!" happens... every time.
This game makes it so that one mislynch can equal lylo the next day. It should be questioned why he chose one person over the other in an L-1 situation.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Near wrote:
vote: farside22
for not voting.
hypocritcal much. You didn't have a vote till now. :roll:
Plus I don't trust people after mozsuggs attempt at quick voting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:13 am

Post by farside22 »

I've been waiting to see is Near replies to my comment. Typically I run across hypocritical = scummie. Call it OMGUS. His vote is crap with hypocritical reasoning.
vote: Near
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
Near wrote:On the other hand, voting someone for not voting this early in the game is pretty stupid. However you didn't point this out. Confirm Vote: farside22
If you know it was stupid why were you doing it?
Better question is did he notice I vote and then unvote due to quick lynch people like mozsuggs in the game who is not paying attention?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Near wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:
Near wrote:On the other hand, voting someone for not voting this early in the game is pretty stupid. However you didn't point this out. Confirm Vote: farside22
If you know it was stupid why were you doing it?
Better question is did he notice I vote and then unvote due to quick lynch people like mozsuggs in the game who is not paying attention?
Seriously? This makes you look less scummy?
You voted for me for not voting, that is your quote. Yet if you are voting on me for not voting it is faulty logic based on the fact that I did vote and unvoted do to some people be dumb asses. I admited the OMGUS, but stated that I waited on you to respond to my earlier comment. Noted you didn't respond till I voted. Reason?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #49 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

DoctorJimmy wrote:
Near wrote:I was prodded and I had to make a post and I decided to vote.

However, doing stupid things in the beginning could be helpful getting clues as to who the scums are. Just like in this case.

Farside responded to my post seriously. I am lead to think this way because he cited "hypocrisy" and voted me. In the mind of a scum, he is concerned that people find him suspicious. So it's natural for scum to get defensive. The fact that farside pointed out my hypocrisy, and accused me in the same way because of it, he is admitting his scuminess without putting much thoughts into it. This is a behavior of a scum.
I'm kind of confused by this. You admit that you were being hypocritical, yet you call farside scummy for accusing you of being hypocritical? I really don't see what makes this scummy.
My problem is that I didn't see his vote as a "joke" or random. It was never clear in his statement as such. I also will look to see if he was online for those 3 days I waited to see if he could have responded to the comment before I placed the vote. His continuing comment of calling me out for my vote based on his hypocrosy and admiting to his hypocrosy is just nuts.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #50 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

Near wrote:
farside22 wrote:
You voted for me for not voting, that is your quote. Yet if you are voting on me for not voting it is faulty logic based on the fact that I did vote and unvoted do to some people be dumb asses. I admited the OMGUS, but stated that I waited on you to respond to my earlier comment. Noted you didn't respond till I voted. Reason?
Are you trapping me to say "I didn't read your first post until you voted me" and then are you going to cite that there is another game that I made a post in between the time your two aforementioned posts?

How is this important? I really don't remember/know the reason. Nor do I think it's worth discussing.
farside22 wrote:You voted for me for not voting, that is your quote. Yet if you are voting on me for not voting it is faulty logic based on the fact that I did vote and unvoted do to some people be dumb asses.
Not sure exactly what you mean here. But let me clarify myself. Voting for you for not voting was stupid. I was in a hurry and was responding to a prod. It was your response to my vote that made you scummy.
You posted on March 24th. Game: Mini 568 - Nubigena (Day 1)
So yup looks like you waited to say something till I voted against you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #53 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Near wrote:
farside22 wrote:You posted on March 24th. Game: Mini 568 - Nubigena (Day 1)
So yup looks like you waited to say something till I voted against you.
Do you find me scummy because of this?
Actually I went to find an answer to this question you possed to me.
Are you trapping me to say "I didn't read your first post until you voted me" and then are you going to cite that there is another game that I made a post in between the time your two aforementioned posts?
I'm stating that I found that you posted in another game during the time I asked about your hypocritical vote on me, but did not state anything till I placed the vote. So in sense it makes me believe you are scummie for asking a question in the manner you did and pointing how I'm reacting to a comment that you said yourself was hypocritical. Which in the ends means you points and comments are basically someone I see trying to wiggle loose of a vote against you because you are scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #68 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:Especially Farside's unvote, which was only from L-2.
Come to think of it, it's contradictory that she worried about a Jimmy quicklynch when he was at L-2, but then voted Near to L-2.

Unvote, vote: Farside22
Random vote versus actual reason for vote. Did you even read what near is saying or are you his scum partner? He has yet to really come up with a good reason for his comments and they are hypocritical, but he votes for me for his hypocrosy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #72 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:21 am

Post by farside22 »

I unvoted on the 20th of March and voted on the 25th of march. How exactly do you get shortly after in your statement? I stated on the 22nd about not trusting people like moz.
Seriously no matter how I voted it is either I don't vote and Near votes for me for that stupidness or I vote for someone I find scummie and you vote for me for placing someone I find scummie who is avoiding answers by the way, how can anyone defend against either of these two both trying to make me looks scummie no matter how I vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #75 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:Seriously no matter how I voted it is either I don't vote and Near votes for me for that stupidness or I vote for someone I find scummie and you vote for me for placing someone I find scummie who is avoiding answers by the way, how can anyone defend against either of these two both trying to make me looks scummie no matter how I vote.
You could explain why you didn't trust Moz to not put Jimmy at an early L-1, but did trust him not to put Near at an early L-1.[/quote]

I notice you completely ignore my comment to focus of Moz and also my reason for voting. Is there a reason you have ignored this twice now?
I don't trust Moz, but I think Near is scummie and his lastest post doesn't help. He never said it was random, he stated he was voting because I didn't vote and I called it a crap vote. It never looked like crap and I waited for an answer for days in which he ignored it.
For your comment about my post I waited for responses and responded as such. The vote was not quick and I haven't not received an answer on how I can get one person saying I'm not voting and voting on me for doing such and placing a vote on someone I think is scummie and receiving a vote because I put them at L-2. Can you explain how I can get voted for two seperate actions one in which i explained over and over on my scummie read from Near?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #80 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Near is saying his vote is random on me, but page one shows he voted for someone as a random vote commenting the name was odd. Then he just picks up a prod and does another random vote? Basically if you read through most people were done with the random phase when he voted and his reaction and wait time still hasn't been answered.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #90 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:15 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
You look up at the scoreboard. It still reads Home: 5 Away: 2
mozsuggs's name is now in lights with two bulbs blaring next to it.
The clock reads 6:05:12 and is still descending

Vote Count

mozsuggs
(DoctorJimmy, Thorbjorn)

DoctorJimmy
(Near, Lowell)
Near
(farside22)
Erratus Apathos
(mozsuggs)
Lowell
(Erratus Apathos)

Second time mozsuggs has not picked up his prod within 48 hrs, he will be replaced regardless of his return. farside22, I noticed you were going to be LA over the deadline, I may consider extending the deadline until your return if people feel it neccessary.
If people feel the need I would not oppose an extension. I see a few people are questioning me so I might be needed before the deadline to say something. This v/la is something I can't stop or change so if people would rather replace me I understand.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #142 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:27 am

Post by farside22 »

FOS: DGB
for a quick vote lynch. He was pretty much going to be lynched at the deadline why not let discussion take place before the hammer vote?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #149 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Greasy Spot wrote:Cause I thought Lowell was scum.
Why did you thin Lowell was scum?

DGB: You love conversation don't give me BS about not wanting to discuss.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #152 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:24 am

Post by farside22 »

DoctorJimmy wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:And I reckon my hammer was hasty, but I am emotionally scarred by some other games I'm in with Day 1 lasting 86 pages. I just go yay! A game with a day that can end! Woot!
You hammered just to end the day?
FoS: DGB
QFT
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #155 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:54 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:
DoctorJimmy wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:And I reckon my hammer was hasty, but I am emotionally scarred by some other games I'm in with Day 1 lasting 86 pages. I just go yay! A game with a day that can end! Woot!
You hammered just to end the day?
FoS: DGB
QFT
QFT
Do you have nothing to say or is this just you saying uncle at this point DGB?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #162 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

I find you scum DGB. You lack of interest discussion and well careless attitude speaks volumes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #173 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:57 am

Post by farside22 »

FOS on DGB
this is LyLo and that vote look OMGUS. I've been harping on you because of the hammer vote.
GS please unvote before we get a quick vote.
Right now DGB is my top suspect. I'm not sure who her partner would be at this point, but with GS cop and my own alignment assured I only have to look at 3 people so I am believing more and more about one person just need one more person to stand out.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #180 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Erratus Apathos wrote:As promised my GS analysis.
Greasy Spot wrote:First of all
unvote:

I don't get the whole Near vs. Farside thing. Near votes Far for not voting which is a stupid reason at that time in the game. Farside is defending herself from Near who is trying to make something out of nothing (I think). I haven't quite firgured out where DJ fits in there yet. Where ever Farside is DJ is close by it seems. Could be nothing but will keep my eyes open. Generally I am all for a Farside Day 1 Lynch but I haven't seen any scumming yet from her so that can wait.
He starts out implicating Near as having the weaker logic against Farside, but then at the end he'd rather lynch Farside? That really doesn't make sense. Then right after backing the Farside lynch, he tells us that Farside hasn't done anything scummy at all. It looks a lot like he's trying to get attention off Farside, while keeping the bus door open just in case it stays on.
Greasy Spot wrote:If farside is not gonna be hear then why don't we get rid of him now and move on to the next day?
This could be taking advantage of a townie who can't defend herself, or it could be a jump onto the bus, but it's definitely not scum hunting.
Greasy Spot wrote:I was not pushing for her lynch it was simply a suggestion being as she was going to be here. It would only strike Farsides scum partner the wrong way not the other townies.
I don't see how anyone could reasonably believe that "I am all for a Farside Day 1 Lynch" and "If farside is not gonna be hear then why don't we get rid of him now" fail to qualify as pushing for a Farside lynch. The bit about only scum objecting comes off as quite a bit OMGUSy, certainly moreso than Lowell's vote for him and Near's vote for me, both of which he called out as scummy OMGUS.
Greasy Spot wrote:I don't like Lowell. His post in 74
(EBWOP'd to 82)
reeks of scum trying to over analyze to look like a townie.

vote: Lowell
Scums love to stifle analysis, and that's exactly what this vote is.
Reading all this how do you explain DGB hammer vote when she just comes in the game with nothing else to say. We still had time to talk. Near was up for going down during the time so what do you say in regards to that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #184 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:29 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Reading all this how do you explain DGB hammer vote when she just comes in the game with nothing else to say. We still had time to talk. Near was up for going down during the time so what do you say in regards to that.
You put up a lot of quotes, and your conclusion is whoever hammered yesterday is scum. How successful are you at finding scum in general?
No I'm calling you scum because your comment and normal game play do not match. Call it meta, but you love to converse and just hammered with no reason I found except to be able to end a day?! Please girl that is so not like you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #188 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Near was already in the read to be lynched by the end of the day. I did not realize that the day ended that day so I will give DGB a break now that you brought it up. Curious to see no one else mentioned that. Hmmm now I must think.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #191 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

DoctorJimmy wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:Farside if you thought DGB was scum why didn't you vote her?
Is someone being hesitant to vote at LyLo really worth mentioning? Neither me nor EA have voted for anyone yet today either.
QFT. I'm waiting to hear from others. I want to see what everyone is saying in regards to the events. Of course DGB is still my main person. She didn't even point out the days end. Me thinks I caught one scum, but I'm digging around for a partner.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #194 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Greasy Spot wrote:
farside22 wrote:
DoctorJimmy wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:Farside if you thought DGB was scum why didn't you vote her?
Is someone being hesitant to vote at LyLo really worth mentioning? Neither me nor EA have voted for anyone yet today either.
QFT. I'm waiting to hear from others. I want to see what everyone is saying in regards to the events. Of course DGB is still my main person. She didn't even point out the days end. Me thinks I caught one scum, but I'm digging around for a partner.
The partner is EA.
I'm thinking that myself just for his comment in regards to DGB. With lylo situation. Well I think there isn't much to be said. Either I'm right and the town wins or not. Considering DGB voted for me and no one has jumped on it tells me more since I know my alignment.
vote: DBG
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #201 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

I told you DGB was scum. Damn you for not listening in the first place. I had one person right, but not the partner. Which I was trying to find. Good job to Jimmy who I didn't peg on this one, but between DGB, Jimmy and EA I thought I was right about the scum pair.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”