Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:51 am

Post by GhostWriter »

You're right, Norinel, he did say that. I had only glanced at it and misread it. For that, I apologize. However, I do agree that he could have placed his vote on either of the leader votes, considering the deadline and the fact that they are on his list, as you said.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:08 am

Post by Norinel »

PP wrote:Norinel, I am not threatened by you suspecting me. I object to your playstyle, reasoning, and you not addressing my problems with you.
Style I can't change without a significant increase in the time I can dedicate to Mafia. Reasoning and addressing your problems I can work on.
Did you ever respond to how you used your assumption that I am anti-town to prove that I am anti-town?
I wasn't making a case for you being anti-town. I was proving that it's feasible for you to be anti-town, because your playstyle could be a sign of a heavy-handed but effective (in this game, at least) anti-town strategy: emerge as the "leader" when very few people are proactive, construct and present decent arguments to earn general trust, and basically control the lynch for the entire game. It keeps us hunting down lurkers when the most daygame-dangerous scum is hiding in plain sight.

And besides, isn't posing the question the first place just proving you're pro-town by assuming you're pro-town?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:15 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I want Oman lynched.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:57 am

Post by XReyoX »

Reply to Norinel:

I don't think he was breadcrumbing he is a doc. He has made it clear that he would claim something random. There is no telling what he is claiming is true or fake. I just don't see why he is doing it now. Both uneccassery and confusing. I don't know.

PP is not in my pro-town list. Maybe in the active list. I'm still a bit suspicious of her role mainly because she replaced lalaland and I did think that lalaland was scum at some point yesterday until she got replaced. I don't think PP is a good lynch for today tho because we'll then be left with me and xtomx chatting with each other or him talking to himself tmr if I die. BM seems to have dissapeared.

Thanks for pointing out that there are more people on FoO's scumlist that have already got a few votes. I only thought he was laying his vote somewhere just to look commital without pushing his case.

xtoxm. I hate you for being the vig. I wish I can just do this bizzare "I want him lynched now" thing and not worry about anything. I guess if I do that, the scums or cult or whoever whatever are just going to get me lynched. :(
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:09 am

Post by GhostWriter »

There are enough of us actively here to pick one person and lynch them. If we really want this to end, we have the means. We just need to collectively decide who would be a good vote for today.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:33 am

Post by XReyoX »

we need 5 for a lynch. For the activity yea. But it seems like the active peoples are suspecting each other. I feel that we might end up votes everywhere which is no good. Just a rant.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:10 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Which would be the cause for me saying "collectively decide".
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

xtoxm. I hate you for being the vig. I wish I can just do this bizzare "I want him lynched now" thing and not worry about anything. I guess if I do that, the scums or cult or whoever whatever are just going to get me lynched.
I know. I'm loving it! :lol:
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:29 am

Post by XReyoX »

The people who I think are active are Xtoxm, PP, Norinel, GW and me recently. Oman is doing his weird things, I don't understand what he's trying to do after openly saying he was lurking on purpose. FoO just wanting stay in the game as I see it. The rests are just lurking.

I feel that unless all of us (5) vote on the same one, we'll end up with no lynch.

I'm not happy xtoxm. You know that your words are more reliable than anyone else in the game because we all know you cant be lying. So please say something more helpful will you? Stop abusing your power!!!!! :(
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I think i've expressed my suspicions well further back and would just be repeating myself...

I guess i'll do another of those "opinions of everyone" things like I did when I replaced in.
Friend of Old
Friend of Old
Townie
Friend of Old
Townie
Townie

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:50 am

Post by Friend of Old »

Sorry, that's my fault. I read the earlier request as just vote to create discussion, if we're looking for a bandwagon (which you guys clearly are seeing as how I have an FoS and a vote for not doing so), I'll do what is required of me.

After this wierd lurking thing and just a general feeling I'll
unvote, vote: Oman
, as he'll probably respond to discussion rather than summarise previous statements. Dahen will just summarise previous statements. Plus while I'm here I'll apologise for general inactivity, it's just that I have a few pressing problems elsewhere which need sorting, so I'm a tad scatterbrained at the moment.
The [i]FoO[/i] is watching...
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:14 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

Norinel wrote:
PP wrote:Norinel, I am not threatened by you suspecting me. I object to your playstyle, reasoning, and you not addressing my problems with you.
Style I can't change without a significant increase in the time I can dedicate to Mafia. Reasoning and addressing your problems I can work on.
This made me like you a lot more.

SO...

Do we still want to lynch Oman? Because I would also be up for FoO.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:23 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm not really thinking FOO is scum atm.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:57 am

Post by XReyoX »

I'd say Oman and FoO stands equally at the moment. I'll need to read again >_<

If we mislynch again today, we'll start with a really bad position tmr.

The worst case scenario would be 1 town left and that would be xtoxm.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Oman wrote:I'm trying to WIFOM as much as possible XReyoX.

BTW: I am actually the doc, and I won't be protecting the vig tonight.
*sigh*

Ok Oman is town. Either that, or he's just pulled off the most elaborate gambit ever.

I just really wish you hadnt fully claimed. I dont think anyone else picked up on your breadcrumb early on.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

XReyoX wrote:Thats why I don't see the reason. He has anounced that he would claim whatever. This is just so random and out of the blue that any scum/cult or whoever would know its pointless and its an unreliable claim. What I don't see is reason why he bothered to post that and not something more useful maybe?
well in fairness to him, he breadcrumbed to the extent that any other claim would have got him lynched instantly (for my part at least).

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I missed his claim.

BM, who do you want to lynch then?
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:34 am

Post by XReyoX »

I still don't believe it. He claimed that crap and is now lurking again. Hanging us in the air. Check his profile. He is posting everywhere but this game. :(
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:05 am

Post by Norinel »

Battle Mage wrote:
XReyoX wrote:Thats why I don't see the reason. He has anounced that he would claim whatever. This is just so random and out of the blue that any scum/cult or whoever would know its pointless and its an unreliable claim. What I don't see is reason why he bothered to post that and not something more useful maybe?
well in fairness to him, he breadcrumbed to the extent that any other claim would have got him lynched instantly (for my part at least).

BM
Half the point of a breadcrumb is that if you don't point it out everyone else misses it, right?
Reyo wrote:I still don't believe it. He claimed that crap and is now lurking again. Hanging us in the air. Check his profile. He is posting everywhere but this game.
A claim is not an excuse for a defense. On the other hand, I don't know if the accusation is much more than stalling at this point; but even if it is, the only way out of stalling is to stop stalling. And since he's knowingly riding on the claim to keep us from lynching him... not sure if it makes him much more likely to be scum, but I'd be a lot more comfortable voting him now if that's what it came down to.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:30 am

Post by XReyoX »

Battle Mage wrote:

BM
Why did he has to claim then?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Norinel wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

BM
Half the point of a breadcrumb is that if you don't point it out everyone else misses it, right?
Well apparently the mafia didnt notice his breadcrumb, otherwise he'd he dead. (assuming he isnt mafia himself).

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Xtoxm wrote:I missed his claim.

BM, who do you want to lynch then?
currently Xreyox is clearly the scummiest player here. I'll give my case tomorrow afternoon-it be bedtime now.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Really?

I'd say completely the opposite.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:10 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Official Vote Count
(Page 27)

Oman
–2 (Xtoxm, Friend of Old)
dahen
–2 (Norinel, GhostWriter)
Friend of Old
– 1 (Pink Puppy)

Not Voting:
dahen, Battle Mage, Oman, XreyoX

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch. 4 is a no lynch.

Deadline: (Apirl 1st 8am EST)

NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:37 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

I will be VLA friday and Saturday, back on Sunday.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”