Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:43 am

Post by Khelvaster »

It's the ABR-BM team. The mod obviously chose the two scummiest players as scum.

Vote: ABR
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:06 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

I seriously don't see why BM hasn't been lynched already.

Vote: BM
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:18 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Wow...seven posts in a row...
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:38 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Then i searched for him, found him outside and killed him.
And this is definitely pro-town...
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

I'm scared of BM with a gun.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:56 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

To answer ABR (since he knows, and therefore everyone should know,) I am a cop. I have voluntarily chosen not to submit reports to the mayor because I'm worried there might be a hidden cost. I'm also masoned with someone, whose name I am posting in code for the time being. I can daytalk and nightalk with him, so in the event I am dayvigged, my mason partner can post the code to prove himself: mzxbrdjn pnxoyvlaz iz

I wanted to investigate ABR a little bit further. I did indeed go over to QB. I always get suspicious when people try to assume power in mafia--I need to make sure they're safe to follow.

In this case, I was right to worry. I think ABR is a threat to the town, although I am not *positive.* I've been trying to keep a low profile in this game because I've been worried that the town appears to be too strong, so the mafia obviously have something to compensate. It's completely unknown.

For starters, I think ABR needs to tell me why, after our brief conversation, I would think he was a threat to the town. The mod didn't give me any details.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:21 am

Post by Khelvaster »

^^^^^^I believe my point is proven.

Bah, go town!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”