Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:44 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Papa Zito: I was taught in a hidden temple by master Mafia monks. There, they passed on to me a thousand years of secret Mafia techniques, including all of the 1080 possible scumtells. I have sworn an oath not to reveal this information in its entirety to another, and can only pass it on one tell at a time, and only while playing Mafia.

Or, you know, they might just be things I've noticed scum tend to do. Pick whichever story works for you.

As for Lamont he's starting to feel townier, but that may be because he's sucking up to me.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:58 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Xylthixlm wrote:Papa Zito: I was taught in a hidden temple by master Mafia monks. There, they passed on to me a thousand years of secret Mafia techniques, including all of the 1080 possible scumtells. I have sworn an oath not to reveal this information in its entirety to another, and can only pass it on one tell at a time, and only while playing Mafia.

Or, you know, they might just be things I've noticed scum tend to do. Pick whichever story works for you.

As for Lamont he's starting to feel townier, but that may be because he's sucking up to me.
Sigh.

Two more things for you that came up during my re-read. The first is one of your 1080 mafia tells:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:@Xyl: Can you explain your vote on Papa, I'm not getting it; shouldn't you be votingDizzy?
Expressing confusion is scummy.
And yet...
BloodCovenent wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote: I need obvAlt-M to alt-claim first then I'll join that wagon in a heartbeat.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Replies: 660
Views: 17610
Forum: Queue Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:12 am Subject: Newbie Game List (Players & Moderators)
lets see how much fun i can have with this account.
/in 4 next.
Oscar Mike Golf Uniform Sierra??
xRECKONERx wrote:...what the fuck happened while I was gone overnight?

Keeping my vote on Lamont. I'm kinda happy with it for now.
... three other confusion posts skip right by without a blink. Why?

Second is:
Kise wrote:So is Lamont an alt, or a possible Jester? Seems more like an alt/joke account to me than anything.

(I think we're officially out of the RVS)
In another game we shared, you revealed one of the 1080 mafia tells to be bringing up the idea of a jester. Again, why did this post go by without comment?

Also, you didn't really answer my question on Lamont. What made you feel he needed to be lynched in the first place?
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:06 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Papa Zito: I'm not going to comment on every single thing anyone does that could possibly be a scumtell.
Papa Zito wrote:Also, you didn't really answer my question on Lamont. What made you feel he needed to be lynched in the first place?
Gut.

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:12 am

Post by Kise »

@Zito - As far as point #5 goes, Lamont is acting like a Jester. If you're so definite that he's not a jester, then maybe it's because you two are mafia.. As for point #8, I WASN'T quoting Lamont, I was quoting myself. Don't play dumb.

All I said was that my role is plain. Now, did anyone ever to stop to think that maybe that was a personal opinion of mine? What if I'm a Thief; someone who absorbs a NA if they target someone with a night ability, but could also target a non-NA player? Or what if I'm a bodyguard; a mofo that DIES when they protect someone?

So just because I said my role is plain means I'm automatically mafia who wants to hide behind a basic role? I can't be a townie trying to avoid NK? And just because I used the word plain, does that automatically mean Vanilla?

Like I said... it was a personal opinion, and a very VAGUE comment by me. Yet and still the BW is putting words in my mouth and, surprisingly, got some sheep to join the wagon. You can't and won't find a quote of mine where I claim vanilla because all I said was that my role is plain TO ME.

And to reiterate about Lamont being a jester... you're blind if you don't notice how crazy he was acting when this game jumped off. Which is why I was checking to see if people knew he was an alternate account for the 'lulz', or whether he could be trying to get people to hate him enough that we'd lynch him.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:24 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Role Claim then?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:30 am

Post by Kise »

No. Go bother someone else. You're trying to get me to dig a hole for myself, and I'm not following that.

Yet…
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:33 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Kise wrote:[1]@Zito - As far as point #5 goes, Lamont is acting like a Jester. If you're so definite that he's not a jester, then maybe it's because you two are mafia.. [2]As for point #8, I WASN'T quoting Lamont, I was quoting myself. Don't play dumb.

[3]All I said was that my role is plain. Now, did anyone ever to stop to think that maybe that was a personal opinion of mine? What if I'm a Thief; someone who absorbs a NA if they target someone with a night ability, but could also target a non-NA player? Or what if I'm a bodyguard; a mofo that DIES when they protect someone?

So just because I said my role is plain means I'm automatically mafia who wants to hide behind a basic role? I can't be a townie trying to avoid NK? And just because I used the word plain, does that automatically mean Vanilla?

Like I said... it was a personal opinion, and a very VAGUE comment by me. Yet and still the BW is putting words in my mouth and, surprisingly, got some sheep to join the wagon. [4]You can't and won't find a quote of mine where I claim vanilla because all I said was that my role is plain TO ME.

[1]And to reiterate about Lamont being a jester... you're blind if you don't notice how crazy he was acting when this game jumped off. Which is why I was checking to see if people knew he was an alternate account for the 'lulz', or whether he could be trying to get people to hate him enough that we'd lynch him.
1. So what if he is a Jester? I can't see a game this size ending with a Jester lynch, so how is it even relevant?
2. Erm, no. Your quote was:
Kise wrote:I don't care if Lamont denies it, he basically was rolefishing with me. What else could it mean if someone asks, "Do you have meta knowledge that your role is not better than his?"
Lamont_Cranston wrote:If it was a joke is there some way you can prove that, like meta or something?
Lamont_Cranston wrote:Can you provide some meta why you would make such a joke?
That's a blatant misquote of what he said. You changed it to add the word "role".

3. I wouldn't call those roles "plain" since, well, they aren't.

4. You're correct here. Hence why I said you soft-claimed.

I'd like for you to address the other 6 points as well, please.
Kappa
Just Monika
cateraction
cateraction
Goon
cateraction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:34 am

Post by cateraction »

@Kise: You used the word plain. I have a hard time believing you didn't think about the implications of using that word. You tried to claim vanilla, but got caught and now you're trying to backtrack. Are you claiming one of those roles you suggested?

@BC: Going for a quick roleclaim? Black mark.
Town - 3-1-0
Scum - 1-3-0
3rd Party - 1-0-0
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:35 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Kise wrote:No. Go bother someone else. You're trying to get me to dig a hole for myself, and I'm not following that.
Yes, you are. You're digging like a miner on speed.
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:48 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
Kise wrote:No. Go bother someone else. You're trying to get me to dig a hole for myself, and I'm not following that.
Yes, you are. You're digging like a miner on speed.
QFT

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:50 am

Post by Kise »

Papa Zito wrote:So what if he is a Jester? I can't see a game this size ending with a Jester lynch, so how is it even relevant?
Ignorance.
Papa Zito wrote:I'd like for you to address the other 6 points as well, please.
Please excuse me if I offend you, but fuck those points.. It's a cluster of nonsense that looks to me like your attempt to paint me in a bad light with everyone else. You've been twisting my words up and trying to make it seem like my intentions/words are something that they aren't. You come across like you're purposely trying to get under my skin..

If you think you've got a case with me, just say it. If you've got a hard-on for a mislynch so bad, then if I get lynched and flip town, why don't you volunteer to be lynched next for advocating a mistake that you had so much belief in? If you're so confident that you know who's scum, then I must tell you that you're a terrible scumhunter.

I get the impression you trust Lamont for whatever reason; either masons or mafia. To be fair, I'm considering both rather than singling you flat-out as scumbags.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:52 am

Post by Kise »

Ok, since you guys are the know-it-alls, then what do you want from me?

Yet…
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:55 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

The Zito/Lamont interaction is almost too blatant to be mafia. Almost.

OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:58 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote Count:
8 to lynch

Kise: 6 (Papa Zito, xRECKONERx, inHimshallibe, Xylthixlm, Lamont_Cranston, BloodCovenent)
Xylthixlm: 2 (DizzyIzzyB13, sam.samhorn)
Lamont_Cranston: 1 (Kise)
inHimshallibe: 1 (ConsonantM)
xRECKONERx: 1 (lazarusmoth)

Not Voting: 3 (Phoebus, cateraction, Lowell)

Current Deadline:
Monday June 8th, 10 PM Eastern
cateraction
cateraction
Goon
cateraction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:00 am

Post by cateraction »

I want you to tell me what you intended to accomplish by saying your role was plain, and then what you planned to accomplish by suggesting those two roles as possibilities.
Town - 3-1-0
Scum - 1-3-0
3rd Party - 1-0-0
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:03 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Kise wrote:Ok, since you guys are the know-it-alls, then what do you want from me?
BloodCovenent wrote:Role Claim then?
^
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:07 am

Post by Kise »

My 1st post was a random vote, accompanied by a non-serious/joke comment. The comment I made was about how I thought Phoebus had a better role than me... Zito wants to take that comment literal and made himself a little case on me. Nothing more & nothing less than Zito blowing this out of proportion.
cateraction wrote:Are you claiming one of those roles you suggested?
No. Just giving an example of what I deem is plain. The bodyguard has to die if they protect someone who is targeted for a NK. I personally think it's a wack role, but you guys think it's not-so plain, then that's your opinions. Not FACTS, but opinions.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:11 am

Post by Kise »

If RC'ing is so vital for me to do, I'll do it.. L-2 doesn't scare me because I honestly don't think some of the sheep on my BW deserve me. Quick-bandwagons are annoying, but I'm not a quitter.

I have a night action I can perform on even numbered nights (N2, N4, N6, etc.). There must be someone out there who can perform investigations on odd numbered nights, so don't say anything. Just stay in the shadows and do your thing during the 1st NP. Until then, it's a good idea for me to be protected tonight because I'm honestly more important than I hoped to make everyone believe... surprising?

The reason I wanted to give the impression I was "plain" is because I don't want to give scum a reason to NK me so early. And the way you guys are pushing for me to RC makes me think you're considering NK'ing me if I have an important role... and I do.. The cat is out of the bag.. And since you guys wanted me to RC, it's only fair that I'm protected during the 1st NP so I can investigate during the 2nd night. I hoped I didn't have to reveal it so early, but there it is..

Yet…
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:15 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Kise wrote:Please excuse me if I offend you, but fuck those points.. It's a cluster of nonsense that looks to me like your attempt to paint me in a bad light with everyone else. You've been twisting my words up and trying to make it seem like my intentions/words are something that they aren't. You come across like you're purposely trying to get under my skin..

If you think you've got a case with me, just say it. If you've got a hard-on for a mislynch so bad, then if I get lynched and flip town, why don't you volunteer to be lynched next for advocating a mistake that you had so much belief in? If you're so confident that you know who's scum, then I must tell you that you're a terrible scumhunter.

I get the impression you trust Lamont for whatever reason; either masons or mafia. To be fair, I'm considering both rather than singling you flat-out as scumbags.
If you're not going to provide a defense, then I have no reason to move my vote. If you're town, then you should be defending yourself.

I don't trust Lamont any more than the rest of you. But I did see you attempt to frame him for your softclaim, and I did see you later misquote him in a defense attempt.
Kappa
Just Monika
cateraction
cateraction
Goon
cateraction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:17 am

Post by cateraction »

Vote: Blood Covenant

For pushing for the role claim so quickly. It was a stupid move to try and hint at being plain, but I'm not willing to lynch a claimed cop without a counter claim and I don't want someone to come out just to counter claim on day one.
Town - 3-1-0
Scum - 1-3-0
3rd Party - 1-0-0
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:25 am

Post by Kise »

@Papa - It's not so much me trying to frame Lamont. I'm trying to shed light on a possibility that is always associated with scum, and if I think he's acting scummy, then let me think he's scummy. Don't try to force a viewpoint on me.

And on the same token, aren't you trying to frame me with all this BS? How can you say it's not obvious I was making a non-serious comment about Phoebus when it's the first freaking day? How can I be serious when Phoebus hadn't said a word or given me a reason to think he had a better role, let alone it being on D1? It was RVS and I made my joke-vote.. You took it too literal and came up with a bogus case based on this random vote/comment.

As for soft-claiming vanilla with no provocation -- Lamont wanted to know what reason I had to suspect Phoebus could have a better role than me. I didn't see any important reason why he should know whether Phoebus had a PR, so I toyed with him and said my role was plain to throw him off.

Call it framing if you want, but you're doing the same thing towards me.... OFF OF A JOKE-VOTE

Yet…
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:41 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Kise -

Jester speculation
Unprovoked vanilla softclaim
Repudiates softclaim, claims even-night cop
"Why me" tell

*twitch*

Vote stays.

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:45 am

Post by Kise »

This is me caring.

Yet…
sam.samhorn
sam.samhorn
Goon
sam.samhorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:28 am

Post by sam.samhorn »

inHimshallibe is mafia too.
"I have chronic depression and a learning disability" - Xylthilxm
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:29 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I was catching up on my read, then Papa's post 98 completely hit on everything I wanted hit on.
I'm keeping my vote on Kise, but I'd ask everyone who isn't currently voting him to pay
close
attention to his response.

Oh, and
FoS: Xyl
. You bandwagoner you.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”