Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Katsuki »

LynchMePls wrote:Katsuki trying to downplay UT's list is fascinating.
You know what else is fascinating? Both your votes being on UT, and both claiming that UT lynch will reveal info about the other.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

LynchMePls wrote:Maybe because mine was just making light of the fact that you always RVS saying "He knows why" and was therefore obviously not worth comment?
I know that, and you know that, but I don't see why Kmd would have known that.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Kdub »

George playing chess

Vote Count

charter (1) - Untrod Tripod
rajrhcpfreak (2) - Talitha, Haschel Cedricson
LynchMePls (0) -
Katsuki (0) -
peanutman (1) - bv310
MagnaofIllusion (5) - Katsuki, MacavityLock, charter, rajrhcpfreak, peanutman
bv310 (0) -
Haschel Cedricson (1) - Kmd4390
Talitha (0) -
Untrod Tripod (2) - MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls
Kmd4390 (0) -
MacavityLock (0) -
Not Voting (0) -

12 votes available, 7 votes needed to lynch.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Katsuki »

You know who I'd love to hear from?

UT.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Charter wrote:So we lynch Magnascum now, yes?

Instead of responding to my points, he just shrugs them off with sarcasm and talking them down.
No, since I’m not scum. But don’t let that pesky little fact get in the way of your rhetoric.

I’ve responded as much as is possible in my last post. If you’d like to supply support for me to respond to I’ll happily do it. It’s hard to respond to empty statements like ‘extreme overreaction’.

Speaking of ignoring points you forgot to comment on this –
Look, more inconsistency. LMP doesn’t also get scum-points as he has agreed UT’s behavior is scummy?
Are you acquiescing that I am correct and you are being completely inconsistent in applying your scum-points?
Peanut wrote:Magna : It seems he's grasped onto one of UT's RVS comments and took that out of proportion even though he admits in iso-3 that UT was just stirring things up to get out of RVS.
So you don’t see Untrod’s listing of LMP on his fake scum list and then further suggesting he is scum odd when he places his ‘real’ vote on charter and ignores LMP as scum behavior?

And your attempt to say that scum behavior can’t occur or be spotted in RVS (which is not different than the rest of the game, BTW) is noted.
Peanut wrote:I'll VOTE: Magna because there's support for his lynch and I feel his case on UT's RVS actions doesn't hold up (given his admission that it was a way of getting out of RVS).
So pointing out scum-behavior is scummy?
Katsuki wrote:SUMMARY: MOI LYNCH IS NEEDED ASAP. THEN LMP. THOSE TWO ARE SCUMBUDDYZ4LYFE.
Look, more relational scum-tells when we have yet to have a flip. Humor me. How can you be sure? You've never successfully read me when I am Town and you aren't scum.

Since you specifically included Caps for me I’m going to extend this Wall just for you …
Katsuki wrote:PEANUTMAN IS TOWN BY VIRTUE OF #85
You are either scum or exhibiting the same questionable read judgement I saw in Prison Mafia. Just let me know which one it is, ok?
Katsuki wrote:You know who I'd love to hear from?

UT.
Don’t hold you breath. Based on his posts list and [REDACTED] he looks to have flaked from the site.

So let’s take this time to discuss those you have ignored so far ..

What are your thoughts on Charter and Maclock who you for the most part ignored in your bullet-point list.
Haschel wrote:No, they are not. I first voted UT for a particular reason, and then I left it on him because I felt post 34 was scummy.

It's a moot point though, after rereading I feel that raj is a better bet. Unvote: Untrod Tripod; Vote: raj
See here is where you lose me Haschel. Up until now I thought you actually had some real game related reason to be pressuring Untrod. But this post clarifies that your behavior is no different than Maclock’s. What’s the purpose of continuing to push the mysterious angle when we got pushed out of the ‘HaHa Cute’ stage by Page 2?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:31 pm

See here is where you lose me Haschel. Up until now I thought you actually had some real game related reason to be pressuring Untrod. But this post clarifies that your behavior is no different than Maclock’s. What’s the purpose of continuing to push the mysterious angle when we got pushed out of the ‘HaHa Cute’ stage by Page 2?
That's the exact opposite of what a correct interpretation of my post would look like. I'm not pushing the mysterious angle, and in fact specifically stated I was no longer doing so. That's the opposite of MacLock.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:41 pm

Haschel Cedricson wrote: That's the exact opposite of what a correct interpretation of my post would look like. I'm not pushing the mysterious angle, and in fact specifically stated I was no longer doing so. That's the opposite of MacLock.
Did I miss where you stated your specific reason? If so point me in the right direct.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:48 pm

Oh, I didn't state it, but I'm no longer using it as a reason to vote.

Honestly, stating it at this point would be anticlimactic.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:Also, does anybody find it odd that Kmd wants me to explain my "He knows why" but doesn't wand LMP to explain his "He knows why", even though the two were made for differing reasons?
I don't think LMP called his a serious vote and then refused to explain it.

Also, the Rajdsjghadfjkghadfjklg vote looks like lazy sheeping.

I'd like to hear that reason by the way.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:22 pm

I called out rajr for his appeal to emotion before anybody else did, was the first person to point out that his reason for voting MoI for defending Katsuki was nonsensical, and somehow I'm the one lazily sheeping? I don't think so.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:47 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Oh, I missed all the other stuff I just saw in your ISO. Just saw "after reread, rajdjsafkghadfjkg is better, vote". My bad.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

sorry all, I've had an unexpected limited access.

Will get a decent post up tonight, just wanted to let you know I'm here.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by LimMePls »

*taps foot waiting for UT*
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by charter »

I'm probably not going to be able to post before friday.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:59 pm

charter wrote:I'm probably not going to be able to post before friday.
Thanks for letting us know you were going to continue not answering the questions I put to you.

@Everyone
- Does anyone have scum-meta on Charter lurking when Mafia? I've seen his Serial Killer game and it doesn't reflect his play here.

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Magna, I'll be able to tell you later if charter is scum. Lurking isn't an alignment tell for him though. He just doesn't do it strategically. I've played as his scumbuddy a few times I think. I know I've seen him as both scum and town quite a bit. Right now, I see town charter. That's only based one 1 or 2 content posts though, so it could change. I guarantee I will have a strong read on charter one way or the other before day 1 is over. He will probably have a strong read on me too lol
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Kmd4390 wrote:You were scummy in Harry Potter (yeah, I was scum there, but my reasons for pushing your lynch were legit if I remember correctly) and you are scummy now.
you are trying to say that it was legit for you to try to get a town person lynched? and i wasnt lynched for a long time because those arnt really scum tells for me, just like now.
i would give you props for trying to get me lynched, convincing the town that my style is scum is an easy lynch when you can pull it off.
and you will know when my OMGUS is showing.

WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING MORE ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE LIST!!!
Kmd4390 wrote:Town:
Magna
Kat
Mac
Charter (unless Untrod is scum)
Haschel

Scum:
peanut
Raj
LMP
Untrod
really i have no motivation to lynch any of the "scum" on that list, and i would lynch magna, kat, haschel on the "town" list.
i find it odd that there is not much reasoning behind tally's vote, just that it could be me. but i expect her to move that vote to a more probable scum.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:00 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I'm a little surprised by the amount of hand-wringing that's happening over my OBVIOUSLY NOT SERIOUS "scum list" that was ON PAGE 1. Seriously guys. I named 1/3 of the player list and proceeded to try to bandwagon ourselves out of RVS. That was it. It seems to have worked, too. LMP's tunneling on me is really weird. Seriously dude, why do you think that my list was based on anything seriously. I announced in that post my willingness to bandwagon four people on the basis of their "obviously" scumminess. Then I voted for some of them. We got some reactions and now we're solidly out of RVS. MoI and charter reacted pretty null or townish to the accusations, but LMP's continuing to call my "list" is really weird. I can't see any pro-town reason to push me that hard on that basis. It looks to me like he's trying to appear like he's scumhunting by attacking an RVS vote that could possibly be construed as bussing (especially if one of my "picks" flips scum later). Also he's scum.

I'm going to say this one more time: my list was just a group of players to push to get us out of RVS. There was no reasoning behind it. Stop grasping at straws.

vote LMP
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Rajjkdghafjksghdfj, when I'm scum, I don't go for what's easy. I either convince myself that there is another scum team or that I am town and work from there. Maybe that's why no one ever suspects me when I'm scum, but that's not the point lol. Reap didn't want our massive QT posted in Harry Potter, so Magna (our scumbuddy in that game) will have to remind me whether we thought there was another scum group in that game. I think we did.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Yeah, Magna can confirm this if he still has the link. My first post in the QT for Harry Potter mafia says that our numbers imply other anti-town roles.

Looks like we had rajdsjkafhjkghadfj pegged as a power role though. Gonna keep reading, but I definitely remember something legit being there.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, looks like I was on rajjdsxfhadsjkf through the early part of Harry Potter without realizing it too much. Just little nuisances about his play. THEN we noticed he was probably a power role. Looks like it wasn't as legit as I thought I remembered it being except in the VERY early stages of the game. I did list him as scum before his softclaim that we picked up on, but the strong attack didn't come until later.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Kdub »

bv310, MacavityLock, peanutman, and Talitha have been prodded.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by charter »

Magna wrote:Are you acquiescing that I am correct and you are being completely inconsistent in applying your scum-points?
No. And "agreeing that UT's behavior is scummy" isn't why I find you suspicious.

I'm liking Raj, he agrees that Kmd's list is awful, and it is. Kmd, why do you have Magna and Haschel as town?
Kmd wrote:Rajjkdghafjksghdfj, when I'm scum, I don't go for what's easy. I either convince myself that there is another scum team or that I am town and work from there. Maybe that's why no one ever suspects me when I'm scum, but that's not the point lol. Reap didn't want our massive QT posted in Harry Potter, so Magna (our scumbuddy in that game) will have to remind me whether we thought there was another scum group in that game. I think we did.
Are you scum?
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

Sorry for needing prod.
rajrhcpfreak wrote:i find it odd that there is not much reasoning behind tally's vote, just that it could be me. but i expect her to move that vote to a more probable scum.
Why do you expect that?

I'm really sick of trying to cheerlead the Magna wagon. Can the rest of the town please come sort of collective conclusion as to the fact that it's real?
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Talitha »

Also sorry re: prod.

Raj: Who in your opinion is a more probable scum, and why? BTW did you ever explain exactly what you found so weird about the first 6 posts of the game?
For the record I don't see what's so horrible about Kmd's list. My scum/town list doesn't exactly resemble Kmd's, but it's not the opposite of it either.

I'm interested now in Magna's & LMP's response to UT's post.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”