Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah, I JUST came from class. How did you think I missed an ENTIRE PAGE with OBVIOUS scum that we ACTUALLY AGREED on? I swear to all fucking things sane if the Kats wagon fails because of YOU because I put <b> to BOLD something, I'm going to fucking KILL you postgame.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Fate »

I don't give a fuck

You fullclaim and we'll talk

FULL

FUCKING

CLAIM
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Fate »

I don't care WHERE you came from, I care that you posted in your SCUM QT first then came over here and tried to cover shit up with backpedaling. Junpei thought it was scummy but he doesn't want to push you over it.

I do. I want you dead. You will die if you don't full claim and we control your claim for the rest of the game, and by we I mean myself, because you are alreayd locked into an obvtown read on me.

So get it the fuck over with.

If you want the Kats wagon to not fail, and you ARE town, you will full claim.

Or D1 will end in your lynch.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Junpei »

Well Fate, the thing is that Hinduragi's explanation, if true, is a complete justification for the use of HTML coding on a BBCode site. Also, I hadn't noticed that the sample PM said that... I had not expected important game info to be hidden there, as I never read them.

I'm assuming that you know Hinduragi to where you know he actually does go to college for computer science or is taking a coding class of some sort? If we know he isn't that'd be a cool fact. Hindu I don't want personal info, but if there's a way for you to confirm that you are in tech classes that'd be great.

Don't full claim... that's such a ridiculous thing to say. Just stop.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 96, Fate wrote:How would you know the EXACT format of QT if you don't bold in there?

"Scum"
QT'S. If you remember Defcon 3 dead QT and Apocalyptic dead QT I am pretty sure I used EVERY QT tag available in them.

I don't care what common knowledge it is, he by his OWN ADMISSION said he doesn't bold in scum qts, so how would he KNOW what it uses?

You're a fuckin idiot, Fate.

Junpei, why are you ignoring my questions?

I don't give a fuck

You fullclaim and we'll talk

FULL

FUCKING

CLAIM

BULLSHIT, FATE. YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID. FUCKING WoW MAFIA ALL OVER AGAIN EXCEPT NOW IM COSTARRING AS RECK. HOLY. FUCK.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Fate »

SO NOW YOU
DID
USE ALL THE TAGS AVAILABLE?

I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT BOLD IN YOUR SCUM QTS?

AT LEAST YOU THINK YOU DIDNT

You're stalling. You are scum.
You're dead.

LOL GAMES OF OLD META AND OTHER PLAYERS LET ME BRING UP EVERYTHING TO FLAIL WITH

Fuck you scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

If you're THIS fucking serious over a fucking <b>, I'm going to fucking kill you, Fate. I'm not claiming. Go to hell.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 105, Fate wrote:SO NOW YOU
DID
USE ALL THE TAGS AVAILABLE?

I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT BOLD IN YOUR SCUM QTS?

Those were dead QT's, idiot, not scum QT's.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Even better, I was raging at YOU in them so you should fucking remember.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Junpei »

Thoughts on Fate?

Honestly, there is so much rage going on that I'm a little confused, but I won't state confusion as a read, so I will tell you that I find Fate scummy. Fate is doing completely irrational things such as demanding full claims, being very prone to latching onto something and claiming it to be more true than it is. He also likes to hide behind the meta-mask when discussing himself.

In fact, since I haven't voted yet, and on reflection Fate seems deserving:

Vote: Fate

pedit: Hindu, how does you using every HTML code in two dead QTs describe how you know that you don't use bold in Scum QTs? I'm curious now.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 104, Hinduragi wrote:would you know the EXACT format of QT if you don't bold in there?

"Scum"
QT'S. If you remember Defcon 3 dead QT and Apocalyptic dead QT I am pretty sure I used EVERY QT tag available in them. [/quote]
In post 90, Hinduragi wrote:Except I don't use bold in my scum QT's...or at least I don't think I do.
In post 104, Hinduragi wrote:would you know the EXACT format of QT if you don't bold in there?

"Scum"
QT'S. If you remember Defcon 3 dead QT and Apocalyptic dead QT I am pretty sure I used EVERY QT tag available in them. [/quote]
In post 90, Hinduragi wrote:Except I don't use bold in my scum QT's...or at least I don't think I do.

"Scum"

"Scum"

"Scum"

LOL

SO YOU BOLD IN DEAD QTS>

BUT NOT SCUM QTS,

AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BUY THIS SHIT?

OK

DIE WITHOUT A FAKECLAIM LIKE I GIVE A SHIT
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In fact, we JUST finished Apocalyptic. How the fuck did you even think that was a scum QT?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Fate »

I didn't, its irrevelant. You use bolding in QTs, you know how to bold in QTs. Your DEFENSE of html slipping was "I dont bold in SCUM QTs"

Thats cheeky trololol bullshit defense.

ITS FUCKING BULLSHIT.

You refusing to claim is MORE bullshit.

You are scum. Fucking DIE
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I don't rage enough in scum QT's to <b> because I hate playing scum so I generally don't give a fuck.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 112, Fate wrote:I didn't, its irrevelant. You use bolding in QTs, you know how to bold in QTs. Your DEFENSE of html slipping was "I dont bold in SCUM QTs"

Thats cheeky trololol bullshit defense.

Bullshit. I just proved you wrong about the derp shit that you were thinking was a scumslip and now it's IRRELEVANT? BULLSHIT, FATE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Fate »

Its STILL bullshit.

And I get to ignore Junpei all game because he can't read me for a fuck
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Junpei »

In post 113, Hinduragi wrote:I don't rage enough in scum QT's to <b> because I hate playing scum so I generally don't give a fuck.

Hinduragi, since you are using meta as a defense, I will need as many examples of this as you can muster.

Fate, you cannot ignore me, as I can read you, but I will not argue this, please stop spamming the thread.

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Am I the only one left on the Pinkie Pie wagon now? Congratulations, Fate. SQUARE. ZERO. THANKS TO YOU MESSING UP MY WAGON
TWICE
NOW.

It's not STILL bullshit. YOU are just saying it's IRRELEVANT when it's the ENTIRE POINT OF YOU VOTING ME, LOL. PAST GAMES MY ASS. YOU JUST USED GANDALF/KAT META BUT SUDDENLY
MY META
, whether it comes to bolding or you tunneling on Reck IS "IRRELEVANT" or "BULLSHIT". FUCK. YOU. FATE.

Hinduragi, since you are using meta as a defense, I will need as many examples of this as you can muster.

Hey, I've got a question and a nice response to this exact same quote in my longer post. They're both at the bottom. You've ignored me twice now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Are you even reading my posts, Junpei? Seriously?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 116, Junpei wrote:
In post 113, Hinduragi wrote:I don't rage enough in scum QT's to <b> because I hate playing scum so I generally don't give a fuck.

Fate, you cannot ignore me, as I can read you, but I will not argue this, please stop spamming the thread.

By very definition of your vote on me and calling me scum, no you cannot read me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 119, Fate wrote:
In post 116, Junpei wrote:

By very definition of your vote on me and calling me scum, no you cannot read me.

Ironic as FUCK.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Fate »

Shut up Hindu, you're not even NEAR my level
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

LOL? I have a PERFECT track record of reading you. It obviously doesnt work the other way around. You're right, I am NOWHERE near your level. You're so far down under mine I couldn't even fit Mount Everest between us.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Fate »

LOL IM BETTAH THAN U URE BENEATH ME

Hindu you can't brag about accurately reading me when you havent even SEEN me as scum you fuck.

But I realize you have to pull out ALL THE FUCKING STOPS to stop this wagon on you before it powers right through you.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Junpei »

In post 117, Hinduragi wrote:

Hey, I've got a question and a nice response to this exact same quote in my longer post. They're both at the bottom. You've ignored me twice now.

I'm either blind or a fool, but please elaborate and point directly to what you are talking about, because I don't recall such things.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”